Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Post by Jeffrey »

I know I've said this before but, you should probably avoid confronting Dean, particularly about trivial stuff like his beach house. (As an aside, I thought the farm was the one that was sold, not the beach house.)
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Jeffrey wrote:I know I've said this before but, you should probably avoid confronting Dean, particularly about trivial stuff like his beach house. (As an aside, I thought the farm was the one that was sold, not the beach house.)
I will confront Dean on anything that I think is important to my knowledge of him. Sometimes he wins, sometimes I win - but in the end, the TRUTH always comes out. As far as this site goes, the difference between me NOW and me 2 years ago is that now I don't report on every minor detail unless someone requests an update.

As far is "I thought the farm was the one that was sold", I refer you to this review of audio posted just after Dean was sentenced: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10867&p=220816&hil ... se#p220816
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Anyone heard anything new?
Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I will confront Dean on anything that I think is important to my knowledge of him. Sometimes he wins, sometimes I win - but in the end, the TRUTH always comes out.
It seems to me that Dean is just posturing right now. Eventually, I think, he'll get around to running his game. We'll see if he gets himself in trouble yet again.

Dean loves to haughtily pretend he has dismissed charges, courts and judges by his mere proclamation. So let's see if he declares himself free of the terms of his probation and starts growing weed again, stashing firearms in his house or otherwise misbehaving.

If Dean is half as self-destructive as when sent away it will only be a matter of time before messes up his life yet again. So what's to confront?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It's not just safety concerns, but Dean has paid his debt to society. We should leave him alone until he screw up again.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote:It's not just safety concerns, but Dean has paid his debt to society. We should leave him alone until he screw up again.
I agree, but also think it won't be long for Deno to put out a new video spewing his new take on an old theory, or explaining why his time in jail was really a win. We just have to wait, it will come to us. Based on what he has shown so far, seems he may have learned nothing from this visit, perhaps third time will be a charm. Anyway time will tell, and given enough, I am sure Deno will do something stupid, he always seems to entertain.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I will agree, that as long as Deano behaves himself and stays out of trouble that he should be left to his own self destructive devices. There is absolutely NO point in bothering him while he is on good behavior.

That being said, Deano has such a vast untapped reservoir of rage, just plain bone stupid, and overwhelming desire for attention and adulation that I seriously doubt he will stay behaved for any great period of time. Until such time however it would be best to leave him to his own devices.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I think by the track record dean has proven himself a habitual offender. I will change my tune on his legal, financial and moral misgivings when he proves he has made any attempt to become a relitively law abiding citizen. Until then he deserves no quarter. His vids are still up there misleading people. Won't be long until he pulls a boner again. It's his nature.

That being said I got 10quatloos on 67 days freedom before he gets his parole yanked; possibly with new and exciting charges.

Peace
Ninj
notorial dissent

I don't think you are wrong. I can hope that he has changed and grown up, but it also isn't likely. Still giving him the excuse to blame someone else for doing what he will inevitably do on his own is not a good thing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

bmxninja357 wrote: His [Clifford's] vids are still up there misleading people.
Yeah, the old videos of failed gurus are still out there on the web. It is not unusual for a defunct guru to get praise and adoration on Facebook or twitter from a newbie who wasn't around when the guru was regularly sending gullibles to ruin.
Wake Up! Productions

Dean Clifford has done his first interview since leaving the big house.

"Exclusive First Interview with Freedom Fighter Dean Clifford After Three Year Incarceration" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f3IeD2u6Bc

- Starts out with Dean's version of his freeman history and his income tax problems.

- Mentions Eldon Warman.

- The host calls Dean an "anarchist", and like all anarchists, whenever you attempt to label an anarchist to be an anarchist, their first response is to ask to define the word anarchist. They don't like to be labeled.

- Dean then denies that he is a "freeman", at which point his brother Darren pops into the room to give Dean a Bible with the word "freeman" in it.

- Starts spewing BS about birth certificates, and the conspiracy theory that claims the courts treat you as an "artificial person".

