Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Post by notorial dissent »

There's also the thing that Deano doesn't seem to be real high on the creative or original thought department and seems to have a real disdain for actual work which precludes him actually doing an real research, so the best he can manage is to crib from others and apparently the easiest to find others come from south of the border.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

I must confess im quite a fan of the proud boys. I think much of whats out there in the papers and such is mostly bad press.

But to each thier own.

Im just waiting for dean to start sliding in some kind of religion. It could be anything. From conventional Christian to old norse gods to who the heck knows.

He is way overdue for vids and give me money.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Again I say I have no Facebook. Anything new on good old deaner?

Thanks.
Ninj
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:54 am Again I say I have no Facebook. Anything new on good old deaner?

Thanks.
Ninj
Nothing new on FB. He's only made a half-dozen posts or so since January, mostly reposts of something he's seen elsewhere. A lot of Putin ass-kissing. He seems to have largely moved off FB to something called Steemit. He posted this January 21;
Good morning FB people. I trust you have all started up a Steemit account by now! Why continue to post here when you can earn Steem crypto for your content that is right now only benefiting Zuckerberg, and NOT you. I was finally able to upload a new Carcast that I did that will be the first installment of a new series of them. Have a great weekend! Get on Steemit and start voting and posting! When you are ready to help us out with building a new world, join Earthsc.org
You can find Steemit here;

https://steemit.com/trending/

I can't be bothered to dig into it and see if i can find Dean and his merry band.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

He's only got a following if the voices in his head are allowed equal time to post.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Her's his Steemit page. You don't have to sign up or do anything else to view it;

https://steemit.com/@deanclifford

He's lost in nostalgia. He's only made a few posts and those are mostly uploading some of his old videos from his glory days. He introduced himself on Steemit as;
Hello, everyone, I am the Dean Clifford man, also known as Wolverdean and the Canadian Freeman, I am an Irishman by heredity. I am learning to use steemit right now and this is my learning curve. So, I will using this opportunity to introduce myself as best I can so that new people who may wish to follow me will know what I am all about. This may come as a disappointment, but I am not a Clone of the recently deceased Dean Clifford as has been claimed, I am not a mind controlled Illuminati Monarch Mind Control victim as also claimed, or any other of a myriad of a number of other internet myths, which I encourage I might add, that are propagated by both my supporters and my critics alike. This may come as a disappointment to some who were hoping maybe that I would turn out to be a Nephilim, or Emissary from the Galactic Federation of Light come to save humanity, or possibly a reptilian overlord in disguise. I do apologize.

Blah, blah, blah . . . . .
Some pathetic illusion that we all think of him as the Wolverdean;
That is me. That is the picture I am most known for as it is used as the moniker for almost every radio interview I have ever done, and I use it myself almost everywhere, which was what caused me to become knows as the Wolverdean. So, what is the Wolverdean? Well, he is a man that got very tired of the political dogma of our age, and the slavery of citizenship and went on a personal quest to expose the criminal racket called the B.A.R. association and everything associated with the British Crown and the nasty whore that heads up the criminal cabal called the "Crown".

An outright blatant lie;
Now, we have made a whole lot of progress with the freedom movement, which could also be called the Truth movement, . . . . .
A glimmer of self-awareness. He's finally realized that he's an asshole
That picture (note. A link to a picture that gets you this "error":{"name":"invalid_image") was March 7th, 2017, at Milner Ridge Concentration Camp in Manitoba, CANADA, where I was being re-edumacated as to why you don't dare question Her Majesty. Unfortunately, much like my formative years, brainwashing and torture simply do not work on me. I'm not sure the exact reason and have heard every theory from being in touch with source, being a Wayseer, being "awake", being "aware", my DNA is re-aligning, I am an old soul, or maybe the fact that I just scored really high on my IQ test and am resistant to bullshit, or it could be that I am just an asshole who refuses to be ruled. Either way, here we are, and as an asshole who believes in choice and the freedom to make choices, I continue with the battle unabated and undeterred. What I, and my colleagues, have accomplished in our struggle and the journey I have been on will be Blogs for future posts. I have a lot to share.

And, after a very, very long-winded self-love session another lie about the length of his yammering;
So, this was my very brief introduction to most of you as to the fact of my existence. I exist, Hello. For the people who read this, yes, I am sorry, you will never get that time back, but I promise it will get more entertaining as I learn to use this platform and grow with it.
If he plans to share his dreams and vision on Steemit he's taking his time. He's been there about a year and almost no posts. His last post was four months ago and just a picture of a flower. Perhaps he was discouraged to find that he's the forgotten man. Almost nobody's bothered to follow him over from Facebook;

https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@ ... -of-canada
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Sorta disappointed I don't have him as a source of laughter but it is for the greater good he was squashed like the insect he is. Its better no one loses a house or goes to jail following his bullspit.

