Is there trouble in paradise?

Moderator: Burnaby49

coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Is there trouble in paradise?

Post by coffeekitten »

Nothing to cheer up our poor Nick here, sorry: http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/rc ... -1.3969528

""Freemen on the Land out in the West, we've had numerous encounters with that kind of criminality. And other instances. I wouldn't say it's overtaking the classic terrorism threat, but (it's) something we shouldn't lose sight of as we pursue these other threats," the commissioner said."
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

it would seem the wfs not only now has dave merrill trying to leech members for his delusions of playing legal king of the castle but it now has nameless morons trying to dredge the depths for good old keith/kate to try and plump up the number or hot dogs for that bath house of legal retardation.

http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/oth ... ertificate

its just turds circling the bowls on all these opca sites nowadays. the kind where no matter how many times you flush they just wont go down......

and i was noticing not one of these freeloader groups to the best of my knowledge has ever done a good deed as a group to help their fellow man. facebook likes help no one folks. in fact it is less than doing nothing. what a bunch of reprobates.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Agreed. Back in the day guys like Clifford, Menard, Irene Gravenhorst, even Belanger, actually did something. Fake churches, free money schemes, wild dreams, whatever. It was something. Now the few sad remnants of the movement (although I hesitate to call it that) just rant and ramble on WFS about how nobody will listen to them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

so this is what its all about now a days. from the wfs social:
Bob Renner yesterday
http://www.realjewnews.com/

The Jewish Takeover Of Canada | Real Jew News

Canada Articles with Pierre Elliot Trudeau, who ruled as Prime Minister of Canada from 1968 to 1984. The Jewish Takeover Of Canada By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2012 Support The Brother Nathanael Foundation!
Read the article on realjewnews.com >
i just cant see why anyone would get the idea the group is, or at least sympathizes strongly with anti Semites. something that always pissed me off was the racism. to be honest i have had friends who were skinheads. and a few other racist organizations. and i dont agree with them. however at least they just came right out and admitted it. they didnt move the goalposts and say we mean Zionists. and so on. people like clifford stopped singing jonny rebel songs so they could attract more suckers. the racists know he is racist. everyone else has been duped into believing he is a good guy. and duped hard. but thats for another thread.

And that brings us to that slithery snake. the king of the castle. the master of masonic motifs. the king of sanity know as good ol' van pelt. heres his contribution to the wfs social:
David Merrill created a new topic ' Last Executive Order?' in the forum. yesterday

In the United States there is a lack of bonding by the Colorado and federal judges affecting the judicial system. I have brought the evidence forth mainly through two trust evidence repositories. Since I have uncovered a criminal syndicalism, where any one judge will protect other judges by falsely declaring sovereign and judicial immunity I have finally reached the Office of the President for billing.

Here is an Article I just posted on LinkedIn.

An interesting development was when chief (recused) "judge" Robert BRYAN out of Olympia, Washington decided to publish the true bill from chambers. My experience up there was that the clerk of court would not touch it and I can think of no reason BRYAN would publish it other than he agrees, there is a big problem and somebody should be doing something about it.

Interestingly too is that I found a subsequent Executive Order published in the Federal Register Wednesday Morning and posted about it on www.savingtosuitorsclub.net . A few hours later it was removed. I regret not getting a screen shot, that would be much more convincing than me telling you it was so. My Directive to the President arrived on the morning of 1/30/17 and that is the last EO published in the Federal Register. Prior to that we had about one per day as you see.

https://www.federalregister.gov/executi ... 017TRUMP's EO's on the Federal Register.
its like some folks just dont know how to live outside of some kind of selfish fantasy.
disturbing.
peace,
ninj
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Well, he's sent his various documents to the Pope, the UN Secretary General, the Premier of China, and several others long since forgotten.

Why not go after the US President? Perhaps his next recipient will be Putin?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

What is David (he who must not be Van Pelt)'s LinkedIn ID? I should put him on Follow, just for the amusement value. (Or maybe not. Contacts can read your Follow list, can't they. I don't know if an employer would be amused.)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i have hated dave merrill for ages. one day i just started getting emails from him. i have no idea how. i certainly do not sign up for his trash. so i have no idea how i began getting these emails. i have no facebook. i dont really connect in a lot of spots. im wondering if anyone else at wfs started getting emails from him? or here? i have used the same email address since i first got on the internet (2 actually) and i dont even get killed with the normal spam. makes me wonder.

peace,
ninj
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i thought i would see if there was any trouble in paradise still. thought maybe they could all agree and finally do something. so i gave a look at the projects....
Projects Add New
All (0)
Select All
Title
Categories Tags
Date
Select All
Title
Categories Tags
Date
Nothing found
i see that the current project is the best thing many will ever have come up with. if they successfully do nothing it will in fact be a win. doing nothing freeman related will be a win as they will all get away with it. no jail. no fines. huge freeman win! but how long can they keep up the furious pace of the "do nothing" project?

as sad as it is at least one of them will get more stupidy and do something. sad really. all they have to do is follow the directors lead and ,you know, do nothing. its the future!

peace,
ninj

peace,
ninj
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If the WFS isn't dead it's certainly in it's last rites. Another major, long-time contributor is bailing;

http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/oth ... ion#145206

If you check the Recent Topics listing;

http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/recent

You'll find that the WFS has sunk to being a bitching circle for only three posters, Terr-y, verynewtothis, and 300. Nobody else, out of over 5,000 users, seems to care. Maybe Menard can pull a Steve Jobs and come back and revitalize it. He's still listed as a moderator.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Nah!! That would require like actual real work and effort.

Ain't. Never. Gonna. Happen. :snicker:

Besides no one is paying attention or giving money anymore so the interest has evaporated.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

This the way it ends, not with a bang, but a whimper.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

arayder wrote:This the way it ends, not with a bang, but a whimper.
Whine don't you mean????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.