Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by notorial dissent »

Big whoop. The fact that he does not understand, recognize, or accept that words, even in French, can have more than one meaning, and not necessarily the one he wants them to have, just goes to show what kind of tool he really is. Dull, stupid, and useless.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I suspect that by spinning off a new group is simply so that he can control the narrative. It's straight out of Scooter's playbook from the Tender For Law. Carefully control admission to the group so that the only people who can post have been fully vetted to follow the Scott Duncan Gospel. Limit discussion to whatever the topic of the day is decreed by Pete. Consider it a little the same as a bible study class in a cult. Right now they have almost 1500 members and are wandering off topic and are not properly respectful to Pete, Scooter, and their appointed disciples.
notorial dissent

It's perfectly understandable, he only wants docile and subservient followers, and not ones who will question him or make waves. It's really hard to be an all knowing and all powerful guru when people are questioning your divine revelations.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Well, Pete's mental health doesn't improve. You're certainly not surprised.

Translation: Instructions ALWAYS come from a Member of the Bar. They will annihilate me.... LIVE!

Annihilate? Literally or is it a metaphor? Is it like a new version of Death Watch? How could we know, when he's evasive like that. According to him, lawyers just want the surety for them (surety=money). Here's the link: Pete Daoust Facebook post

His followers don't seem to question his sanity, or don't dare to. He also posted a video on YouTube, but it's in french, as usual.

La Sûreté de SA Personne – 14 mai 2017 - Le MENSONGE !!
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Will Bed has found some important data to allow people to give money, internet money, to Scott Duncan. After all, Scott Duncan don't ask for money for sharing his knowledge, but accept generous gifts. He already said he was incredibly wealthy with bitcoins he bought years ago because they increased in value, but he's still not wealthy enough to lead his war on the evil Law Society. What kind of war? Well, we're in the zone of alternative facts here, so we can imagine anything improbable.

Be generous. :wink: :haha:
notorial dissent

Be gullible you mean, that's what he's counting on. If he'll lie about one thing he'll lie about other things as well, like actually having money. Liars lie.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Duncan wouldn't be the first guru to pretend he's starting up a sort of institute dedicated to improving the lives of freemen/sovcits/tenderizers.

The ruse is carried out by being just active enough on the web to convince the gullible contributor that there's plenty of action going on behind the scenes. It helps if the guru tries to assist a wannabe freeman in trouble with the courts. That way, regardless of the outcome, it looks like the guru might be a viable resource for wannabes who don't pay their parking tickets, rent or taxes.

I don't think the "institutes" raise much money. One look at Eldon Warman's old clunker, Menard's teeth, Karl Lentz's shabby clothes or the cheap rope John Harris used to hang himself and you can see that being a professional freeman guru is not the life of Riley.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:I don't think the "institutes" raise much money. One look at Eldon Warman's old clunker, Menard's teeth, Karl Lentz's shabby clothes or the cheap rope John Harris used to hang himself and you can see that being a professional freeman guru is not the life of Riley.
And as the gurus age they are forced to deal with the reality that the freedom and abundance they boastfully promised their former followers has alluded them.

Indeed many struggle just to get by. As the folks they called "sheeple" are settling into lives well earned many of the old guru class are barely treading water.

Warman is forced to live a meager existence with a daughter. Belanger has to beg the same government he once maligned for his welfare check. Bobby has to save up to get work done on teeth that should have be been fixed years ago.

One wonders why it is the guru class spent decades yammering about the freedom to do anything they dang well pleased when they should have given at least a thought to being free from poverty and dependency.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffeekitten wrote:Well, Pete's mental health doesn't improve. You're certainly not surprised.
Petey seems to be going down the same insane river of denial as every other guru.

Faced with the sad outcomes brought about by their teachings the members of the guru class often fall back on the “at-least-I’m-free” mantra.

This is absurd. The failed guru class is not free. Dean Clifford is an ex-con who must dutifully honor the terms of his release agreement. The nonfunctional Eldon Warman is highly dependent on his daughter. Ed Belanger exists in grinding poverty and can’t get his disability checks re-issued. Rob Menard can’t visit his own sisters in Ontario because he’s wanted there for bail jumping.

Petey’s about to join that same failed guru hall of shame.

In an attempt to paper over their diminished lives failed gurus pretend that the successes of everyday people are really crumbs thrown them by government. The gurus want their followers embroiled in legal problems and drowning it debt to think the guy down the street with a construction company, a healthy family and a big ole boat got his life because the government threw him crumbs.

The gurus want the gullible sycophant facing a jail term or homelessness to believe he’s free while the happy family down the street on the way to the lake are slaves.

When a guru like Petey can’t participate in society because of his own screw ups he’s got no business telling others how to be free.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I've been watching Pete from afar for quite some time and he's a classic example of a man with potential who is wrecking his life simply because of a failure to comply with the simple fact that sometimes you have to pay the tax man. Pete has a good trade as an electrician that under normal circumstances should afford him a comfortable income - this is Quebec after all with the powerful construction unions. Similarly his business selling surplus/salvage industrial electrical components has a good business model and is in the perfect location in Montreal close to his supply sources but also close to his customers. (I know the area fairly well since I had a lot of heavy industry customers close to there along with some third party laboratories. Just make sure you lock your vehicle up, preferably in a gated compound.)

Pete's whole problem started years ago when he had issues with the CRA. Instead of sucking it up and working out some sort of repayment plan he hooked up with Scooter and went through phases of trying to run his business using bitcoin/blockchain currencies or even his own "Pete Bucks". The reasoning was that if you didn't run your business using Canadian legal tender, and preferably something untraceable, there would be no taxes to pay. It was only after his repeated tax issues got nowhere that he fell fully under Scooter's influence (about two years ago) and stopped paying such things as parking tickets and bylaw infraction fines.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust and Scott Duncan keep saying bitcoins are rising and other virtual currencies are rising as well, but what's the use of currencies no one would accept as a payment? I've seen a good vulgarizing article on the net about bitcoins (already old, but still good info): What Are Bitcoins? Virtual Currency Explained (Like You're an Idiot) I'm wondering why hardcore bitcoin users are not all driving limousines and rich as hell, or maybe I missed something?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffeekitten wrote:Pete Daoust and Scott Duncan keep saying bitcoins are rising and other virtual currencies are rising as well, but what's the use of currencies no one would accept as a payment?
Preppers talk about things of natural value like clean water, beans and ammo being used as currency of a sort after horrific natural or man made disasters. As close as some preppers get to assigning value to what we think of as currency is the endorsement of gold coins.

This brings us to the realization that currency others don't value is useless. My icon has several confederate dollars in his pocket. But so what?
notorial dissent

I keep wondering where they think they are going to get that clean water, those beans, and that ammo if things go to pot? They just don't magically happen.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:I keep wondering where they think they are going to get that clean water, those beans, and that ammo if things go to pot? They just don't magically happen.
They stock up prior to the event. They are "preppers". In the case of most natural disasters a few days food and water will do the trick.

Others have built filtration systems, are skilled backwoods men and women, and can grow their own food provided the environment isn't sent all to hell.
notorial dissent

I don't think there are all that many true preppers, and I will admit to having known a number of them from time to time, and quite frankly none of them would have lasted for very long if something really had happened. I suspect there are some exceptions to this, but not many. The thing is their supplies will by necessity be finite, and water filters break down, and have limitations.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Or in some cases, they discover they never had a use for the all the stuff they bought. During our adventures in finding our future Western Fortified Retirement Compound, we viewed one property where the owner believed that the Y2K event was the definite end of the world. He had purchased a powerful back-up generator and water pump (not the kind you get off the shelf at Lowes, for $700, but a $15,000 model), stored his basement with tons of emergency rations (freeze-dried, powdered, canned, radiated, etc), and lighting/heating options. The chunk of money he spent for all of this, not to mention the message he was sending to his potential buyers of his home, was incredible.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Getting back to the subject of forum. . . I have often wondered why freemen/sovcits/and tenderizers and the like aren't more actively prepared for the predicted fall of governments (which they say are mere illusions) and societies (which they say are rotten and coercive).

It has also occurred to me that in a world more close to a natural state freemen would struggle to secure what they see as their rights.

When the guy up the road comes by after the apocalypse to take your beans and water it would seem to me that it would be better to reach for your AR-15 than a charter of rights or the writings of the freeman guru who held sway the day before the meteor hit.
notorial dissent

For a very simple reason. They are all VERY good about talking and ranting and pounding keyboards, but when it comes down to actually doing anything, other than getting arrested for minor a=offenses and escalating it in a felony. They are NOT good or functional at actually doing ANYTHING that requires planning, thought, and more specifically WORK. Being a fore real prepper is a lot of work, hard work, and it requires a lot of coherent planning, and the willingness to adjust your lifestyle to to what you think your realities are.

None of the crowd we have under discussion could or can even come close to any of this. They are all good at talking but that is as far as it ever goes with 99.999% of them. That is the plain and simple answer.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Notices of fraud won't do anything for you during the zombie apocalypse. :lol:
notorial dissent

Zombies can read, who knew?????