Jacques Antoine Normandin and the Act of God

Moderator: Burnaby49

coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Jacques Antoine Normandin and the Act of God

Post by coffeekitten »

I recognize the title is a little pompous, but I guess when I watched that video, that's what stayed in my mind:

https://www.facebook.com/jacquejosephsa ... 247699289/

The poor guys who got their houses damaged by the recent flooding in Quebec are not insurable with private insurance companies, because they are "acts of god", biological persons (and the flooding is an act of god too, btw). The government is the one who must pay for the damages. Juridical personalities are insurable. And, without much explaining, he tells us that there are no laws left in Quebec and that we are all doomed (no, he didn't say we're all doomed, but I guess it could be the consequence). The video is available on a public Facebook group page, this one: Recours collectif contre le ministère du revenu He wants at least 100 participants for a class action against Revenu Québec, the Quebec equivalent of the CRA in Canada. He doesn't explain what it is about, but he invites people to join him by phone for more information. I guess he's being careful and I have in mind what happened to Pete Daoust. I presume he didn't find enough people, because his group has only 76 members. This class action would be lead by the GRAND JURY DES PATRIOTES CANADA, QUÉBEC. He sees himself and his followers as patriots, LOL.

If you read french, you may also visit his webpage: http://jacquesantoinenormandin.com/
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Jacques Antoine Normandin and the Act of God

Post by coffeekitten »

There's been some action since the last post.

So, there has been an appointment with a lawyer on May 26th, Claude Dubé, and anyone who wished to be present could call before showing. I don't know how well it has been. Seriously, is it crazy enough to start a class action against Revenue Quebec, even if they may make mistakes as any institution?

I think you really should click on this link, especially if you followed Pete Daoust divagations: Recours collectif contre Revenu Québec
He stole the logo from Pete Daoust :lol: :
You may also watch two videos from Normandin and, finally, one Pete's interview. :haha: I'm not sure what Pete would react to that. Sure, his Facebook group page is now private, so I can't see all of his interventions now. Imagine that: Daoust and Normandin, hand in hand...