Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

Does this name ring any bells with anyone?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sure, it's a fake aboriginal nation here in British Columbia. They're taking donations if you want to join. Website's a bit thin for a nation that claims to have been legally formed with the approval of the Supreme Court of Canada years ago;

http://universalsupremecourt.org/

I don't know why they are involved in Tennessee though.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote:
because Tenne-sean is believin'
notorial dissent

Apparently Holland offered to pay, unknown to her, an FBI agent to "arrest" a judge and a sheriff and haul them off to Canada to be tried for some crime or another and she apparently issued an "arrest warrant" for same. The TN connection is a home grown sovcit name Mike Parsons. He is supposedly an "associate justice" of the above court. She initially offered $250,000 for the contract but by the time it gone down to performance time she was offering an old beat up Corvette. Needless to say things didn't go well. Sovcit fun and games.

DOJ Press release
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Chaos wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
because Tenne-sean is believin'

Keep that up, and you are going to be chained next to bmxninja.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

On a galley?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

And the captain wants to go water skiing.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

An article on the incident from today's edition of a local Vancouver paper;

http://www.theprovince.com/news/crime/w ... story.html

Does a good job relating events but doesn't explain the link between Holland and Parsons.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks a fucking lot Notorial.

You ask a casual question if anyone knew anything about some dingbat called Suzanne Holland. So I did about thirty seconds of internet research, found a local connection, posted it and forgot about it. But then that article showed up in my morning paper while I was paging through enjoying a coffee and Bach partitas by Angela Hewitt. Please note that while I posted the link to the article in The Province I'm a loyal Vancouver Sun reader. I've subscribed for over 40 years. I'm rambling.

The article got me thinking, is there any jurisprudence involving Suzanne. So I typed her name in CanLII under both Suzanne and Zsuzanne (she uses both). JESUS CHRIST! A tidal wave of decisions hit me. At least fifty different decisions so far, almost all with her as the plaintiff. She loves suing people, including me! Well, not me personally but she's sued the Province of British Columbia a number of times and as a B.C. taxpayer I helped fund the defense against her nonsense.

That isn't fifty separate causes or issues, but an indication of her obsession with litigating and litigating specific issues until she is forced by the courts to stop. This small (for her) group of cases is her suing British Columbia for allowing mercury in dental fillings;

https://www.canlii.org/en/#search/text= ... %20Hegedus

At least that's manageable. But try this;

https://www.canlii.org/en/#search/text= ... %20holland

I have no idea what that mass of decisions is about except that it will be legally nonsensical and she'll lose. And it's mostly related to some issue with the health authorities.

Next up is a batch of cases I found that might be of interest to Robert Menard and his quest to be a lawyer in British Columbia without doing the work. We're covering Rob on that issue here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11515

These cases don't directly involve Suzanne, she isn't a party but the decisions note that she was involved in some litigation where she had some idiot acting for her who wasn't a lawyer. It was something to with her losing her license to run a daycare, I haven't checked yet. But, to point with this discussion, Bryfogle claimed to represent the Chilcotin Nation although he isn't a lawyer and, like Rob, he had a court injunction ordering him to stop.

Law Society of British Columbia v. Bryfogle
2016 BCSC 2188
http://canlii.ca/t/gvrk4

The Law Society of British Columbia v. Bryfogle
2015 BCSC 1339
http://canlii.ca/t/gkff5

The Law Society of British Columbia v. Bryfogle
2015 BCSC 1338
http://canlii.ca/t/gkff6

2012 BCSC 59
http://canlii.ca/t/fpp1f

2007 BCCA 511
http://canlii.ca/t/1tcp6

A bit of advice for Rob if he's reading this. It didn't end well for Bryfogle (jail term) and the Law Society showed an obsessive determination in stomping on him once they got the bit in their teeth.

In respect to this topic Notorial unfortunately started, the 2016 decision stated this;
21. In July and August 2015, Mr. Bryfogle wrote several letters to various governmental agencies purportedly on behalf of the Chilcotin National Congress regarding several matters, including:

a. the placement of children in the care of the MCFD (Souvage #4 at pp. 88, 91);
b. the use of various school buildings in Williams Lake area (Souvage #4 at p 87);
c. the logging rights of forestry companies operating in the Williams Lake area and the establishment of a new police force and forestry warden system (Souvage #4 at p. 90); and
d. the purported revocation and replacement of provincial legislation regarding community care licensing (Souvage #4 at p.89).

22. Between July and October, 2015, Mr. Bryfogle informed the Law Society that he had been appointed the Minister of Child and Family Services as well as the Attorney General and Solicitor General for the Chilcotin National Congress. Mr. Bryfogle expressed his belief that he was a “public officer” and, as such, the Legal Profession Act had no application over his actions in this regard. The Law Society informed Mr. Bryfogle of its belief that he was not a “public officer” as defined in the Interpretation Act, that it did not know the specific nature of his involvement with the Chilcotin National Congress and that it was concerned that he was involving himself in the legal matters of others.
Souvage #4 at pp. 8-75

23. Although he generally informed the Law Society of his ‘appointments’ and that he intended to challenge the jurisdiction of MCFD, Mr. Bryfogle did not inform the Law Society of the letters he had written to the government or of his specific involvement in each of those matters.
And;
9. Through third parties, the Law Society obtained copies of several of the letters that Mr. Bryfogle has written to government officials in March and April 2016. In one such letter (described in Mr. Bryfogle’s letter to the Law Society on March 29, 2016 as “Bill Bennett [Mines] Abrogation of Mines Legislation; Intent to Sue”) Mr. Bryfogle wrote, in part:

Negotiation or Litigation

The Chilcotin National Congress is prepared to negotiate with BC to address transition for issues arising with those holding BC licenses. Notice is separately given to several firms involved in mining or mining exploration in the Tsilhqot’in. Your ministry has until May 15 2016 to inform this office whether you, or your designate, is prepared to work out how existing licenses and permits are to proceed, and what revenue stream is due to the Tsilhqot’in, and whether the five statutes now suspended, are to be abrogated, or modified to confirm to Tsilhqot’in concerns. ... [sic, emphasis original]

10. In addition to failing to inform the Law Society about his letters to various forestry companies, Mr. Bryfogle has not informed the Law Society of the “notice” he gave to “several firms involved in mining” or of his involvement in those matters.

11. On April 21, 2016, Mr. Bryfogle phoned the corporate office of New Gold Inc.- a company with mining interests in the Chilcotin-Cariboo Region. Mr. Bryfogle stated he was representing the Tsilhqot’in and that some of the company’s mines may be in Tsilhqot’in territory. Mr. Bryfogle stated that he was drafting a new “Mining Act” and intended to bring criminal indictments against another aboriginal group if he determined that group was receiving money from the company for a mine found in Tsilhqot’in territory.
Which somewhat upset the real Chicoltin Nation, an actual legitimate aboriginal band;
[11] There was also an affidavit from Chief Roger William, the Vice-Chair of the Chilcotin National Government, who deposed as to the significant efforts he and the other chiefs comprising the board of directors of the TNG have taken to establish relations with government agencies and industry to improve the lives of the members of the Chilcotin Nation. He recounted his knowledge of Mr. Bryfogle’s past dealings with the Chilcotin National Congress and he deposed as follows at paragraphs 31 to 34:

31. As Tsilhqot’in Chiefs, we encourage participation by our members and we highly value and respect our elders and our former leadership. We welcome debate and differences of view within our Nation − this is healthy. I have a lot of respect for Stanley Stump and others that speak the Tsilhqot’in language, came up in a traditional way, and served our people in the past.

32. However, I am deeply concerned by the actions of Mr. Bryfogle. To me, his letters and his actions show a lack of respect for our Nation. It is insulting and disrespectful that he is not a member of our Nation, does not share our experience or history, but claims to speak and act on behalf of the Tsilhqot’in people to government, industry and the public.

33. The conduct of Mr. Bryfogle is increasingly troubling for our Nation. As a result of the judgment of the Supreme Court of Canada, we have a historic opportunity, as Chiefs, to create a better future for our people. We are negotiating with British Columbia to improve the lives of our members. We are working to change outdated attitudes in government, industry, and the public. We are committed to demonstrating stable, responsible good government as Tsilhqot’in people.

34. I am deeply concerned that Mr. Bryfogle’s letters to government and industry (among others) may undermine these efforts. I am concerned that, left to continue in this manner, Mr. Bryfogle will damage the reputation of the Tsilhqot’in Nation, create uncertainty about who speaks for the Tsilhqot’in Nation and cause unnecessary fear and conflict.
This was like opening Fibber McGee's closet. An unthinking act that precipitated a landslide. I've actually never seen so much litigation involving a specific person not named Trump. If I got diligent I don't doubt I could double the number of cases I've found relating to Suzanne and the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot'in Nation. I could be months analizing it all and putting it into presentable shape to satisfy Notorial's casual curiosity. If I do it won't be done anytime soon. For some bizarre reason beyond my understanding Mrs. Burnaby49 thinks that babysitting our grandson so that our daughter-in-law can go back to work is more important than endless hours parsing insignificant court decisions. Women!

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've also moved this topic from Canadian Tax Protesters to Canadian Sovereigns.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:This was like opening Fibber McGee's closet.
Damn, Burnaby. That series ended in the 50's. And I had to look it up to realize that.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

At least you had your coffee and Bach, which I happen to think is an admiral and sovereign pairing, improved ONLY with the addition of excellent dark almost black chocolate. On a note of synchronicity I happen to be doing pretty much the same as I wrote this, listening to Orchestral Suites for a Young Prince.

You’re right, that is quite some mare’s nest, unexpected and all as it was, and the fact that she has branched out from pretending to be a local First Nations Chief Justice to international kidnapping is a bit much, but still, it is what it is. I guess it is only fair since Bryfogle seems to think he’s a gov’t minister for, apparently not one but two, tribe(s) who don’t really seem to have heard of him or really have anything to do with him, and certainly don’t seem to be pleased about it. Not one but two, now that takes hutzpa, not to mention stamina and ambition.

I did gleam one bit of interesting information out of that great morass, it seems that Suzanne or Zsuzanne, or whatever she is calling herself these days, is the ex-Mrs Bryfogle and it would seem that they both have a hobby of pretending to be something they are not and being serious vex litigi court pests. They sound like a charming pair, still married or not.

Now all I was interested in was why a Canadian crazy person/sovrun, since you do seem to have an absolute plethora of them who seem to think they are First Nations Supreme Court judge or justices, was involved in what was purely a run of the mill US sovrun Krazy county jail sentencing matter. I just figured it was just more of the same. Still trying to figure out how and/or why a sovrun krazy from our backwoods ended up an associate justice there, and why she would want to kidnap a US county judge and sheriff in two totally uncontiguous parts of the country though was a bit of a mystery. It still is largely for that matter.

And then, just the other week you were bemoaning, rather loudly I might add, the absolute dearth of Canadian tax protester and FOTL follies, backbiting, backstabbing, trials, general whining, and such and the sheer boredom of the current FOTL community, and this is the thanks I get. SIGH!!!!! Just trying to bring a little general amusement and lighten my fellow suffering human’s life and this is the thanks I get1!!!! SIGH!!!!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:This was like opening Fibber McGee's closet.
Damn, Burnaby. That series ended in the 50's. And I had to look it up to realize that.
You young people have no memory of the classics.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I still have no idea how, or why, Suzanne Holland ended up being involved in an attempt to kidnap people in Nebraska and Tennessee or what her connection is to Patricia Parsons. It's extremely unlikely that the answer to this will be in the juriprudence I've uncovered and I came up blank doing a CanLII check on Patricia Parsons.

And yes, I was whining about how nothing was happening. But, as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for. That one sure bit me on the ass.

notorial dissent

Tis a mystery, although it was the he Parsons who was the main focus of all this, I think his wife was just along for the ride, although I think she is every bit as dumb and sovcit as he is. They just seem like the usual run of the mill backwoods TN sovcits to me as far as I can find. Nothing of any particular interest that I can find. The only thing I can come up with is if Suzanne or Zsuzanne is selling fake tribal memberships and positions to the dim and unsuspecting like Parsons. That's a big thing down here selling fake tribal memberships to non-existent fantasy tribes, amongst certain of the sovcit subsets.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Actually the central interior of BC is pretty rich ground for the fake Indian Nation scam. Most of the bands were historically semi-nomadic family groupings with extensive trade networks with whom no treaties were ever signed. You were never quite sure who you were talking to - the "real" Tsilhqot’in Nation is a grouping of six independent bands plus a few affiliates with overlapping and sometimes conflicting traditional areas with other bands. It's only recently that the various bands have come together into Tribal Councils to represent their interests in land claims negotiations. I used to travel the area extensively for work and would find one band running a small timber operation while 25 miles down the road another band had the highway blocked protesting logging on their ancestoral lands.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I wrote earlier;
This was like opening Fibber McGee's closet. An unthinking act that precipitated a landslide. I've actually never seen so much litigation involving a specific person not named Trump. If I got diligent I don't doubt I could double the number of cases I've found relating to Suzanne and the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot'in Nation.
Well I thought I'd dabble just a little, get my feet wet by picking a sample litigation that didn't really lead anywhere, just something limited that I could use as an example of their overall litigation style. The only thing that bright idea proved is that I'm a total fucking idiot. All of Holland and Bryfogle's litigation leads everywhere, there are no limits. There's no discernable end to it, every door you open leads to ten new doors. A decision would note a prior case so I'd check on it. And get something like this;