Peace
Ninj
notorial dissent

Dear Deano, whiney, boring, and unoriginal to the last.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A Deanster update. He's just spewed out an hour and a half video. No idea what's in it. Thursdays and Fridays I babysit so I don't have time for his gibberish. But here you go ninja, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57J0gMihFaY

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Thanks. Lol I think...

By 10 minutes in it isn't worth the data while at work. But i will stink my way through it.

Listening to him talk about the gay couple who couldn't demand a bakery make them a wedding cake is already an eye roller.

Peace
Ninj
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:38 pm A Deanster update. He's just spewed out an hour and a half video. No idea what's in it. Thursdays and Fridays I babysit so I don't have time for his gibberish.
So-- you aren't raising up your grandboozers in the mystical art of fmotl exigesis?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:42 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:38 pm A Deanster update. He's just spewed out an hour and a half video. No idea what's in it. Thursdays and Fridays I babysit so I don't have time for his gibberish.
So-- you aren't raising up your grandboozers in the mystical art of fmotl exigesis?
I too would have thought that Quatloos solutions to insomnia would be highly appropriate for babysitting.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:36 am Thanks. Lol I think...

By 10 minutes in it isn't worth the data while at work. But i will stink my way through it.

Listening to him talk about the gay couple who couldn't demand a bakery make them a wedding cake is already an eye roller.

Peace
Ninj
As the saying goes be careful what you ask for, you might get it.

Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Just back for today.

If anyone is curious, Dean's personal website deanclifford.info comes up for grabs in about a month (Nov. 30th).

May be a good idea for someone to snag it for anti-freeman purposes. It hasn't been in use for well over a year.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Welcome back, as short as your stay may be.

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

For everything new and Deano related just go visit his brother's facebook page. Pure Deano gold from prior to 2016 to the present. All sorts of stuff from 2016 when Dean was "helping" people in Manitoba but everything is coming from his brother in Lethbridge. Documents indicate a move to Kelowna, where he became friends with Brian Alexander, followed by Burns Lake and finally Fort St. John. Just since everything now is coming out under his brother's name, I suggest that new posts about him be put under the thread on Darren. And here ya go for those on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/darren.clifford.756
ultimateok
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by ultimateok »

For what it's worth, Dean Clifford was interviewed on Curtis Stone's Liberty on the Land podcast not too long ago. Stone is big in the urban farming movement and has a huge following around the world on small scale farm practices. But he's taken a deep dive down the rabbit hole in the FOTL movement and is indoctrinating people with his videos and podcast, showing up at the 'Freedom Rallies' in Kelowna, speaking with other right-wing types.

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Curtis actually knows what he's talking about with respect to small scale intensive agriculture. However, as noted, Deano has come back with a vengeance, even if he's hiding behind his brother Darren. Yipee, classic freemanism is not dead in Canada. I noted that Curtis had interviews with assorted luminaries who are major players in the covidiot world, such as Adam Skelly and Amandha Vollmer, who have abandoned Christopher James and switched to Deano. In fact Amandha even refers to herself as Amandha Vollmer in Trust, the same as Darren Clifford. Oh, and for those who don't follow such things, here's Adam:
https://deanblundell.com/news/fraud-art ... -for-more/.
Here's Amandha in trust: https://globalnews.ca/news/6722026/onta ... d-19-hoax/
Both of them have literally thousands of reposts on their tweets and facebook posts.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean’s Back! Not my Dean, Dean Kory, he’s still MIA but Dean Clifford has a new life! He’s here in British Columbia and runs a bar. I don’t know where but he says it’s within about 60 miles of Kelowna.

He’s been doing livestreams, the most recent four days ago.

https://odysee.com/@Wolverdean:2?view=content

https://www.facebook.com/Deancliffordchannel

Life’s too short for me to bother trudging through two and a half hours of his babbling but someone who has told me the essence. He’s now advising working within the system, he actually supports unions and joining them, it gives the workingman some legal protection. Pretty rich from a guy who, just a few years ago, said all laws were invalid. But he’s given up on his sovereign rebellion, saying how his freeman strategies were stupid and hopeless. He took viewers questions in his livestreams he mocks his old theories when questioned about them.

I watched a bit of the last one and he’s now married with a daughter. He’s still a big fan of Putin. This is Dean’s Face Book page header, and he’s not doing it ironically;

serfmaninthepolis
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by serfmaninthepolis »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:22 pm Pretty rich from a guy who, just a few years ago, said all laws were invalid. But he’s given up on his sovereign rebellion, saying how his freeman strategies were stupid and hopeless.
The two positions are not really incompatible: prior to legalization under statutes, e.g. the First Parliament of Canada did one, unions were considered criminal conspiracies at common law---but the law legalizing them was more to take the pressure off the mercantile/elite world, not so much agreeing with the principles of the common man standing up for himself in collection with others.

Some cases concerning the Chartists, etc. are eerily similar to the current Trucker protests, e.g. claims from landed gentry of being 'alarmed' because working ppl were assembling, etc. Good times, things never really change.