What’s next?

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

What’s next?

Post by arayder »

Decades ago the sovereign citizen movement sprouted in the U.S. and eventually ebbed.

Then, especially in Canada, detaxing became the thing. It too waned.

Now that the freeman movement has ebbed we might ask, “What’s next?”

The discussion has come up on other forums and some have speculated that nationalist movements might rise up and subsume the anti-Semitic, anti-immigrant elements of the freeman movement.

What do you think?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: What’s next?

Post by arayder »

I would conjecture that as freemanism breaks up each type of freeman or freewoman will go their own way.

Here are a few generalizations.

The self-reliant ones who can plant gardens, hunt and build might go back to the land. These freemen and freewomen in rural areas can more easily steer clear of the authorities and are more likely to have some slack cut for their independent ways.

The anti-Semitic, anti-immigrant faction of freemanism might well find a place in the nationalist movement.

Spiritual freemen and women could be more so and consistently call for moral and upright behavior.

The pseudo lawyers are the ones I think will have the most trouble finding their way in the post freeman era. Their theories have been disproven and they have attempted to be relevant by creating ever more obscure word play which they pass off as something new.

Freemen who are nothing more than lazy eaters will find other ways to sponge off family, friends and society.

Again, I realize these are generalizations.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 105 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

UK SovCittery is characterised by gullibility. They believe any nonsense that they want to believe, despite any evidence to the contrary. This makes them easy marks (eg for Peter of England), and I wouldn't be surprised to see more such scams.

Here in the UK, there have always been nationalist movements: British, English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish. Some became mainstream (eg Scottish National Party) while some never rose much beyond violent thuggery (eg British National Party). Outside of formal structures, nationalism (and anti-Semitism) is a simple mechanism for transferring blame: "I would have a job but illegal immigrants have taken them all; I'm poor because Jews charge interest" and so on. Nationalism will continue, and I think it will become lees fringe, more mainstream. We become more insular, and isolated. I wouldn't be surprised if we become a dis-united kingdom before long.

In the UK, few freemen take actions that will lose their freedom. We are not plagued with motorists who flout the motoring law about giving their details when cops ask. (Or, if we are, we rarely hear about it.)

But the main direction will be getting stuff for free. That's the prime focus of UK freemen. Barely concealed by pseudo-law, political ideas or spiritual ideals, it's mostly about money.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

littleFred wrote:UK SovCittery is characterised by gullibility. They believe any nonsense that they want to believe, despite any evidence to the contrary. This makes them easy marks (eg for Peter of England), and I wouldn't be surprised to see more such scams.

Here in the UK, there have always been nationalist movements: British, English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish. Some became mainstream (eg Scottish National Party) while some never rose much beyond violent thuggery (eg British National Party). Outside of formal structures, nationalism (and anti-Semitism) is a simple mechanism for transferring blame: "I would have a job but illegal immigrants have taken them all; I'm poor because Jews charge interest" and so on. Nationalism will continue, and I think it will become lees fringe, more mainstream. We become more insular, and isolated. I wouldn't be surprised if we become a dis-united kingdom before long.

In the UK, few freemen take actions that will lose their freedom. We are not plagued with motorists who flout the motoring law about giving their details when cops ask. (Or, if we are, we rarely hear about it.)

But the main direction will be getting stuff for free. That's the prime focus of UK freemen. Barely concealed by pseudo-law, political ideas or spiritual ideals, it's mostly about money.
Thanks for the reply.

Here in the states there is a terribly mean subculture that blames everything sort of dandruff on the Jews, the Mexicans and immigrants. These folks give an amen to freemen and sovcits when they go all nationalist.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

here in canada, the lands im most familiar with, i can see where the trends are going a little bit. if you follow the canadian news you will note more and more articles popping up about skinheads. and unfortunately this is making a comeback. as the demographics change on the population many small town folk are getting antsy about the coulorful populations in their towns. and its out of the small towns where these types of groups largely find sympathy and membership. its these folks that in turn move to cities and bring these beliefs with them. and its an easy sell. partying, fighting, and brotherhood are large in these groups. and they have a warped sense of morals that is often just a extreme view of what many already believe, no mater the statistics.

for example i have a friend happily doing ten years for manslaughter. someone had been molesting his friends children and other children and the police and courts always had an excuse not to prosecute. when the skins had enough of this they gave him a slong chop a couple minutes before they killed him. now crime is crime. but is it that hard to think of how many agree with this style of justice. in fact those involved were not bothered by the sentence. they see it as the cost of doing the right thing in a corrupt world. for example how many good citizens on this forum have suggested getting a rope for this or that? these are just folks willing to go the extra step of putting their fiat where there mouth is.

and this may be why we are not hearing from the likes of dean clifford. like many he came from the wide world of racism. and its not that long of a thought to see them going back. racism has never really left the movement. its been mildly buffed out. i know this from my time involved in things and having to moderate forums. some of you even though we dont see eye to eye had noted i tried to put the kibosh on many racist things. its part of why i gave up on much of it. hell with the amount of german stuff i own im a set of doc martins, a head shave and a set of red suspenders from looking the part. i even still have the stamp on my hand from the gun show i attended yesterday where my friend bought a Mauser WWII rifle. point being in canada there is so many of european heritage who have forgot the horrors of WWII that its a completely easy sell to the young and impressionable. scars and jail time are badges of honor. its not fraud or theft, its bankrupting the corporate jew. its not racism, its protecting the future for white children.

and these groups have an ally most do not know about, particularly in canada. let me give you an old skinhead saying,"there is two colours on a canadian flag. red and white. and those are the only two colours i want to see on this land."
you see all the other races you can tell to go home. but the natives belong here so they are often an ally. it seems odd but it is what it is. thats why the native gangs, whom are racist, work with the white gangs whom are racist generally. not the chinese gangs, or the black gangs. i haven't heard of any new compounds popping up but i suspect i will.

its just such an easy sell. im sure we will see many fourth reich fighting men popping up in the near future. and the recruiting will come in part from the current opca sites.

and the current refugee problems will definitely fuel this fire. our forefathers may have been immigrants who came here legally and couldn't find work fast enough. they couldn't start contributing fast enough to show their appreciation for being here. they came because an immigrant wants to be in the new land where as a refugee simply does not want to be where they are. this does not give them the same respect for the place where they wind up.

but this is my guess, might add to this later.
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Thanks for the reply, Ninja. Much to think about!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I think past generation of detaxers, sovcits and freemen were driven by a distrust of government born from extreme personal independence and an unwillingness to be told what to do . . .even if what they were being told was reasonable.

I suspect the sad state of politics (it's bad in places besides the U.S.) will grow a generation of profoundly disenchanted individuals who come from a different place than detaxers, sovcits and freemen.

In addition the growing nationalist movement has created leaders into which ultra nationalists our their hopes and dreams. I don't think the various nationalist movement are going to get much done for the better. When these leaders fail there might well be yet another bunch of really disappointed folks.

How all this disappointment expresses itself is the question for which we need a time machine.

The one I have been building in my basement is stuck on the "normal forward" setting. I think the vortex distortion space and time dilator was not properly connected. We are little worried since last weekend my nephew was caught playing around with the machine and few minutes later we smelled smoke in the basement. The connector to dilator was burned out. . .the controls were set on fast forward and and we haven't seen my nephew since.