Glenn Bogue - Fearless Sovereign Lawyer

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Glenn Bogue - Fearless Sovereign Lawyer

Post by notorial dissent »

I guess if you're going to do an imaginary appeal of an imaginary case revolving around imaginary tribes and imaginary crimes, then Glenn is your obvious choice, since he's basically an imaginary lawyer these days.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

So is Glenn sitting around moping as he slowly, very slowly, trundles towards his eventual disbarrment? Not a bit of it! He's out and about on the lecture circuit!

https://sites.grenadine.co/sites/starga ... lenn+Bogue

It's the Stargate to the Cosmos Expo 2018 and Glenn is participating in seven conference of the events. Even more impressive than it sounds since there are only seven presentations and Glenn is the sole presenter in three of them. The other four presentations are panel discussions and it's essentially the same group of people in all of the panels. But they make up in quality what they lack in quantity with résumés like this;
Janet Kira Lessin, is a lifelong scholar, an experiencer of Extraterrestrial and interdimensional contacts, radio host and a student of Zecharia Sitchin. She immersed herself in studies of Ninmah the Anunnaki and receives direct downloads from Ninmah, the geneticist from whose womb we all received our mitochondrial DNA. Janet expresses Ninmah Consciousness: peace, longevity, respect for consciousness, justice for women Earth, and membership in the galactic society.

Janet has authored Dance of the Souls: Pierce the Veil, has edited Experiencers: Conscious Contactees and has co-authored Anunnaki: Legacy of the Gods, Anunnaki: False Gods, Marduk: Anunnaki King of Earth, Teach Tantra & Tantra for All Chakras with husband, Dr. Sasha Lessin.
Sasha Lessin Ph.D. (U.C.L.A. Anthropology, Ph.D.), author of Anunnaki: Gods No More and producer of the hugely popular website, www.enkispeaks.com, studied with the late Zecharia Sitchin, for many years. Mr. Sitchin asked Lessin to create the popular internet, book and college-level courses to revise ancient anthropology. Sitchin asked Dr. Lessin to help disseminate written, graphic and traditional stories of ETs, hithertofore considered mythic “gods” on Earth from 450,000 – 300 BCE as well as the latest findings in astronomy that relate to the planet Nibiru from which the ETs came to Earth for gold to shield their planet, Nibiru.

ANCIENT ALIENS BIO OF SASHA LESSIN, PH.D. (U.C.L.A. Anthropology, Ph.D.)
Sasha Lessin, Ph.D., author of Anunnaki: Gods No More and producer of the hugely popular website, www.enkispeaks.com, studied with the late Zecharia Sitchin, for many years. Mr. Sitchin asked Dr. Lessin to create popular courses to revise ancient anthropology and add the aliens, the Anunnaki, on Earth from 450,000 – 300 BCE.

To appreciate ethnology, Lessin’s specialty in Anthropology, he invites you to empathetically review stories our ancestors recorded and recited of Extraterrestrial (ET) gods. The people of the ancient world described the gods as giant humans with what we would call Tesla technology, spacecraft, weapons of mass destruction and interplanetary travel charts. The tale that these gods created us is true, they weren’t gods, they were just big people.

Lessin’s work documents the fallacy of Darwinian gradual evolutionism that posited human evolution from pre-cursor hominoids but failed in 140 years searching to find a missing link. Lessin validates Lloyd Pye’s formulation, “Macroevolution’s false, Microevolution’s true, Interventionism’s what Earth Got.”
L. Sheldon Oldford was born and raised in the Pentecostal faith with twenty-one years in Christian ministry and is a former Evangelical preacher who became an ancient alien theorist. He has preached on street corners, in prisons, at youth events and to crowds in excess of three thousand five hundred. He is now a Police Officer with over eighteen years in Law enforcement and has been assigned to both the domestic violence and narcotics units. He is currently an Arizona Police Officer Standards and Training certified general course instructor. He has testified in numerous criminal trials including testimonials as an expert witness.

