How freemen gurus support failure

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

How freemen gurus support failure

Post by arayder »

After years of failure the brain trust of freemanary is reduced to trying to make themselves look viable by opining that freemanism is, at least, not as bad as corrupt politicians and bad cops. In a sort of race to the bottom freemen gurus use the very real failures of society to dismiss any expectation of a good, decent civilization and ultimately, in a sort of twisted irony, excuse the careless and lawless behavior of freemen.

This hypocrisy ignores the freeman tenant to do no harm and seeks to excuse hurtful, dangerous behavior by citing what freemen see as a more dreadful acts by "the powers that be".

In this way freemen gurus support and defend their failed system, which has given so many of their gullible followers such awful outcomes.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Re: How freemen gurus support failure

Post by coffeekitten »

Probably they think that if there are enough gullible followers to try their methods, this evil system will fall. People in the Surety Group, to give an example, pretend they want to show that the Law system doesn't respect the Quebec Charter of Rights and that, as a consequence, it would be unlawful. But all their interpretation of the law is wrong, so their claims are pretty laughable. I don't know for other freemen, but I guess there are resemblances.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: How freemen gurus support failure

Post by arayder »

coffeekitten wrote:Probably they think that if there are enough gullible followers to try their methods, this evil system will fall. People in the Surety Group, to give an example, pretend they want to show that the Law system doesn't respect the Quebec Charter of Rights and that, as a consequence, it would be unlawful. But all their interpretation of the law is wrong, so their claims are pretty laughable. I don't know for other freemen, but I guess there are resemblances.
The insanity of all the surety, security of the person, birth bond theories is that they would allow everyone to raid, and eventually deplete, the national treasury for whatever money they need. Some of these money for nothing theories hold that the people have the right to access the natural resources of Canada. Thus the government would be forced to sell off national parks and the like so that sovcit/fmotl/tfl layabouts might buy groceries.

It's just plain nuts!