Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

BoomerSooner17
Captain
Captain

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Postby BoomerSooner17 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:I'm off the hook, GlimDropper misquoted Sue. What she said was;

Blah, blah, blah, blah, under the constitution of the Tsilhqot'in Nation which is the highest constitution in North America I order everybody hearing my voice today who is a patriot and is a law enforcement officer to arrest all judges in Tennessee, in Nebraska, in British Columbia because they are not fit. Anybody who is a judge and who has committed a crime as part of the crime syndicate now in place in British Columbia, in Nebraska and Tennessee and anywhere else in Canada or the United States is ordered to be arrested immediately. Anybody that is a law enforcement officer now needs to arrest all judges immediately and that is now an order from the highest court in North America the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot'in Nation. Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Since she did not, as reported by GlimDropper, mention "right minded people everywhere" I don't fit within the limits of her order even if I qualified as being in my right mind. I'm not a law enforcement officer so her order doesn't apply to me notwithstanding that's it's a court order from the highest court in North America. Screw you SCOTUS! So I don't have to scurry over to the Supreme Court of British Columbia tomorrow morning and start arresting judges. Perhaps I should go anyhow and inform the sheriffs that it's their duty to start hauling the judges off the bench. But, but, Sue said specifically that her order applies to "everybody hearing my voice today" and if I get the sheriffs to listen to her order it won't be until tomorrow. Foiled by too precise an order.

I think you mean, "Screw you USCOTTN!" (Universal Supreme Court Of The Tsilhqot'in Nation)
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill

GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Postby GlimDropper » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:18 am

More Rudy Davis Updates, this time a petition from Mike Parsons to the Judge who ordered his wife to report to prison. This video is a bit better than 34 minutes long and consists almost entirely of Rudy reading Mike's petition. In order to avoid any further dismay to our benevolent beaver overlord I will treat this subject with the seriousness it deserves and not take any artistic license in characterizing Mr. Parson's arguments. You'll just have to listen to it all for yourselves. You can thank Burnaby on your way out. :wink:

Oh, and quick and somewhat nothingburger update from Sue as well (she makes no new arrest orders for anyone past, present or future perfect subjunctive).

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Postby Burnaby49 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:46 am

Benevolent? I come across as benevolent? Obviously I'm not drunk enough when I try to moderate you scurvy ingrates. I'll have to rectify that. And there's no way I'm listening to over thirty minutes of one moron droning away reading something written by another moron. I've already suffered through my full share and more of Belanger, David Lindsay, and Glenn Fearne videos. My actuarial remaining lifespan is too short to justify continuing the habit. So feel free to characterize Parsons' arguments any way you want. I won't be listening to it to verify your account.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Return to “Canada”