Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by Jeffrey »

From my poor understanding of French, it sounds like he's making the old "interpretation act" definition of person argument.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust often said that good guys don't hide. The Surety group was a public group and I didn't need to join to see all the drama and usual nonsense. But now, it's secret. Did they get annoyed enough with questions from recalcitrant people that they now prefer to hide? Or maybe Pete Daoust feel now really threatened by the agents at a point he doesn't want them to read his stuff? Anyway, I'm asking myself if it really worth it to join and follow, or if I should just try to get the info elsewhere (his web page, youtube or anything). What I can say is they often nourished the drama, calling people ignorants or asking them to get a tough skin, whatever. Poor Pete: he dreamed so much of thousands of followers sending silly questions to the government and bugging the system and it didn't quite work. It's not easy being a guru. :snicker:

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

coffeekitten, thank you very much for these Duncan/Daoust updates, Scott's insistence that he "isn't a f#ching Freeman on the Land" despite all his teachings being reworded regurgitations of freeman/sovcit bull crap always sorta amused me but not enough to bother keeping track of them too much.

If Pete's Surety group is run anything like one of Scott's facebook groups soon after joining you will be subjected to the tender of law rendition of the Monty Python bridge of death seen where you have to answer a question on the order of "what does an attorney attorn" and if you offer an insufficiently Duncan like answer you'll be roundly ridiculed before being cast into the gorge of eternal peril. I never realized how desperately insecure Scott "I scream at people" Duncan really was until I saw how careful he is in screening potential sycophants.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Now, now, good sycophants are hard to find, they have to be properly nurtured and brought along as they are a scarce commodity adn they are in short supply, good ones that is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

GlimDropper wrote: If Pete's Surety group is run anything like one of Scott's facebook groups soon after joining you will be subjected to the tender of law rendition of the Monty Python bridge of death seen where you have to answer a question on the order of "what does an attorney attorn" and if you offer an insufficiently Duncan like answer you'll be roundly ridiculed before being cast into the gorge of eternal peril. I never realized how desperately insecure Scott "I scream at people" Duncan really was until I saw how careful he is in screening potential sycophants.
Test questions? We don't need no steenkin' questions. At one point, before you could become a member, you had to play one round of some RPG game that Scooter was hot on. I agree though that unless you are prepared to be abused you can't really be a member of the group.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

So far Duncan and Daoust are playing the game the old school way. They have developed a little network of sycophants who hang on their obscure and arcane theories. Anybody in the cult who dares ask tough questions gets the shroud.

At the same time they are careful to have no matters before the courts more serious than parking tickets. That way they can pretend they're actively fighting the powers that be while actually risking very little.

They can keep pushing this pea around the plate as long as the dupes don't catch on.

Problems arise when the faithful start wondering why nothing significant is happening, or one of them tries to use the woo on a serious matter or ups the anti by threatening the courts or the cops. The worst mistake the guru or gurus can make is to blame and belittle the follower who runs into the law's buzz saw.

Of course there is the self destruct problem that occurs when the guru or gurus, having heard their own woo for ages, begin to think they are bullet proof and make the mistake Clifford and Menard made. . . risking their own skin.
notorial dissent

What you are saying is quite true. One of the prime picking qualities for a good sycophant is being really dumb and gullible.

The problem with being a guru is that eventually one or several of your followers are going to eventually follow your advice which will promptly if not ultimately blow up in their faces. The only option you have then is to claim they didn't do it right, or the moon wasn't in the right phase, or whatever, anything, but that your sacred and revealed teachings don't work.

As you say, the other fatal mistake is in believing your own PR or line of bull.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

In the surety thing Tender for Law has a toe in the money for nothing game so many gurus like to push. Whether it's ACCP, the 96 Fix, security of the person or WeRe this pitch plays to freeman greed and thus is very popular. . . at first.

The trouble is that unlike other freeman woo which gets drawn out during court hearings, trials and appeals the free money pitch almost immediately gets rejected by banks, lenders, landlords and businesses who want their money now! It's hard for guru to tell one of the faithful that it's the fault of the powers that be that they are about to lose the house after trying to pay the mortgage in funny money.

Let's see if Duncan/ Daoust can resist the lure of trying to becoming rainmakers.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Well, I've read on someone's Facebook page that the special Pete Daoust certified reduced tax reports are now accepted by Revenu Québec. You can't say he gets no success. :p At first, Revenu Québec insisted Jean-Philippe Cliche (another gullible follower who works at a bank?!?) sends the regular tax report, but Cliche didn't give up, because it's too complicated and take too much time filling a tax report (lol). You don't believe me? See for yourself (it's in french, so you got to believe me blindly :p)

I was judging them too harshly, right?

Template from Pete Daoust in english (Google Translate):

Mirabel, May 4, 2015. BY REGISTERED MAIL RW944XXXXXXA

Canada Revenue Agency
Business Center
PO Box 4000, Station Head Office
Shawinigan QC G9N 7V9

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED / WITHOUT PREJUDICE
TAX REPORT FOR THE YEAR 2014.
Declaration of the income and gains of the legal person named PIERRE DAOUST with account number 261-348-515.

Given that your forms are far too complicated to fill out for me, I have no choice but to administer the tax return for legal personality I own as follows.

The LEGAL person named PIERRE DAOUST with the account number 261-348-515, received $ XX, XXX.XX CAD in LEGAL money during the year 2014.

I am the man who HAS this legal person, and in spite of myself, I administer it.

If additional information is required, the rate is $ 1000.00 CAD / hour.

My intentions are to respect the LAW, for ALL must respect the LAW, and that no one is above the LAW. And all LEGAL persons must declare having received LEGAL money.

