Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Burnaby49 »

Nice try but if you want to talk about Kent Hovind start a discussion. Notwithstanding the fact that Rudy broadcasts about both Hovind and Holland he's totally irrelevant to this discussion.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

Parsons and Rudy haz a group sadz, people are picking on them, i.e. telling the truth, and they neither one can stand it for someone else to voice an opinion or call them on their BS.

There has to be an appropriate descriptor for what Rudy is, other than just unbelievably stupid and gullible, on top of being an attention whose.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

As far as I can tell (and I am a Yankee, a Canadian - esp a BC historian might be a LOT better informed) the Tsilhqot'in are a very substantial American Indian (=First Nation) group in southern British Columbia. Very real, very authentic. However, their name sort of complicates investigation because there are nearly a dozen ways of spelling it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsilhqot%27in
This very substantial, very real First Nation has set up a sort of corporate structure that serves as a recognizable government.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsilhqot% ... rnment
Part of this is the result of an important court decision that held that the property of this First Nation was not unclaimed wilderness and could not be exploited absent proper transactions with the Tsilhqot'in.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsilhqot% ... lumbia
The Tsilqot'in First Nation itself does not post much on the internet but it strongly appears that this "Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot'in" is make-believe, not an authentic part of the First Nation government, and contrived by people who might not even be bona fide members in order to fool outsiders. In any case, this "Universal Supreme Court" has no clout with real courts or real Canadian or First Nation agencies.
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/doc/ ... ndex=1
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm aware of the real Tsilhqot'in band. I wrote about the decision you mentioned here;

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 50&t=10747

Suzanne and the others of her little pretend group have piggy-backed on the name but, apart from that, seem to have no connections to the band. As I wrote in a prior posting in this discussion regarding Suzanne's ex-husband;
Which somewhat upset the real Chicoltin Nation, an actual legitimate aboriginal band;
11] There was also an affidavit from Chief Roger William, the Vice-Chair of the Chilcotin National Government, who deposed as to the significant efforts he and the other chiefs comprising the board of directors of the TNG have taken to establish relations with government agencies and industry to improve the lives of the members of the Chilcotin Nation. He recounted his knowledge of Mr. Bryfogle’s past dealings with the Chilcotin National Congress and he deposed as follows at paragraphs 31 to 34:

31. As Tsilhqot’in Chiefs, we encourage participation by our members and we highly value and respect our elders and our former leadership. We welcome debate and differences of view within our Nation − this is healthy. I have a lot of respect for Stanley Stump and others that speak the Tsilhqot’in language, came up in a traditional way, and served our people in the past.

32. However, I am deeply concerned by the actions of Mr. Bryfogle. To me, his letters and his actions show a lack of respect for our Nation. It is insulting and disrespectful that he is not a member of our Nation, does not share our experience or history, but claims to speak and act on behalf of the Tsilhqot’in people to government, industry and the public.

33. The conduct of Mr. Bryfogle is increasingly troubling for our Nation. As a result of the judgment of the Supreme Court of Canada, we have a historic opportunity, as Chiefs, to create a better future for our people. We are negotiating with British Columbia to improve the lives of our members. We are working to change outdated attitudes in government, industry, and the public. We are committed to demonstrating stable, responsible good government as Tsilhqot’in people.

34. I am deeply concerned that Mr. Bryfogle’s letters to government and industry (among others) may undermine these efforts. I am concerned that, left to continue in this manner, Mr. Bryfogle will damage the reputation of the Tsilhqot’in Nation, create uncertainty about who speaks for the Tsilhqot’in Nation and cause unnecessary fear and conflict.
Chilcotin is one of the numerous variants of Tsilhqot’in.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

:lol:
GlimDropper wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:07 pm Mike Parsons schemes with Rudy to get Frater's channel shut down:

https://youtu.be/oinmkthMmsE?t=8m19s
Whew! At least he isn't looking to sue me for slande.....ohhh wait, let me laugh even harder AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :lol:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:02 pm :lol:
GlimDropper wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:07 pm Mike Parsons schemes with Rudy to get Frater's channel shut down:

Whew! At least he isn't looking to sue me for slande.....ohhh wait, let me laugh even harder AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :lol:
Just tell them you do not consent to jurisdiction.

Btw, the style of your handle is intriguing. Are you thelema?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

grixit wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:54 pm

Not only do you not consent to jurisdiction, but "you're not the boss of me" that'll do it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Does the (real) Tsilhqot’in Nation have a UPL custom? He has admitted jurisdiction....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

grixit wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:54 pm

How can I say they don't jurisdiction, everyone knows the Uni Scumbag Court of the Pop-A-Squat is the highest court in North America :lol:

As to the handle I have no idea what thelema is, its a name from an RPG I used to play, one of his titles was "Gazer Into the Abyss", since I have been gazing into the SovCit abyss for ten years now I thought it apt.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

A little trip down memory lane as conveyed through Frater's channel:

https://youtu.be/jNSb3MshDZ8

It's a three way conversation between Mike, Pat and Suzanne, recorded by Pat with Mike and Sue calling from lockup. Pat plead guilty in early September of last year and was sentenced in mid December, but I don't know exactly when that audio was recorded.

Besides the usual Tsilhqot’in twaddle they seem to be bending over backward to absolve Pat of any participation which begs the question, how were the bail bonds people going to get paid? Both Sue and Mike were in the slam leaving only one person to complete the transaction. Mike and Rudy are quite convinced that Pat was entrapped by the evil FBI but I don't think that word means what they think it means.

And another little mental puzzle, if it is illegal (As Mike and Sue claim) for the US government to arrest a Tsilhqot’in ambassador (and his wife) while they were residing in the US why is it then legal for a Tsilhqot’in judge to order the arrest of a US Judge and Sheriff who aren't even in Tsilhqot’in territory?

