I'm Banned from World Freeman Society!

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: I'm Banned from World Freeman Society!

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:General assembly huh, wonder if they can get a small enough room that they can afford to hold it. Even with the multiple personalities there can't be that many of them. Maybe the big booth at Denny's? :snicker:
I sense a disruption in the Farce.

The Emperor Palpatine of Poor Oral Health is developing a new set of self-aggrandizing tall tales. Darth Patrick has been tasked with rebuilding the Death Star Forum and the Nazi/Sith apologists are working hard to convince the freemen clones that Lord Hitler wasn’t so bad after all.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:General assembly huh, wonder if they can get a small enough room that they can afford to hold it. Even with the multiple personalities there can't be that many of them. Maybe the big booth at Denny's? :snicker:
You're being too ambitious in thinking about an actual formal physical meeting. It will probably be just an online chat.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
You're being too ambitious in thinking about an actual formal physical meeting. It will probably be just an online chat.
That's what I figure, too. Travel to meetings require the means and the organization to get there. A few years ago these like-minded boys talked about getting together at a resort and the expedition proved to be too much for the crew.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:
I think that still might be overly ambitious, since even with their thousands and thousands of members, they claim, they can't even get a discussion going on their miserable excuse for a board. I think someone is having flashback delusions of adequacy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

its kinda funny that pat banned me with arguably the worst excuse ever. i have long since not been a mod on wfs. so i have no obligation at all to report the nazi themes and anti Semitism on those boards. they have moderators for that. oh wait.... none of them do their duty so i get the blame for the sheer incompetence of the mods and admins?

perhaps if they need someone to blame for the bullshit on their forum they need look no further than a mirror. they allowed it under their banner of free speech as long as your vntt or jackieg agenda. in fact one of them is a mod. whom was present. and did just what the rest of the wfs membership, mods and admins did about it. which is nothing. as usual.

but hey banning someone whom did not post there in years because he didnt do your job for you seems legit.

any provable wins yet? i hear you can play cop on the east coast so long as you have running shoes.....

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

We've already seen this movie.

I think its sequel is being made as we speak.

Menard develops a catalogue of projects that sound good but never get off the ground along with list of legal "wins" that are nothing more than tall tales. This PR campaign is designed to make freemanism and Menard look like they have something worth paying for.

Patrick gets the forum going so newbies have a place to be indoctrinated before they buy a partnership in one of the projects or avail themselves of Menard's legal services. If a newbie never buys in at least he or she is around to heap adoration on Menard, Patrick and WFS. As soon as anyone starts asking tough questions they'er banded.

In the first movie the cops and the courts didn't really have it together in dealing with freemen so the brain trust of the movement was better able to make it look like they had befuddled the powers that be. The first movie ended badly when the Fezzed One got himself busted for playing cop.

Since any light shone on what's really happening will ruin the story the sequel will have to rely on vaguely described "wins" and "successful" but mysteriously obscure projects. We'll hear about the lady who got her son out of jail after uttering a few magic words, but we'll never get any details. We'll get the word on the brilliant roll out of project after project, but since their workings are nobody's business that's all we'll get.
notorial dissent

I think this latest effort may be all sound and whining, as I don't think any of them have the stamina or real ability to achieve fury anymore. Bobby, and the WFS for that matter, have gotten more than enough negative bad PR and general laughing at over the last few years, that I doubt their membership drive is going to bring in many new suckers acolytes. Too much on the innerwebs these days showing Bobby and company to be useless grifting failures and blowhards, or perhaps in his case wheezes. I think it was a lot of wasted effort that, like all their recent projects, will come to naught. Times and interest have moved on and passed them by and they have yet to realize that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:I think this latest effort may be all sound and whining, as I don't think any of them have the stamina or real ability to achieve fury anymore. Bobby, and the WFS for that matter, have gotten more than enough negative bad PR and general laughing at over the last few years, that I doubt their membership drive is going to bring in many new suckers acolytes.
I think they are in it for the money this time as opposed to the country changing fantasy the freemen guru class tried to play out a decade ago. Menard and Patrick know that to make money they need to recruit enough suckers who will pay for legal advice or buy into the project partnerships.

