Mario Antonacci hits the jackpot!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Mario Antonacci hits the jackpot!

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's been a while since we reported on Mario (AKA Andreas Pirelli AKA Arunda) so it's time for an update. The last we'd heard about him he'd declared himself to be an ambassador for the United Sovran Nations and he claimed that his rented basement suite in Calgary Alberta was an embassy and therefore sovereign territory. This was news to his elderly landlady and not pleasant news when it turned out that being an ambassador meant that you didn't have to pay rent. Then he placed a $26,000 line on her place for work he claimed he'd done and not been recompensed. He also claimed to be the Senior Chief Justice of the Tacit Supreme Court.

He was in Alberta on the run from charges in Montreal for abusing another elderly landlady who he'd purportedly pushed down some stairs. At first the Calgary police framed it as a landlord-tenant dispute and refused to get involved. However the negative publicity eventually compelled them to act and they arrested Mario and shipped him back to Montreal where he was convicted of the assault charge and given a jail term. It's all reported here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9463&start=80

So Mario had hit bottom. Could he pull himself back? Yes indeed! He's found himself a niche in the preventative medicine field and has his own business selling scientifically proven 100% guaranteed cures for;
back pain, stomach problems, sore heads, ovarian problems, tendonitis, knee problems, neck pain menstrual pain, locking shoulders, teeth hurt, etc....
But first he had to face yet more tribulations on the road to success. After being released from jail he headed west, way out west to Vancouver Island to the new locus of Canadian Freemen, Qualicum beach British Columbia! He went to join Kirsten Shaw and Michael Hunt, the owners of the Tiny Home business and the associated squat where Dean Kory lived in Edenic bliss until everything went to hell. The story is here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9391

Kirsten and Michael knew Mario from back in the days of the Tacit Supreme In Law Court.
Squatters leave home at centre of Freeman-on-the-Land dispute

CALGARY- Late Friday night, police confirmed the six squatters that were still inside the Parkdale duplex at the centre of a controversial tenant dispute had left.

Early Friday morning, police arrested Andreas Pirelli, whose real name is Mario Antonacci, for outstanding warrants in relation to an alleged assault in Quebec.

Pirelli is a ‘Freeman-on-the-Land’ and came under fire after staking a claim on the duplex he was renting, changing the locks and refusing to leave.

Once a Canada-wide warrant was issued, Calgary Police were able to arrest Pirelli. However, a number of other people remained in the house and refused to leave.

An eviction notice stated that the house had to be vacated by Friday at midnight. Police say the remaining people inside the home left without trouble, before the deadline.

One person who was in the northwest home was arrested on unrelated warrants without incident.

Michael Shane Hunt, 40, of Calgary, was arrested on several unrelated warrants, including obstruction, impersonation of a police officer and five Traffic Safety Act warrants.
As I understand it as soon as Hunt cleared out those pesky charges (apparently dropped) he decamped to the Qualicum First Nations reserve where he had a home as a band member. However his residency in the Evergreen Playground started attracting old freeman acquaintances resulting in the Hobo Heaven I've described in Dean's postings. It eventually ended in tears with Dean Kory arrested and making Facebook rants against Hunt;

https://www.facebook.com/dean.kory/post ... 0175767409

Unfortunately Mario's stay in Qualicum Beach didn't end on any better note. This from the records of the Nanaimo court system;
Nanaimo Law Courts, Docket 80370-1
Kirsten Shaw, born 1972 and Michael Hunt, born 1973 are accused of:
Criminal Code 266 - Assault
Criminal Code 348(1)(b) - break and enter to commit and indictable offence
The first day of their trial is March 14, 2016.
Each are out on $1000 bail.
From what I can discover Hunt put Mario up in a cabin for almost a year until Hunt and Shaw finally decided that it was time for Mario to move on. Something happened, I don't know what, which resulted in Mario claiming he was assaulted. Who knows? It ended up with the plaintiff scurrying back to Quebec before it went to trial so charges were dropped. I have no verifiable details on the incident that triggered the criminal charges.

So Mario was yet again back in Quebec with more bridges burned behind him. But you can't keep a good man down! He went into alternate medicine!

Now try and tell me that's not cutting edge medical science. Since most of you are probably woefully ignorant of what that diagram signifies I'll try and explain from my admittedly slight understanding. According to Mario/Arunda all of your medical problems seem to stem from problems in your hands because, somehow, the controlling nerves for everything in your body are located in your hands. Their digital locations correspond to the areas delineated in that diagram. So the solution to your problems is to poke, prod or massage the afflicted area. Not where the organ is actually located but where it is controlled in your hands. But you need the right tools to do the job and Arunda is willing to sell them to you. He has a device that he'll sell you for just $30. A magic magnetic dryer ball! You know those spiky plastic balls you toss into the drier to eliminate static. They don't work worth a crap but my wife swears by them. I'm always fishing the little bastards out of the sheets or the arms of my shirts. This helpful diagram shows Mario's device in operation;

You can read all about it here if you can handle French;

https://www.facebook.com/Magickey-Tekni ... 550469775/
Come out to experience the SU Jok and permanent relief for ailments such as sore the back, headache, menstrual pain, locking shoulders, knees, teeth hurt, etc ....

Is fast 100% guaranteed and you will experience relief within 5 minutes. It is free for all, first come, first served. SU JOK several tools for self-relief at home (Do it yourself!) Will be on display and sale at unbeatable prices locally.

The basic principle of Su Jok is simple. The body is a hologram. Every part of our body is related to places in our hands or in our feet. By acting on the fingers, you treat all parts of the body. You can treat an organ, muscle, joint.

Everyone can learn and practice self and relatives without risk and danger to the recipient. Only hands / feet are used as the target of treatment.
https://plus.google.com/+AuthorizedRepR ... Foundation

As to why I keep calling him Arunda; that's because that's the moniker he goes by nowadays;

I assume that all of the other impliments in the picture serve a similar massage function. $89 buys you the whole set along with a carrying case. And everyone complains that health care is expensive! Although I think Mario has to try and branch out a bit. At the moment he seems to be attracting a limited demographic base;

Here's a picture of finding your pathway to health by poking your finger with a stylus;

Mario must be doing well, he's certainly packing on the pounds;

He started this Facebook page on January 12th so it's early days yet but we wish him the best in his endeavors. And, readers, Quatloos is a serious site posting serious articles. So no cheap shots at Mario's nascent business enterprise with tasteless juvenile jokes about anuses between your fingers.

A few other relevant links;

http://www.sujokacademy.club/index.php/fr/

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cours-lecons/lav ... cale=en_CA

http://otroismiracles.com/resources/Cal ... 017%20.pdf
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Mario Antonacci hits the jackpot!

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:. . .[Antonacci] declared himself to be an ambassador for the United Sovran Nations and he claimed that his rented basement suite in Calgary Alberta was an embassy and therefore sovereign territory. This was news to his elderly landlady and not pleasant news when it turned out that being an ambassador meant that you didn't have to pay rent. Then he placed a $26,000 [lien] on her place for work he claimed he'd done and not been recompensed. . ..

He was in Alberta on the run from charges in Montreal for abusing another elderly landlady who he'd purportedly pushed down some stairs. . . .Calgary police. . .arrested Mario and shipped him back to Montreal where he was convicted of the assault charge and given a jail term.

So Mario had hit bottom. Could he pull himself back? Yes indeed! He's found himself a niche in the preventative medicine field and has his own business selling scientifically proven 100% guaranteed cures for;
back pain, stomach problems, sore heads, ovarian problems, tendonitis, knee problems, neck pain menstrual pain, locking shoulders, teeth hurt, etc....
Selling snake oil is selling snake oil, whether it be freeman snake oil or what we used to call patent medicines.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

has anyone reported this glib con man to the appropriate medical authorities? he seems to be making the claims that have got several snake oil salesmen the sentence they deserve.

i have a absolute hate for medical quackery. and i have a personal hate for this idiot. look in the pictures. thats someones gramma he is ripping off. i hope he gets his soon. hope he comes back to alberta so i can make it a personal mission to ruin his life utterly and completely. he got off to easy. you would think he would come with a violent offender warning or some such already.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have to go with Ninj here. If he wants to advertise weird holistic massages that is one thing, but this is well beyond that. I wouldn't want him to come anywhere near me, but that is just me. Plus the man is a con man and a liar, and he could be doing some serious damage to people or preventing them from going to qualified help.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.