So, as the only authorized administrator for that LEGAL person I have, I administer this income tax return.

BY : _______________________________________
Only Authorized Administrator for the legal person named PIERRE DAOUST 261-XXX-5XX
The registration number of the legal person I own is 119660XXXXXXX.

Administration
123 Street
Montreal (Quebec) Canada
H1H 1H1
514-222-2222

-Pete Daoust
notorial dissent

And this is supposed to do what exactly? Aside from giving some poor clerk a giggle fit I mean.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

notorial dissent wrote:And this is supposed to do what exactly? Aside from giving some poor clerk a giggle fit I mean.
It is supposed to replace your tax report. It's like " I won $22400 in 2014. I'm too lazy to fill the official tax report, even with softwares and internet, and I'm too paranoid to ask someone qualified to do it for me, so I want to pretend I wish to respect the law and fill my tax report without doing it actually. " Well, it worked, because Revenu Québec gave up and stopped asking the guy to send the tax report, and of course, it doesn't mean he won't have any problem with Revenu Québec with the future, but it's good to believe the time it lasts, I guess.
notorial dissent

Petey lives in a world of fantasy and delusion, at this point what is one more, and that they are going to go away and leave him alone now is definitely on the list, he just keeps adding to his little cloud cuckcoo nest.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

My guess, and Burnaby should know far more about this, is that the Canadian taxing agencies certainly won't accept such a document as being a legitimate tax return; instead that the government has laws/procedures in place that will allow the agency to file a substitute return based on whatever internal documentation they have in terms of reported income as well as the information this idiot provided them. He is just delaying the inevitable.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:My guess, and Burnaby should know far more about this, is that the Canadian taxing agencies certainly won't accept such a document as being a legitimate tax return; instead that the government has laws/procedures in place that will allow the agency to file a substitute return based on whatever internal documentation they have in terms of reported income as well as the information this idiot provided them. He is just delaying the inevitable.
Canadians are required to use the T1 form when filing personal federal income taxes;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T1_General

But, keep in mind a quirk of Canadian taxation. Quebec, along with almost all of the other provinces, imposes its own income tax separate from the federal income tax. All of these provinces except Quebec just impose a percentage of the federal tax collected and don't get into the administration of regulating their own tax. So here in British Columbia I just file a federal income tax return and the province automatically gets a cut. They get the money without any of the overhead of administration, auditing, collecting etc. This goes right to prosecution for tax evasion. The Poriskyites were prosecuted by the federal Crown for both federal and provincial income tax evaded.

However Quebec is different. It has it's own separate parallel tax administration, Revenu Québec and this is totally independent of the CRA. So, in Quebec, individuals file two separate income tax returns and may be subject to audit by two separate tax authorities, the CRA and Revenu Québec. These home-made forms were submitted to Revenu Québec and I have no idea how that organization operates.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Refresh my memory, what's the link between Daoust and Duncan? And Burnaby, could this get Daoust in trouble?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Daoust's game is pretty transparent.

He and his lackey, Cliche, sent in what are little more than incomplete tax forms/returns and because the wheels of the CRA and the courts turn slowly the two have plenty of time to pretend they got away scot-free. As an added flourish Daoust and Cliche tell the CRA any inquiries about their taxes will cost the government $1,000 an hour.

Wow, what a couple of big swinging TFLers these two are!

Since personal tax matters are private Daoust and Cliche are free to pretend any preliminary inquiries by the CRA aren't happening. The general public won't know what sort of hot water Daoust and Cliche have gotten themselves into until they get called into court.

In the meantime they can swagger all they want.

This is the same gambit run by every Canadian detax guru since the 1990's!

Years ago I used to visit the newsroom page of the CRA's web site and read about the convictions of detaxers and tax protesters who a few months before had bragged to their posses that they had the CRA by the short hairs.

It's all show, folks.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is Daoust selling or giving away his tax forms?
eric

Post by eric »

To understand this tactic you have to get into their mind set. Simply reporting their net income before deductions on a home-made form offers no tax advantages even if the CRA or Revenu Quebec accepts it as an equivalent to a T1. In fact for Daoust who is self employed as some sort of electrician or Cliche who I believe has seasonal employment there are significant disadvantages to this strategy as you may be liable for more taxes than if you claimed all your various deductions.

Cliche and Daoust though believe that by getting Revenu Quebec to accept this document their argument that they are simply administrators for a legal name has received approval from an arm of the argument. It's just a rehash of the same old strawman theory that they don't personally owe any taxes, that seperate entity of the legal name is the one who owes. Besides when they get a nice letter from somebody in Quebec City or Ottawa questioning their lack of paperwork they believe that they will get paid for their time reading the letter.
eric

Post by eric »

Jeffrey wrote:Refresh my memory, what's the link between Daoust and Duncan? And Burnaby, could this get Daoust in trouble?
I don't know how much trouble this will cause for Daoust - from my observations with the tax people for the average shmuck they move very slowly or sometimes randomly when chasing miscreants. Daoust has been a follower of Duncan for the past two or three years from what I can tell and still corresponds with him regularly. Now that much of Duncan's foul mouthed rantings have gone private, Daoust has taken over as Chief Apostle, Quebec Division for him.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The CRA has an informant program. They'll take anonymous information. However, they don't give rewards or report back to the informant (if you tell them who you are) on how the case is going. They say they publicize convictions because they want folks who pay their taxes to have confidence the government is working to make sure everyone is paying their fair share. They also want to increase compliance.

My sense of it is that if the CRA gets a bur in its saddle like they did with Porisky and the Paradigm folks they'll do what they need to bring the tax cheats to justice. That being said Daoust is spitting into the wind by selling or giving his "method" to others and making a big deal out of it over the internet.
Last edited by arayder on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.