https://www.canlii.org/en/#search/id=%2 ... 20Marshall

Over and over. Note that this is 22 separate court decisions regarding a single failed lawsuit. Double the number of cases? How about triple, quadruple! And this notwithstanding they have both been declared vexatious litigants. How could I not have run into them before? If I see anything in respect to Holland's latest escapades in Tennessee or anything recent that involves the Chicoltin Nation I'll look into it. But I'm not touching that vast pile of radioactive sludge that constitutes her past litigation. She's beaten me.

A decision, pulled at random, had this to say about her;
[28] The irony is that Ms. Holland has been the recipient of an extraordinary amount of judicial time and court services, likely at the expense of others waiting to proceed with litigation more deserving of the court's attention, and certainly at the expense of the many defendants whose blameless reputations she has sought to besmirch. She has nevertheless ignored every finding, ruling and judgment she has received, at least until I found in her favour on March 18, 2011. She did not decline the $1,500.

[29] In the circumstances, I am satisfied that this is an appropriate case for the award of special costs. Moreover, given the sorry history of Ms. Holland's scorched-earth approach to litigation, I have no hesitation in concluding that it is appropriate to make lump sum awards to each of the defendants. To require them to go through the process of assessment would merely subject them to further abuse and yet more expense.
I am going through Bryfogle's litigation history in respect to the injunction against him barring him from pretending to be a lawyer. I'm trying, against the odds, to write that one up. But even there rigid discipline is required to avoid straying off the path and getting lost in the vast thickets of his other litigation. This is how the court views him;
[66] An equally overwhelming case has been presented for granting the order sought under s.18 of the Supreme Court Act. I find that Mr. Bryfogle is out of control in abusing the process of the courts with unnecessary, frivolous and vexatious litigation. He has been running amok without regard for the needless stress and expense to defendants that his reprehensible conduct is creating, and without even accepting responsibility in ordinary costs for his failures. I am satisfied that an order under s.18 provides the only reasonable prospect of limiting the harm that he would otherwise inflict.

[67] The time is long overdue that special costs should be awarded to deter Mr. Bryfogle from the reprehensible abuse of process that this action represents.

[68] For all of the above reasons this action is dismissed and the order is granted under s.18 of the Supreme Court Act in the terms of that section requiring Mr. Bryfogle to obtain leave of the court before instituting any legal proceeding in any court. All with special costs to the defendants.

notorial dissent

Burnaby, just to add to the general festivities, just came upon this information. Apparently our heroine is currently a guest of the BC authorities on, guess what, a kidnapping charge, seems to becoming a recurring theme with her, in this case a minor.

Price George Citizen

Mike Parson's sentencing
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

"Based on initial telephone conversations, Ms. Holland and the source agreed to draft a contract, signed by both parties, describing duties and payments. A final negotiated price of $250,000 was agreed upon for the arrest of the sheriff and judge and the facilitating release of Mike Parsons from jail," the Department of Justice said. "Mike Parsons was described as an Associate Justice of the Tshilhqot'in Nation."
Wow. Simply wow. She has taken sovrunhood straight into major felonyhood.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Yup, and she's cheap to boot. After promising the agent $250K she reneged and offered an old beat up Corvette instead that Frau Parsons apparently had.

Just for symmetry's sake, she is currently in jail on a kidnapping charge in BC. I wonder if the US will bother to extradite or just leave her to BC's tender mercies figuring that they had the chance to deal with her and didn't so she's now their problem.