Pigpot

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Re: Pigpot

Postby LordEd » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:57 pm


norrha
Stowaway
Stowaway
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:22 pm

Re: Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Postby norrha » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:18 pm

noblepa wrote:Better yet, give us the name of the Court where this allegedly happened and the name of your friend, so that those with access can look up the court record and see what REALLY transpired in the court.

That of course would be the best and easiest for all parties. However, the freeman could argue that no record was ever created, thus shifting the onus to the party implying that such a record is always created.

User avatar
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1591
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:01 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: Pigpot

Postby NYGman » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Appro of nothing, I know I should probably not post this and I really don't mean to incite the wrath of the pigman, but i keep reading the name of this thread as Pisspot... Carry on...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2163
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:31 pm

pigpot wrote:My friend beat all charges and walked free.

Lots of people beat all charges and walk free. Nothing new there.
What's your point?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Re: Pigpot

Postby LordEd » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:55 pm

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Lots of people beat all charges and walk free. Nothing new there.
What's your point?

Reminds me of this one: http://canlii.ca/t/fwsm0

Despite all efforts to the contrary with freemanism, he was acquitted because there was no case.

And its documented.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5626
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Pigpot

Postby Burnaby49 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:05 pm

It's like Déjà vu all over again. Pigpot makes a single gibberish post and disappears. Standard procedure. This triggers a barrage of responses on Quatloos which, since they are replying to gibberish, are equally devoid of content. Again, standard procedure. Unlike Hope Girl Pigpot has found the way to create a perpetual motion machine.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Re: Pigpot

Postby LordEd » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:14 pm

Freemanism is a dead horse. What else are we going to beat? :beatinghorse: :beatinghorse: :beatinghorse:

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2163
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Pigpot

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:40 pm

LordEd wrote:Freemanism is a dead horse. What else are we going to beat? :beatinghorse: :beatinghorse: :beatinghorse:

To be fair, pigpot did not mention freemanism. All he said was
My friend beat all charges and walked free.

Lots of people end up in court, are found not guilty and walk free. Every day some people are found to be not guilty. Freemanism doesn't come in to it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

User avatar
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1013
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 am

Re: Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Postby bmxninja357 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:13 pm

pigpot wrote:My friend


I currently have a 102 fever so pardon my language; but no asshat like pigsnot has any friends. Theres the first lie.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....

User avatar
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1013
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 am

Re: Pigpot

Postby bmxninja357 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:54 am

Im aboot 99% sure this is what mr pigman is on aboot.

http://marcstevens.net/board/thread-8836.html

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5626
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Postby Burnaby49 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:18 am

bmxninja357 wrote:
pigpot wrote:My friend


I currently have a 102 fever so pardon my language; but no asshat like pigsnot has any friends. Theres the first lie.

Ninj


If you are 102 (actually 38.889 in Canada) you should be in bed with a hot spiced rum instead of posting on Quatloos.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2163
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Pigpot

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:55 am

bmxninja357 wrote:Im aboot 99% sure this is what mr pigman is on aboot.

http://marcstevens.net/board/thread-8836.html

Peace
Ninj
I hope not. pigpot tried the same type of nonsense here:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11284
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:49 am

Re: Pigpot

Postby pigpot » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:11 am

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:Im aboot 99% sure this is what mr pigman is on aboot.

http://marcstevens.net/board/thread-8836.html

Peace
Ninj
I hope not. pigpot tried the same type of nonsense here:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11284


No I'm not just on about that one in particular but all of them and that one did control the damage and it shows that you guys are monitoring the successes that we have. Damage control is damage control right? :shrug:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6309
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: Pigpot

Postby wserra » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:02 am

In a post that will not see the light of day, piggy claimed to identify the real name of another poster. This, of course, is something he lacks the balls to do for himself.

If he finds himself unable to log in, he will thus know why.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10621
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Pigpot

Postby notorial dissent » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:32 am

Ah quelle domage. Piggy never disappoints, he always lives down to expectations.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1013
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 am

Re: Pigpot

Postby bmxninja357 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:39 pm

pigpot wrote:No I'm not just on about that one in particular but all of them and that one did control the damage and it shows that you guys are monitoring the successes that we have. Damage control is damage control right? :shrug:


liar liar pants on fire. Clearly you said one friend, one case. Now run away with the goal posts. And if we monitored the success you have it would make for an awful short read. Much like a psychic your wins are no greater than chance. Literally if the folks morons like crackpot steered wrong offered no defence at all they would have a higher freedom count. Then the courts would generally realize you could not defend yourself and do it for you.

Dumber be the day with these unconscionable nincompoops.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....

User avatar
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)
Posts: 4929
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: In the woods, with a Hudson Bay axe in my hands.

Re: Pigpot

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:31 pm

pigpot wrote:
No I'm not just on about that one in particular but all of them and that one did control the damage and it shows that you guys are monitoring the successes that we have. Damage control is damage control right? :shrug:


WHAT "successes"? You have yet to show us one.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Re: Pigpot

Postby LordEd » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:49 pm

Not damage control, fact check.

Guy dismissed his own case ignores the case resuming later and summary judgement.

Menard beaking to a dead cell phone and arrested soon after.

Crawford claiming success and losing his house.

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2163
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Pigpot

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:05 pm

pigpot wrote: and it shows that you guys are monitoring the successes that we have.

"We"? "We"? It is "we" all of a sudden is it? You are now including yourself in this list of people who you claim are having successes. Well, well, well.....if you are ever allowed to log on again maybe you will give us the details of your own successes. Court location, date of hearing etc etc....you know the drill.....
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6309
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: Pigpot

Postby wserra » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:26 pm

He's gone.

His only reason for posting here was to be disruptive. What should we say: "Now, piggy, don't be an asshole and out folks who want to remain anonymous"? No point, right?

While we don't like to ban people, he won't be missed.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume


Return to “Canada”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest