Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by coffeekitten »

arayder wrote:Duncan and Daoust are acting out the repertoire of freeman/sovcit behavior before our eyes.

One of tragic self deceptions of the freemen practitioners hauled before a court is to pretend that when the judge laughs, coughs or does any other ordinary thing he or she is really acting in fear that the freeman will ultimately uncover some sort of "truth".

Frankly, the fairy tale is getting tiresomely predictable.

Can somebody tell us what Daoust is charged with and what the possible fines or jail times might be?

I mean. . .let's get real here.

It has something to do with a ticket he refused to pay:

Pete Daoust claimed he paid with a bill of exchange and that he would pay if Terrebonne city would send its bill of exchange back. The problem, of course, is that bill of exchange isn't valid, but Daoust is too delusional to realize. I don't know about the fines or the jail times possible, but I'm pretty sure he's in trouble.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Petey sounds like he has slipped more than just a wee bit over the looney edge and is now living in cloud cuckoo land. I don't think this next court date is going to be a happy time for him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffeekitten wrote:
arayder wrote: One of tragic self deceptions of the freemen practitioners hauled before a court is to pretend that when the judge laughs, coughs or does any other ordinary thing he or she is really acting in fear that the freeman will ultimately uncover some sort of "truth".

Frankly, the fairy tale is getting tiresomely predictable.

Can somebody tell us what Daoust is charged with and what the possible fines or jail times might be?
It has something to do with a ticket he refused to pay:

Pete Daoust claimed he paid with a bill of exchange and that he would pay if Terrebonne city would send its bill of exchange back. The problem, of course, is that bill of exchange isn't valid, but Daoust is too delusional to realize. I don't know about the fines or the jail times possible, but I'm pretty sure he's in trouble.
All this over a parking ticket? That's soooo old school freeman. Daoust knows full well he is going get a fine, be allowed to walk and hence can claim a freeman victory.

It's worth noting that Daoust hasn't crossed the line into filing liens, or even the old freeman standby. . .acting up in court so as to get a contempt of court charge.

What a wuss. . .
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Getting the judge to "bow" or "flee" or "tacitly acknowledge" is old hat. Let's see someone make the judge do a Stooge style run in place into a pratfall. That would demonstrate true sovereignty!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

On December 19th, Pete Daoust will to go the court for the third time, but it's good to know that he sent three special letters to Terrebonne before that. The documents are all in french:

AVIS DE RÉCLAMATION
http://www.lasuretedesapersonne.com/201 ... ation.html

AVIS FINAL
http://www.lasuretedesapersonne.com/201 ... final.html

AVIS DE DÉFAUT
http://www.lasuretedesapersonne.com/201 ... efaut.html

I won't translate everything, but I'll try to resume. Pete Daoust hasn't paid his parking ticket, we know it. He decided to claim money from Terrebonne for all the damages and offended rights, it goes like this:

"So, since you seem to want to keep these bills of exchange, and VIOLATE my right to the security of MY person, as well as my right to the integrity of MY person, here is what I believe I have a right to claim.

1. Violation of my right to security of person: $ 2 million CAD

2. Violation of my right to integrity of my person: $ 2 million CAD

3. My time / energy spent on these two files: 39 hours to $ 1000.00 CAD / Hour"

The only thing I could say here is LOL.

Of course, city of Terrebonne hasn't answered and after that, he sent the AVIS FINAL and AVIS DE DÉFAUT, where he keeps on asking for a huge total of $4, 039,000.00 CAD. Of course, it didn't work. And now, he invites all of his followers to the next hearing.

All this for a parking ticket. I'm wondering why he didn't ask for at least $50,000,000 at this point. :roll:
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Going back through his web site it appears that he sent the same demands to the bailiffs so the amounts owing to him are actually double that, eight million plus or so. Periodically I drop in and check up on Scooter and his followers' antics and from what I remember the whole issue started with a simple bylaw infraction. Daoust had a travel trailer parked in his drive that wasn't licenced. Most municipalities have bylaws governing how long you can leave a trailer in your drive and licencing provisions. Usually a municipality will give you a polite warning to tell you to move it to a storage yard and/or sticker it but somehow he managed to irritate Terrebonne enough that they are prepared to seize it. How to escalate a stupid situation.... :brickwall:
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

If you can read french, there's the transcript of court here from the last hearing: http://www.lasuretedesapersonne.com/201 ... epine.html

Pete Daoust was driving a car without a valid driving license. It wasn't his car. The police spotted him and followed him. At first, Pete Daoust refused to stop his vehicle. When he stopped the vehicle and the police talked to him, he refused to identify himself. That's what happened. After that, he got the ticket I posted earlier. Pete Daoust said to the judge he wants a lawyer, but he does want to know where is the surety (for paying the lawyer). Of course, no lawyer will represent Daoust for free. Daoust pretends we will know at the next hearing if we're slaves or if we're free. That just doesn't make sense. My head gonna explode.

