Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by eric »

And over at the home of the Tenderizers Pete has issued a challenge to quatloos:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenderforlaw/
...Quatloos. I will take care of this, and will take care of all the lies you've spewed on me in your website after ;)
*Peace ;)
and
Peter Daoust If ever one of you Quatloosers would want to join the group, email me at dfq.pierredaoust@gmail.com :D
Like · 1 · December 17 at 12:04pm
Peter Daoust
Peter Daoust That way, you'll be able to rebutt EVERYTHING I say right here, in The Tender for Law :)

SEE? ....that's HOW I want to "cooperate" :)
Along with that he's posted a picture of himself. Somehow I've never been able to understand the FMOTL adherents' fascination with faces. They all consider it important to ensure the world knows their image and that of their enemies as seen by Menard's gleeful posting of what he thinks is Burbay49's smiling mug. Even Ty Griffiths of the private sector act thought it important to have his made up visage on his videos, even though the man behind the mask, Kevin Kumar, had no social media presence whatsoever and even went to the effort of having his vehicles registered in another person's name to avoid recognition. BTW, if and when Kevin gets out of the slammer or any of his friends are reading this I actually do have pictures of him out of disguise. However I'm not going to play their game by posting them.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

What an absolute bellend.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

eric wrote:And over at the home of the Tenderizers Pete has issued a challenge to quatloos:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenderforlaw/
...Quatloos. I will take care of this, and will take care of all the lies you've spewed on me in your website after ;)
*Peace ;)
and
Peter Daoust If ever one of you Quatloosers would want to join the group, email me at dfq.pierredaoust@gmail.com :D
Like · 1 · December 17 at 12:04pm
Peter Daoust
Peter Daoust That way, you'll be able to rebutt EVERYTHING I say right here, in The Tender for Law :)

SEE? ....that's HOW I want to "cooperate" :)
Along with that he's posted a picture of himself. Somehow I've never been able to understand the FMOTL adherents' fascination with faces. They all consider it important to ensure the world knows their image and that of their enemies as seen by Menard's gleeful posting of what he thinks is Burbay49's smiling mug. Even Ty Griffiths of the private sector act thought it important to have his made up visage on his videos, even though the man behind the mask, Kevin Kumar, had no social media presence whatsoever and even went to the effort of having his vehicles registered in another person's name to avoid recognition. BTW, if and when Kevin gets out of the slammer or any of his friends are reading this I actually do have pictures of him out of disguise. However I'm not going to play their game by posting them.
Ha ha! Good try, Pete. You're too afraid to come here, because you wouldn't lead the game. No, I know too well what it gives to argue with you and your bunch of blind followers. I'm not playing this game. :P
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

So sorry for you, Pete, that the world is just too much for you. . .too big. Nobody wants to do as you say!

The powers that be won't let you park your vehicle any place you want. The courts don't bend to your word. People laugh at your security of the person/surety theory. And now nobody wants to join you in your little sty.

Have you considered living in the world?
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

One year ago, Pete Daoust has created a legal mortgage of $4,039,000.00 because the city of Terrebonne refused his bill of exchange but didn't send it back (but it doesn't matter, because it's not a valid form of payment anyway). For real. And he posted this, I guess, to impress his followers, so they would recognize that he's the one, or something like that.

I'm curious to know why notaries sign this kind of document from delusional freemen. Do they enjoy comforting their delusions, or is there a chance they take them seriously? I find this quite disturbing.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

coffeekitten wrote:One year ago, Pete Daoust has created a legal mortgage of $4,039,000.00 because the city of Terrebonne refused his bill of exchange but didn't send it back (but it doesn't matter, because it's not a valid form of payment anyway). For real. And he posted this, I guess, to impress his followers, so they would recognize that he's the one, or something like that.
I'm curious to know why notaries sign this kind of document from delusional freemen. Do they enjoy comforting their delusions, or is there a chance they take them seriously? I find this quite disturbing.
I find it quite disturbing as well. In Quebec a notary performs many of the same functions as a solicitor and has a law degree along with specialized training. Getting one of them to agree to this "lien your name" tactic is quite the feat and pushes Daoust to the front of the line in the freeman hierarchy in Quebec.
http://www.canlaw.com/notary-public/que ... wyers.html
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Could it be that freemen like Menard and TFLers like Duncan and Daoust have found a temporary refuge in one of the provinces that hasn't completely caught on to FMOTL/TFL shenanigans?