Mr. Oldford changed his beliefs after having studied the Bible many times during his career he became an ancient alien theorist after dissecting areas of the Bible and now suggests that there is enough evidence through the wording of the Bible describing God as an Extraterrestrial. It was his career in law enforcement that changed his views on God and religion to the point of presenting his own interpretation of the events that occurred in Biblical times. He uses his investigative experience as a detective in writing his first very controversial and contemplative book called Let Us Descend: The Biblical First Contact.
There's even a crop circle expert!
Jennifer is a member of the ICCRA (International Crop circle researchers Association) and has lectured on crop circles in England, Canada, and France. Her research has covers English Canadian and US formations. Her lecture today will focus primarily on historical data from US and Canadian formations detailing what the facts reveal and where the research leads us toward further study. She has appeared on Richard Sayretts Canadian Television specials on Crop Circles, and numerous Internet radio programs in France, England, Canada and the United states. In addition Jennifer lectures on Gobeklie Tepe, and other ancient sites in, Peru, Bolivia, and Easter Island, as result of her role as an occasional research assistant with the late great Zechariah Sitchin.
In other words the usual cast of New Age flakes in a conference being held in Flake Central, Albuquerque, New Mexico. No mention of day trips to Roswell or Area 51 though.

Glenn never seemed a good fit as a lawyer but he's finally found a home amongst the like-minded. And all this for only $250 USD. But you'd better hurry and register. They're almost sold out! Or so they say.

https://sites.grenadine.co/sites/starga ... s/register
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

I wasn't aware "experiencer" was a word, and I'd like to keep it that way.

That speaker list reads like a psychiatric disorders/disturbances catalog from a secure mental health facility. You've right though, I think the Bogel has finally found his niche.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

And all this for only $250 USD.
They'd have to offer me a good deal more than that to go, so if that's all that is on the table, I'll pass on this rare chance to hear a group of grownups playing at fairy tales.
SteveE
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by SteveE »

Aww - it's too bad that no Quatlooser will attend the party - it would be wonderful to get a report back from someone remotely sane....

I guess we'll just have to follow the Nine O'Clock News....
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I have to sharpen my axes, that night. I can't go.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

will Madonna be there to sing a tribute song?

Don't just stand there
Let's get to it
Strike a pose
There's nothing to it
bogue.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If anyone wants to watch Glenn in action here you go;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4aUt0hdB_I

Having endured a non-stop torrent of BogueBabble© at Debbie Anderson's tax evasion trial I'll pass on the pleasure of yet another bout of gibberish.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Finally!!!! Fighting through his tribulations Glenn has completed his masterpiece, book 5 of the Five Books of Isis series!!!!

https://www.amazon.ca/Are-We-Being-Lied ... 144908155X

What does the culminating volume contain?
200,000 years ago... according to the creation tale of the Sumerians, a female scientist was summoned to the Earth by beings who had traveled here in search of gold. Using in vitro fertilization and genetics, she took the ovum of a beast found in East Africa and fashioned the first human, the cells of whom were designed to be fed six cellular foods, in a specific form in order to produce perfect health, a dynamic weight and energy, and a sexual rapture that borders on a quantum experience. TODAY... the Genome Project has mapped our DNA and confirmed that indeed all the races of the Earth can be traced back to ONE WOMAN in East Africa. She was renowned as Divine Wisdom, who, according to Proverbs 8:23 was there “in the beginning.” Her work was enshrined in the ancient Egyptian symbol of ISIS holding aloft Horus, the first of the genus Homo Sapiens. As the creatrix of the DNA, she was honored as The Woman of the Tree, consort to YHWH. This image of The Woman became lost at the fashioning of The Roman Catholic Church, which supplanted her image with that of the Virgin Mary and her Virgin son. Although the Knights Templar kept her secret, the Vatican (along with The Bank of England) usurped their power by establishing an international banking system. The Woman then began to appear throughout the world to re-establish her ancient truth…as proven in Book V by the greatest miracle of all time.
It's been a long struggle to complete this paradigm shifting work. Book 1, came out in January 2008 and volume 4, the penultimate book in the series, was finished seven years ago;

https://www.amazon.ca/Black-Madonna-Isi ... 574&sr=1-3

Although I have to wonder why volume five took so long since it seems, to a large extent, to be a repeat of volume four;
The Catholic Church has admitted its error in the smearing of The Magdalene as a prostitute, thereby removing an image that has dominated the minds of religious authors and painters since the 6th century. And although Mary The Magdalene is almost always mentioned first ahead of the Virgin Mary, only a handful of scholars have attempted to reconstruct why she could have been so important, that she carried a royal title that translates as "The Great One." According to the Gnostics, Jesus referred to her as "The One who knew all," who took a front row seat at all of the main events in the life of The Christ. These Gnostics also believed that mankind was the hybrid result of a genetic experiment Today we have mapped our DNA, the mitochondria of which traces all the races of the world back to a single woman in Ethiopia in 200,000 BCE, the exact place and time stipulated by the cuneiform tablets of the ancient Sumerian peoples for the emergence of the genus Homo sapiens. Those Sumerians called this great woman Ninmah, the Egyptians called her Isis, the Greeks called her Athena, The Sophia, and the ancient Hebrews called her Asherah, The Woman of the Tree and the very consort to the Lord God YHWH. But in the hands of the Catholic Church, She became The Black Madonna. Legend connects this Black Madonna with both Isis and The Magdalene. This book, The Black Madonna, sets forth the revelation of that connection, which forms the greatest secret of all time.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Glenn's back to lawyerin'! After all this new-age space alien stuff Glenn's getting serious and practicing his real profession, being a totally incompetent lawyer! But not on behalf of clients, he's trying to stop the Law Society of Ontario from squashing him like a bug by disbarring him. And he's decided to go with the classic defenses that have benefited his real clients so well in the past.

