Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:
arayder wrote: if we had it your way months and years from now we’ll still be talking about how wrong freemen gurus are without realizing that the problem isn’t about phony legal arguments, but rather about a subculture (freemanism) run in large part by self-proclaimed leaders with personality disorders.
I vote for dissecting legal arguments and watching current activity. I don't really care if they got hugs at bedtime. The mental illness side is sad, not for ridicule.
Until some little bitty baby doesn't get what she needs because dodo daddy spent too much time on a guru's web site?

I say we tell it like it is! Menard and Duncan are manipulative self-serving liars!

It's not endless repetition. It's the truth. I will say it.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

I didn't imagine my post would create such controversy.

I agree Menard and Duncan are self-serving manipulative liars. It's obvious, except for blind manipulated followers. People should beware when they meet them (or maybe just run). But, on the other hand, I couldn't care less if they got a miserable childhood. And I would be careful putting the blame on parents. For an example, psychiatrists believed in the past that autism was caused by a lack of affection. But it has been proved wrong.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

It's just a difference in approach. Arayder will keep on Menard until the end of time. Burnaby will enjoy the comforts of the courtroom seats and have a Molson at the pub after.

We can stop watching their madness and go back into normal lives. They are stuck in the world of their own making in fear of the next traffic ticket turning into a tasering.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:It's just a difference in approach. Arayder will keep on Menard until the end of time. Burnaby will enjoy the comforts of the courtroom seats and have a Molson at the pub after.

We can stop watching their madness and go back into normal lives. They are stuck in the world of their own making in fear of the next traffic ticket turning into a tasering.
Pointless profane language is not allowed on Quatloos. So stop making references to M_ _ _ _n. You're going too far mentioning that abomination here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:
LordEd wrote:It's just a difference in approach. Arayder will keep on Menard until the end of time. Burnaby will enjoy the comforts of the courtroom seats and have a Molson at the pub after.

Pointless profane language is not allowed on Quatloos. So stop making references to M_ _ _ _n. You're going too far mentioning that abomination here.
Could be worse, could have said C_ _ _ s, or is there a difference? I mean between Rocky Mountain Horse P_ _ _ or Canadian Rockies Horse P_ _ _???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

Could be worse, could have said C_ _ _ s, or is there a difference? I mean between Rocky Mountain Horse P_ _ _ or Canadian Rockies Horse P_ _ _???
No, there is no difference between your undrinkable American swill and our undrinkable Canadian swill. They are, in fact, the same. Here's the list of America's biggest selling brews;

1 - Bud Light
2 - Coors Light
3 - Budweiser
4 - Miller's Light

To our shame, Canada shares that list. Our biggest sellers are;

1 - Bud Light
2 - Coors Light
3 - Molson Canadian

Molson Candian is our equivalent to Budweiser.

President Trump might rage against unfair foreign imports but beer is an area where America has totally overwhelmed we hapless Canadian boozers. However we Vancouverites, a tiny pocket of stouthearted dissenters on the west coast, are trying to break away from those shackles with craft beers brewed locally in small idiosyncratic breweries. It's a desperate struggle with setbacks and losses but we're gaining ground. Then LordEd, clearly a well paid shill in the pockets of Big Beer, posted a riposte to this by saying that Burnaby49, a craft beer fanatic, actually hypocritically kicks back after a day in court by consuming Molson products. A flagrant lie!

Full disclosure. I had a Molson Canadian when I did a pub-crawl of Vancouver's worst shit-hole skid row pubs. I had no choice, that's all that the Balmoral, the absolute worst pub in Vancouver, served. I didn't finish it. I reported that sordid, never to be repeated experience here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&p=208589#p208589

And once, in Washington State, I bought and tried a Bud Light on the basis I couldn't criticize it if I'd never had one. Eleven of the twelve ounces were tossed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

arayder - as I think you've seen from the unanimity of the replies to your posts, people here are not particularly interested in class notes from Armchair Freeman Guru Psychology 101. No one complained the first time. Or the second. However, the 47th grows tiresome.

This board obviously prefers not to engage in heavy-handed moderation. However, you have been warned before. There will be consequences - time out, moderation, whatever seems appropriate - if it happens again.
arayder wrote:It's not endless repetition. It's the truth. I will say it.
Then you will say it somewhere else.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Couldn't help the sarcasm. Go forth and enjoy the finest craft beer that the freemen can't afford due to self inflicted stupidity.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LordEd wrote:Couldn't help the sarcasm. Go forth and enjoy the finest craft beer that the freemen can't afford due to self inflicted stupidity.
Not to get too far off-topic; but a few years back I was leaving my local package store with a six-pack of a nice craft IPA. Leaving the packie at the same time was a guy holding a case of 30 Bud Lights. He asked me how much my beer cost, and I replied "around 10 bucks".

