Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust, Scott Duncan's apostle, has a created a new facebook group named La Sûreté de SA personne (the surety group). https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasuret ... e/?fref=ts On his webpage (http://www.lasuretedesapersonne.com/), he pretends that he wants to liberate quebecers from economic slavery. Scott Duncan has made some damages lately, like incitement to commit suicide, and he keeps talking down to people like he always did. Here's an example:

In the Facebook group, they're calling all people who disagree with them stupid ignorants (but it is not an insult, because everyone is ignorant in something, clever, eh?). They brainwashed a bunch of former activists who repeat like a mantra "Scott is always right. Scott is always right." That's kind of frightening, right, how people are easy to manipulate? Well, I wish Scott Duncan would have stopped after his previous facebook group was closed, but unfortunately, he didn't give up and Pete Daoust continues his work of misleading naive people who say all belief is evil, but believe everything Scott says. Twisted.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by Burnaby49 »

For those not up on Scott (all of us) this is his FB page;

https://www.facebook.com/roguesupport.scott

Basically Scott talking to himself. I used to follow him but quit as he became totally irrelevant to anything.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Here's the complete conversation with Remy, and it escalates quite quickly. When Remy suggests to Scott being more polite, Scott shut him and tells him to kill himself. Seriously, you don't ask Scott to be nice: it's like asking a crocodile not to bite you.

http://imgur.com/a/U334L

Scott Duncan talked at some point of owning a bunch of ships: I suspect he's delusional and don't realize how insignificant he is. Well...

"I'm just some guy, with a bunch of ships. 400+ men and women (mostly women) live and die at my command, because they know I see what they don't.

Those people gave me a job, and I'm VERY good at it."

Why mostly women live and die at his command, he doesn't tell.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Don't count on Scott Duncan for plain talk.

Duncan's "theory" is a mish-mash of routine freeman/sovcit theory covered over by rage, verbiage, unreadable text and a haughty attitude. It's almost as if Duncan realizes that if he says what he has to say straight out people will realize it's just recycled snake oil.

As near as I can tell the core argument is that governments, being artificial creations of society, don't have any authority over natural persons. Before getting to that point Duncan adds in several head fakes. . . but eventually he gets around to his go-to move.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

coffeekitten wrote:Here's the complete conversation with Remy, and it escalates quite quickly. When Remy suggests to Scott being more polite, Scott shut him and tells him to kill himself. Seriously, you don't ask Scott to be nice: it's like asking a crocodile not to bite you.

http://imgur.com/a/U334L

Scott Duncan talked at some point of owning a bunch of ships: I suspect he's delusional and don't realize how insignificant he is. Well...

"I'm just some guy, with a bunch of ships. 400+ men and women (mostly women) live and die at my command, because they know I see what they don't.

Those people gave me a job, and I'm VERY good at it."

Why mostly women live and die at his command, he doesn't tell.
That's how Scott's always been. Argumentative, dictatorial (to the extent you can be dictatorial within the limits of your Facebook page), and the admiral of his imaginary navy. He's written up in bits and pieces here and there on Quatloos but I've never bothered to make the effort to focus on him. This is the main discussion we have on him and the tenderizers;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9968

He's also been mentioned in these discussions.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11275&p=236822

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10675&p=197765

And here's a picture of his navy;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

It figures that someone named coffeekitten would take to that Duncan donut....

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:It figures that someone named coffeekitten would take to that Duncan donut....

Peace
Ninj
You can thank Wes for your continued presence here. I still remember "There is no Santos Clause".

coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

bmxninja357 wrote:It figures that someone named coffeekitten would take to that Duncan donut....

Peace
Ninj
I prefer Tim Horton's. Thanks, now I feel hungry.

And thanks Burnaby for more interesting reading.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

@Burnaby49

You still seem bitter that I told there was no santos clause. You had to find out sometime.
------

I think mr Duncan would very much like to be a cult leader in its truest sense. I used to get the odd message from his groupies. They seem like gullible suckers ripe for mental,physical, and financial abuse. I do think he should be exposed in a very public fashion before real harm is done by him or his followers.

Charlie didn't kill folks either. He had someone do it for him. And that is what dunkin donut is all about. And unfortunately with the fates of most other gurus playing out badly for them Duncan's rhetoric may play to the "we need your brand of freedom" crowd.

Duncan offers no freedom; particularly of thought. That's where the red flags go up high.

Scooter Duncan is trying to start a cult and unfortunately it appears to be working.

Peace
Ninj
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote:

Peace
Ninj
You can thank Wes for your continued presence here. I still remember "There is no Santos Clause".
he was riding the coattails of The Simpsons writer scabbing off their "Santos L. Halper" where Bart applied for a credit card.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

bmxninja357 wrote: . . .I think mr Duncan would very much like to be a cult leader in its truest sense. I used to get the odd message from his groupies. They seem like gullible suckers ripe for mental,physical, and financial abuse. I do think he should be exposed in a very public fashion before real harm is done by him or his followers.

Charlie didn't kill folks either. He had someone do it for him. And that is what dunkin donut is all about. And unfortunately with the fates of most other gurus playing out badly for them Duncan's rhetoric may play to the "we need your brand of freedom" crowd.

Duncan offers no freedom; particularly of thought. That's where the red flags go up high.

Scooter Duncan is trying to start a cult and unfortunately it appears to be working.

Peace
Ninj
Scott's what's next?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Think more of a religion. The creed being scott is always right. Scott is never wrong. If you argued with Scott his followers or himself intend some punishment. Because scott can't be wrong....

It's trying to be next but on a odd and very controlling level. And it will be small at best. But I think more dangerous in the real world than many. It already stays fairly secretive.

Jmo
Ninj
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Usually freeman gurus gage their worth by how many supposedly new theories they can come up with and how many followers they can get to carry them out. It would figure that the cult like tender-for-law (TFL) group would work the angle that nobody is supposed to talk about how its theories aren't new or point out that tender-for-law practitioners are neither numerous or successful.

Such behavior wouldn't be new. The practically defunct World Freeman Society and the getoutofdebtfree crew are famously intolerant of critical thinking and have no trouble pretending that their minions are kicking arse in court and on the street.

It could be that TFL would take it all to a new level. But, I would argue that the sort of dysfunctionality that drove WFS and GOODF into irrelevance won't do TFL any good either.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Catch is loyalty to tfl is not what's demanded. Loyalty and obedience to scooter Duncan is. Other groups have leaders who claim they aren't the leader. Or can at least look at other opca options. Tfl does not allow that. Scott is never wrong. Just ask him or any member of tfl.

Many cults we consider religion based carry at least some form of opca beliefs. But they have a distinct and unquestionable leader. One who is all knowing and demands compliance in every facet of daily life. This is Scott. Agreed he is no jim Jones, Charles manson or David koresh but it is the direction that Scott is leading tfl. I can't say if he knows it or not. A catch with a controlling and paranoid mental disorder is the person with the condition often does not know it. They just know they are in charge and everyone must do what they are told generally without question.

No group I see us currently following is heading this direction save for tfl. But it's just my opinion. And I can totally see this group eventually going from paper terrorists (minor pain in the arse) to actually following a dark, violent and angry man into the realm of violent offenders or, and I hate saying it but real terrorism.

Peace
Ninj
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Thanks, Ninj. Is the TFL crew doing paper terrorism? I ask because that would move them from mere talk to action.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Oh my. Just read some of his work. Like this...

https://steemit.com/legal/@harrywombat/ ... er-for-law

And I will throw this link in for fun.
It's hard to read so I just hilighted it. (Ctrl + a) it's just a fun dive into scooters mind. You might see why I'm thinking actual cult.
http://activistshub.com/scott-duncan-da ... onal-mind/
NOTE: You really DO HAVE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO WHAT YOU’RE TOLD! The price of admission is the acknowledgement and acceptance that all of my AXIOMS are TRUE, and the very first AXIOM is YOU THINK WRONG AND VALUE THE WRONG THINGS. Over the past 18 months I’ve shown you why that’s true, and how it came to be. Now we’re going to do something about it. When I’m done everyone will think right, and will value the right things, and if they don’t a computer will make them. Imagine making law that says you specifically must be left alone, and your government enforces it. Imagine if everybody thinks right, and values the right things. Natural Law will become written law, all on an exponential curve to evolve our species. To evolve our societies, and above all, to evolve each and every PERSON.”
Fun guy.
Ninj
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Sorry, it's french, but I will explain what's happening with some new Daoust-Duncan followers:

ImageImage

It's very ugly and even if I'm not directly concerned, I know some of these people and I can't believe they got into that shit only for accepting redcoins. For what I understand, Xam, Marc and Remy have been given redcoins from Natasha Tutino (new Duncan apostle). Now, Pete Daoust threatens those guys and pretends they owe him $2000 each. Even if he's clearly a liar, he pretends to his friends that HE'S the victim of a smear campaign and that they (X,M and R) would put a bomb in PM office if they could. Pathetic! Also, Mario Prévost (brutal guy with criminal record and Natasha Tutino lover) has threatened to come to their houses. I could post a screenshot, but it's in french too and a very bad french with that. Anyway.

Well, I'm glad I stayed away from this. So, they created a closed Facebook group (X, M and R) to denounce those tactics, and I know some people are creating a dossier (sorry if my english is approximative). Well, they prepare to sue the villains (what else can they do but call the police at this point?)

I know I already said it, but it's very ugly and it doesn't help my misanthropist tendencies. That's what you risk when you say that Scott Duncan is wrong and that his apostles are crazy and find always excuses for his nasty behavior because they lost all critical thinking. All this for this. :brickwall:
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

I made my research and found this:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/#charts

1 ReddCoin=0,000039$

I can't believe they got ReddCoin for $2000. It worths almost nothing. And why would they have done that, anyway? I'm pretty sure they're not that generous. That's bribery. I will try to get more details about what happened. People should know they need to get as far as they can from those scams.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I recall Menard and Duncan getting into it over some pointless points of freeman theory. But this looks like the usual subculture infighting taken to a higher level.

It's pretty much the end of the line for each and every guru when they venture into the real world. Whether it's Eldon Warman threatening the IRS, Clifford driving like a crazy man or Menard trying to be a C3PO in the real world eventually the guru gets full of himself and thinks he can actually pull off all the stuff he's been preaching.

The only way for the wannabe guru to get by for a while is to talk the talk and not walk the walk and in so doing pretend they are making their theories work. But eventually the guru gets known in the subculture and when somebody sees him pulling out his driver's license, or using his SIN the game is up.

The reason I am interested in what Duncan is doing is because eventually he or one of his lieutenants is going to try to make the tender for law stuff work in the real world. That's when we'll find out what this guru is all about because under stress gurus become just more of what they are. Warman went insane. Clifford was consumed with rage. Menard ran and hid.

So my guess is that Duncan is going to reveal himself by what he does. So far the Duncan playbook seems to be borrowed theory, verbosity, intellectual bullying and vague threats.

I suspect it's only going to get worse.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Duncan claims success. But he does so in private. He is a aspiring cult leader with atheism and superior intilect in law and finance instead of religion.

He is not the same breed as clifford or Warman. He demands much deeper privacy and control.

Just watch his followers. If you can find them because it's all done in closed groups with very few deserters.

Ninj