Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Menard - Court-Sanctioned Peace Officer!

Post by LordEd »

Its interesting anyway, ignoring the source of the question.

Point of fact being "did x happen". Point of law being "did x happening violate law y".

So if we follow Menard's Ontario case, it becomes one question to whether he did in fact show his badge or do some action to make himself out to be a peace officer, and then a question of law to whether the action proven to be a fact constitute a violation of the law.
130 (1) Everyone commits an offence who

(a) falsely represents himself to be a peace officer or a public officer; or

(b) not being a peace officer or public officer, uses a badge or article of uniform or equipment in a manner that is likely to cause persons to believe that he is a peace officer or a public officer, as the case may be.
Can't remember if he was charged under 'a' or 'b'.

As an interesting through, him presenting himself to the guards saying "i'm a peace officer" after they have been warned he typically does stupid stuff like that might not be a violation of 130(1)(b) because there's no means of confusion there.

However, presenting his badge to some cop in Ontario at a random stop might be a source of confusion.

Here, we don't even know what he did exactly, so its hard to match the law to the act.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote: . . .As an interesting through, him presenting himself to the guards saying "i'm a peace officer" after they have been warned he typically does stupid stuff like that might not be a violation of 130(1)(b) because there's no means of confusion there.

However, presenting his badge to some cop in Ontario at a random stop might be a source of confusion.

Here, we don't even know what he did exactly, so its hard to match the law to the act.
Bobby loves informational vacuums. When one doesn't know exactly what went on it allows him to fill in the blanks with stories that make him look like a big swinging guru.

Employing his usual system of misinformation Menard ignores his arrest for impersonating a peace officer, his subsequent flight from prosecution and the failure of his appeal to the courts to declare himself a real, honest to God C3PO.

Putting aside Bobby's pathetic lies and self deception, one has to ask why if the C3PO is as well accepted as he claims he hasn't gotten busy with the work of the corps. Why hasn't Commissioner Robby put a company of peace officers into the field?

Why hasn't Bobby himself sprung into action and stopped the system from prosecuting for any of the so called victimless crimes he and his crew abhor? Bobby even claims to have created a rights protection program (the CHIRPP) to deal with the cops and courts who don't respond to Bobby's majestic, brilliant presence and shinny badge.

Why hasn't the corps done anything? Why hasn't the CHIRPP sprung into action?

Why? How can this be? Is any of it true?

Just think of your lying 10 year nephew who comes back from school to tell you he has a way to get straight A's without opening a book.

--------
Dope Clock: It has been 94 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Been meaning to ask for quite a while:

Which definition of "sanction" is in use here?

1 - Approved by some official source
2 - Penalized

Or, are we in a dead/live cat situation where both apply until someone opens the box?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Schrödinger's sanction!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

CHIRPP
Continuously hide+ignore real police proceedings.

Well in progress.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:CHIRPP
Continuously hide+ignore real police proceedings.

Well in progress.
Yes, the ole boy who almost single handedly drove freemanary into a ditch does seem to have a lot of time on his hands.

But to be fair one can see why Bobby has a chip on his shoulder about the "system". . . it has chased him into a hole and made a laughing stock out of his fractured theories.

Worst of all he has several times had to be the good little plantation slave, toe the man's line and dutifully submit his driver's license and SIN.

He's really kind of funny in a sad way.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 98 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Here's a three year old oldie but goodie in which, after the Nanaimo 3, Andreas Pirelli and Grande Prairie debacles Menard conjures up a self serving pep talk in which he tells the then freemen faithful that they will win ". . .with love compassion and truth and chuckles and dances and serving soup. . ."

"We Will Win" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGCrwJDXeH4

We must have missed the soup part. But, in the last three years Menard has served up multiple fund raising scams aimed at gullible freemen. . .and we have chuckled at his failures.

Three years later Bobby is still fleeing prosecution like any other common criminal!

Three years later, far from winning, Bobby struggles to maintain the illusion of his relevancy.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 103 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Your posting reminded me that he actually still exists somewhere (at least as far as I'm aware). I haven't checked in on him in a while so I thought I'd see if he's had anything to say recently on Face Book. I got this;
Sorry, this page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
Same message with Dean Kory. It isn't a problem with my computer or Face Book, I checked half a dozen others and they worked fine. Strange.