Some provinces are cracking down on phony liens and misbehaving notaries. One has to figure eventually Quebec will get with it and shut the door on these paperwork pirates.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Check out the first posting in this discussion where Judge Rooke beats the crap out of a notary that aided Allen Boisjoli in his demented schemes;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10814
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffeekitten wrote:One year ago, Pete Daoust has created a legal mortgage of $4,039,000.00 because the city of Terrebonne refused his bill of exchange but didn't send it back (but it doesn't matter, because it's not a valid form of payment anyway). For real. And he posted this, I guess, to impress his followers, so they would recognize that he's the one, or something like that. . .
Thanks for the information coffekitten. I was not aware that Daoust had been messing with the courts as well as local and provincial governments for so long.

I think the powers that be are eventually going to slam the door on his antics.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

People keep getting the insult wrong. It's clearly 'tindr for law'.

Folks meet on the Internet, lie to eachother and wind up getting screwed in the end. Just like tindr......

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust really believes we are agents: that's funny. :haha:

Tara Duncan pretends my translation sucks ass, but who cares? What Pete Daoust is saying still doesn't make sense anyway. I don't think I'm twisting the meaning that much, even if that's what they would like people to believe. I bet they love getting that much attention: they're apparently craving for it. They won't be so lucky with all those judges and lawyers, and even Amir Khadir (I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a damn).

Well, now, Christmas is coming and I should take care of other stuff that all this stupid TFL nonsense. Merry Christmas all of you and have fun!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffeekitten wrote:Pete Daoust really believes we are agents: that's funny. :haha:
. . .and he's not Duncan's jail house punk? Talk about projecting your character on others!
Well, now, Christmas is coming and I should take care of other stuff that all this stupid TFL nonsense. Merry Christmas all of you and have fun!
Merry Christmas to you too, coffeekitten.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

In French or English Daoust's stuff is still nonsense, except I'll bet it is even sillier in French. He still fails to communicate.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Refresh my memory. Has Duncan ever done anything? My view is that he just talks on Facebook, he isn't doing any Freeman things.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Refresh my memory. Has Duncan ever done anything? My view is that he just talks on Facebook, he isn't doing any Freeman things.
Duncan's often claimed to own lost of stuff and have lots of people working for him, but who knows. I suspect that all the big talk is just the usual guru swagger.

Duncan had a hair pulling match with Bobby Menard a couple of years ago. It was funny to watch two do-nothings arguing about how many indefinite articles can dance on the head of a pin. It was pretty clear at the time that Bobby had the hots for Tara.

Then Bumbling Bobby broke guru rule #1 and actually risked his own hide by trying his stuff in the real world. You have give Duncan credit for at least having the sense to get Daoust to do his dirty work for him.

I think one of the things that ends a guru's career is that he/she runs completely out of dupes. But, after a time word gets around about how the guru bugged out on a client's court date, or trashed a guest room, or dissed a former follower, or acted crazy in public and the string runs out. It doesn't help the ruse at all when the failed guru

My guess is that at some time in the future a Duncan follower, maybe Daoust, will become disillusioned and spill the beans on the little cult.
norrha
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by norrha »

So, if I'm not mistaken, the whole Scott-Duncan cult started with his interpreting the word "tender", on notes, as an offer for law, to which the recipient of the note then agreed when accepting it, thus binding herself to the laws of the issuer, the State in this case?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

norrha wrote:So, if I'm not mistaken, the whole Scott-Duncan cult started with his interpreting the word "tender", on notes, as an offer for law, to which the recipient of the note then agreed when accepting it, thus binding herself to the laws of the issuer, the State in this case?
That's the way I understand it.

One might think Duncan is cutting his own throat by telling TFLers that the money in their pockets only gets them under the government's boot heel. But knowing the big lure is the promise of wealth Duncan turns around and tells his dupes their "surety" will pay their way.

