Belanger is Back in Action!

Moderator: Burnaby49

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Belanger is Back in Action!

Post by SteveUK »

Just a moot point, but why is Bellender posting 'private message to such and such' on you tube.

Doesn't seem very private !
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:Just a moot point, but why is Bellender posting 'private message to such and such' on you tube.

Doesn't seem very private !
Hosw else is he going to communicate with them? Send a letter? This way he can prove to the world that he's actually delivered the message although I doubt many of the stated recipients have read them. Bellanger has not, as far as I'm aware, explained this issue himself.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I suspect that a good bit, if not all, of it is that they aren't paying attention to him. They are obviously ignoring his sanctimonious and all knowing advice as to how to live their lives so this is his last gasp to rant and wave at the winds, or failing any actual effort on his part the innerwebs, where even more people will totally ignore him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:...[O]r failing any actual effort on his part the innerwebs, where even more people will totally ignore him.
The only webs he is playing with are the cobwebs inside his skull.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:...[O]r failing any actual effort on his part the innerwebs, where even more people will totally ignore him.
The only webs he is playing with are the cobwebs inside his skull.
True, all too true.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.