It doesn't matter with Menard, he's now of very little interest to me or anyone else, but I've been following Dean's amazing adventures at Qualicum Beach. Illegal fishing! A wood-burning stove! A new life as a British Columbia parasite!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:Your posting reminded me that he actually still exists somewhere (at least as far as I'm aware). I haven't checked in on him in a while so I thought I'd see if he's had anything to say recently on Face Book. I got this;
Same message with Dean Kory. It isn't a problem with my computer or Face Book, I checked half a dozen others and they worked fine. Strange.

It doesn't matter with Menard, he's now of very little interest to me or anyone else, but I've been following Dean's amazing adventures at Qualicum Beach. Illegal fishing! A wood-burning stove! A new life as a British Columbia parasite!
You are not missing anything in Bobbyland. The "I-can-provide-a-paid-service-to-freemen" scams have dried up.

His latest thing is to try and make his non-participation in society (read: sitting on a couch drinking Mooseheads) sound like a brilliant and brave thing to do. It's really the only way a layabout like him can make himself seem relevant.

The sad truth is that Bobby hardly has a place in "freeman society" anymore. All the rides at Bobbyland have shutdown. No C3PO. No ACCP. No 96 fix. No CHIPP. No nothing. And you don't have to be taller than the line to not ride.

Freemen asking what Bobby has done for them besides tell them fairy tales have concluded that the answer is: nothing!

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 103 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Last edited by arayder on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote:

Kory's Facebook worked fine for me... I just did a quick scan because of time constraints but what a collection of off the wall crap.
I've been rather a little busy lately, rushing through house renovations and getting things ready since I'm having surgery next week to get a number of bodily parts replaced - nothing major, just new knees, allready have new lenses for my eyes, and some time in the near future a bit of plastic surgery on my ugly mug. The joke at work is that I should go for some implants on other more intimate portions of my body. :shock:
In any case, since I will be a parasite on disability for a few months, I've been debating if I should join Dean and spend my days on the net complaining and performing sundry semi-legal activities. (grins)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If Dean is as competent with a wood fireplace as he is with everything else, I would be worried about him burning his little home made hovel/squat/rubbish heap, er camper up. Some people just shouldn't be let loose with complicated things like matches, fire, etc.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I finally got on Dean Kory and Menard's Face Book pages by using Chrome rather than Fire Fox. No idea why Fire Fox doesn't currently work. It's worked fine in the past. Not worth the bother in Menard's case, he just re-posting other people's stuff. He's obviously finally exhausted his own discredited store of gibberish and is scouring the web for material.

Dean on the other hand is at least entertaining as he keeps us posted on his new life sponging off anyone in proximity. He's probably drying out right now. His area of Vancouver Island apparently just went through record rainfalls. He probably needs that stove to keep things dry and warm. I'd agree it's dangerous to have a wood stove in such confined quarters (the makeshift camper) but Dean seems confident.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:I finally got on Dean Kory and Menard's Face Book pages by using Chrome rather than Fire Fox. No idea why Fire Fox doesn't currently work. It's worked fine in the past. Not worth the bother in Menard's case, he just re-posting other people's stuff. He's obviously finally exhausted his own discredited store of gibberish and is scouring the web for material.
None of Menard's material was ever original. Now that his sources of plagiarized material have dried up (sources have died or are in jail) he can't do any more than share others Facebook posts.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 104 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:I finally got on Dean Kory and Menard's Face Book pages by using Chrome rather than Fire Fox. No idea why Fire Fox doesn't currently work. It's worked fine in the past. Not worth the bother in Menard's case, he just re-posting other people's stuff. He's obviously finally exhausted his own discredited store of gibberish and is scouring the web for material.

Dean on the other hand is at least entertaining as he keeps us posted on his new life sponging off anyone in proximity. He's probably drying out right now. His area of Vancouver Island apparently just went through record rainfalls. He probably needs that stove to keep things dry and warm. I'd agree it's dangerous to have a wood stove in such confined quarters (the makeshift camper) but Dean seems confident.
He also thinks he is AWAKE and ENLIGHTENED, and we know how well those delusions have worked for him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Is Menard unwanted in freemanland?

Post by arayder »

Has Menard become unwanted in the freeman subculture?

Months ago Robert Menard renewed the hawking of his services as a freeman legal adviser.

Yet in the recent cases of freemen in legal trouble there is no record, no mention, not a word of the freemen availing themselves of Menard's services, even informally.

I might be missing something but in the well reported cases of Tony Gibson (flying without a license), Scott Peters (growing pot), Allen Boisjoli (paper terrorism), Charles Holmes (tax evasion), Adam Gauthier (non-payment of mortgage) there is no mention of the freemen involved using Menard’s legal services!

This begs the question of whether Menard has become the useless, toothless old man of the movement he claims to have founded.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 104 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Which is why I think this thread has really become pointless. When we end up having to bring up things that Menard did three years ago or re-live all of his failures to the point of ad nauseum, its a clear sign that we are just beating a dead horse to death. There is certainly reason to discuss anything he is continuing to do that is new, different or a variation of what he did in the past. but do we really want to fall back on discussing what he is sharing on Facebook?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The Observer wrote:Which is why I think this thread has really become pointless. When we end up having to bring up things that Menard did three years ago or re-live all of his failures to the point of ad nauseum, its a clear sign that we are just beating a dead horse to death. There is certainly reason to discuss anything he is continuing to do that is new, different or a variation of what he did in the past. but do we really want to fall back on discussing what he is sharing on Facebook?
I have little interest in the stuff Menard shares/reposts on Facebook. I figure that's the stuff he hits the share icon on between doing whatever it is he does. . .which seems to be a lot of nothing.

I would totally agree with you, Observer, were it not for the fact that Menard is still trying to sell his advice. My guess is that he is getting nowhere, making no money and not harming any gullibles.

It used to be that talking about Menard served to warn wannabe freemen that they were wasting their money on his goods and services and wasting their time on his seminars. What was been done over the years seems to have worked since, at this point Bobby's reputation is terribly poor, even in the freeman subculture.

I too am not sure we need to point out that he has nothing to offer.

-----------
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

arayder wrote:
The Observer wrote:
I would totally agree with you, Observer, were it not for the fact that Menard is still trying to sell his advice. My guess is that he is getting nowhere, making no money and not harming any gullibles.
Then the conversation should be limited to that activity of Robert and not simply pile on with "...and did I ever tell you about the time that Menard tried doing {insert old failed sovrun antic}."

The problem with not focusing on current behavior and just swapping fish stories is that (1) over time there is a tendency to elaborate, exaggerate, omit accurate information or add inaccurate information to the original event - thus opening the narrative up to doubt and (2) it creates an opportunity for occasional readers or lurkers to develop sympathy for the subject since they could conclude that the poster(s) constant attacks indicate that there is some sort of personal agenda behind the the posts.

If anyone needs information on Menard's history and shenanigans, the threads here have it in spades. No need to keep regurgitating it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I hear what you are saying. :-)
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Menard seems to think he is going to control Donald Trump by ridiculing him and posting snide stuff about him on the internet. What a naive idea. Donald Trump is immune to such childish drivel.

What Menard does not grasp is that much of what Trump proposes, most notably a religious test for immigration, is unquestionably unconstitutional and can be successfully challenged in the courts!

Yeah that’s right. . .the constitution and the courts which Bobby and his crew dismiss as “fiction” are the ground on which Trump can be defeated. But the clueless Menard would give up the ground upon which liberty and freedom can be secured.

The answer to Trump's proposed tyrannies aren't looney freeman guru theories! The answer comes in taking the sort of precedent setting legal action Menard only pretends to take!

As Bobby blithers The American Civil Liberties Union and The Esperanza Immigration Rights Project are preparing to fight the many illegal and unconstitutional policies proposed by Trump. They are pros and they will have good cases!

Scores of freedom loving Americans (myself included) are sending these organizations generous donations and are prepared to help in any way they can, including helping to shelter persecuted immigrants, if needed.

I have frequently pointed out the freeman’s inability to function in society. But Bobby’s dismissal of the very constitutional protections that reaffirm our rights is a new low in the catalogue of Menard’s Moosehead fueled ignorance. One has to wonder if Menard has even read the Constitution!

Despite having proclaiming himself a bold defender of freedom and liberty Bobby doesn’t have a clue about what to do about Mr. Trump except to post snarky comments. These are the feeble, pointless remarks of an un-iformed keyboard warrior who portrays himself a freedom fighter!

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 106 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Last edited by arayder on Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.