Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Post by arayder »

It's an easy prediction:

Bobby will find something in the materials he receives which he will twist into an acceptance by the government of his claimed peace officer status. He will try to control the scope of information he reveals so as to keep out of sight any information which contradicts his absurd claim.

There is no intent on his part to change things in the real world. No cop, RCMP officer or parking meter reader will be effected in any way by Menard's BS. Rather, Bobby seeks to remain relevant in the freeman subculture and thereby fulfill his narcassitic need for adulation.

As the holes in his theory are pointed out Menard will play professor and may eventually go into full socratic method mode by demanding that his debunkers answer each of his questions to his satisfaction. A few freeman gullibles will mistake this ruse for real thought and give ole Bobby the praise he so badly needs. We may even see a haughty few Youtubes (allowing us to the check out the deterirotating state of Bobby's oral health).

When Bobby gets the praise he needs he will declare himself the winner and move on to his next "look at me" game.

In the end no freeman will be freer or more prosperous.

--------
Dope Clock: It has been 71 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:I see the FOIA marked with "JAG-2016-62787". I think that's the FOIA request ID.

Burnaby, think you could get a clean copy of this?
I probably could but, frankly, apart from the guilty pleasure of mocking him (just so sinfully easy) I don't think he's worth the bother anymore. Before he fled like a terrified bunny from his Toronto trial it was worth the effort to debunk him but now that he's been so totally discredited it's pointless.

The trial was the turning-point. He had his chance to stand up and defend his claimed beliefs in an open court and, instead, he ran away. All he has left now is FaceBook and a few followers.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

No worries. Nothing much to discuss in here lately. Poking at data is my game.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

shouldn't the thread be titled 'alleged court-sanctioned peace officer'? just sayin' :D
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Chaos wrote:shouldn't the thread be titled 'alleged court-sanctioned peace officer'? just sayin' :D
No, no! Rob has said that the British Columbia Provincial Court has confirmed that his C3PO beliefs are correct and, as proof, he has documents showing that he has been accepted as a legally confirmed peace officer by the court's sheriff's service. Who are we to question that?

Are you too small-minded to see the vistas that have now opened up for him? This was only one step, but a critical step, towards his full freeman dream. He once had plans, big plans, to set up his own common law courts administered under his interpretation of common law. This would allow Rob's followers access to real justice to fight back against those who were oppressing them. I seem to recall examples of how, with the C3PO's in effect, they could send a band of their own peace officers into the current corrupt courtrooms and arrest judges who decided against them then take them away for trials in the common law courts. This idea got a lot of traction amongst guys going through divorce proceedings and people with debt problems.

The only problem was that they needed the police and courts to recognize the legal status of the C3PO's. Well now Rob has it! He can enter any courtroom in the country and arrest the judge or any lawyer acting against his clients. It's true that all courtrooms have sheriffs with guns but they will be helpless to intervene when Rob waves around notarized copies of his FOI documents. Obviously the first place where he will demonstrate this new legal capacity is in Toronto when he arrests the judge who signed the bench warrant against him. Since he has now proven that the charges against him were completely illegal that corrupt judge has much to answer for.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I see now. Go rob go! Show us all your court confirmed peace officer powers to go get free food and beer from restaurants.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:I see now. Go rob go! Show us all your court confirmed peace officer powers to go get free food and beer from restaurants.
Free beer? FREE BEER? I'm suddenly on Rob's side! If I can just get Callisters and Steamworks up to speed on these new legal developments I'll never have to be sober again.

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote: He can enter any courtroom in the country and arrest the judge or any lawyer acting against his clients.
Yeah but once he has them under arrest where is he going to keep them? A borrowed couch can only house a handful at most.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:. . .This would allow Rob's followers access to real justice to fight back against those who were oppressing them. I seem to recall examples of how, with the C3PO's in effect, they could send a band of their own peace officers into the current corrupt courtrooms and arrest judges who decided against them then take them away for trials in the common law courts. . .
Menard is peddling a fantasy to his followers. To them the idea of arresting a traffic cop or a judge is just too rich a daydream to pass up.

I am reminded of the Youtube in which Menard told a room full of gullible freemen and freewomen that his "security of the person" theory meant there were millions of dollars waiting in the Canadian treasury for each of them.

There was a audible gasp of delight in the room and upon hearing it a look a of self-satisfaction passed over Bobby's face.

Menard is hooked on the adoration of his followers and will tell them anything to get a little love. It's sad.

--------
Dope Clock: It has been 71 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote: Free beer? FREE BEER? I'm suddenly on Rob's side! If I can just get Callisters and Steamworks up to speed on these new legal developments I'll never have to be sober again.
Cut to scene where you and menard make up and have a best buddies montage going from pub to pub.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: Free beer? FREE BEER? I'm suddenly on Rob's side! If I can just get Callisters and Steamworks up to speed on these new legal developments I'll never have to be sober again.
Cut to scene where you and menard make up and have a best buddies montage going from pub to pub.
You had to take that one step too far didn't you LordEd?

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

No, that was thr next scene waking up on a couch with a hangover and a traffic cone. Knock and the door and Judge Rooke in full black robe steps in and gives you a disapproving stare.
rumpelstilzchen

Burnaby49 wrote:
Free beer? FREE BEER?
Sort of.
It is free but only if you give Menard some money for one of his consumer purchase notes*.

*They don't work :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Robert Menard is an utter failure who has driven the freeman movement into a ditch.

Since 2000 he has raised funds from freemen for countless projects and legal actions upon which he never followed through. He has never accounted for a single dime given him for these projects and he has never explained why they all failed so miserably.

Over the years Menard's failures have given the courts and the cops a clear road map for the degradation of the freeman movement. Thanks to blundering Bobby the courts routinely dispatch freemen with ever increasing ease and alacrity.

As we speak freemen can gaze upon their guru’s latest foul up.

Menard advances the idea that petitioning the courts for the restoration of one’s rights only establishes that government’s legitimacy. This is incomprehensibly contradictory and hypocritical in light of Menard’s appeals to the courts including his unsuccessful petitioning of the Canadian courts asking to establish his claimed right to act as a peace officer!

Menard is telling freemen not do exactly as he so often does. . .what he so often asks them to give him money to do!

Wise up freemen. Menard is a disaster! He has done so much damage to the freeman movement that from time to time it is asked if he is a government plant seeking to ruin freemanary!

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 72 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Last edited by arayder on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

One might even say that Bobby's string of unremarkable and unrelenting failure has been in fact a blueprint and step by step guide for the authorities in dealing with this sort of nonsense, leading up to Meades ultimate put down. So in essence you might say that Bobby's body of work ultimately produced Meades, such a Freeman legacy. So he has in fact accomplished something.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:One might even say that Bobby's string of unremarkable and unrelenting failure has been in fact a blueprint and step by step guide for the authorities in dealing with this sort of nonsense, leading up to Meades ultimate put down. So in essence you might say that Bobby's body of work ultimately produced Meades, such a Freeman legacy. So he has in fact accomplished something.
Now Bobby is trying to pass off a decade and a half of failure as mere stupidity for which he does not "accept liability". He's run freemanary into a ditch and now he wants to "aw shucks" his way out of it.

When Blundering Bobby tried to tell everybody at the Icke forum that a Irish law firm had endorsed his theories it wasn't stupidity. It was indeed a misrepresentation. . . .a demonstrable lie.

When he tried to tell everyone that his lawyer sister had endorsed his security of the person theory that also was a lie, not a case of the stupids.

When he claimed to have won his I-am-a-peace-office appeal to the Canadian courts that also was a lie.

One of the reasons Lying Bobby was banned from playing lawyer in BC was because he got caught lying to clients about his performance in the courtroom!

I could go on, but I think everyone gets the point: Menard's 16 year run of abject failure has been laced with willful misrepresentation, half truths and outright lies.

Freemen, the truth is the freedom and prosperity you where promised by Menard was never delivered. All you got were lies and half baked excuses!

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 73 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The truth is simply that Bobby lies, has continually lied, and has always been lying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

And he wonders why we demand proof.

And why we think proof provided is altered or omits something.

Like having a discussion on a hung up (or perhaps never dialed) phone.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's odd. Very odd. Damn strange in fact. For years Rob has been out there evangelizing about how he could, entirely legally, authorize every freeman buffoon and idiot in Canada to become real peace officers. Under his analysis anyone could be a police officer just by making a nominal payment to Rob! However impersonating a peace officer is an indictable offense under section 130 of the Criminal Code;
130. (1) Everyone commits an offence who

(a) falsely represents himself to be a peace officer or a public officer; or

(b) not being a peace officer or public officer, uses a badge or article of uniform or equipment in a manner that is likely to cause persons to believe that he is a peace officer or a public officer, as the case may be.

Punishment

(2) Everyone who commits an offence under subsection (1)

(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than five years; or

(b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
And section 2 of the Criminal Code defines Peace Officers as;
“peace officer”

« agent de la paix »

“peace officer” includes

· (a) a mayor, warden, reeve, sheriff, deputy sheriff, sheriff’s officer and justice of the peace,

· (b) a member of the Correctional Service of Canada who is designated as a peace officer pursuant to Part I of the Corrections and Conditional Release Act, and a warden, deputy warden, instructor, keeper, jailer, guard and any other officer or permanent employee of a prison other than a penitentiary as defined in Part I of the Corrections and Conditional Release Act,
· (c) a police officer, police constable, bailiff, constable, or other person employed for the preservation and maintenance of the public peace or for the service or execution of civil process,

· (c.1) a designated officer as defined in section 2 of the Integrated Cross-border Law Enforcement Operations Act, when

(i) participating in an integrated cross-border operation, as defined in section 2 of that Act, or

(ii) engaging in an activity incidental to such an operation, including travel for the purpose of participating in the operation and appearances in court arising from the operation,

· (d) an officer within the meaning of the Customs Act, the Excise Act or the Excise Act, 2001, or a person having the powers of such an officer, when performing any duty in the administration of any of those Acts,

· (d.1) an officer authorized under subsection 138(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act,

· (e) a person designated as a fishery guardian under the Fisheries Act when performing any duties or functions under that Act and a person designated as a fishery officer under the Fisheries Act when performing any duties or functions under that Act or the Coastal Fisheries Protection Act,

· (f) the pilot in command of an aircraft

(i) registered in Canada under regulations made under the Aeronautics Act, or

(ii) leased without crew and operated by a person who is qualified under regulations made under the Aeronautics Act to be registered as owner of an aircraft registered in Canada under those regulations,

while the aircraft is in flight, and

(g) officers and non-commissioned members of the Canadian Forces who are

(i) appointed for the purposes of section 156 of the National Defence Act, or

(ii) employed on duties that the Governor in Council, in regulations made under the National Defence Act for the purposes of this paragraph, has prescribed to be of such a kind as to necessitate that the officers and non-commissioned members performing them have the powers of peace officers;
So it was risky just taking Rob's word for it without proof. Particularly after the Nanaimo three were convicted of impersonating peace officers after following Rob's teachings.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9388

But for years the only proof that Rob could offer was an endless stream of YouTube videos of him pontificating in front of a whiteboard while leaving the risk of trying out his teachings to others. When he finally did step into the arena and proclaim himself to be a peace officer to members of the Toronto police he was arrested and charged under section 130. This finally gave him the opportunity to prove, once and for all, that his interpretation of section 130 was correct. However triumph rapidly turned to farce when he ignominiously scurried away from his own trial in progress and is now subject to an arrest warrant.

So it seemed like major news when Rob triumphantly announced that he had finally, after all these years, acquired rock-solid proof that he was a peace officer under section 130 of the Criminal Code. He had been officially recognized as a peace officer by the Provincial Court of British Columbia and he had documents from the court itself proving it! An absolutely stunning breakthrough!

But yet, but yet . . . .

You could expect that this news would be disparaged by Quatloosians such as myself and Arayder. We are just sad, petty individuals with closed narrow minds who are constitutionally unable to accept that Rob is anything other than a self-serving blowhard. But what about his followers, that stalwart little band who have loyally stayed with him through all these lonely years in the wilderness? What is their response now that their faith in Rob has finally been vindicated? Oddly it seems that they are largely indifferent. A few congratulatory responses to his FaceBook announcement then silence. He posted his news on October 12th and there was a flurry of responses but it had all died out by the 13th and that has been it. Perhaps, like me, they are just waiting, with bated breath, for Rob to return to Toronto and defeat his charges before they celebrate their new status as peace officers.

Even Rob himself seems less than entirely enthusiastic. He made that one posting and then he was off a ramble about the different farting habits of men and women and how much he enjoys scones with jam. Perhaps he's just playing it close to the chest while he awaits the knockout punch, the second batch of documents.

rumpelstilzchen

a police officer, police constable, bailiff, constable, or other person employed for the preservation and maintenance of the public peace or for the service or execution of civil process,
The bolded part is what our hero relies on. His argument is that if anyone employs anyone for those duties the legal status of the employed person is that of a peace officer. So if Burnaby, arayder, me, Rob, or anyone employs someone to be a peace officer, a peace officer they are according to the law. Interestingly the "or other person" bit shows us that Rob does consider himself to be a person although, no doubt, Rob would say he can choose under which circumstances he is a person and under which circustances he is not a person.
BHF wrote: