Whom is first for free room and board 2017!

Moderator: Burnaby49

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Whom is first for free room and board 2017!

Post by bmxninja357 »

What's the guesses for which magical legal wizard is first to get better than a year sentence for their opca beliefs? And for what failed attempt?

I have my guesses but what's yours?

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Philistine

Re: Whom is first for free room and board 2017!

Post by Philistine »

Well, this Pete Daoust guys seems the most off the rails and dangerous out of the "Duncan Deluded" so I'm going to go with him.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

That one's easy. Has to be Michael Millar.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10834

He's been convicted of tax evasion but not yet sentenced. Sentencing some time in next month or two. He's guaranteed to get a jail term. While tax evasion is not, on the face of it, a sovereign related crime his evasion scheme, and his defense at trial, were based on solid sovereign natural/legal man beliefs.

Then there's Allen Boisjoli. Not yet been tried on his paper terrorism charges but he certainly seems to be doing his very best to guarantee that he gets convicted and jailed.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11098
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Maybe Miller and Boisjoli are in a race to see who gets put away first. I know Miller is a dead bang certainly, unless of course he does a bunk, but just how far would Allen have to go to get equal treatment? I assume his behavior hasn't yet risen to the level of actual imminent physical threat to anyone? Or am I wrong?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

I'm sticking with my wildcard. I think he's a dark horse on the land.
Plus, I'm picking someone who hasn't been convicted. Who knows, maybe Menard will get tired of running... :whistle:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Philistine wrote:I'm sticking with my wildcard. I think he's a dark horse on the land.
Plus, I'm picking someone who hasn't been convicted. Who knows, maybe Menard will get tired of running... :whistle:
It is interesting to note that over a decade and a half after freemanary's promise of prosperity and freedom for all we are speculating upon which one of the movement's threadbare gurus will next get a room in the crowbar hotel.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm sticking with my wildcard. I think he's a dark horse on the land.
Plus, I'm picking someone who hasn't been convicted.
Hey, you're changing the rules! Ninja said nothing about being convicted or not, just the first to end up in jail with more than a year's sentence. However if you want to go with not yet convicted I give you Debbie Anderson;

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10747

She is currently on trial for tax evasion and counseling tax evasion. All of the Poriskyite counselors who have gone to trial to date have been convicted and received jail terms and I don't see Debbie being any different. She's going down with all flags flying and, to seal her doom, she's retained Glenn Bogue, a Toronto lawyer, to handle her defense.

Normally retaining a lawyer would bring a degree of sanity into the hearings but not in this case since Glenn is the lawyer who acted for Sir Miracle!

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11032

I discussed Glenn's innovative legal strategies here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11032#p223963
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Boisjoli has been quite boisterous lately, what's the date for his trial.

Also, regarding publication bans. Hasn't he technically violated the terms of the publication bans by talking about his case?
No one may publish the name or photograph of a child, or of the child's parent or guardian, in a manner that reveals that the child is receiving, or has received, intervention services.
By stating that his children have received intervention services hasn't he violated the ban?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

My best guess, based on Boisjoli's preliminary hearing being scheduled for March 2017, is that if he is in a judge alone trial he'll likely get tried in ABQB in late 2017, early 2018. But If he is in a judge and jury trial he could well be tried in late 2018 to early 2019. As I understand it Queen's Bench is really backed up.

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

im kinda surprised one hasnt been picked up in the last few days. its the time when those who live in moms basement get their christmas dole from gramma. i figured any self respecting guru would have been doing some marketing. it is the time most likely for the great jobless and romantically hopeless to have extra dough to give to a hair brained scheme.

slippin' yo! as the kids say.

peace
ninj
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

bmxninja357 wrote:im kinda surprised one hasnt been picked up in the last few days. its the time when those who live in moms basement get their christmas dole from gramma. i figured any self respecting guru would have been doing some marketing. it is the time most likely for the great jobless and romantically hopeless to have extra dough to give to a hair brained scheme.
I suspect that the holiday season imposes a sort of inertia that takes a while for law enforcement/government to overcome and get moving. And the current cold weather in itself probably makes it harder for a guru to get moving and hustling the marks. I'd wait until spring starts coming into effect to see what happens.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

(From http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/old89 ... y.858.html)
... and objects at rest tend to remain at rest ...
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: After several tries, I think I've got it to display the way I was looking for
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

dont you mean, "an objection to arrest tends to remain under arrest"?

ha.
ninj
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

:roll: :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I apologize if this is off topic, but I see freemen in several places nowadays. I have included examples of each category.

