Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by notorial dissent »

Considering that using and balancing a checkbook is probably beyond most of them, these "theories" are high finance and true magic to them. So understanding isn't really an issue or a likelihood.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

NYGman wrote:In one of his "Interesting" 20 min video interviews, he talks about CRA asking him some questions in a survey, and then coming back to him for $35k as they believed he was underreporting his income. In the Video he says he settled it, but didn't pay them the 35k, but use Surety of the person. How is this possible? CRA would never accept that, and I have yet to see a write up from Burnaby49, so what happened.

I will add, I didn't watch it all, it was getting to me...
I didn't answer at first, because I don't really have an answer: Pete Daoust is probably omitting things or lying. But I know people think Pete Daoust is credible because he tried to use the surety of his person and it worked (well, I'm not so sure of that, but that's what the surety group members believe). Some members have already complained that they tried and it didn't work but, of course, Pete Daoust tells them that's because they forget something and haven't done it right. He will get gullible members into trouble, often desperate people with money problems who see Daoust as their Saviour.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:Considering that using and balancing a checkbook is probably beyond most of them, these "theories" are high finance and true magic to them. So understanding isn't really an issue or a likelihood.
The bad outcome for the "surety" and "security of the person" fantasy is that If Canada doesn't say, "That's enough of this!", once its treasury is depleted the nation would be forced to start selling off nationally held assets in order to pay freemen and TFL grocery bills. The commodities sold by the Canada would flood world markets and all of a sudden everybody else's wheat, oil, metals, natural gas and land become worth significantly less.

Thanks for the world wide recession, Misters Duncan and Menard!

This also means that everybody who started taking their surety/securities payments finds out that their money buys less and less at the grocery store every week and nobody wants to buy the used Chevy Epica they got with their first surety/security payment.

So the fantasy ends as a nightmare.

The irony here is that the TFL/freeman crowd would make Canada into the same dang mess they have made out of their own lives!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffee kitten wrote:. . .Pete Daoust is probably omitting things or lying. But I know people think Pete Daoust is credible because he tried to use the surety of his person and it worked (well, I'm not so sure of that, but that's what the surety group members believe). Some members have already complained that they tried and it didn't work but, of course, Pete Daoust tells them that's because they forget something and haven't done it right. He will get gullible members into trouble, often desperate people with money problems who see Daoust as their Saviour.
Standard operation procedure for gurus is to favorably represent the happenings of events at which they where only practitioners present. They know full well that the government is prohibited from talking about the events and they figure the gullible will wishfully believe their tall tales.

The practice of blaming the gullible practitioners is a movement killer which sealed to fate of Eldon Warman, Robert Porisky, Bobby Menard, Peter of England and others. Once the rank and file gets the idea that upon using the "method" they are surely to get hammered by the government and derided by the guru right in front of their subculture the game is up and the guru loses all but the most gullible of his following.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Oh no... That's horrible. Pete Daoust got banned from Facebook for 30 days!!! He can't say the truth anymore. We can't let this happen!!! Poor him!!!! :violin:

And that's why he got banned: http://imgur.com/a/89mIG

Well, life is tough.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

coffeekitten wrote:Oh no... That's horrible. Pete Daoust got banned from Facebook for 30 days!!! He can't say the truth anymore. We can't let this happen!!! Poor him!!!! :violin:

And that's why he got banned: http://imgur.com/a/89mIG

Well, life is tough.
We Englishes?

He seems to be saying that he got banned for using French but that's nonsense. It's probably because he's an asshole.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It would appear that TFL has become a basket of despicables.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I see plenty of posts in french and many other languages other than english. Without so much swearing though.

And it's not true that pedophiles "roam freely", they're kept in factory farms like everything else.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust told people later that he's not an idiot and that he created multiple Facebook accounts. So, all the drama for his Facebook ban was even more ridiculous.

And all the group congratulated one of their members because he did it so well at the court and he's so good, except that the judge made him plead not guilty (it's a little mistake according to Pete Daoust), but all went so well and he's fantastic. I google translated it for you. Obviously, the judge thought he was a fool (what else to think?). I don't know what are the accusations: he keeps the secret. https://www.facebook.com/daniel.dechamb ... cation=ufi

Case # RSL160321010 - December 5, 2016 - Judge Gilles Charpentier

"We call Daniel Auclair". So I'm going to the bar.

- Mr. Auclair, you are not represented by a lawyer?

- Let me first introduce myself to the Judge.

- Go for it

- I am Daniel, Man with legal personality # 1197504135224, living in xxxx .... Bla bla bla

- You are not represented by a lawyer Mr. Auclair?

- No.

- Are you pleading guilty or not guilty for (definition of offense ...)?

"In fact, Mr. Le Juge, if I could make anyone believe that I was the party holding the security in this matter, know that it is a fault and I ask you to forgive me.

(The prosecutor escapes a reaction of laughter)

- I understand but we are not here for this morning. Do you plead guilty or not guilty? I asked you a question.

- Not guilty Mr. Le Juge

(The prosecutor, without looking at me gives me the "evidence" file)

- It's postponed to January 16. This date is right for you?

