Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by notorial dissent »

Thanks that was what I thought.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
coffeekitten wrote: It's not the original post. In Quebecer, it's "tabarnak" and "crisse". But it's not exactly a polite and appropriate speaking on Facebook.
In 2003 and 2004, my Boy Scout troop went up to Quebec for a week of summer camp. Their Canadian counterparts made them very welcome; and one way in which they did this was to teach them a few basic French words. Of course, the two quoted by coffeekitten, plus "ostie" and others, were among the first words taught.
Their is no exact equivalent in English for Quebec expletives except to substitute something sexual. After all, yelling "communion wafer" (ostie) when you hit your thumb with a hammer wouldn't be deemed appropriate. Someone mentioned "swearing like a sailor". In Canada, "swearing like a trooper" is interchangeable with it. Hmm, my troopers had French as their first language so it's no wonder I learned their vocabulary. Of course it didn't help that my father, to preserve my tender ears, would only swear in language he learned in lumber camps north of Chicoutimi. I think I learned the Quebec expletives before I knew their English equivalents.
eric

Post by eric »

I checked the phone number. Yes that is referenced as Rogue Support and Aquilae Trust which are Scooter projects and is his phone number for many years. It just so happens that a Scott Duncan also happens to live at the same business address. No, I will not give out his actual home address.
Philistine
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Philistine »

Yes, it looks like that phone number ties to Rogue Support and Aquilae Trust.

Here's an example from his agent:
http://kentbarrett.com/proper-notice-for-idiots/
Questions regarding this NOTICE may be addressed to the DULY AUTHORIZED TRUSTEE CORPORATION, [ROGUESUPPORT INC.] at (416) 994-1700.

AQUILAE TRUST SEAL (Insert lower right)

***END***

And there’s everything you need for A NOTICE.

Viewing women who are “lubed up” by this awesomeness are, of course, invited to drop by for a ride. Extra points if you show up in a “Naughty Schoolgirl” outfit.
Charming.

That domain has a different registrant, one Kent Barrett. Anyone know how he's ties in with Duncan?
I can't remember who he is...
Here's his slightly redacted public registration since he hasn't paid to hide it.
Administrative Contact Information:
Name KENT BARRETT

City ST. JOHN'S
State / Province NEWFOUNDLAND

Country CA
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Kent Barrett Art website contains a lot of info on Scott Duncan theories: http://kentbarrett.com/surety-for-idiots/ I just visited his Facebook page and found this:

His Facebook profile is private, though.
eric

Post by eric »

Philistine wrote: That domain has a different registrant, one Kent Barrett. Anyone know how he's ties in with Duncan?
I can't remember who he is...
Nothing special about him, just one of Scott's followers from back in the early days. Most of Scott's tender for law postings were put up on Kent's web site after some arguments. Other prominent names/nicknames of some of the tenderizers from way back include:
Derek Moran - now mostly a gadfly in Toronto municipal politics;
Lou Manotti;
Erich Kirov;
Neen Jeens - runs a US based facebook group espousing Scott's theories;
Dean Clifford for a little while but eventually he split off.
Pete only joined up a few years ago, but he rapidly grew to prominence and has run the "Quebec Arm" of the tenderizers. There are, scattered around Youtube, various videos of the main players interacting, sometimes on such social occasions as producing producing cannabis resin on an apartment balcony (should be re-titled Darwin Award fire hazard) or Scott helping Dean Clifford in his very grungy apartment fax missives to the Manitoba government. I'm not going to bother listing the links to all the various facebook profiles and groups of Scott and his disciples (there are many - Scott has two profiles himself, is active on at least three groups, twitter, and minds.com), since we are concentrating here on the Quebec tenderizers.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

I don't know why but I find this funny as hell. Why would you refuse a little help from Jacques A. Normandin, Pete Daoust? But no, he wants to end in jail his own way. Poor him! :lol:

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Maybe he's striving for originality????? Or else he just doesn't want to share the credit???? Or, simpler still, he's just an idiot, legal or oterhwise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

I promised myself not to break out into a bad rendition of I did it my way. I'm not quite sure what John Spirit is up to in the video but Normandin and Pete have different basic philosophies. Normandin describes himself as a Catholic Monarchist Constitutionalist. He doesn't have to pay taxes because of some weird interpretation of the Statute of Westminster. Pete says that it's ok in theory to pay taxes but the CRA must accept a promissory note based on his personal surety. Besides Scooter has spoken and says Normandin is wrong so that ends the matter. :naughty:
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

We're not the only ones making fun of La Sûreté de SA personne.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasuret ... 606526045/
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

So far tflers rant on past theories saying they failed in their practical applications. Consequently, the question soon to be at hand is what explanation Duncan is going come up with when Petey fails.

Standard operating procedure in the subculture is to scream "fraud" upon the failure of the touted theory in the light of open court. By doing so the failed guru tries to gen up the outrage in the hopes the faithful won't realize the game is up.

My sense is that the cycle of protest before ultimate dismissal of the theory has shortened as successive gurus run their theories through the process.

Of course, the worse cover the failure strategy, used by Warman and Menard, is to blame the stooge who used the theory claiming the fool didn't really follow directions.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust pretends there is no public security anymore. I don't know what he means by "public security": does he refer to the security of the person or the safety, he didn't tell.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Securi ... lhfXn5g_X4

So he sent that to the Minister of the Public Security Martin Coiteux (sécurité publique) to advise him that there's no public security in Quebec anymore.

"Dear Minister of Public Security, Martin Coiteux,

Unfortunately, I have a duty to advise you, Mr. Coiteux, that there is no longer any public security in Quebec since March 29th."

So, since everything evolves around himself, public security has ceased to exist since this famous "illegal" search at Pete Daoust residence. Sad, sad, sad!