Law Society of Ontario v. Bogue, 2018 ONLSTH 135 (CanLII),
http://canlii.ca/t/hvf96

He's focusing on two tried and true legal strategies, both of which I saw in action when I sat in on a Debbie Anderson tax evasion hearing.

1 - Demanding that everybody involved in his review recluse themselves.
2 - Turning himself into and Indigenous non-status Métis answerable only to a Clan Mother.

[1] David A. Wright – The res ... an Mother.

And Glenn continues the astounding, unblemished 100% losing streak that has been the hallmark of his entire legal career!
[5] The allegations about my conduct do not establish a reasonable apprehension of bias. The respondent takes issue with decisions such as how the case has been managed and whether I agreed with or anticipated legal arguments. None of those things, assuming the correctness of everything alleged, would be interpreted by a reasonable person to suggest I would not have an open mind in assigning panels or deciding matters in this case.

[6] The respondent’s broader arguments suggesting a legal requirement for an Indigenous panel also do not establish a reasonable apprehension of bias. The respondent is repeating the argument that a panel that is not composed of Indigenous people is biased, previously heard and rejected in Law Society of Upper Canada v. Bogue, 2018 ONLSTH 38 (CanLII) (Bogue #1). The same relief, in essence, was also sought and rejected in the motion for the appointment of an Indigenous tribunal: Law Society of Upper Canada v. Bogue, 2018 ONLSTH 46 (CanLII) (Bogue #2). The parties are bound by those decisions and their conclusions should not be re-litigated.

NEXT STEPS

[28] Either party may request a hearing on the interlocutory suspension motion or the capacity application by contacting the Scheduling Coordinator and requesting that the matter be put on the proceeding management conference agenda, to set a schedule for materials and the hearing of the motion.

[29] Both the interlocutory suspension motion and the capacity application will be placed on the PMC list on November 12, 2018 for a status update.
Exactly what he tried with Debbie Anderson. He wanted to make an interlocutory appeal against a decision made while Debbie's trial was still being heard. The usual idiotic Glenn tactic since you can't make an interlocutory appeal. Interlocutory means;
adjective: interlocutory

Law
(of a decree or judgment) given provisionally during the course of a legal action.
The key phrase is "during the course of a legal action". Appeals courts don't have the jurisdiction to hear an appeal during a trial, they can only accept an appeal once the trial is over and a judgment released. So if Glenn had any appealable grounds regarding Debbie's trial he had to wait until the trial was over. Basic law 101. Glenn must have skipped that course.

Anyhow, as part of his attempt to get the appeals court to ignore it's actual jurisdiction, Glenn tried to get a member of the appeal bench reclused because he had been on an appeal hearing for some other aboriginal case and he wasn't aboriginal female. Why one I thought? None of the three appeals judges were aboriginals.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d49gn7k3i ... Recuse.pdf

Demanding recusal is a bedrock Glenn Bogue tactic. I've previously reported how he's tried it in numerous other cases. However claiming to be an indigenous member of an aboriginal tribe is somewhat new. He tried that at Debbie's trial too, having her self-declare as a non-status Métis then tell the trial judge that he had no jurisdiction over her. She had to be heard by a group of aboriginal clan mothers led by Clan Mother Ikway Michine, a woman claiming to be in charge of an imaginary aboriginal band. That got as far with Debbie as it got with the Law Society of Ontario.

So Glenn's ban on practicing law continues and his disbarment proceedings progress at an infinitesimal pace towards their inevitable conclusion.

friendofafriend
Swabby
Swabby

Glenn Bogue - Law Society Tribunal hearing

Post by friendofafriend »

This is indicated as a report from the Law Society Tribunal hearing regarding Glenn Bogue in Ottawa on January 7-8:

http://www.richardwarman.ca/glenn-bogue ... l-hearing/
notorial dissent

The Bogel sounds like he has stripped out his last few remaining gears, and/or he's running a really convoluted and poorly thought out con.
Siegfried Shrink

Part of me commends the system for giving such an obvious lunatic a fair hearing, but a less worthy part of me wants to wind it up after five minutes of nonsense makes it obvious reasoning is a waste of time, with a strong preference for taking him out the back and shooting him.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:30 am Part of me commends the system for giving such an obvious lunatic a fair hearing, but a less worthy part of me wants to wind it up after five minutes of nonsense makes it obvious reasoning is a waste of time, with a strong preference for taking him out the back and shooting him.
I disagree with the commendation. The right to a fair hearing doesn't mean totally abject ass-kissing surrender to political correctness. The Upper Canada Law Society has, in it's treatment of Glenn, shown just how far the extreme edge of multiculturalism fanatics are willing to go to show how pure they are. Glenn Bogue has no aboriginal background whatever. All he has is an unsupported claim to membership in a fake Indian band not even recognized by the Canadian government. As I explained in great detail in a prior post even you, a geriatric Brit who may never have been to Canada or have any connection to Canada whatever, can be a member of the same band as Glenn just by paying an easily affordable annual membership to the fake band. Anyone can be a member just by paying a fee. I should note that selling aboriginal band memberships for profit is not a hallmark of aboriginal heritage recognized by anyone except Glenn and the Upper Canada Law Society. But once Glenn said the magic word "aboriginal", regardless of the manifest evidence it was all bullshit, the Upper Canada Law Society couldn't prostrate themselves fast enough in their frantic effort to show how culturally aware they are. They obviously know he's crazy and that he's a total disaster as a lawyer, I know this from sitting though just one court hearing where he was defending a client. But that's irrelevant to the law society once he claims to be of native heritage. This is how the valiant forefront of progressive multiculturalism comports itself in Canada. Complete immediate surrender to any claim of ethnic entitlement no matter how bogus.

Siegfried Shrink

Not keen, eh?
once he claims to be of native heritage
What about a DNA test? No mitochondrial aboriginal DNA, no case.

Could it be that the Law Society is just having a bit of fun with him between the serious stuff? In my geriatric way, I'd be tempted to do this.....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:08 am Not keen, eh?
once he claims to be of native heritage
What about a DNA test? No mitochondrial aboriginal DNA, no case.

Could it be that the Law Society is just having a bit of fun with him between the serious stuff? In my geriatric way, I'd be tempted to do this.....
Bit of fun? No, they're grovelling to the gods of Political Correctness.

Siegfried Shrink

Well then, bad cess on them, say I!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Time for a Glenn update. Maybe, just maybe, the Ontario Law Society has finally had enough of Glenn's Spirit Warrior, Court of the Clan Mothers, Canada has no jurisdiction over him bullshit. Maybe they've finally decided to stop pandering to his completely fake aboriginal heritage. The Society has just released two decisions in respect to their ongoing attempt to disbar Glenn and both are very terse. Neither calls him Spirit Warrior, a break from their past obsequience to his demand that this was how he was to be addressed. Think that statement a touch harsh? Here are some quotes from Richard Warman's notes about one of Glenn's hearings (to be reviewed later in this posting);
Bogue insisting the panel refer to him as “Spirit Warrior” – they’re actually doing it

. . . .

Bogue objects to E (note - E is Joshua Elcombe, the lawyer representing Law Society in the hearings) referring to him as a “lawyer”, says his proper persona is “Spirit Warrior” – E says he’ll attempt to do so

. . . . .

Bogue objects again re Spirit Warrior and E apologizes
On to the new decisions. This is the one in respect to Bogue's claim that the Law Society has no jurisdiction over him;

https://lawsocietytribunal.ca/OrderAndR ... 01-08).pdf

No need to open the link. This is the entire decision;

January 8, 2019

In this proceeding concerning Glenn Patrick Bogue, 1985, of Toronto, the panel considered the respondent’s oral motion to:

• challenge the jurisdiction of the Law Society Tribunal of Ontario.

The panel orders:

1. The motion is dismissed.

(Counsel for the Society, Joshua Elcombe / the Lawyer self-represented)
On to an equally terse order number two. This is in respect to Glenn's demand that the Law Society rescind its order that he stop practicing law until he has a competency hearing.

https://lawsocietytribunal.ca/OrderAndR ... 01-08).pdf

No need to open this one either. Here it is;
January 8, 2019

In this proceeding concerning Glenn Patrick Bogue, 1985, of Toronto, the panel considered the respondent’s motion for:

• an order to alter or rescind the Tribunal’s order of April 12, 2017.

The panel orders:

1. The motion is dismissed.

2. Costs of the motion are reserved to the panel hearing the capacity proceeding.

(Counsel for the Society, Joshua Elcombe / the Lawyer self-represented)
Now a bonus, at least for those of us who don't have the eysight of fledgling hawks. Back on January 20th friendofafriend posted this;
This is indicated as a report from the Law Society Tribunal hearing regarding Glenn Bogue in Ottawa on January 7-8:

http://www.richardwarman.ca/glenn-bogue ... l-hearing/
Did anyone read the link? I didn't. Not because I wasn't interested in it but because I quite literally couldn't read it. The website uses tiny white lettering on a black background. Quite impossible for my geriatric pre-cataract surgery eyes (almost there). After a few lines my eyes started hurting from the strain so I gave up. But today I decided to bite the bullet and put it into a readable format. I copied the posting and pasted it into a Word document and did some rudimentary formatting to correct some cut and paste issues. The results are below in a more legible format than Richard Warman's webpage. If Richard has issues with the extensive copying from his website I'll remove the quote however I've only done it so that people can actually to read it.

Having attended a Bogue hearing I can sympathize with this comment;
– panel is staring at him like he has 3 heads
On to the Crazed world of a Glenn Bogue hearing!
Glenn Bogue – Law Society Tribunal hearing

My theatre degree prepared me for some things related to practicing law including the ability to employ the ‘willing suspension of disbelief’ on occasion and that helped a lot when I attended the recent Law Society Tribunal hearings into Glenn Bogue on 7/8 January 2019 in Ottawa.

Glenn Bogue is a suspended member of the Law Society of Ontario and the Law Society Tribunal hearings were meant to deal with two motions, one of which was a ‘new’ challenge by Bogue to the jurisdiction of the Tribunal and the other was a motion by Bogue to vary or rescind the interim suspension order against him.

Of note, although Bogue was called to the Bar in 1985, he indicates he ran a construction business in Pennsylvania for roughly 30-years and did not work as a lawyer. Bogue only began practicing law in Ontario in 2015 with the first complaint of unprofessional conduct received on 18 March 2016 and four more received by 17 February 2017. Bogue was suspended in April of 2017.

On 15 September 2017, the Law Society brought an application to have the Law Society Tribunal determine if Bogue was disabled from practicing law by virtue of incapacity under sections 37 and 38 of the Law Society Act. Those provisions permit the Tribunal to order a medical/psychiatric examination to determine capacity to practice. On 6 July 2018, the Tribunal ordered Bogue to attend an evaluation with a psychiatrist.

After a roundabout route, this ultimately resulted in a psychiatric evaluation report that was completed on 29 November 2018 and filed with the Tribunal by the Law Society on 4 December 2018.

The report is roughly 31-pages, but the crux of it is a diagnosis by the psychiatrist that Glenn Bogue “suffers from a delusional disorder with grandiose and persecutory subtypes” and doubts about whether treatment would be accepted or effective. Given Bogue’s indication that he will continue to act in the same manner as a lawyer that gave rise to the unprofessional conduct allegations, the psychiatrist concludes that “I think it is reasonable to posit that Mr. Bogue may thus find himself in conflict with the courts or the Law Society Act.”

Both motions by Bogue were dismissed by the Tribunal in decisions on Motion 1 and Motion 2. The broader proceedings around Bogue are continuing, but below are (very) rough notes taken from the hearings. Caveat that there may be errors, represent only portions of the hearings over two days, and are not a transcript.

With regard to the claim by Glenn Bogue to be “non-status Métis” and a member of the “Kinakwii Sovereign Nation”, I note that there has been previous study of the legitimacy or non-legitimacy of the Kinakwii and that their website indicates that for the low-low price of $300 per year, anyone can become a member of their “private, sovereign, Indigenous nation.”

In closing, I would like to personally thank all those whose professional lives have brought them into contact with this case and wish them the continued patience of Job.

Law Society Tribunal
re: Glenn BOGUE
7 January 2019
E = J Elcombe, lawyer for Law Society of Ontario

Bogue insisting the panel refer to him as “Spirit Warrior” – they’re actually doing it

Bogue complains he wanted a circle format for the hearing and Tribunal refusing – Bogue says we’re under “military format”

Ceremony of giving of gift to Tribunal of tobacco

Tribunal chair goes out to meet a “grand chief” in the hallway according to Bogue

“Clan Mother White Bear” says short prayer – Bogue notes on Algonquin land

Bogue says he submitted notice of change of jurisdiction as required under US Uniform Commercial Code to Indigenous law

Didn’t submit to Law Society of Ontario (LSO) – Bogue arguing LSO lawyers have committed treason according to Treaty of Paris and this is finding from someone (unclear)

– Bogue asking that LSO lawyers leave the community – they had been issued notices to appear and they didn’t before Bogue’s tribunal

– Bogue claims his family came in 1635 and are Métis

Bogue desk is covered in 15 piles of paper

– Bogue talking about seizure of children from clients of his

– “international world court” in Netherlands has agreed to hear their case re children

– Bogue saying he was referred to as ‘freeman’ by Prothonotary Lafrenière in Fed Court and that it doesn’t get any worse than that

– Bogue says 2 of the panelists qualify as original French parts of the Métis group so they’re ok

– panel is staring at him like he has 3 heads

– Bogue still in the middle of the hearing room

Bogue has Métis sash on his desk – says he’s “non-status Métis” – family from North Bay

wants to cross examine LSO lawyer Renae Oliphant – says court has given him permission to do so

Bogue says he is a ‘well decorated scholar’ – offended that he’s accused of espousing conspiracy theories

– panel says we have 2 motions before us

– Bogue – Algonquin filed lien with law society on 12 January 2019 – “we own this land”

– Bogue asking to add 41 justices and lawyers as respondents to the motion and that he has subpoenaed them – Bogue wants to question them about their roles in taking of his clients’ children – a Nuremberg type tribunal will happen – he’ll make that motion this afternoon

– Bogue missed 2 family members’ weddings b/c of law society suspension and inability to earn income

– claims neither psychiatrist that he saw as a result of a Law Society Tribunal order was qualified to examine him

– Bogue knows all this will stop with this panel

– Bogue says the North Bay clan Mother knows the origin of human species in Ethiopia – after that he was declared in need of psych assessment

– Bogue ordered Ottawa lawyer duty counsel Bill Trudel to be here today and he’s not here

– Bogue talking about the CAS case again

– Bogue says he won $14m for Client M and they’re enforcing

– Bogue says this has been 24 months of living hell for him

– “our nation was dissed by the law society”

– Bogue wearing spirit catcher shirt

10h20 – Bogue says there’s a notice from Kinakwii Nation to change jurisdiction

– E responding – says he hasn’t seen most of the docs – isn’t sure what nature of the jurisdiction argument is – Bogue hasn’t served the constitutional motion on the federal and provincial Attorneys General (AG) as required

– E asking if it’s okay to show co-counsel Renae Oliphant the proposed cross-examination questions – Bogue says no, he doesn’t want that

– Bogue says Elcombe is a “lovely man”

– Bogue referring to himself “I’m a smart guy”

Bogue says law society investigation team is ‘lazy’

– panel asks that he be more respectful

Tribunal members S Clement and S Richer and H Ross (chair)

– B says “Ms Oliphant and me have always gotten along”

– Bogue says he didn’t have to serve AGs with constitutional challenge b/c his law is Indigenous law and it’s all in equity

– World court is not a corporate court

– Bogue tells panel “you are on Algonquin land, we’re permitting you to continue so far” – panel says you seem to be arguing you want an Indigenous panel again

– B: we’ve filed lien against parliament hill for $127B and we’ve enforced with a commercial lien

– Bogue claims he can now re-argue all his previous motions bc previous panel recused themselves

– Bogue had previously brought emergency motion to reinstate his licence to practice so he could make money to go to his daughter’s wedding

– Bogue complains that 2 people from law society haven’t respected the invitation from the “clan Mother” to appear today

– Bogue argues that 4.2.1 rule enables Aboriginals to ask for their land back if there’s a breach of the Crown’s fiduciary duty

– Bogue says his dad lied to him for 60 years about his Métis status

– his indigenous family owns everything from Manitoba to Newfoundland

– talking again about a child custody matter where he represented the parents

– “we’re either going to make history here together or we’re going to go to the world court”

– Spirit Warrior sued for $2 trillion on instructions of Clan Mother

– panel asking – you want us to acknowledge that we’re under equity and don’t have to follow the rules or previous decisions?

– I want to bring these 41 judges and lawyers into the dock beside me – adding them as ‘necessary parties’

11h00 – break

7 Jan 19 (16h10)

Bogue now wearing a Métis sash belt

Bogue cross-examination by Law Society counsel – Spirit Warrior declines to swear/affirm – says in Aboriginal law, we always tell the truth

LST notes Bogue said he always tells the truth

6 Apr 18 email from Bogue filing complaint to College of Physicians re Dr Bloom

issue 4 – alleges Dr Bloom failed to contact references for him (Mr. Collins) who said he was intelligent

talking about chakra, aura fields, magnetic fields, complaining that Bloom (and Klassen) had no knowledge of such things

issue 13 – messianic – anyone who takes up cause of Aboriginal sovereignty

16h20 Bogue talking about Bloom saying during their meeting, Bloom had mentioned being a Jew 2x and that “Jews and Jesus didn’t get along too well” so he was concerned this was going to affect the report by Dr Bloom

8 Apr 18 email from Bogue to Mr. Mogul, Dr Bloom’s lawyer to quash subpoena to Dr Bloom or the “Aboriginal invitation” to testify as to what transpired in Dr Bloom’s interview with him

2017 – says he didn’t have the $ to get a private mental health assessment, LSO offered to pay – Bogue looked at U of T – he wanted Dr Clancy from U of T

North Bay clan mother had told him that if he brought sovereignty arguments that LSO would bring into question his mental capacity

Bogue eventually asked Bloom to consider resigning from the evaluation

4 Jan 19 – last Friday E says he sent email to LST scheduling coordinator re evaluation

Bogue objected to capacity application

30/31 Aug 18 – Bogue discussion w/Klassen – concerned that K’s report was delivered only at deadline for admission for hearing – didn’t spend much time talking to his child who is an int’l journalist

conspiracies – Bogue prepared doc in Fed Ct case with Client M – paras 82-83 – conspiracy theory re vatican/queen/private banks/privy council/Prime Minister

Bogue says he doesn’t know what the meaning of a conspiracy theory is

brings up oath of PM – secrecy of discussions btwn PM/Privy Council – this means that secrets are being kept – under Aboriginal law, we want full disclosure

Bogue admits it was a conspiracy – but not a theory, it’s a fact based on the findings – it’s a cartel, the Vatican, Queen, HSBC, privy council, and PM

Bogue statement of claim in Fed Ct – alleges conspiracy re banking structure – comes from the Chiefs –

16h43 – concludes cross-examination

panel gives Bogue 45 mins to make submissions

Bogue repeatedly making references to himself in 3rd person

says Fed Ct litigation was in Aboriginal law – approved by 2x Chiefs

LSO should be obliged to move quickly when issues are genocide, sovereignty of Métis people, and seizure of children

nurse + 3x lawyers at LSO approved request for psych assessment for him

this led to the “fiasco of Dr Bloom and lesser fiasco of Dr Klassen”

panel asks Bogue to refer to years when giving dates – Bogue says “Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you’d read the materials” – panel asks him to assist the panel by using years

says his clients are suffering due to his inability to represent them

16h52 – Bogue going into legal issues

8 Jan 19

11h20 – panel has considered Bogue motion filed 19 Apr 18 – request to alter/rescind 12 Apr 18 order suspending Bogue’s interlocutory suspension from practice – panel rejects Bogue’s charter motion

now establishing timelines for LSO’s motion

Bogue asks E to provide list of all his clients that are involved so that panel members can confirm they have no conflicts of interest – panel denies that they have any conflicts

11h30 – E beginning submissions referring to aff’d of R Oliphant “non-public” (24 Mar 17)

competent service to the public – substantial evidence supporting risk to public and administration of justice and suspension should be made permanent pending

referring to multiple examples of Bogue’s legal work demonstrating risk to clients, judges, lawyers, opposing parties

Bogue has “based submissions in numerous matters on int’l conspiracy theories that strike as patently bizarre”

Bogue’s conduct relates not to a single instance, but multiple

referring to one email as “rambling, illogical, and quite concerning”

refers to statement of claim filed by Bogue in Feb 16 – suing judges in ON and AB

Bogue objects to E referring to him as a “lawyer”, says his proper persona is “Spirit Warrior” – E says he’ll attempt to do so

names Queen, claiming millions of $ in damages

E back to calling him “the lawyer”

refers to plaintiffs as “sentient beings who are unnumbered”

Bogue objects again re Spirit Warrior and E apologizes

refers to AG of O as “representing the Crown corporation of ON” – that the Queen 25 Feb 13 conviction by World Ct in Brussels of murder of thousands of Aboriginal children

E referring to child apprehension cases where B represented parents

notes duelling Sup Ct vs Fed Ct civil litigation – Fed Ct litigation naming Queen, PM, GG, CAS, HSBC and its affiliate central banks, the Algonquins of ON, Client M – content same/similar to ONSC litigation but also declaration that orders of OCA in 2x cases are overturned/enjoined

