Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

arayder wrote:Some folks say that the rapid change of society, sometimes referred to as "liquid modernity", makes live such that the most flexible and adaptive are more likely to succeed.

This theory holds that those who can't adapt to rapid change tend to cling to unchangeable social and political mores. The unadaptable discombobulated by same sex marriage, increased immigration and new needed work skills cling to the traditional, the old, the tried and the stable.

Is it possible that for freemen, sovcits and tenderizers such tradition and stability is 19th century society, common law and government so tiny any grown adult could drown it in bath tub?

I recall reading many threads on freeman forums which seemed populated by everyone's change-averse drunk uncles.
I would agree. In the US, the UK and Canada, the "freemen" seem to look back fondly to some (never-existed) halcyon society in which there was no big ebil oppressive gummint to tell people what they could and could not do. The Magna Carta and the common law gave us all the gummint we needed.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Of course, they all imagine that, had they lived in those times, they would have been well off shopkeepers, artisans, or even country squires. No one dreams of being a street urchin or a factory worker.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

grixit wrote:Of course, they all imagine that, had they lived in those times, they would have been well off shopkeepers, artisans, or even country squires. No one dreams of being a street urchin or a factory worker.
In a strange way these ultra-traditionalists populate a subculture with gurus who like to think of themselves as visionaries of a bold new future where never dreamed of possibilities are realities. It's a what's-old-is-new-again thing.

As has been pointed out countless times in the old common law days the deck was pretty well stacked against the common man. I don't hear these folks clambering for the return of debtor's prisons!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grixit wrote:Of course, they all imagine that, had they lived in those times, they would have been well off shopkeepers, artisans, or even country squires. No one dreams of being a street urchin or a factory worker.
Or, a serf/villain instead of a freeman -- and the MC only applied to freemen, insofar as it applied to them at all.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust made a video for you, the "Englishes" . :D

For the Englishes

No, we didn't get it. It's not that Pete doesn't want to pay: it's that he doesn't want to buy their bullshit. Because, what can you do with bullshit? I mean, except maybe for farmers, it has no use. Pete doesn't want bullshit. He wants to sell his bullshit. Wait?

Also, the separatists have won. Quebec isn't a country anymore. :lol:

You know what that means? It means the CRA has no jurisdiction on Quebec. :haha:

Oh, and Scott Duncan agrees with all of this, don't worry. Pete Daoust wouldn't make any initiative or think anything new without Scott Duncan approval.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Does Petey have a history of repeatedly running headfirst in to brick walls other than the legal variety? This would certainly seem to indicate so. I'd normally say he can't be that out of touch with reality can he, except he believes Duncan knows what he is talking about, so I would have to conclude he is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Another proof he's out of touch with reality? He claims he doesn't have time to work (he makes too many videos and wastes too much time on Facebook), so he'll need to ask for social assistance. :haha: Maybe you don't need to spend all your money and sell all your possessions to get social assistance, but still, your house and land may not worth more than $145, 979. Also, his wife works and his daughters too: Emploi Québec Determining your resources He still tries to make us cry on his problems. :violin:

Pete Daoust - Bilingual video
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffeekitten wrote:Another proof he's out of touch with reality? He claims he doesn't have time to work (he makes too many videos and wastes too much time on Facebook), so he'll need to ask for social assistance.
My guess is that the Canadian authorities, as civil as they may be, are going to have a problem with a tax cheat asking to go on the dole so he can devote his waking hours to the promotion of tax cheating and such.
notorial dissent

The more I see and hear, the more I become convinced that he needs to face a full and mandatory mental health eval. He's either lying of bugshit, and needs serious help either way, and his family needs some serious counseling for enabling him one way or another.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:The more I see and hear, the more I become convinced that he needs to face a full and mandatory mental health eval. He's either lying of bugshit, and needs serious help either way, and his family needs some serious counseling for enabling him one way or another.
An honest friend wouldn't hurt either. What Petey needs is somebody to help him through the soul crushing process of realizing he has put himself and his family in a bad, bad place.

Right now his tenderizer buds are only good for keeping his woe-is-me fantasy alive.
notorial dissent

The problem is, I think Petey really is a) that stupid, b) wouldn't listen to anyone not telling him what he wants to hear, and c) his family is almost as bad as he is in that they are at the very least enabling him if not downright assisting him in his self delusion and destruction. There is just something flat out wrong there.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Here's an article from Pete Daoust: he encourages Americans to ask for their surety too. Americans may also create their own bills of exchange like the tenderizers do. I wonder if tenderizers will try to reach Europe one day. :P

The "Security of the Person"
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust made another video for the "Englishes" (seriously, is this a word?): For the Englishes

Also, he's at it again with his "fleeing the country" project:

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

coffeekitten wrote:Pete Daoust made another video for the "Englishes" (seriously, is this a word?): For the Englishes
I did particularly like the one comment that Pete made following the video:
Pete Daoust I am watching it without sound to try to read my lips. And nope, I have no fucking clue of what I am spewing there !! :D
LikeShow more reactions · 11 hrs
Neither do we, Pete.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

In this video, Pete Daoust explains to us that the Social security number is an account number (numéro de compte), because it's written "account number" on CRA documents. Pete says he will ask the CRA what is the account balance (according to him, it's a negative number and the CRA wishes to use Pete Daoust surety to solve the debt). To use Pete's words, the CRA agents are sick, are psychopaths (ils sont malades). And, I guess we're happy to know that, Pete Daoust assures us he doesn't hide guns in his house (good for you, Pete). We're in Canada, after all: he's not a redneck with assault rifles in his house to protect his property. Here's the link of the video (in french):

La Sûreté de SA Personne – 10 Mai 2017 - Le "COMPTE"
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

To use Pete's words, the CRA agents are sick, are psychopaths
And burnaby49 seemed well and not very psychopathic. The more you know eh?

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

bmxninja357 wrote:

Peace
Ninj
The psychopath is more probably Scott Duncan, who dreams about leading a bloody war on members of the Law Society.
notorial dissent

coffeekitten wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:

Peace
Ninj
The psychopath is more probably Scott Duncan, who dreams about leading a bloody war on members of the Law Society.
There's a name for that, it's called Transference, projecting your traits off on someone else.
CK, I think you are right on this, Scotty strikes me as an extremely disturbed individual, I think Petey on the other hand is just more the weak minded gullible follower who never looks, or thinks, too hard at anything presented to him as long as it is what he wants to believe.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffeekitten wrote:In this video, Pete Daoust explains to us that the Social security number is an account number (numéro de compte), because it's written "account number" on CRA documents. Pete says he will ask the CRA what is the account balance (according to him, it's a negative number and the CRA wishes to use Pete Daoust surety to solve the debt).
The social security number as an account number ruse is as old as the hills and has been trumped by freemen who Pete and Scott dismiss as-know-nothings. How ironic.

Pete will get as far with his what's-my-account-balance question as he did with his endless surety questions. We can safely predict that he'll get increasingly incensed as he continually doesn't get the response he wants. My guess is that he'll ask the question again and again as his tax dodging prosecution proceeds. I predict that as this drama unfolds Pete will seem less and less rational to the authorities resulting in him being told in a firm but patronizing tone to sit down and shut up.

The events may drive ole Petey boy off the deep end.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust just created a new Facebook group: La Sûreté de SA Personne / The Security of the Person V.2.0

I guess he hopes to escape CRA agents curiosity with this new closed group. The original public group is still active for now. One member complains she has lost her laptop because of her psychotic violent ex-boyfriend and lost some important data for the group (those people love drama and are really despicable, I'm telling you). Also, someone compared Pete Daoust to Jacques-Antoine Normandin and Pete is really not happy. But what Normandin has done to him? :lol: