Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by arayder »

I think it's a copout. I think that for many freeman/sovcits the decades of hard work and sacrifice needed to raise a family and nurture a wife or partner are just too much.

Some guys pretend their God awful garage band is going to hit it big in the end and they tune their guitars for years until the wife has had enough. Some guys pretend their hockey career isn't really over and one night they come back from a league game to an empty house. Some guys crawl into a bottle or a pipe.

Some guys become hard core freemen types.

Despite all the brave, freedom fighter talk, it's really a sort of cowardice.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

arayder wrote:
Some guys become hard core freemen types.

Despite all the brave, freedom fighter talk, it's really a sort of cowardice.
This is not always the case. There are some who believe they are trying to make the world a better place. Some believe the cause to be bigger than themselves and worth sacrificing all they have to achieve the goal. But most do not know the goalposts move and the tactics they use are less than futile; often resulting in less freedom and abundance.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm sure there are serious, honest, and good intentioned ones, but it does seem like the for the majority of them the only "goalpost" they have is to not pay for something or to avoid responsibility, and they give the whole lot of them a very bad name. That and they seem to be VERY easy marks for conmen.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

But...but...but... he's such a charming, sparkling, fun to be with personality, who wouldn't want to be married to/spend 24/7 with such a warm and wonderful specimen of humanity??? Now I ask you??? Image Kind of like Bobby and the Parasite and Deano and any number of others of the elect.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Well I suppose there are a few freemen out there who are honest and true. Years ago the number must have been higher since the belief was that all the courtroom shenanigans and court filings might win the day. Almost 20 years later no such belief is realistic.

I don't see how any of the guru class (Menard, Clifford, Duncan and Lentz et al.) can hold their heads up and call themselves men. As we speak these gurus are still telling the gullible that their already disproven advice is valid. In some cases they are selling advice and materials they know, or should know, won't help the gullible buyer in any way.

I suspect the advice is tailored for individuals the gurus know are not going to respond well to being told they need to talk to the bank about a new payment plan, cut back on expenses, sell the project car and get training for a better paying job.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Have a gander at Dean Clifford's Facebook. It seems the tenderizers are launching a full scale assault on him!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Scott is his usual sweet-tongued self winning people over by gentle persuasion rather than harsh rhetoric;
Scott Duncan
No you stupid conspiratard. It's not CSIS or the fucking crown you delusional retard. It's people Dean Clifford has lied to. That is all.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

He's trying to recruit in Dean Clifford pages, but negative and harsh comments don't seem to work. Also, they're both liars: even if Duncan doesn't ask money, it doesn't prove anything.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote:Scott is his usual sweet-tongued self winning people over by gentle persuasion rather than harsh rhetoric;
Scott Duncan
No you stupid conspiratard. It's not CSIS or the fucking crown you delusional retard. It's people Dean Clifford has lied to. That is all.

that's just 'tough love' in the freeloader community.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:Have a gander at Dean Clifford's Facebook. It seems the tenderizers are launching a full scale assault on him!
Nothing to see here folks, just move along now.... Scooter, feeling left out, is bringing up old battles from years ago - How the Deaner screwed up and got arrested after the Hamilton seminar or how Deano supposedly ratted out a buddy of Scooter's (Andrew) who he bought his rifles from. The episode (on video) of Scott and Dean faxing letters to the Manitoba government like two old buddies is glossed over.

Maybe Scott's vision of society isn't doing well and he needs to deflect the blame a little. Let me see:
1. The world's financial foundation was supposed to collapse last year leaving Scott as a billionaire;
2. His plan to create some sort of super bug to wipe out the world has run into technical issues him not being an expert on gene mapping;
3. On a more mundane level his favourite protege, Pete, has lost his driver's licence, is going through a marital breakdown, and still hasn't paid his tax bill and the CRA are not accepting Scooter's theories as anything more than drivel.

Time to deflect those who might actually ask him tough questions by re-starting an old battle.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

eric wrote:. . .Maybe Scott's vision of society isn't doing well and he needs to deflect the blame a little.. . .his favourite protege, Pete, has lost his driver's licence, is going through a marital breakdown, and still hasn't paid his tax bill and the CRA are not accepting Scooter's theories as anything more than drivel.

Time to deflect those who might actually ask him tough questions by re-starting an old battle.
As long as gurus continue to claim their theories and methods are law and may be practically applied they will be doomed to run through the cycle of anticipation, to attempted application, to failure we have all talked about.

After each failure the guru may avail himself of the defenses of: 1. claiming the practitioner(s) messed up the application of theory (a bad PR move) or, 2. claiming the courts are so utterly corrupt that they purposefully rejected the truth of his pet theory.

But eventually rank and file freemen/sovcits/tenderizers catch on and the king of the hill competition among wannabe gurus starts anew.

I don't understand why some wannabe guru doesn't admit that freemanism is just warmed over anarcho-libertarianism and as such isn't law. The argument could be that freemanism/anarcho-libertarianism is morally superior (I think it isn't) and as such should be the law and the way society organizes itself.

The guru could build an "institute", raise some money and along the way never have to explain why the courts don't sustain his theory. Of course the down side is that guru would have to walk the walk, live with honor and pass up the opportunity to make a few bucks off gullible dupes.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust went to court today. Of course, it didn't turned out well (for him).

Facebook

The lawyers asked to extend the warrant for 9 months to keep the seized stuff and investigate. The audio isn't available yet, so I don't know much for now. But, of course, the judge lied and Daoust is a poor victim. :sarcasmon:
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

I presume most of you don't read french, but for those who do, I've found on Canlii Quebec the judgment from 2013, about the notices of assessment for the years 2006, 2007 and 2008. All the information tends to show that it is about our Pierre Daoust (Pete Daoust real name). Pierre Daoust was representing himself, without a lawyer, and the judgment void the notice of assessment of 2007 and 2008, but not the one sent in 2006. Apparently, Pete didn't use the TFL arguments at this time.

Canlii Daoust c. Agence du Revenu du Québec, 2013
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Why did Pete Daoust failed so miserably? Scott Duncan has found the answer: that's because he did everything in french. Corruption is so rampant in Quebec it couldn't work. Take someone from the ROC who follows Scott Duncan teachings and all will be fine. :brickwall: Of course, it has to be Daoust fault. Scott Duncan is never wrong, right?

Long Scott Duncan Facebook post
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Wow, that's lame even by Scott Duncan standards:

So Pete can't make the tinder fer lawd ideas to work for him because he's speaking and filing in French, in Quebec.

Makes sense when you think about it, Scott couldn't get his legal theories to work saving his condo in Toronto while speaking English so there is some sort of symmetry here. It must be a language issue of some sort.

Ya know it's a real shame that Pete isn't bilingual because then he could post proof of his amazing victory in both languages. That would really upend the charade and expose the apple cart for the box of cards it really is.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

GlimDropper wrote:Wow, that's lame even by Scott Duncan standards:

So Pete can't make the tinder fer lawd ideas to work for him because he's speaking and filing in French, in Quebec.

Makes sense when you think about it, Scott couldn't get his legal theories to work saving his condo in Toronto while speaking English so there is some sort of symmetry here. It must be a language issue of some sort.
But note, the language is only the symptom, not the cause: the courts are corrupt. This is the only answer that the FOTLs and sovruns can fall back on, once they assert that their methods are correct and foolproof. The blaming of their followers who fail in court isn't in the same category since the method was not followed correctly.

This has been the same pattern with US tax protesters. Come up with an inane legal theory on why you don't owe taxes and eventually find yourself in court. You predict a win because of the obvious superiority of your legal acumen and knowledge, then scream about the inherent corruption in the system when the judge stomps your case into the dust.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Here's a guy who is bilingual and tries Scott Duncan method. Do you think he'll get more success than Daoust? I doubt it.

The Canada Revenue Agency -vs- Her Majesty's decrees and my fundamental rights, by Will Bed
notorial dissent

What a load of sovcit gibberish, well it certainly reads like a lot of sovcit gibberish I've seen presented over the years, up to and including the "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" nonsense tacked on. Who knew the almighty UCC applied to Canada/Quebec as well? The things you learn from crazy people.
He really does have the whole anti-gov't you're not the boss of me thing down doesn't he? Mostly though it comes down to the whole you're not the boss of me thing when you weed out all the drivel.

I'm curious, have any of these klowns ever actually articulated what this SECURITY OF THE PERSON thing really is, I apologize if it's been shown before but I don't remember ever seeing anything.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

These clowns would tell you to look for the legal definition, because only the legal definition applies.

Legal definition of security

These clowns, like a lot of other clowns, think you may become an expert of everything only by researching on the internet, even if there are a lot of crazies and frauds and misleading information. They will call you ignorant if you challenge their views. Common sense is so outdated.

And the best of it? Even if an official source of information, let's say the Barreau du Québec, publishes a video that explains that it is not this legal definition that applies, but more simply the usual definition, they will object and tell the Barreau du Québec is the one lying. Nothing less.

Video in french, Barreau du Québec
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

We are seeing the phase of the guru's "professional" cycle during which he discredits the efforts of the practitioners of his pet theory in order to make it seem he really isn't at fault for its failure.

It signals the beginning of the end for the guru.