- Dean gets into creating his own private society (aka a childs membership only clubhouse lol).

- Dean claims that he "drives privately".

_ Dean claims he has never charged money for his information !!! :haha:

- Claims he was up on 50 charges, and he beat 40 of them, yet there was 12 left that he was convicted of with no proof.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Claims he was up on 50 charges, and he beat 40 of them, yet there was 12 left that he was convicted of with no proof.
Well, that right there is proof of the chicanery inherent in the system; while Dean wasn't looking, the Illuminati snuck an additional 2 charges into the mix.

But I suppose you are going to tell that Dean is math-challenged.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Anything new? He must have a bit of money saved as dummies were probably donating while he was incarcerated. That's provided his crew didn't blow it all. But that won't last.

Q: if he makes money off his exploits by way of speaking spot, book or other writing, appearance, or anything that could be traced back to his illegal activities or convictions is this not proceeds of crime? I don't believe we are allowed to profit off our crimes in this way in Canada.

Peace
Ninj

EDIT:
The Profits of Criminal Notoriety Act,
https://www.canlii.org/en/mb/laws/stat/ ... -p141.html
Wake Up! Productions

Dean has now done a second interview (which starts at about the 4:45 mark).

"A Freeman Again with Dean Clifford" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Phl75QpEI
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:Q: if he makes money off his exploits by way of speaking spot, book or other writing, appearance, or anything that could be traced back to his illegal activities or convictions is this not proceeds of crime? I don't believe we are allowed to profit off our crimes in this way in Canada.
Dean wasn't convicted of being a "freeman". He was convicted of various gun charges, and one pot charge.

Unlike Paradigm Education Group, which was an actual business, what Dean is doing / has done in the past is not considered an actual business - legal or illegal.

In my non-legal opinion, Dean is not profiting from the "proceeds of crime".
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Fact is he was convicted because what he did is a crime. And its a rough read for a sick guy to figure out if it fits the bill. What percentage of the speech must there be in use before your using it as a vehicle for profit?

Its not like he is just saying i was a bad kid and went to jail a few times and moves on. How specific?

Peace
Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:Fact is he was convicted because what he did is a crime. And its a rough read for a sick guy to figure out if it fits the bill. What percentage of the speech must there be in use before your using it as a vehicle for profit?

Its not like he is just saying i was a bad kid and went to jail a few times and moves on. How specific?

Peace
Ninj
I totally understand what you are saying, but unfortunately it doesn't fit the bill - legally.

In much the same way, had O.J. Simpson been found criminally guilty, ALL of the profits made from his book "If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer" (2007), would have been legally deemed to be "proceeds of a crime" (including the publishers portion). But, as he was found legally not guilty, there was no such standing. Instead, the Judge in the punitive case could only award Simpson's portion of the profits to the Goldman family - not the publisher's portion.

If however Dean wrote a book on how to import prohibited weapons, and grow weed, the sale of that book might be considered "proceeds of a crime".
norrha
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by norrha »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:If however Dean wrote a book on how to import prohibited weapons, and grow weed, the sale of that book might be considered "proceeds of a crime".
Doubtful! Dean could always write it as a biography.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Dean has now done a second interview (which starts at about the 4:45 mark).

"A Freeman Again with Dean Clifford" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Phl75QpEI
I managed to get through parts of the youtube and it strikes me that Dean's woo is just a not so subtle rehash of early freeman theory.

Being out of action for several months Dean doesn't realize that the new woo is all about demanding official recognition of security/surety accounts that are supposed to pay the freeman's way and endless whining about the imperfections of society and government.

Dean is sooooo 2000's. . . . . .
notorial dissent

That originality and thinking, critical or otherwise aren't part of Deano's skill set none of this should come as any kind of a surprise. Then again, thinking, critical or otherwise and originality aren't characteristics shared by any of the crowd he preys on, so it shouldn't really come as much of a surprise. Message fitted to the audience.