GESARA? It's GESARA now?

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

GESARA? It's GESARA now?

Post by Burnaby49 »

Damn it, I was just too distracted to catch the public announcement by the United Nations in New York on November 4th.

For those of you not in the know (including me until a few minutes ago) GESARA (Global Economic Security and Reformation Act) has replaced NESARA as the magic incantation that's going to take us into a new age of peace and prosperity for all. Dove did her best with NESARA but, with her death, the enthusiasm eventually died away like a tire with a slow leak. So someone had to gin up something to replace it and GESARA has stepped into the breach!
Good Morning,

We've arrived at a new day on planet earth. Welcome home :).

Many today in the Republic of the United States are asking what the heck is really going on with our presidential elections, markets, military, foreign policy, budget, tax codes and social welfare programs.

Few know that GESARA (Global Economic Security and Reformation Act) has been recently implemented by all 209 sovereign nations of the world, and is the most ground breaking reformation act to sweep not only this country, but the entire planet across the turbulent and brief history of mankind.

The single act does away with cancers like the Federal Reserve Bank, IRS and USA, Inc. shadow government, plus so much more.

As of Friday, November 4, 2016, when it is publicly announced at the United Nations in New York City, GESARA will immediately be implementing the following changes:

"20 Answers"

1. Cancels all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. Many refer to this as a “jubilee” or complete forgiveness of debt.

2. Abolishes income tax.

3. Abolishes the IRS, with employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.

4. Creates a 17% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.

5. Increases benefits to senior citizens.

6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.

7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.

8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days of GESARA's announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.

9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.

10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.

11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.

12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law.

13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.

14. Restores financial privacy.

15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.

16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.

17. Establishes peace throughout the world.

18. Releases unprecedented prosperity with enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.

19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, anti-gravity, and sonic healing machines.

20. Eliminates all current and future nuclear powered weaponry on planet earth.
http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.ca ... rsday.html

Sort of NESARA on steroids. Gives us old cranks who followed Dove the comfort of familiarity while adding some new excitement for the younger folks. Since Dove died in 2010 it's certainly taken the gurus long enough to find a replacement. I want change 5. GESARA NOW!!!!

This news comes from a very credible source, a website that carries solid mainstream news such as the story that Princess Diana was a human sacrifice to create a new world religion and she is now Queen of Heaven!

http://www.dianaqueenofheaven.com/

There's even a book spelling it all out and you can get a first edition for $30.88, shipping included.

http://www.dianaqueenofheaven.com/order.htm

Shamefully my local newspaper, the Vancouver Sun, shuns news items like this and instead feeds we readers stodge such as the proposed plan to increase the gasoline tax to fund new spending on mass transit. Yawn.

And the website even gives good solid financial information to help us get through these trying times. It promotes the Dinar RV!

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/

Talk about one-stop shopping. You can see it all here;

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.ca/

SuzyCreamcheese over at World Freeman Society is convinced that GESARA is the real deal. It's tied to actual events!
You might say there is no NESARA or GESARA but the timelines I've been posting, above, line up with real events and real people sited, tied to those real events. I'm also a believer in the Physics of Newton, "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction", so this tells me that the Kazarian Mafia has had a very real enemy who have been battling the Mafia since the beginning of time, namely the Gnostic Illuminati.
http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/43- ... esara-news
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: GESARA? It's GESARA now?

Post by SteveUK »

Well, it's November 25 and my mortgage is up for renewal. On checking the balance I was horrified to see that the debt has most certainly not been forgiven.

Could it be that this act is actually all bullshit?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:Well, it's November 25 and my mortgage is up for renewal. On checking the balance I was horrified to see that the debt has most certainly not been forgiven.