- Yes.

clap, clap, clap
notorial dissent

I'm sure that makes as little sense in France as it does in English. He is indeed an idiot both legally and otherwise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm sure that makes as little sense in France as it does in English. He is indeed an idiot both legally and otherwise.
Isn't Daoust supposed to be using Duncan's method? I ask because if that's the case then the self proclaimed genius, Scott Duncan, isn't any smarter than the average bear.

I have always noticed that the really smart folks don't feel the need to brag about their intelligence. They're also smart enough to realize that mastery of anything like medicine or the law takes effort and that knowledge doesn't jump in your head just because you're smart.

Intelligent people are smart enough to know what it is they don't know.

Of course phony smart people don't know how really smart people think. They don't know what they don't know.

So when you see a guy like Duncan, Menard, Clifford, Lentz or Belanger bragging about their fool proof method you know you're really looking at a counterfeit.
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

arayder wrote:I have always noticed that the really smart folks don't feel the need to brag about their intelligence. They're also smart enough to realize that mastery of anything like medicine or the law takes effort and that knowledge doesn't jump in your head just because you're smart.
Being smart is like being famous or being a patriot. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

noblepa wrote:
arayder wrote:I have always noticed that the really smart folks don't feel the need to brag about their intelligence. They're also smart enough to realize that mastery of anything like medicine or the law takes effort and that knowledge doesn't jump in your head just because you're smart.
Being smart is like being famous or being a patriot. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
Our good friend Erasmus of America should ponder that point... if he can.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Ref: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasuret ... 829117424/

I don't know if Scott Duncan or Pete Daoust are reading this forum, but just in case:

Yes, WE are lurking. WE are watching you. Wherever you are, WE see what you're doing. Signed: the Agent

Well, it's fun just to pretend. :P
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Daoust has already cooked his goose. All Duncan can do now is try to keep Daoust in the fold, hence the reference to the importance of listening to HIM.

Duncan can't loose his one true believer.
notorial dissent

Good biddable sock puppets are so hard to find, just like good dupes.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Ref: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasuret ... 869142320/

Pete Daoust, Duncan's apostle, tells people not to pay taxes because the public debt is a fraud. He shows to the members of his group to pay bills with a bill of exchange that is to be paid by the Central Bank. Then, Scott Duncan pretends that assistance isn't a right , but money taken by force from others? Wow!!! He says that after Pete Daoust gave a bad advice to this same person (Sophie Villeneuve) to pay her rent with a bill of exchange, that the owner refused, of course. She could lose her apartment. I'm stunned. Well, at least, maybe she'll realize now that they're total fraud.

Pete Daoust admits in a video that he just read the first article of the Quebec Charter of human rights, as if it was the only important one. Well, maybe he should read this: s. 45 Every person in need has a right, for himself and his family, to measures of financial assistance and to social measures provided for by law, susceptible of ensuring such person an acceptable standard of living. http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/ShowDoc/cs/C-12 But well, he just spread Duncan's bullshit who is always right, so that is the result.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It's what every guru has to deal with when one of his followers goes off and tries to execute the method. In this case Scott deals with the phenomenon in his own unique way.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

According to Pete Daoust, we will know soon if we are slaves or free men:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/69116007 ... 2302088%2F

Google translation:

DO NOT FORGET !!!!

The ONLY LEGAL element that keeps me out of slavery, is this famous RIGHT to the SECURITY of MY person. Without this safety, JUSTICE makes me its SLAVE, not in the figurative sense of the word but in the CLEAN sense of the word.

There are no other ways to explain it ... ..

So, this December 19, I will be at the court of St. Jerome, and for the SIXTH time I will try to have it recognized, respected and VALORIZE my fundamental right to the safety of MY person.

On December 19, 2016, here in Quebec, we go once and for all, KNOW if we are SLAVES, or Men / Women with RIGHTS.

I am really pleased that this crusade is coming to an end, it has been a little more than four years since I tried to have this information, which I think is very important.

I was seeing the course of judge Sylvain LÉPINE, and it is a bit IRONIC that it is he who will announce the good / bad news, anyway, I like my position better than his in this case.

BY: Pete.
The Man who HAS the legal personality named PIERRE DAOUST registration 1196604112851, and only Authorized Administrator for this PERSON named PIERRE DAOUST registration 1196604112851.

Well, I can't wait to know the TRUTH. That's people like you who contribute to slow our justice system, I guess.

And about Daniel Auclair, who did so good in court:

What? She did that??? I'm outraged!!! :haha:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Duncan and Daoust are acting out the repertoire of freeman/sovcit behavior before our eyes.

One of tragic self deceptions of the freemen practitioners hauled before a court is to pretend that when the judge laughs, coughs or does any other ordinary thing he or she is really acting in fear that the freeman will ultimately uncover some sort of "truth".

Frankly, the fairy tale is getting tiresomely predictable.

Can somebody tell us what Daoust is charged with and what the possible fines or jail times might be?

I mean. . .let's get real here.