When you get down to it just about every detax/sovcit/fmotl/tfl guru makes his way by fooling the gullible into believing he or she can get fast money the easy way. . .if they just follow the plan. . .
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Oh dear... While some people celebrate Christmas with their families, the Surety group encourage its members to send faxes to ask serious questions to Quebec ministers, judges and even the Queen. https://ghostbin.com/paste/s4chq Yep! It's in french. Will I translate it? Let's see:

RECOMMENDED MAIL AND / OR FAX CAMPAIGN (ALSO KNOWN AS "THANK YOU")
On December 19, 2016, we all learned, without any DOUBT, that we are SLAVES. What to do now? One man who asks the question is not enough; It's time to get there by thousands. WHAT: Send by recommended mail a simple series of questions. SUPPORT this letter by sending the same letter, by fax. TWO FAXES PER DAY FOR FREE can be sent with MYFAX.COM. They will certainly sell your e-mail address for marketing purposes, but we do not care a lot! Can you pay $ 10 a month? FAX.COM offers 300 faxes per month for $ 10. EXAMPLES OF SERVICE, AND HOW TO FILL THE FIELDS: http://imgur.com/a/N6jQK ************** DO NOT SPAM. THIS IS LEGITIMATE. IF WE WANT LEGITIMATE RESPONSES, LET'S ACT LEGITIMATELY. IT'S SERIOUS. ******************* #################################################### example) ####################### December 24th Republic of Banana, Quebec by fax: 418-646-0027 Dear Minister of Justice Stéphanie Vallée; On Christmas Eve, while you enjoy a most luxurious meal, we, the simple men and women of Quebec, are distracted. We are in shock. We can not celebrate happily now that we know, from cause 700-01-133003-148, that we are ALL slaves of the Barreau du Quebec. What opportunities do we have now? What else do we have left? All the judgments are for now, I presume, in waiting because of FRAUD'S NOTICES. We publish and inform: we do not give up. But what to do other than just go back to the same point in court, to see our fundamental right to the surety of the person violated again ? What remains as a remedy to stop the hemorrhage of theft / rape of Quebec? Yours; ADMINISTRATION (514) xxx-xxxx 1234 Peel Street Banana Republic (Quebec) X1X 1X1 BY: Chiquita, the woman with the legal personality named Chiquita Banana 1198xxxxxxxxx having the registration number. All Rights Reserved Scott Duncan Says Hellos ######################## END OF EXAMPLE ############### ######### TEMPLATE: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1whj ... sp=sharing

SEND THESE LETTERS TO: ALL MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY (https: / /docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KvHvdSFBK0wD751NPhX4aaD6VTw8mQAJIlxayvklr-8/edit?usp=sharing) ALL JUDGES OF QUEBEC, QUEEN. Be creative, short and precise. Do not send more than one letter and / or fax per target; Bulk shipments arriving from the same address and / or name may result in criminal charges. We are adults, again, let's do it.

Fax.com must be happy with all those new customers (well, I don't know how many members actually do it, probably not a thousand, but still). I guess that's what Duncan wants: an army of silly followers who sent letters that get no response. And then, Daoust, his apostle, will say: you see, you got no answer. Here's the proof we are all slaves. And the members will say in chorus: hallelujah. That's his megalomaniac fantasy, I guess: he imagines himself as a leader of many people who will die at his command, but in fact, they're just silly assholes in front of a computer who send faxes.
Last edited by coffeekitten on Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Amazingly stupid and clueless.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Fax.com must be happy with all those new customers (well, I don't know how many members actually do it, probably not a thousand, but still). I guess that's what Duncan wants: an army of silly followers who sent letters that get no response. And then, Daoust, his apostle, will say: you see, you got no answer. Here's the proof we are all slaves. And the members will say in chorus: hallelujah. That's his megalomaniac fantasy, I guess: he imagines himself as a leader of many people who will die at his command, but in fact, they're just silly assholes in front of a computer who send faxes.
Very similar to the stunt that the Paradigm tax evaders pulled but with more dire consequences for Russell Porisky's followers. Porisky, a Vancouver area carpenter, came up with a scheme he claimed legally allowed people to chose whether or not they paid income taxes. I won't go into details, the Poriskyites are written up here.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10250

Sufficient to say that the scheme was so convoluted in its tortured interpretation of the Income Tax Act and other legislation that nobody could really understand it. It was huge, over 800 taxpayers were identified as having used it and the result was numerous convictions for income tax evasion.

One way that Porisky claimed he'd verified that his scheme was legally valid was to write letters to all of Canada's members of parliament and to officials in the Canada Revenue Agency giving his interpretation of the Act. He said in the letters that if he was wrong he expected the recipients to write back saying why. Nobody did, at least to his satisfaction, and he used that as proof that the scheme worked. Keith Lawson;

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8223

actually used the letter campaign as part of his defense on tax evasion charges claiming that he'd acted in good faith because none of the recipients refuted the scheme. Apparently this meant that they agreed with Porisky. Keith got a three and a half year jail term as a result.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs