Here we go again. . .

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Here we go again. . .

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote: I suspect Menard talked his way into a meeting, they gave him a "we'll get back to you" brush-off, and he took it as an invitation.
Before Bobby went to see a credit union about the property stewards project he took a picture of himself in a suit, wearing his fez and a look-at-me grin. His subsequent story was that the first meeting went well and that he was asked back for a second meeting which, of course, Bobby said went well beyond expectations.

Sound familiar?

Then the property stewards project just went into the sunset, never to be mentioned again.

Bobby's MO is to set up the story and describe subsequent circumstances only he has access to and only he can confirm. The potential financiers for freeman valley were unknown. Who called the meeting at the credit union was unknown. The white knights backing the ninja goat didn't want anyone knowing who they were. Which restaurant chain is checking out the grow boxes is a secret.

All the secrets mean Menard controls the narrative, the story and the details. In particular he controls the story about how it is the project has never been brought to fruition.

Think of the kid in your garage band 20 years ago who said he was auditioning for U2 but wasn't allowed to tell you about the details since he was slated to replace a band member who'd raise a stink if he knew he was on the bubble. Later he said the audition went great but he was just too edgy for U2, so by mutual consent he and Bono parted ways. He said they would probably call him back in a few months when they realized their mistake.

Based on his new rep he said he wanted to write all the band's songs.

The next day you threw him out of the band.

Today he lives in a shack with no discernible income.
Last edited by arayder on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

I honestly wish Robert could hit on something that was both legitimate and at least somewhat profitable, it would be a refreshing change for him. But there is 40+ years worth of semi licit closet gardening equipment manufacture behind him and with various pot legalization efforts, some industrial scale indoor grow opp companies getting off the ground. His niche is already crowded and from his perspective, rapidly shrinking.

Being chartable let's assume he can deliver a functional indoor growing setup. Lights, ventilation, tanks, pumps, ect. and all at something like a competitive price. Where is he buying his equipment from? He isn't manufacturing it himself so he's buying pieces parts and putting them all together. Say he's ordering online, parts for five units at a time while another person is buying parts for 100 units at a time. Who is able to sell the exact same thing just a little cheaper?

I am not admitting claiming to have much insight as to the day to day operation of a hydro setup but someone running a restaurant wanting a grow box for fresh veggies probably doesn't have the time or inclination to play around with PH Meters or most of the other basic maintenance issues and they sure don't want to trouble shoot the system with the leaves of their bib lettuce are turning brown at the edges. Service could be a secondary profit center for Rob but how many Moose Heads into an evening before he turns the ringer off on his phone? Let's face it, prompt and professional service is perhaps not his wheelhouse.

Prove us all wrong Robert. Provide a legitimate service worthy of compensation from your fellow man. If nothing else than for the sheer novelty of it.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

GlimDropper wrote:I
I am not admitting claiming to have much insight as to the day to day operation of a hydro setup .....
aeroponics not hydroponics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroponics
edit: 1,833 results for Aeroponics on ebay.
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

bmxninja357 wrote:the world would be an awful boring place if we only hung out with folks we agree with on everything.
Agree completely. However, "folks we disagree with" =! "scammer".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

is it a scam if you actually believe in it ( even if you know or ought to know the defense has little probability of success)? is absconding on a warrant a scam? is a scam all you see or just all you look at leaving all else out?

if i met you and we went for beers and a hike on the beach i might find you to be a complete asshole who grinds my nerves at every turn. however your legal research and opinions may be top shelf. should i put it like what it appears the way you would..

"folks with good legal grasp" =! "complete asshole".

seems legit.
ninj
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

But he is a scammer; that's simply a well documented fact. I know guys that have done time for various things. I still like them but I'm not going to try and pretend they aren't criminals.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

that may be correct but criminal is probably not all they are. just because someone drove a truck from bc to nova scotia does not make them a trucker.

chances are every person you hang out with does something you think is wrong and strongly disapprove of. but it is not all that they are, and you hang out with them for the things you do like and approve of. thats all im getting at.

but lets move on. this is pointless as to the purpose of the forum.
peace,
ninj
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

GlimDropper wrote:. . .there is 40+ years worth of semi licit closet gardening equipment manufacture behind him and with various pot legalization efforts, some industrial scale indoor grow opp companies getting off the ground. His niche is already crowded and from his perspective, rapidly shrinking.

Being chartable let's assume he can deliver a functional indoor growing setup. Lights, ventilation, tanks, pumps, ect. and all at something like a competitive price. Where is he buying his equipment from? He isn't manufacturing it himself so he's buying pieces parts and putting them all together. Say he's ordering online, parts for five units at a time while another person is buying parts for 100 units at a time. Who is able to sell the exact same thing just a little cheaper?
We are acting like this is a project to be planned and executed.

It's not about doing anything. It's all about the illusion Menard is trying to preserve.

The facade Menard tries to present is that of a moral, resourceful, self-sufficient and hard working freemen who has no need for government and it's rules. This front is intended to make all the freemen legal and life style advice he gives seem practical and realistic.

The endless projects may seem like a lot of effort for nothing but the need to preserve the illusion and self-deception is so strong that Menard will create ventures he knows he'll never get going just make himself look like a doer. He starts legal advice services so he'll look smart. The World Freeman Society wasn't about freemen, it was about making Bobby look like a leader. Menard will even throw his own lawyer sister under the bus by pretending she endorses his theories.

When the facade cracks as it did after Meads v Meads and after his arrest for impersonating a peace officer Menard lapses into intense self medication so as to paper over the insight into the real Bobby Menard.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You can find Menard's response to Ninja's posting here;

https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard. ... 7360205004

I'm not going to cut and paste it, way too long. He has some kind words for Arayder and myself but it's largely telling ninja that his plans have been really, really thought out and workable. He ends with;
As for the other topic of your diatribe, if you could think critically, instead of cynically, you would ask yourself why I do not speak of that topic on social media. If you wanted the truth instead of just echoing the speculation rife in your forum, you would contact me directly instead of addressing me through that forum. Your cynicism and bias will likely cloud your judgment, but if you could think critically you might arrive at the correct answer. And that is certainly NOT what you apparently presently believe. Being outside of a jurisdiction when a warrant is issued is not ‘running’. You do not have all the facts, and they do not support what you ignorantly claim. So why don’t you wait until you actually have the facts, before pronouncing your judgment? Oh wait, I know, it’s because of who you hang out with.

Peace. I have an amazing aeroponic module to continue designing and a couple of Affidavits to work on. I suggest you spend less time with those of questionable motives and obvious malice.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Oh, my Bobby has a business manger? Two guys to build the grow boxes?

Didn't he have some operational staff running the ACCP for him?

Didn't he have functional regional branch offices of the C3PO?

Weren't there people on site at freeman valley getting the place ready for the first wave?
Bobby said: The fact is I have helped at least a dozen people in the last two years with various issues, and have had success in all but one of my efforts. . . .I have. . .a couple of Affidavits to work on.
Thanks, Bobby, I'll pass it on to the law society that you are acting as a lawyer. A couple of months ago they didn't want to be bothered with your small time stuff. But now that they find out that you are selling advice to dozens they might actually care about you.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The Observer wrote: Well, until we see Menard actually start soliciting for donations/investments for this project, its just speculation at this point regarding his motives. Granted, this is how Menard has behaved in the past, and leopards don't change their spots. But we are going to have to wait and see if he actually does it.
Well, Bobby's recent Facebook post dangles the line of an investment opportunity using his grow boxes to feed subscribers across Canada. https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard. ... 7360205004
I hope to also have an entrepreneurial opportunity to own stock in an endeavor which will seek to bring these urban vertical farms across Canada and into the far north. That has been a dream of mine for a while. I did up a whole plan. . .

In all fairness to Bobby he says somebody else would be gathering up share holders.

But it's the same thing as the ninja goat. . .Bobby says he's the engineer/builder and somebody else is handling the money. I wonder if the money man is Wilfred Leger again?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Would seem to give a whole new meaning to split personality. At least to me. But Bobby says he has minions, so who am I to challenge that?? :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

notorial dissent wrote: But Bobby says he has minions, so who am I to challenge that?? :snicker:
despicible me 3 did just come out. he's gotta steal his material from somewhere.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:Would seem to give a whole new meaning to split personality. At least to me. But Bobby says he has minions, so who am I to challenge that?? :snicker:
All of Bobby's projects have had partners, or a business manager, or an on-site property manager, or secret backers, or whatever. Having partners sends the message that Bobby has an organization and influence over others. The message is also that there are people besides potential investors who are on board with the project. Hey, Tom and Harry like the project maybe there's something to it!

If Bobby has to later explain that the project failed for some unforeseen reason he has at least enjoyed the encouragement and admiration of those gullible enough to believe the project ever had any hope of success.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wonder if the ninja goat could be redesigned as a maintenance tool for those vertical gardens.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:I wonder if the ninja goat could be redesigned as a maintenance tool for those vertical gardens.
Well, I had suspicions that the ninja goat was being trained to be a vertical garden...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i must point this out. i have been told rob has made a large response to me on facebook. im kinda sick of saying this so i will say it again.

I HAVE NO FACEBOOK. I DO NOT CLICK LINKS FROM FACEBOOK. I DO NOT HAVE NOR WILL I HAVE IN THE FUTURE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FACEBOOK.

this should absolutely be common knowledge. particularly to those in the freeman and the like community. so instead of replying to rob here any further than necessary i will say,

rob you had every opportunity to reply to me or seek me out on wfs. just because i stopped posting there because certain folks(admins) asked me to stop telling the real deal on dean the dirtbag clifford. and that aint going to happen. so i simply stopped posting. and i know you have an account here. feel free to actually post here or pm me. i have also had the same phone number for around 20 years. i have also used the same two email addys since i first got on the internet. both have always been quite easy to find.

responding to me on facebook does not mean anything. its a post for you, not me. if it was for me it would be someplace i would get it.

perhaps you would be better to spend time somewhere other than facebook. unless you support government monitoring and mind control/experiments being performed on a duped mass that thinks facebook is there for any good reason. personally i dont think anyone on facebook is anti surveillance state or seeking freedom from government interference. its the best control trick otherwise good people play on themselves.

im here for a reply. just post or pm. i cant respond to what i dont get. in fact its nearly deliberately hidden.

peace,
ninj
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

bmxninja357 wrote:i must point this out. i have been told rob has made a large response to me on facebook. im kinda sick of saying this so i will say it again.

I HAVE NO FACEBOOK. I DO NOT CLICK LINKS FROM FACEBOOK. I DO NOT HAVE NOR WILL I HAVE IN THE FUTURE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FACEBOOK.

this should absolutely be common knowledge. particularly to those in the freeman and the like community. so instead of replying to rob here any further than necessary i will say,

rob you had every opportunity to reply to me or seek me out on wfs. just because i stopped posting there because certain folks(admins) asked me to stop telling the real deal on dean the dirtbag clifford. and that aint going to happen. so i simply stopped posting. and i know you have an account here. feel free to actually post here or pm me. i have also had the same phone number for around 20 years. i have also used the same two email addys since i first got on the internet. both have always been quite easy to find.

responding to me on facebook does not mean anything. its a post for you, not me. if it was for me it would be someplace i would get it.

perhaps you would be better to spend time somewhere other than facebook. unless you support government monitoring and mind control/experiments being performed on a duped mass that thinks facebook is there for any good reason. personally i dont think anyone on facebook is anti surveillance state or seeking freedom from government interference. its the best control trick otherwise good people play on themselves.

im here for a reply. just post or pm. i cant respond to what i dont get. in fact its nearly deliberately hidden.

peace,
ninj
Yikes! You know ninja, sometimes estranged lovers will get back together but it's not always the best idea.
Also, you forgot chemtrails...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Bobby isn't interested in communicating with anyone, he wants to lecture and lead. He's had more than sufficient opportunity to do so, and he avoids it at all costs. He never says anything except in a forum he can control. Some thing s never change.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Bobby isn't interested in communicating with anyone, he wants to lecture and lead. He's had more than sufficient opportunity to do so, and he avoids it at all costs. He never says anything except in a forum he can control. Some thing s never change.
Nailed it in 3 sentences.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff