Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Post by notorial dissent »

And somehow, you know, that doesn't surprise me at all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hanslune »

Burnaby49 wrote:Dean's found a couple of new heroes;
Dean C. Clifford
November 17 at 2:30pm ·

What a fantastic interview. Now here is a real man. A man who is not afraid to do what is right in the face of criticism and runaway international PC madness. I am a fan of Duterte. He calls it as he sees it. To think that a sissy and yellow coward like Trudeau believes he is MY representative is just sickening. If men like Duterte ran for office, and I was still a public shitizen, this is the kind of man I would vote for. Vladimir Putin and Duterte for President of the World and Vice President respectively, if I wanted one president of the world. Something nobody wants, except the very people that should never be allowed near such a title. Why do Philipinos want to come to Canada with a guy like this as President? Well, it's most likely all the criminals that Duterte would kill coming here to have Trudeau suck their dick.

Wait Duterte is allegedly having people who deal in drugs killed. So super genius wants to have a government that would have killed him for growing marijuana? I wonder if he has thought this out?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wait Duterte is allegedly having people who deal in drugs killed. So super genius wants to have a government that would have killed him for growing marijuana? I wonder if he has thought this out?
Already covered in the comments, it's just speculative!
Mike Friesen Dean, Duterte would have executed you for growing marijuana. Just a thought.
Dean C. Clifford "Would have" and "for growing marijuana" are both highly presumptive and speculative, while also being inherently incorrect. Also, they are not executing people, they are shooting back at hard drug dealers who are resisting arrest by shooting at the police. He was pretty clear about that. He clearly takes a soft line on Cannabis, and stated he would consider legalizing it. So, three fundamentally wrong assertions in one 9 world statement.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I saw the migrant “study” pop up on alt right media about the same time as Deans comments on it. Basically unverified but based on court dockets from two towns, probably bs, too many things to fact check nowadays. Means he’s either getting his news from reddit or 4chan now that stormfront is down. Alt right is big on Dutertes strong-man persona, something that’s baffling.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If I remember correctly (not going to look it up) he was arrested while a speaker at a conference where he was flogging organic vegetables as the new way forward for his life-affirming earth loving followers. I seem to recall a very sincere talk in the aisle about some vegetation he was holding being the future for him. Since that didn't work out financially he's back to being the old Dean he always was.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Actually we can run an experiment Burnaby. If you see Dean speaking conspiratorially about Soy or use the term “Soyboy” we can confirm he’s back in alt right waters.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

As i said before the whole organic food, bush living, anti government, politically correct, freeloader crowd is coming to an end. Society (including the aforementioned) is sick of it and about to swing the other way.

Expect to see a far right and right light to come into vouge. Think the punk rock and skinhead crowds and sympathizers of the early 80's. Think the jeans wearing rough and tumble types. And women turning away from extreme feminism.
Alot of anti gov rederic, racism, property crime, tax dodging and a large helping of religious bents. Near cult in style. Its the natural progression of things (as i see it)

And i think dean sees it coming too. And he knows exactly how to mix religion, racism, "legalish" with a currently small but gullible cult like following.

But thats just my opinion yo! Pure speculation based on my intuition and time machine. Praise bob.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean has unkind things to say about our prime minister and we baby boomers. Sorry Dean, we're dying as fast as you can reasonably expect but I really don't have a lot of confidence in your deluded messianic abilities to fix anything once we're gone;
Things are certainly looking up around the world and the NWO has suffered a fatal set back in their ALL IN game. They lost, and shit will now roll back downhill as people flee for their lives as they lose power.

Merkel the whore of Germany is out, and anyone who stays loyal will now follow her to the bottom as her life implodes. Trump will build the wall and most likely we will actually finally see Hillary, Obama and McCain go to prison, preferably the death penalty, or they will buy their freedom like the Saudi royal family members and will disappear from the political landscape like a bleached shit stain.

This is not a time for rejoicing. This is a time for pushing HARDER now that we have a breather. Except here in Canada where we have an Islam loving shit stain, that bleach will simply not remove, opening our borders to unemployable welfare recipients in exchange for votes to make sure he gets his full pension. Yes, the political panderer himself, Justin "Yes Man" Trudeau, Canada's "Mamma Merkel".

However, the tide of Liberalism, man hating and European guilt in Canada does seem to be ebbing a little bit. That being said, I'm of the opinion that if all these people hate us all so much, then fuck off and quit wanting to be around us. It's like some fucked up fatal attraction. This makes the case for the new Private Societies we MUST build. Since we are all so hated, I guess nobody will mind if we stop supporting "your" freak show democratic society and go our own way. The proof of how badly this crap system needs us, despite how much it promotes hatred against us, is how they refuse to let us go do our own thing. This is not a symbiotic relationship, this is parasitic relationship resulting in the death of the host, period.
The great thing about the people pushing these agendas is that they simply do not know when to quit, and when they are ahead, so sooner than later even the most drooling and incompetent of retards, being the baby boomer generation, will eventually figure it out. Well, maybe that is being a little optimistic.

Chemotherapy is not a cure for Cancer, it is a cure for Baby Boomers. They are not leaving us a legacy like their forefathers did, they are burning the house to the ground and leaving the mess for us to clean up.

So I leave on this note. "Dear Baby Boomers: Please die faster. The longer you cling to your shitty cancer riddled lives, the more I have to fix."

notorial dissent

Deano really is having a whinefest isn't he, wonder who pee'ed in his pablum? Considering that he can't even seem to manage to successfully run a grow op become a well paid guru, I can't see that this is anything but sour grapes.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well Dean does have a soulmate, our old friend Psam Frank;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10279

Psam has a lot to say about politicians;
Santa, for Christmas could you please give heart attacks to Donald Trump, Justin Trudeau, Angela Merkel, and Benjamin Netanyahu?
This is true of every prime minister since Canada’s inception and it would certainly be true of Andrew Schitter, Jagmeet Dungh, or Elizabeth Probably Won’t if any of those maggots were in power, just as much as it is true of that piece of shit worthless asshole Justin Turdeau.
Canadian cancer hopefuls: Justin Turdeau, Andrew Schitter, Jagmeet Dungh, Elizabeth Probably Won’t
There are a lot, lot more but are generally too obscene for me to post.

notorial dissent

Obviously NO gainful employment or other life affirming activities in his life so he sits and sulks and fulminates.

Such a useful and productive life.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

And that would be speech one in the formation of deanstown. Worked for jim jones. Im sure its going to go half as well for dean.

And i stand by my prior post. (Scroll up a few posts)

Dean is following the script swimmingly.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean is following the script swimmingly.
Actually 'swimmingly' is the operative word. I'm purely theoretical but you've lived it hands-on. You've swum in those waters, met the players. You have a lot more insight than I ever will about what works and what doesn't, what the needs are of potential followers, how the few gurus left will respond to that. Dean's reverting to what he was before he became a touchy-feely earth hugger. That game failed him and he's trying out another. Given the Facebook postings he's been making it isn't going to be pretty.

But I doubt he's going to go very far with it. Not because of inclination but of market. There is a fringe, maybe even a modestly significant fringe, of the type of followers Dean is trawling for but it's still a limited market in Canada. And I doubt there is much money in it. But what do I know? We'll see how it plays out.

notorial dissent

Frankly, I think I find the concept of Deano "touchy-feely earth hugger" far more disturbing than Deano the foul mouthed ranting raving skin head, that would just be uber creepy in my book.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Do we attribute Dean the Canadian espousing american conspiracy theories to American cultural hegemony or him limiting himself to fringe far right news sources? Is there no news in Canada to discuss?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If there is anything at all going on in Canada I'm not aware of it. The freeman movement is almost totally dead. There are no current leaders of consequence. As far as the far right goes we have small incidents erupting now and then but no organized large movements. The latest to hit the news here in Vancouver were some idiots called the Proud Boys;
The Proud Boys have a four-degree initiation process for new members.[11] In the first degree, a recruit must declare “I am a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.”[12] According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, the second degree involves five or more Proud Boys punching the recruit until he names five breakfast cereals. To earn the third degree, the recruit must get a Proud Boy tattoo.[13] The fourth degree requires the recruit to get into a physical fight with an anti-fascist activist at a public rally.[14]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Although here they seem to get beaten up more themselves rather than inflicting punishment;

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news ... ltercation

So Dean, out of necessity, has to look to foreign sources to find causes and a belief system to incite potential followers.

Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Any chance Deano would try to beecome some sort of weak ineffectual version of Robert Jay Mathews?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jay_Mathews
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hanslune wrote:Any chance Deano would try to beecome some sort of weak ineffectual version of Robert Jay Mathews?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jay_Mathews
No. He's playing to his audience and we don't have enough of that type of extremist here to make it worthwhile, even in a Mathews-Lite version. You noted the Proud Boys information I posted. That seems to be about it for current extremists, shouting at rallies and whining about getting beaten up for being assholes in tough bars (I know the Astoria, it's a tough bar).

Keep in mind Mathews was a true believer who was willing to die for what he believed in. He proved that by not surrendering. I can't conceive of Dean having the convictions to do anything like that. I don't think Dean has real core beliefs except racism which he did his best to hide when he was a tree-hugging freeman guru. He's in it for the money. He'd have been quite happy to continue that Earth Steward gig but the well went dry on freeman suckers. So he's looking for a new fishing hole but not one, I think, that puts him at risk personally.

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: No. He's playing to his audience and we don't have enough of that type of extremist here to make it worthwhile, even in a Mathews-Lite version. You noted the Proud Boys information I posted. That seems to be about it for current extremists, shouting at rallies and whining about getting beaten up for being assholes in tough bars (I know the Astoria, it's a tough bar).
This being Canada, there is an assortment of right wing extremists particular to Quebec. These guys are probably the biggest:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Meute
BTW they managed to drum up a few hundred for a protest today:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ ... -1.4419752
and here's a useful scholarly study on the various groups in Quebec:
https://muse.jhu.edu/article/612917
Pete Daoust who runs the Quebec wing of Scott Duncan's cult and followers of Jacques-Antoine Normandin have expressed support for La Meute. That being said, the only point of convergence between Quebec sovereignists and the Ultra Right is their shared perception that Quebec culture needs to be protected from those nasty immigrants IMHO.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean is SOL about gaining any traction with that bunch. Firstly Quebec sovereignty groups are very insular and have no interest in following outsiders, as in anyone outside Quebec who isn't a rabid Quebec nationalist. Secondly they already have a specific idiology rather than a generalized right-wing perspective and they don't need Dean or anyone else to help them with it. However they, and Dean, and Storm Alliance, are all on the same page regarding immigration and Islam.