Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by TheNewSaint »

coffeekitten wrote:Will Bed, another Duncan apostle, have sent a letter to the Sûreté du Québec, economic crimes section.
I must say that Mr. Bed has very nice handwriting. I'd pay real money for a font of that.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would wish the Chief well and happiness and luck with his music, at least then he will be doing something positive and not trying to destroy his life.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:I would wish the Chief well and happiness and luck with his music, at least then he will be doing something positive and not trying to destroy his life.
Me too. At least he's trying something. He is willing to work. His major complaint when he was forced to come back from Edmonton for his trial was that he had to give up a good job as a welder. Anyone from Vancouver willing to live in Edmonton in the winter welding is trying to pay their way.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

eric wrote:Back somewhere towards the beginning of this thread I mentioned that youtube videos exist of Scott interacting with the authorities regarding the loss of his condo. Here's one of his half dozen or so specific to Scott:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hld1UBBn7Xg
(Derek Moran, Scott and Tara Duncan, and an unknown "Peter" when the locks got changed on Scott's Condo)
It seems that at this stage of the development of his philosophy he was still very early and hadn't fleshed out much. BTW, the poster of these videos is Derek Moran, a long time supporter of Scott from the old days. Here's his facebook page, not much interesting unless you're a friend, but his friends list is a virtual telephone book of Canadian Freemen from the old days, including such characters as Dean Clifford and Sino General.
https://www.facebook.com/derek.moran.71 ... 1487363517
Interesting: you got to watch part 2, because you don't see anything in part 1. Scott Duncan calling cops criminals, because supposedly, their court order was invalid. Wow! Well, they changed locks anyway. :D
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Well, well, well...
https://www.facebook.com/notes/erich-ki ... 6402245242

"The people he's made wealthy are who Scott Duncan claims are his "victims". You are talking about a man who is simply better than you. You take pride is saying that you have not "wasted" time reading anything he has to say, and perhaps you should."

LOL Do you really think you will get me to believe this? Who is wealthy? If you are so wealthy, why do you refuse to pay your tickets or your taxes? Oh yeah, because you're not a slave. But, you know, I don't believe everything I read on the internet.

Good for you if you bought bitcoins and it has been profitable. It doesn't change the fact that you're living in a fantasy. Oh, and you're saying there are no victims? Remember that woman who has probably lost her apartment because she sent a bill of exchange to pay her rent (except you can't pay this way and the Bank of Canada isn't a line of credit)? But, of course, that was her fault: she didn't want to help herself. And those guys you threatened because they exposed your bullshit (i.e. claiming $2000 for "damages"? And stop with this "Scott Duncan hurt your feelings". Quatloos hurt your poor feelings because we don't agree with you and you can't tolerate opposition.

Well, I guess that's just trolling and I could just ignore it: but truly, when they say they have no victims, that's so dishonest and nasty. Seriously.

Oh, and looking at the facebook page of Erich Kirov gives a good idea of the kind of asshole he is. Studied in world domination at STFU. Image of a swastika. He's probably as nice as Scott Duncan. https://www.facebook.com/lou.manotti.7?pnref=story
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

More from the facebook post mentioned above:
He reveals what was stolen from you. He shows you how to get it back. Your idiotic stance regarding him hams nobody but you. He's gone in 2016. Your chance to access him is running out. You will have to question his "mindless drones" after that.
You mindless fools don't understand. I am leaving this world in 2016 because I am staging an EVIL (TM, all rights reserved) plot to crash the world banking system using Bitcoin :sarcasmon:
Well that didn't go so well.... From what I can see my bank is still functioning however the Tender for Law facebook page has gone archival only. Hmmm, I guess we have to activate the fallback EVIL plot:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... FuLHZpcnVz
First it was computer science, then medicine, then law, now life itself. I mention this so you have perspective. The idea that a "government agency" which is staffed by people who live off money taken by force from others, who couldn't get a job in the real world, could POSSIBLY stop someone like me, is laughable, and I say so publicly.
I am LESS than six years away from constructing a virus that will only kill anyone I choose (and people closely related to them on their mother's side) and nobody else.
Isn't it just so cute when little Scott plays with his chemistry set?
notorial dissent

I think it is a bit more serious than a chemistry set, I didn't know about that last bit. I am now thinking Scotty is in need of serious supervision, possibly in a closed ward before he either hurts himself or someone else. People who make those kind of threats have very serious problems.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Does he have serious mental problems? Probably yes. Is the threat realistic? Probably not. There's been a lot of press recently about CRISPR technology.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR
Summary - gene editing can now be done ridiculously simply. For about 1 K$ you can set up something in your basement. There are even kits for students to edit yeast genes to create beer that will fluoresce green. That being said, to determine which genes to edit to possibly get a particular result, mapping that gene, and producing the synthetic RNA requires a few PhD's, a few million dollars just for the lab equipment, and a few years.
Way back in the 1990's I was involved in this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-reso ... ectroscopy. This in particular:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2270861
Europium chelate labels in time-resolved fluorescence immunoassays and DNA hybridization assays
Summary - how to do DNA mapping using time resolved fluorescence. I didn't get my name on the patent but I got a very healthy bonus and a case of very good champagne for transferring their research into something that could be actually manufactured and sold.
notorial dissent

Delusions aside, doesn't mean he still couldn't and wouldn't do something stupid and nasty. Even without the chemistry set. Delusion, stupidity, and frustration are a dangerous combination.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

I was thinking it was more likely bluff, or Scott living in his fantasy world, but I agree that he's having serious problems and would need help. That said, because of human rights, it' s not that easy to lock someone in a psychiatric hospital and I doubt Scott Duncan is the kind of person who would look for help.
notorial dissent

I agree, that I think he really needs help, and by virtue of what is bothering him, I don't see him looking for help simply because as far as he is concerned he is fine, it is the rest of the universe that is bad and wrong. That can be a very dangerous combination.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

The new thing now on the all new and improved La Sûreté de la Personne website is the WebTV. Subject of the week: la Solidarité Sociale (Social Assistance)

https://lasuretedesapersonne.com/web-tv/

In the video (in french), Pete Daoust is interviewing Mario Prévost on his experience with the Social Assistance. Mario is explaining that he was summoned to receive his check, but is insisting that he was going there as a man (not as a person) and that he refused to show any identity card, but that he received his check anyway. I guess it is very important to do everything as a woman or a man and not as a person because you're not a person but you have a person, but seriously, I would be tempted to say so what? That's fun that they think they need to explain how to get social assistance to their followers, because why not just going to the Emploi-Quebec centre and fill the required form and give the required documents? No, you must do it the Surety way. You must always ask for your surety everywhere because you're not a slave, I guess. It makes a big difference, you see? :sarcasmon:

Also, Mario Prévost is admitting that's normal we are asking for proofs and he got proof (where? where? oh, you can't see it in the video, but he has the proof). He's also saying that his check is getting a little bigger month after month and that nobody could explain him why (no, really? :thinking: ) He's also pretending nobody asked him for a proof he got no job and I have big trouble believing that. One example from real life (mine, judge me if you want): I was required to ask for employment insurance before I could be eligible for social assistance and I did it (I was sick at the time and I had to ask for a medical certificate). I did all that before I could be eligible and I had to provide documents to prove I stopped working. Weird, eh? But, well, I do everything as a person, so I guess that's why I can't just go to the employment centre and tell the agent: I lost my job, here's my birth certificate, give me my surety of the person and that's it. Something is wrong with his story, by the way. Yeah, he'll get pissed off if he wants, but I don't buy it.

I will end on this note: when you are on Social assistance, you're a beneficiary (true). Also, the government is a trust and we're all his beneficiaries (according to Pete Daoust). I'll let you meditate on this.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffee kitten wrote: Pete Daoust is interviewing Mario Prévost on his experience with the Social Assistance. Mario is explaining that he was summoned to receive his check, but is insisting that he was going there as a man (not as a person) and that he refused to show any identity card, but that he received his check anyway.
Well, there's new low for TFL theory. . .a celebration of sucking at the government tit.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

insisting that he was going there as a man (not as a person) and that he refused to show any identity card, but that he received his check anyway.
its simple. they have to deal with all types of mental health issues; like paranoia. they see him as just another nut case on the dole. its not making anyone special or such. its not avoiding joinder. its just another nut case on the dole looking for a hand out.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

coffeekitten wrote: In the video (in french), Pete Daoust is interviewing Mario Prévost on his experience with the Social Assistance. Mario is explaining that he was summoned to receive his check, but is insisting that he was going there as a man (not as a person) and that he refused to show any identity card, but that he received his check anyway. I guess it is very important to do everything as a woman or a man and not as a person because you're not a person but you have a person, but seriously, I would be tempted to say so what? That's fun that they think they need to explain how to get social assistance to their followers, because why not just going to the Emploi-Quebec centre and fill the required form and give the required documents? No, you must do it the Surety way. You must always ask for your surety everywhere because you're not a slave, I guess. It makes a big difference, you see? :sarcasmon:
Strange i thought a slave was one forced to work for no income, not someone given income for no work.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

There you go again, spoiling a perfectly good analogy and false assumption, and using common sense and reason and and stuffs. :snicker: :lol:
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Some kids have too much time on their hands:

That's illegal to do that, right? So much stupidity.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffeekitten wrote:Some kids have too much time on their hands:

That's illegal to do that, right? So much stupidity.
One has to wonder how long it will be before the attention seeking Daoust will start raising money for bill boards. . .or failing that just start spray painting the sides of buildings.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Update:

If you're ever interested in viewing the documents of Mario Prévost in relation with his demand for social assistance, here they are. Mario wrote he has no bank account (I don't know if it's true or even possible, I doubt it). Of course, even with those documents, we can't know the exact details of his situation, but he wrote the reason of his demand was that he wanted access to the surety of his person. Well, probably the Emploi-Quebec agent read that and thought that the poor guy was crazy and needed help, who knows?

coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

That post looks like a death threat to me. "Here in REALITY genesis block funds will be used to kill lawyers, and there is nothing you can do to stop it." Erich Kirov, who is the supposed writer of the post, is probably a fake account from Scott Duncan. Don't tell us you're not crazy if you feel the need to send death threats to silence your opponents. I think if you ever post something else like this, I will report it without posting it here or taking other actions necessary.