Could it be that this act is actually all bullshit?
Listen up Steve, get with the program. It's people like you, with your negative skeptical attitude, who are screwing it up for everybody. Close your eyes really tight and wish really really hard. That's how things get done in the NESARA GESARA world! It worked for me!!! After GESARA was announced I no longer have any debt at all! No doubt petty-minded people like yourself will quibble about how I had no debt before November 4th either. That kind of negative attitude is exactly what's holding GESARA back. We just have to get everybody in those 209 sovereign nations to believe!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Look here you - I sent my $100 bill - double wrapped in foil. I want my debt relief now!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I just checked and my mortgage has not been forgiven. Can I forgive it myself?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

So Basically GESARA is a FMOTL Wet Dream, it validates all their beliefs, and makes things right in the world again, by addressing every single one of them. The only thing I didn't see on the top 20, was a promise of a Dinar RV, but with all the other things promised, I don't believe that is even necessary.

What a load of horse walap :beatinghorse:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What I find so very funny is that the ver group that is terrified of the Illuminatti and the NWO is so very ready to accept the UN making unilateral declarations where they actually have NO authority.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:It worked for me!!! After GESARA was announced I no longer have any debt at all!
How sharper than a serpent's tooth is a thankless and conveniently forgetful minion of the Illuminati. Dude, you never had debt to begin with, once you pricked your finger and signed that blood oath in joining us. GESARA had nothing to do with it and was only cream on top of the millions you are paid every month to keep poor innocents like Bellanger in perpetual thralldom.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:It worked for me!!! After GESARA was announced I no longer have any debt at all!
How sharper than a serpent's tooth is a thankless and conveniently forgetful minion of the Illuminati. Dude, you never had debt to begin with, once you pricked your finger and signed that blood oath in joining us. GESARA had nothing to do with it and was only cream on top of the millions you are paid every month to keep poor innocents like Bellanger in perpetual thralldom.
It's unseemly to squabble about these petty internal issues in public. Bring it up at the next annual ritual sacrifice and two-headed goat race. I'll be bringing the blood beer.

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

so is this just a play on the old scam and pronounced 'guess sara'? it would be more accurate with all the ever changing dates it's allegedly going to happen.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Dinar Chronicles has really gotten out of hand. On their Youtube channel they run 6 daily updates on GESARA/RV often contradicting each other. They predicted the election would be cancelled, it wasn't. Craziest claim currently is that the Zim will revalue to $50,000 USD per Zim, which is in stark contrast to what really is going on in Zimbabwe:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-zimba ... SKBN13K1J2

They seem to be making money off donations and some sort of kickbacks from currency dealers or the "private currency exchanges" we keep hearing about.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:Dinar Chronicles has really gotten out of hand. On their Youtube channel they run 6 daily updates on GESARA/RV often contradicting each other. They predicted the election would be cancelled, it wasn't. Craziest claim currently is that the Zim will revalue to $50,000 USD per Zim, which is in stark contrast to what really is going on in Zimbabwe:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-zimba ... SKBN13K1J2

They seem to be making money off donations and some sort of kickbacks from currency dealers or the "private currency exchanges" we keep hearing about.
The Zim plays a big part in INTEL, the website I linked to in my first post which promotes, amongst other pipe-dreams, GESARA;

ZIM Redemption Story
10:00am EDT
Friday
Bank: Wells Fargo/Abbot Downing
September 23, 2016

Redeemable Currency: 1 x 50T
Redemption Rate Offered: $818.00 US
Redemption Rate Accepted: $818.00 US

Humanitarian Projects Trust: (65%)
Personal Trust: (35%)

Appointment Duration: 37 minutes
NDA: none

Notes: * Lead banker offered $818 and that rate was accepted without any negotiation from gifted redeemer.
http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.ca ... ack-z.html

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The thing being that reality has absolutely nothing to do or convergence with the currency RV fantasy world, and never will.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Burnaby49 wrote:
ZIM Redemption Story
Bank: Wells Fargo/Abbot Downing
LOL. Tampa is probably the least wealthy major city in America. Abbot Downing's only local customers would be retired pro athletes.