E back to referring to “the lawyer”

review of the lawyer’s work product belies his supporters’ claims that his legal knowledge is extensive

many of the lawyer’s work product include conspiracy theories including explicit references to Queen engaging in such

18 May 16 Bogue email to opposing counsel – Bogue cautions “govern yourself accordingly, we are in historical times” – makes common cause and adopts position of client

B demonstrated poor judgment and lack of civility through para 46 regarding Justice Laforme of Ontario Court of Appeal whom Bogue called “a biased judge” fired by Bogue’s client as an “incompetent drunk”

27 Oct 16 Bogue letter to McLachlin CJ describing Div Ct hearing in Ottawa re Swinton J – attending Ct as observer, gowned, asks to intervene in case and told he has no standing

conduct in BC criminal proceeding – Brown J – R v Anderson – Bogue brought motion to adjourn and that BCSC relinquish juris to Métis clan mother

Brown J – memorandum is difficult to follow, conspiracy theories, material with no logical connection to a legitimate defence for Ms. A – Brown J then rejects all of Bogue’s submissions

argument that Canada is crown corporation listed on NYSE – Brown J says there’s no evidence and is irrelevant to proceeding

Rev Can is subsidiary of IRS – US constitution has no relevancy to case

subsequent analysis replete with “irrelevant” and “immaterial”

Bogue references to ITTCS – Brown J “unknown to this Ct” and irrelevant

mitochondria submissions

Brown J indicates submissions by Bogue resemble those of Freemen on the Land

18 Oct 16 – Brown J reasons continuing

12h00 – left hearing

notorial dissent

Makes my eyes and my head hurt reading it in regular font.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bad news for Glenn. The Law Society of Ontario has finally concluded that their hearing room is not a multi-cultural performance venue and they've apparently realized that they are holding Glenn's hearings for reasons other than enjoying Clan Mother Michine's fake aboriginal ceremonies. At least that's the message I get from the latest decision in Glenn's ongoing saga to retain the right to be a lawyer;
Before: Heather Joy Ross (chair), Suzanne Clément, Susan Richer

Heard: January 7, 2019, in Ottawa, Ontario

Appearances:
Joshua Elcombe, for the applicant
Respondent, self-represented

Summary:

BOGUE – Procedure – Jurisdiction – Indigenous Hearing – The Lawyer’s motion, challenging the jurisdiction of the Law Society Tribunal, was dismissed for failure to serve proper notice and based on the Tribunal’s statutory jurisdiction.

ORAL REASONS FOR DECISION ON A MOTION REGARDING JURISDICTION

[1] Heather Joy Ross (for the panel):– The oral motion [to challenge the jurisdiction of the Law Society Tribunal] brought by Mr. Bogue (aka Spirit Warrior) is dismissed for failure to serve proper notice on the Attorneys General of Ontario and Canada, and for failure to serve the Law Society of Ontario (LSO) with proper notice. Further, it is dismissed as neither the principles of equity nor Indigenous rights, as recognized by Canadian Courts, entitle this panel to ignore legislation or assume actions beyond this Tribunal’s jurisdiction – a jurisdiction created solely by statute. We are bound by the rules and the legislation that creates our jurisdiction and by appellate jurisprudence related to that function.

[2] That jurisdiction is limited to matters involving lawyers and paralegal licensees of the LSO concerning their conduct, capacity and other matters.
Law Society of Ontario v. Bogue,
2019 ONLSTH 18
http://canlii.ca/t/hx68h

This relates to Glenn's demands that the Law Society end it's hearings in respect to his competency as a lawyer and transfer his case to a gathering of fake indigenous clan mothers for their decision. Glenn apparently even had a panel of clan mothers ready to go! As I wrote in a prior posting;
And who might the Clan Mother be? Well fortunately Glenn has a self-appointed Clan Mother of a self-appointed aboriginal band just waiting in the wings! He partnered with Clan Mother Ikway Michine of the Anishinabek Solutrean Metis Indigenous Nation when he represented Debbie Anderson in her tax evasion and fraud trial. The Clan Mother was ready to take over jurisdiction for Debbie but was stopped by the Supreme Court of British Columbia's obsessive concerns about hogging jurisdiction for itself regardless of the justice of Glenn's arguments about tribal healing circles. But, no doubt, she's willing to help Glenn yet again.
That second paragraph of the decision is very ominous indeed. It's what Glenn has been desperately trying to avoid since the hearings started. For a while it worked and the panel patiently listened to all of Glenn's demented arguments and gave him respectful replies. However it appears that they've finally realized that Glenn is able and willing to keep this up forever and they've concluded that they have better things to do with the rest of their lives than listen to Spirit Warrior.