He laughed, and said "for just under twice the price, I got five times the beer". I replied "perhaps; but for just over half of what you just spent, I got five times the taste."
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
No, there is no difference between your undrinkable American swill and our undrinkable Canadian swill. They are, in fact, the same. Here's the list of America's biggest selling brews;

1 - Bud Light
2 - Coors Light
3 - Budweiser
4 - Miller's Light

To our shame, Canada shares that list. Our biggest sellers are;

1 - Bud Light
2 - Coors Light
3 - Molson Canadian

Molson Candian is our equivalent to Budweiser.

President Trump might rage against unfair foreign imports but beer is an area where America has totally overwhelmed we hapless Canadian boozers. However we Vancouverites, a tiny pocket of stouthearted dissenters on the west coast, are trying to break away from those shackles with craft beers brewed locally in small idiosyncratic breweries. It's a desperate struggle with setbacks and losses but we're gaining ground. Then LordEd, clearly a well paid shill in the pockets of Big Beer, posted a riposte to this by saying that Burnaby49, a craft beer fanatic, actually hypocritically kicks back after a day in court by consuming Molson products. A flagrant lie!

Full disclosure. I had a Molson Canadian when I did a pub-crawl of Vancouver's worst shit-hole skid row pubs. I had no choice, that's all that the Balmoral, the absolute worst pub in Vancouver, served. I didn't finish it. I reported that sordid, never to be repeated experience here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&p=208589#p208589

And once, in Washington State, I bought and tried a Bud Light on the basis I couldn't criticize it if I'd never had one. Eleven of the twelve ounces were tossed.
I made an error, I should have said Canadian Rockies Moose, which might give you an edge. However, since M name owns the C name, or vice versa depending on who you believe, I'm not sure where to lay the blame. W cam fairly blame the Belgians for the rest on the list.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

notorial dissent wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

Back in the seventies, when C___s would not ship their beer east of the Mississippi, they made the news because Henry Kissinger, then Secretary of State, used to have US Air Force transport planes bring him a case or two of the stuff.

My then-girlfriend (now wife) and her sister took a trip from Ohio to California to visit relatives. I had her bring back a six-pack of the stuff. I couldn't believe how awful it was. They advertise that it is made with "Rocky Mountain Spring Water". No, it IS Rocky Mountain Spring Water.

And, I'm not even much of a beer drinker, let alone an afficianado, like Burnaby49. But, when I do drink beer, I want a beer with some taste. Don't condemn me, but I like Heinekin Dark, DOS XX dark, or Old Speckled Hen. The latter, mostly because I own a 1970 MGB (its a long story).
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

wserra wrote:arayder - as I think you've seen from the unanimity of the replies to your posts, people here are not particularly interested in class notes from Armchair Freeman Guru Psychology 101. No one complained the first time. Or the second. However, the 47th grows tiresome.

This board obviously prefers not to engage in heavy-handed moderation. However, you have been warned before. There will be consequences - time out, moderation, whatever seems appropriate - if it happens again.
arayder wrote:It's not endless repetition. It's the truth. I will say it.
Then you will say it somewhere else.
I do not seek anyone's approval to speak my mind. But I apologize if I have bored you.

I hardly think that understanding why freemen gurus think and act as they do is an amateur adventure.

When one of the gurus makes an obvious error in his legal thought one is not required to a lawyer to see it or comment on it. But for some reason any discussion of the guru's mental state is distasteful and the implication is made that it shouldn't be talked about unless the commentator is a trained mental health professional.

Should I suppose you all would object to me telling the ambulance staff who arrived at my neighbor's house last year that I thought her leg was broken based on the fact that part of her tibia was poking through the skin of her lower leg?

Once again, I content that it is the gurus' mental state that is the real problem, not their silly, foolish theories. IHMO that we have for years been arguing already settled points of law with dysfunction gurus IS the endlessly repeated, tiresome discussion.

But I will drop the point, for now, for the good of the group.

Again, my apologizes, friends.
notorial dissent

noblepa, I don't know about the couldn't, but they certainly WOULDN'T ship it, my understanding for two moderately good reasons. They had a limited production and the stuff wasn't pasteurized so it wouldn't ship or hold well. You can't blame the taste on the water, it is exactly as advertised, I've had the real stuff and it is very good, the products that went in to it are, or at least were, top shelf, they contracted for the wheat and barley to be custom grown and produced, and it was from grain they had engineered, well at least hybridized in the day, the same for the hops, all grown under contract. So how they end up with what they do is beyond me, guess blame in great grand papa since it is supposedly his recipe. My family used to know one of the families who made a very good living raising grain for them, amazing the things you can learn from the hired help.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

It's this time of the year, everyone. I haven't fill my tax report yet, but Pete Daoust reminds us, believe it or not, that it's important to send your tax reports and that, if someone told you otherwise, he's probably a freeman of the land. It took him 3 minutes to do it (because he has his own special way to do it, as I posted earlier) and he even offers his help for free if you need so. Well, sure, why not? :sarcasmon: I'm pretty sure I can trust Pete Daoust on it.

P.S.: He didn't mention you have to pay your taxes, though.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The question I would ask Pete is whether on his forms he reported owing any taxes or having any income?

It used to be a favorite trick of detaxers to develop their own definition of "income" and use that definition to put a "0" in the income portions of tax returns.

I suspect Pete is doing a head fake by hoping to make his forms the issue, when in fact he's really trying to get away with not reporting his income.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

arayder wrote:The question I would ask Pete is whether on his forms he reported owing any taxes or having any income?

It used to be a favorite trick of detaxers to develop their own definition of "income" and use that definition to put a "0" in the income portions of tax returns.

I suspect Pete is doing a head fake by hoping to make his forms the issue, when in fact he's really trying to get away with not reporting his income.
Since your surety can discharge any debt, it doesn't matter if you owe any taxes or have an income. (in the TFL logic) But, in his template, he does mention an income and it's not 0. But, of course, he doesn't mention debts. And he has no intention to pay neither. He's not a slave. :snicker:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffeekitten wrote:
arayder wrote:The question I would ask Pete is whether on his forms he reported owing any taxes or having any income?

Since your surety can discharge any debt, it doesn't matter if you owe any taxes or have an income. (in the TFL logic) But, in his template, he does mention an income and it's not 0. But, of course, he doesn't mention debts. And he has no intention to pay neither. He's not a slave. :snicker:
I get the idea. So is it the case that Pete developed his own tax forms because the government's ones don't have a little boxes where he can write in mumbo jumbo about his surety?
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Here's the template translated in english of a tax report, Pete Daoust style:

Mirabel, May 4, 2015. BY REGISTERED MAIL RW944XXXXXXA

Canada Revenue Agency
Business Center
PO Box 4000, Station Head Office
Shawinigan QC G9N 7V9

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED / WITHOUT PREJUDICE
TAX REPORT FOR THE YEAR 2014.
Declaration of the income and gains of the legal person named PIERRE DAOUST with account number 261-348-515.

Given that your forms are far too complicated to fill out for me, I have no choice but to administer the tax return for legal personality I own as follows.

The LEGAL person named PIERRE DAOUST with the account number 261-348-515, received $ XX, XXX.XX CAD in LEGAL money during the year 2014.

I am the man who OWNS this legal person, and in spite of myself, I administer it.

If additional information is required, the rate is $ 1000.00 CAD / hour.

My intentions are to respect the LAW, for ALL must respect the LAW, and that no one is above the LAW. And all LEGAL persons must declare having received LEGAL money.

So, as the only authorized administrator for that LEGAL person I have, I administer this income tax return.

BY : _______________________________________
Only Authorized Administrator for the legal person named PIERRE DAOUST 261-XXX-5XX
The registration number of the legal person I own is 119660XXXXXXX.

Administration
123 Street
Montreal (Quebec) Canada
H1H 1H1
514-222-2222

-Pete Daoust

coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust spoke about the possible creation of a political party, the PUCCAP. Today, he's saying that his main goal would be to void the public debt. I don't know what you think, but really, is it possible for a country or, here, for the province of Quebec, to void a public debt? Pete Daoust already claimed in the past that Quebec is an independent state (seriously) who make business with Canada and the Quebec Charter of Rights would be its constitution. Every reasonable person would agree that it makes no sense. But also, I doubt a country may avoid a public debt and even the example of Iceland isn't a good one because, as far as I know, a lot of myths are circulating about the country. No country has void the public debt. Maybe the IMF could forgive a public debt, but it surely doesn't happen very often. So, people who don't make their research will believe him on word, but his promises would only be achievable in a fantasy world.

Of course, I could make my objections on Pete Daoust page, but he would certainly block me after spewing his bullshit and calling me ignorant, so...

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

notorial dissent wrote: noblepa, I don't know about the couldn't, but they certainly WOULDN'T ship it, my understanding for two moderately good reasons. They had a limited production and the stuff wasn't pasteurized so it wouldn't ship or hold well. You can't blame the taste on the water, it is exactly as advertised, I've had the real stuff and it is very good, the products that went in to it are, or at least were, top shelf, they contracted for the wheat and barley to be custom grown and produced, and it was from grain they had engineered, well at least hybridized in the day, the same for the hops, all grown under contract. So how they end up with what they do is beyond me, guess blame in great grand papa since it is supposedly his recipe. My family used to know one of the families who made a very good living raising grain for them, amazing the things you can learn from the hired help.
I never said they COULDN'T. I said the would not. My understanding is that it was as you say; it wasn't pasteurized and they claimed it would spoil.

My remark about it being Rocky Mountain spring water was not to impune the water, but to point out that it has little more taste than melted snow. I think they just capture the water, bottle it and slap a label on it claiming it is beer.