The problem is that telling tall tales about satisfied clients is exactly what got Menard banned from playing lawyer in BC. Having more sucker clients only increases the likelihood that one will scream bloody murder upon getting bad legal advice or buying into a useless partnership.

Eventually the phony stories will catch up with them.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The WFS held its general meeting to elect a new leadership on September 1st.

https://www.facebook.com/WorldFreemanSo ... 5273059356

No reports on the outcome of this momentous election. And the forums are completely dead, they make the morgue seem like party central.

http://worldfreemansociety.org/forum
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

I wonder if anyone bothered to show up, or did they do it all on line like they do everything else? Pinky and the Brain are better organized. Snarf!!!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:I wonder if anyone bothered to show up, or did they do it all on line like they do everything else? Pinky and the Brain are better organized. Snarf!!!
Criticize the WFS all you want but don't badmouth Pinky. I have all three seasons on DVD, entirely legitimate and at retail. He's worth it.

Pinky's plans to conquer the world were a lot more realistic than anything thought up by the WFS membership.

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Im have been driving around tonight contemplating making a couple video's. One is going to be directed firmly at the wfs. I wasnt going to. But im still sort of amazed at thier piss poor actions toeard me. And since im banned i guess youtube is as good a place to respond as any.

I have other vids to make for another project i have on the go so its a good way to get used to the camera again. Us i do believe they are simply trying to "shut me up". As i might be a little beyond some of their grasp intellectually speaking.

We shall see. 5a.m. here so dont know if i got time this morning.

Peace
ninja
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

bmxninja357 wrote:Im have been driving around tonight contemplating making a couple video's. One is going to be directed firmly at the wfs. I wasnt going to. But im still sort of amazed at thier piss poor actions toeard me. And since im banned i guess youtube is as good a place to respond as any.

I have other vids to make for another project i have on the go so its a good way to get used to the camera again. Us i do believe they are simply trying to "shut me up". As i might be a little beyond some of their grasp intellectually speaking.

We shall see. 5a.m. here so dont know if i got time this morning.

Peace
ninja
For all their talk about freedom and liberty the members of the WFS struggle with divergent thought. One wonders what made them think that a group of like minded freemen would not, as the years pass, be challenged by the changing thoughts, and philosophies.

When ya' get down to it the WFS isn't a society of individuals gathered together for a common end. Rather it is like a high school clique whose members know they won't be one of the cool kids unless the group leader and his flunkies approve.
notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I wonder if anyone bothered to show up, or did they do it all on line like they do everything else? Pinky and the Brain are better organized. Snarf!!!
Criticize the WFS all you want but don't badmouth Pinky. I have all three seasons on DVD, entirely legitimate and at retail. He's worth it.

Pinky's plans to conquer the world were a lot more realistic than anything thought up by the WFS membership.
Now now, I was actually trying to be complimentary, they both have seriously admirable qualities, Pinky and the Brain I mean, and they actually accomplish something on a regular basis, unlike the parties I previously mentioned, and they are ever so much more entertaining.

I still want to know if anyone actually showed up for the great convocation/convention/ koffee klatch/whine fest.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:Pinky and the Brain. . .actually accomplish something on a regular basis, unlike the parties I previously mentioned, and they are ever so much more entertaining.

I still want to know if anyone actually showed up for the great convocation/convention/ koffee klatch/whine fest.
It's all about the freeman dream. Doing doesn't count.

Like when you were a kid it was always wonderful to talk about the fort you and the gang were going to build in the field beside the house. But when it came time to build the reality that, in addition to the work, lumber, nails, tools and know how were required.

"Oh, heck we didn't want a stupid old fort anyway."
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

arayder wrote:"Oh, heck we didn't want a stupid old fort anyway."
For a moment there, I thought you were talking about Winston Shrout.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

wserra wrote:
arayder wrote:"Oh, heck we didn't want a stupid old fort anyway."
For a moment there, I thought you were talking about Winston Shrout.
Reminds me of the joke, "He's so old he farts dust."