"Indeed, on March 29 last year, I, my family, and my businesses suffered a major trauma following the decision of an agency named the Canada Revenue Agency to invade our home, as well as the Home of my businesses.

The reason given by this Agency; Perhaps (allegation) that I would have told another person not to pay his taxes."

Yeah, yeah, yeah, just that.

"As you are no doubt aware, here in Quebec political ideas are protected by law, privacy is also protected by law, the family is also very protected by the law, our correspondences as well as our honor and reputation.

My sources on this subject are the Quebec Charter of Rights and Freedoms, sections 1, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and article 17 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

It is unreasonable, unacceptable and even inconceivable for a family to suffer such trauma here in Quebec, for a political idea as to whether or not to pay taxes."

So, he invokes the Freedom of Speech here. I don't think it may apply when we talk of inciting someone to commit an offense, seriously.

I won't translate the letter in its entirety, but well, he continues saying his property has been invaded and that we are all slaves of the government.

Last thing:

"Basically, I assert that I have the right to the surety of his person, so that this surety may discharge the debts of the public which I do not wish to buy back, and invites the others to VERIFY with the State to see if what I assert is true. I promise to pay if that's wrong. And we seem to want to kill me for that.

A whole stratagem, isn't it?"

Well, that means you don't want to pay your taxes. Even if you say you promise to pay if someone from the government tells you that the Surety of the Person doesn't exist, I guess they know it's bullshit and they don't want to lose their time with your payment slips turned into "bills of exchange". I see you love a lot sending letters to everyone. I guess it's an enjoyable hobby.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

You know what? When TFLers say they don't get any answer from the CRA, it's not true. It's just that they pretend that the answer doesn't answer directly to the question, that it doesn't tell if they may use the surety of person to discharge their debts, bla, bla, bla. That's just plain ridiculous and dishonest.

"I received this from the Canada Revenue Agency.

The lady seems confused. She speaks to Mr. Vincent Claeys rather than to me, the man who wrote to them and who has legal personality.

She tells me that the document I sent does not release Vincent Claeys from his obligations when it was never discussed.

At no time does she tell me that I am not allowed to use the security of my person to discharge the debts that the CRA could send to my person.

So I have no choice but to understand that I actually have that right, right?"

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffee kitten wrote: So I have no choice but to understand that I actually have that right, right?"
Well, that's the Scott Duncan school of egomaniacal thought for sure. The graduates of Duncan U. believe everything they think is is true and anything they wish for is law.

They think all their questions have to be immediately answered to their absolute satisfaction, in exactly the way they prescribe.

The sad truth is that like every haughty dismissive guru who came before them Petey and Scotty are going to get their hats handed to them when they get a lesson in the certainty of law!

I suspect under the bluster there are two insecure little boys staring failure in the face.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Explain me this. How is this supposed to be a collateral? How is this supposed to be frightening? :thinking:

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Cusip. ... oeqCLeZ05A
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Isn't that just Canadian government bonds, nothing more than an issue of government debt.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Well, that's what I thought. I don't know what Pete thinks he could do with this.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

coffeekitten wrote:I don't know what Pete thinks he could do with this.
https://youtu.be/L8oAQOvOEXY
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

coffeekitten wrote:How is this supposed to be frightening? :thinking:
Big numbers scare small minds.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust is truly persuaded he scares the government and may give it an ultimatum: that proves how much stupid he is. I mean, he always claims big amounts of money and until now, he never got anything. It should give him a hint. What does he plan to do next, except for sending more and more notices?

Avis de réclamation 21 avril 2017

Your file: 700-26-025273-178

FINAL NOTICE OF URGENT CLAIM THIRD REQUEST

Perceived security request for cost for psychological and / or psychiatric care, and / or health care in general.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Dear Revenue Agency of Canada, and / or Éric Bardier,

Be advised that the psychological and / or psychiatric, and / or general health consequences, suffered by my wife and children are very serious.

The Terror is completely settled here. Every time someone knocks on the door, my wife and children are terrified. You demolished this family. You have taken away from this family any sense of security, and completely destroyed the TRUST that we, the men and women of the Quebec people, may have towards the country of Canada. You have acted as a savage.

I have no choice but to go to emergency, see a psychiatrist privately for my family, you have set up this terror in my family, you are terrorists.

This is the THIRD and LAST request directed to you for this purpose, and you seem to not give a damn, so I will have no choice but to use the means that the LAW allows me to use.

This situation created by you is completely unacceptable, no democratic regime, and / or a so-called free country would accept such a situation. You are bad and dishonest and it is now a FACT that your intentions are HOSTILE to the public.

Still, a cost-saving is peremptorily demanded so that my family can be treated. You do not have the choice. ALL actions taken by you without providing these security for costs will be a crime.

Nadine: $ 20,000.00 CAD
Elizabeth: $ 20,000.00 CAD
Majorie: $ 20,000.00 CAD
Samuel: $ 20,000.00 CAD
Catherine: $ 5,000.00 CAD

Make certified checks on behalf of: ROGUE SUPPORT INC "IN TRUST", who have offered their services to act as TRUSTEE for these funds.

I reserve the right to demand additional funds if it is required in the future.

Be advised that Rogue Support Inc. has been appointed as an AUTHORIZED OFFICER for this matter. All verbal and / or telephone communications should be made at 416-994-1700.

Rogue Support Inc.
# 1001 7b Pleasant Blvd
Toronto, ON M4T 1Y7

BY: Authorized by: _________________________
The man who owns(as enacted in the charter of Québec), the legal personality named PIERRE DAOUST having the registration number 1196604112851 and the NAS 26X-XXX-XXX.
I reserve ALL RIGHTS. - Tel: 514-XXX-XXXX