1. Acting out in court or filing mounds of useless freeman paperwork: Allen Boisjoli, Tom Crawford and Pete Daoust.

2. In Jail: Dean Clifford, Luc Bernard D’Abadie and Scott Peters.

3. Hiding in some basement: Robert Menard.

4. Off in their own loonysphere; Kate of Gaia, Scott Duncan, Tom Crawford (a double nominee) and Ed Belanger.

5. Trying to swindle fellow freemen: David-Kevin: Lindsay, Kevin Annett and Peter of England.

6. Trying to make their way in the world by actually working: Mika Rasila and Brian Alexander.

Readers should note that there is no category entitled "prosperous and successful freemen".
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

arayder wrote:Readers should note that there is no category entitled "prosperous and successful freemen".
there is one. luke Micheal denis. if he is still in the game, which i believe he is, he is rootin' tootin' well off. to the tune of 10's of millions. at least that was the scoop when i was at his house. the first place i met several guru's.

hey, theres one in every crowd right?
peace,
ninj
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

arayder wrote:
3. Hiding in some basement: Robert Menard.
He used ta DR-E-E-E-E-E-A-M-M-M about hiding in some basement, `twould have been a palace to him!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

bmxninja357 wrote:
arayder wrote:Readers should note that there is no category entitled "prosperous and successful freemen".
there is one. luke Micheal denis. if he is still in the game, which i believe he is, he is rootin' tootin' well off. to the tune of 10's of millions. at least that was the scoop when i was at his house. the first place i met several guru's.

hey, theres one in every crowd right?
peace,
ninj
Interesting.

We see Luke in one of Menard's videos from around 2008 and his living and work space seems unlike the usual spartan freeman thing.

There's a post mentioning him here: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9463&p=163445&hili ... is#p163445 suggesting a connection to Pirelli and the the Tacit Supreme In Law Court / Sovran Embassies back in 2013.

Could it be Luke has gone around the bend since 2008?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

not that i know of. he has several successful businesses. and his house is a lot bigger than the videos give it credit. not to mention the car collection. skylines, vipers, and at least 1 hummer when i was there. that was about 2008. in one video you can see me in the crowd.

luke is a nice guy and never seems to go full retard. he does try things but not enough to merit real trouble. nothing you cant buy your way out of anyway. (that i have seen anyway) cant say a bad word about him really. i think there may be a reason you dont see the gurus around him. he is to smart to get taken for too much of a ride.

peace,
ninj
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

bmxninja357 wrote:luke is a nice guy and never seems to go full retard. he does try things but not enough to merit real trouble. nothing you cant buy your way out of anyway. (that i have seen anyway) cant say a bad word about him really. i think there may be a reason you dont see the gurus around him. he is to smart to get taken for too much of a ride.
If you say he's good guy, I believe you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mg0430jVMo

But I get the idea he didn't have too much skin in the game. My guess is he has always had his arse covered.

In the video he complains about about the nature of money and has a few tall tales about going into court with Menard. He bitches about the government but talks about how he keeps up to date on his property taxes and paying gas tax because he says the community needs the money for infrastructure.

Menard spends a some time laying his theories on top of what Luke says. At 53:50 he even repeats his claim that his lawyer sister has tacitily endorses freemanism.

Most of the discussion is middle school conspiracy stuff. It's really interesting to hear the freemen brain trust show just how very little they really grasp.