Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

Rudy, unless I've missed something, is, and has been, a rabidly all of his own ultra religious TX whackaloon and conspiraloon. He was snuffling after our favorite young earther and tax scammer until that got boring, then he took up with AK Flat Cap screaming and frothing about his innocence and stuffs, and has no doubt moved on to his next crusade. Rudy is calling in from an unregistered reality and is a generally nasty and vile individual.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

For those of you who may be interested, Rudy has posted a bunch of stuff over on his site about Ms. Holland, all in her own words. She obviously hasn't been wasting her time while incarcerated since much of it is laboriously hand printed out on foolscap.
https://yearofjubile.com/mikepatsue
It includes a 23 page application to the International Court of Justice in the Hague with an attached letter to the Secretary-General of the UN:
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/1b78ee ... _78838.pdf
A 136 page affidavit regarding her dealings with Pat Parsons:
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/1b78ee ... 637928.pdf
And a much shorter 12 pager entitled the "Sue Holland Story":
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/1b78ee ... 872106.pdf
The last is the most interesting since it gives a pretty good summary of her legal trails and tribulations over the last decade or so and why she is up for Court again tomorrow. There is a Canadian publication ban in place since it involves a minor but suffice to say it has nothing to do with Parsons except for questions about her mental competence to stand trail (she has never been formally charged with THAT kidnapping).
On a related note, one of her sons has been posting supportive videos about her and the Chilcotin congress over on youtube. Much of it seems to be old family pics but you'll get to see the entire leadership of the Chilcotin Congress - Fanny Stump the Queen Mother, Stan Stump the Grand Chief, and Bryfogle the financial manager and legal wizard. Here's a good one of Holland being arrested in April 2016 on outstanding warrants:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqOxcQOuZE4
A few comical moments - Holland stomping into the RCMP detachment ahead of her arresting officers and telling the sheriff that his job is on the line. The RCMP "swat team" consists of three constables and a corporal, all very laid back and polite in normal duty dress.
Susanna you'll have to get out of the car now please
BTW, since the RCMP often travel singly, it's not unusual out in the country for all but the most minor incidents to have three or more vehicles there - one for the arresting officer, a second back up, and the sergeants truck for prisoner transport and if you have to go booting out some muddy track. I'll talk about that commenter on the videos "Trust Christ Or Go To Hell" in a later post. His real name is Darryl Bruce McDowell or Darryl-Bruce: McDowell as he prefers to be known and he is a thoroughly unpleasant individual who when he isn't in jail for criminal harassment, contempt of court, and beating up his wife and kids, lives in a trailer near Okotoks.
notorial dissent

She doesn't look like your average run of the mill sovcit crazy, but she is for sure a member of the tin foil hat brigade.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Actually she writes entirely lucidly and with coherent logic. Except that it's logic from a different reality. It starts going off the rails here;
I sued approximately two dozen BC Supreme Court and BC Court of Appeal jutsices (sic) for denying my disabled son his rights to a trial in the Federal Court of Canada. The Federal Court regurgitated prior lower court rulings.
One of our posters has the signature, purportedly attributable to Einstein;
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result
Entirely fitting in this context.

Apart from that her comments make no sense if you know the Canadian court system. Access to the Federal Court of Canada is not through "BC Supreme Court and BC Court of Appeal jutsices". The British Columbia Provincial Court and the British Columbia Court of Appeal administer British Columbia provincial laws, common law, and criminal laws included in the Criminal Code of Canada and the Income Tax Act of Canada (both federal legislation). Suzanne's negligence lawsuits would be common law torts. The Federal Court and the Federal Court of Appeal have no jurisdiction over any of this. They have jurisdiction over non-criminal federal laws such as appeals from the Tax Court of Canada and immigration and refugee issues.

Suzanne wouldn't need to go through either the British Columbia Provincial Court or the British Columbia Court of Appeal to be heard at the Federal Court, these courts are irrelevant to any Federal Court matters. She should have applied directly to the Federal Court. I assume that she did this and the Federal Court declined her applications because it does not have the jurisdiction to hear common law cases or appeals from provincial court decisions.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Or they couldn't make any sense out of anything she filed, since non of it relates to any reality I'm familiar with.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In the US, assertions based on membership in an Indian tribe first require that the tribe itself have been recognized by the Bureau of Indian Affairs, a subdiv of the US Dept of Interior, and then that the litigant himself be on the rolls of that tribe as a bona fide member. You'd be astonished how many people, even of Indian ancestry, can't make the cut. By the way, since 1925, all American Indians are, legally, full American citizens, entitled to all civil rights and subject to all laws.

I would assume that Canada has somewhat similar verification procedures for claimants alleging "First Nation" membership.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

And we now have confirmation on one of the bit players. In a September 1st 2017 article about the Parson's plight we found out:
According to the U.S. Dept. of Justice, on. Feb. 16, FBI New Orleans received information suggesting Holland was attempting to hire a bounty hunter to kidnap Walker and Kapperman and break Mike out of jail.

An FBI confidential source was solicited to execute the "warrants" and a copy of those, along with an "order" to release Mike from jail, were emailed from Holland to the source.

Holland and the source drafted contracts and agreed on a $250,000 payment. An initial payment of $5,000 was made and travel arrangements and other details were discussed.
Now we know who that bounty hunter was. Sue, "in desperation" hired a bounty hunter who briefly had his own reality tv show to break Mike out of jail and arrest judges and a Sheriff and yet seems surprised that somehow the FBI found out about her plan.

:thinking:

When magical thinking goes wrong.
notorial dissent

I think that definitely qualifies as alternate and unregistered reality thinking. She also found the perfect drama queen, in Rudy, to trumpet her fantasy privations. If I didn't know IT HAD ALL HAPPENED, I would say it was all really really bad fantasy.
eric

Post by eric »

eric wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:20 pm And a much shorter 12 pager entitled the "Sue Holland Story":
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/1b78ee ... 872106.pdf
The last is the most interesting since it gives a pretty good summary of her legal trails and tribulations over the last decade or so and why she is up for Court again tomorrow. There is a Canadian publication ban in place since it involves a minor but suffice to say it has nothing to do with Parsons except for questions about her mental competence to stand trail (she has never been formally charged with THAT kidnapping).
I will make this brief since I'm in a grumpy mood from lack of sleep. Overland flooding got a little out of hand this year in this neck of the woods. Right now I'm an island in a sea of flooded houses and even worse this place is having problems with four feet of water up the side:
http://www.preservethehaunt.com/lcs/
Anyways back on topic. Ms Holland had her first day of trial today on her kidnapping of a minor charge. (publication ban in place). Jury selection was today, motions for the rest of the week, actual trial starts on the 30th. Crown today added to the fun by finally charging her with respect to the Parson affair:
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts ... n-464.html
She is out on "real" bail, surety required, etc., not Judicial Interim Release. BC Courts Online hasn't been updated yet so all of this is taken from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpikNoD72CU
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks for that very timely update Frater I*I. One thing that Williams Lake Tribune article clearly shows is that the photo used for her Youtube videos must be at least 20 years, maybe 30 years out of date.

As a bonus ther's also a video showing that her American partner in crime, Mike Parsons, isn't doing too well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOHWuT-GNqQ

He's languishing in a prison in Nebraska fulminating against the FBI and homosexuals. Sometimes both at the same time as this diatribe shows;
. . . . who's gotten her payoff, She's now the warden of a woman's prison and, being a lesbian that probably suits her just fine.
'She' is an FBI agent who acted against him. The gist of his message is a plea to get a NPR station in Omaha to interview him "an ambassador being held hostage by the US District Court that is ignoring not only their own statutes but also international treaties and the Constitution for the United States". He said that the Department of Justice and the media might be interested in his case as a part of an investigation into corruption in the FBI. He really, really doesn't like the FBI. They are framing him, they've already framed his wife and sent her to prison and they are framing Sue. Apparently American authorities are trying to proecute Sue Holland in addition to her Canadian legal problems.

He seems a believer in the secret trust fund mythology. He said the government is balancing the books off of humans being trafficked in private for profit jails and that;
Their payoffs is to give these homosexual deviants positions like head of a women's prison where she can readily have access to any number of victims at her disposal.

And a quarter of a century after the Waco siege it still looms large in their mythology. What's happening to Parsons is a continuation of the war the government has declared against self-sufficient Christians who are showing the moxy to get out from under the control of the United States government.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

It sounds like Suzanne has more legal troubles headed her way later in the month. I can't help wondering how the business with Parsons is going to come back to bite her. Parsons sounds like a real prince of a person.
eric

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 2:58 am Thanks for that very timely update Frater I*I. One thing that Williams Lake Tribune article clearly shows is that the photo used for her Youtube videos must be at least 20 years, maybe 30 years out of date.
Not really. Here's the photo used for her on LoneStar's site:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuV4DtkbVyo
and here's the actual youtube video it is taken from ca. 2013:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZj97B2k5t0

She has had warrants out for her since 2014 and been in and out of jail and mental institutions since then so it has obviously taken a toll on her physical health.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:16 am It sounds like Suzanne has more legal troubles headed her way later in the month. I can't help wondering how the business with Parsons is going to come back to bite her. Parsons sounds like a real prince of a person.
According to the conversations that Parsons has with Rudy Davis, his PD has told him that the DOJ plans to extradite Holland for the two kidnapping charges. Further Parsons was also told that Tennessee will prosecute his felon in possession of a fire arm charges once his federal trial wraps up.
notorial dissent

parsons is an absolute an utter idiot. In fact he excels at it. He made it an absolute priority for TN to prosecute him for the felony Charge(s), and I don't think there is a reality where this doesn't happen.

If the feds are going after him for kidnapping, and it sounds like they are, and I certainly think they should, HE Is Toast!!, and he certainly deserves to be.

I don't remember what the Fed guideline is for kidnapping, particularly with special circumstances as this will be, aimed towards a LEO, but I don't remember it being short term.

I will admit I am a bit surprised that they are going after Suzanne but she certainly was involved, and deserves to be included in the Parson's bonfire. I don't think she will find the US prison system in comparison to the Canadian version she was so abused by, and I seriously doubt she'll yet bail on the charges she'll be facing. She won't like Federal custody AT ALL.
eric

Post by eric »

Whether Ms. Holland gets extradited or not to the US is a matter of negotiation between the Crown and the US. In Canada she is facing two councilling to commit charges with a minimum of 5 years or the possibility of being found NCR. If she wasn't self-represented her lawyer would probably try for a NCR or plead guilty just to avoid extradition. That being said, if the Crown doesn't think they have a solid enough case for up here they may very well decide to throw her to the wolves and agree to the extradition.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Holland gets time served, plus 3 years probation as reported by Davis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFm_h7nVmtU
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

As further reported by Davis, Holland is not allowed any contact with Mr or Mrs Parsons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtMC-k2OA1s&t=1s
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Mike Parsons schemes with Rudy to get Frater's channel shut down:

https://youtu.be/oinmkthMmsE?t=8m19s
Paths of the Sea

Post by Paths of the Sea »

GlimDropper wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:07 pm Mike Parsons schemes with Rudy to get Frater's channel shut down:

https://youtu.be/oinmkthMmsE?t=8m19s
Coincidentally, that seems to go along with another effort by one of Rudy's people to shut down a FaceBook page by calling on 10,000 followers to file complaints.

See:

Deleted by Burnaby49 as irrelevant to topic and advertising

Sincerely (well, just thought I would try to sneak that in here),
Maury Enthusiast!