All in all it was quite considerate for the members of the Parsons project to conspire together knowing the phone lines were being monitored by US and Canadian prison authorities. Of course Sue was describing the scheme while explaining how they weren't actually conspiring together. Another little puzzle.

I don't think it's been 100% confirmed yet but Mike may have a trial starting on August 6th.
notorial dissent

I'm thinking here, and mind you I'm just making a WAG, that in sovcit/fotl/Tsilhqot’in jibber jabber conspiring over the phone/internet/faceplant, and putting it out there for anyone/everyone to see or read is entrapment, but that's just my WAG.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

And another little mental conundrum... Sue has been charged with councilling to commit kidnapping. From what I can tell the chances of a successful landing at one of the two airstrips in Anglemont would require a very skilled pilot and perfect weather conditions. The old paved strip has been closed for years and is so steep and surrounded by such high terrain that you only get one chance to either take off or land. The "new" strip is gravel and privately owned, prior permission required, and is really nothing more than a private strip for a group of buddies who wish to fly, rather than drive to their fishing trips. I don't think that a serious plan that depended upon a safe landing would have selected Anglemont as a destination. That being said, Sue's grip on reality is questionable at best. I have this mental picture of the pilot actually seeing one of his two choices and deciding to chuck it all and make an ignomious landing with immediate arrest at Kamloops or Vernon.
notorial dissent

Nobody EVER said any of this bunch was very smart or even remotely grasping reality, and I'd say they've more than proven that They all seem to be living in a fantasy world that bears only a marginal resemblance to the real world.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Hmm, I just picked up on what might be another aspect of the story. A bit after 40 seconds into the recording Sue talks about the "second" part of the contract. The second part (Sue said both parts needed to be fulfilled presumably for the bounty guys to be paid) was to deliver "warrants and indictments" against the six elected chiefs. It might be safe to assume arrests of some sort could be expected.

If I remember my Tsilhqot’in lore the six elected chiefs are in fact the chiefs of the recognized Tsilhqot’in nation and Sue and Mike's group have "hereditary chiefs" and needless to say aren't recognized by anyone outside their own little sewing circle.

Mightn't Sue have been piloting a coup of some kind? She goes on to mention seizing the "monies of TNG (Tsilhqot’in National Government, the real one)," and these would be used to fund Sue's government.

Kidnapping a Judge and Sheriff and breaking Mike out of jail might not be the most bizarre part of this tale.

ETA: Thanks to SK over on FB. Sue has a trial starting on the 3rd of July facing two counts of:

CCC - 464(a) Counselling indictable offence not committed
Counselling offence that is not committed

464 Except where otherwise expressly provided by law, the following provisions apply in respect of persons who counsel other persons to commit offences, namely,

(a) every one who counsels another person to commit an indictable offence is, if the offence is not committed, guilty of an indictable offence and liable to the same punishment to which a person who attempts to commit that offence is liable;
I'm not 100% sure it's related.
notorial dissent

Just gets better and better. International crimes, conspiracy(assorted), kidnapping, crossing international and state lines. Just priceless.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

GlimDropper wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:45 pm
All in all it was quite considerate for the members of the Parsons project to conspire together knowing the phone lines were being monitored by US and Canadian prison authorities. Of course Sue was describing the scheme while explaining how they weren't actually conspiring together. Another little puzzle.

I don't think it's been 100% confirmed yet but Mike may have a trial starting on August 6th.
Indeed, Parsons' trial is slated to begin 06AUG18, also my dropbox SovCit Abyss folder contains many a court filings from Parsons, his attorney just put his license on the line in wanting to adopt Parsons last sovcit wargarble pro se filing. Parsons#10 & #18

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tdt5cg97zprk ... bY5Ra?dl=0
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Ambassador Pop-A-Squat has a love note for me. Took me over 10 minute to quit laughing so hard after it was over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jnZeu2dj70&t=33s
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Dear me, he seems somewhat upset with you... Oh well. :shrug:
Some of us Quatloosians here in Alberta, went through the same thing, myself in particular by these guys: http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 48&t=10455. We were even threatened with trial by some made up court called the Alberta Court of King's Bench. Our biggest satisfaction is that we are going to Kelowna in September to watch Kumar and Derek Johnson go to trial on two counts of fraud. I will have time on my hands around then (I'm continuing my quest to turn into the bionic man with more titanium and teflon body parts) so if anything is happening with Holland around then I may spectate her court appearance.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

I'm afraid at long last, those Brutal, Jack Booted Canadians have declared war against the indigenous, Christian and aboriginal Chilcotin National Congress (CNC). Or, you know, something like that:

[YouTube Link]

Just a hunch, but demanding 25% of every dollar spent in Canada since 1763 might be an impediment in negotiating formal recognition by Canada for the CNC.

We've lost contact with Sue, perhaps even she can understand that sovcit mindmeld sessions with Rudy aren't helping her with her legal problems.

Mike as a trial scheduled for later this month.

There should be an uptick in drama before Mike settles in for his long, incarcerated future.
notorial dissent

GlimDropper wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:00 pm I'm afraid at long last, those Brutal, Jack Booted Canadians have declared war against the indigenous, Christian and aboriginal Chilcotin National Congress (CNC). Or, you know, something like that:

[YouTube Link]

Just a hunch, but demanding 25% of every dollar spent in Canada since 1763 might be an impediment in negotiating formal recognition by Canada for the CNC.

We've lost contact with Sue, perhaps even she can understand that sovcit mindmeld sessions with Rudy aren't helping her with her legal problems.

Mike as a trial scheduled for later this month.

There should be an uptick in drama before Mike settles in for his long, incarcerated future.
She's still in custody I assume, maybe they cut off her telephone privileges.