Daoust does want to know where the surety? Yeah, there is a surety hiding somewhere under a rock ready to pay for your lawyer. Or hidden in a big safe. It looks like this:

Sorry I didn't read the transcript earlier. To be continued on December 19th...
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

coffeekitten wrote:If you can read french, there's the transcript of court here from the last hearing: http://www.lasuretedesapersonne.com/201 ... epine.html
Thanks, I will take a look at it. The travel trailer incident was sometime last winter from what I remember, so this must be another one.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

The fun will begin, I think. :twisted:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasuret ... 811844459/

So, Pete Daoust will come here to post an article with screen caps to prove we're lying? Come here, Pete. Tell us where we're wrong. Tell us the TRUTH. :lol:
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

We love it when they come here to point out the error of our ways. As long as they come with real citations, laws, cases, documents there shouldn't be a problem. It's when they start to make things up, and fail to understand the context of the language they are quoting, or for that matter, finish reading the rest of the document to see what else may be said, that seems to get them in to trouble.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Be careful what you wish for when you say that you want to come onto Quatloos, Petey, and point out the error of our ways. We've sliced and diced many like you in the past.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Shhh.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Claiming to not be able to find who's in charge of this site is just more of the sovrun MO, like convincing themselves they don't know what "includes" or "driving" mean. Apparently, unless we strap them down and brand every inch of their naked flesh with Jay's contact information, it means we're somehow hiding the details from them.

Right.

Sending off a suggestion to Webhick...
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote: Apparently, unless we strap them down and brand every inch of their naked flesh with Jay's contact information, it means we're somehow hiding the details from them.

Right.

Sending off a suggestion to Webhick...
Webhick probably already has a several thousand pound printing roller with the information on, for use on doubters and heretics.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Daoust is going to court again in 5 days. You would think he'd be more concerned with how annoyed the court has become over his antics than the question of who's running Quatloos.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

arayder wrote:Daoust is going to court again in 5 days. You would think he'd be more concerned with how annoyed the court has become over his antics than the question of who's running Quatloos.
I don't think he cares who runs Quatloos. Even if Jay and all of the admins scanned and uploaded documents disclosing their identity and all pertinent information about their connection to Quatloos, Daoust will decide that there is some nefarious entity hiding behind everyone -- after all, an evil conspiracy can't function very well if the people behind it are exposed.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Here in Kentucky sometimes you'll hear some old guy explain what's wrong with a person by using the phrase: "That boy ain't right." I think that applies to Daoust.

This whole mess started over a parking ticket. Daoust has managed to go to court several times over the matter and is trying to get the courts to pay him millions of dollars, saying their handling of the matter violates his rights.

If you want to fight city hall there's a better way to go about it than acting crazy.

I swear these sovcit/freemen boys need psych evaluations. They just ain't right!

Over the years I have noticed that that most local government officials are not surprised at the existence of folks like Daoust and don't get worked up about such guys with peculiar ideas. The consequence is that folks like Daoust usually get treated fairly well. The authorities usually get excited only after threats are issued or a boat load of liens are filed.

My guess is the courts are going to keep dealing with Daoust, fining him and such until he either gives up or snaps.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust is going to court tomorrow and all of the Surety Group members look so excited about it, they even plan to create a storm (something like a Twitterstorm, or a Facebook storm?). Whatever, Scott Duncan feels so important right now, as if they will make history with that case (seriously). Let's see what he has to say:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasuret ... 024537871/

So narcissistic! I'm pretty sure every Law Society Member, as he likes to call them, thinks he's just ridiculous.

And also, a Pete Daoust selfie. He obviously sees himself as very badass, with that chain (is it for the judge to tie him? I don't get it). https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

No, no no! The judge Sylvain Lépine has refused to show Pete Daoust the surety. This is the proof we are all slaves, that they don't respect our rights. This is a declaration of WAR. (Yeah, yeah, someone has actually said it: this is a declaration of war.) I'm not sure what Pete Daoust will do next, but it seems he has a Plan B.

And, this is too funny:

Do I need to remind you all of this started with a damn ticket? Yep.

Update: Pete Daoust plans to file a notice of fraud. I'm pretty sure it will make a big difference. :sarcasmon: