Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

And Ms. Holland has been picked up...
105848-7-A HOLLAND, ZSUZSANNA 1 Kamloops Law Courts 13-Oct-2020
09:30 AM REG JIR
105848-7-A HOLLAND, ZSUZSANNA 1 Kamloops Law Courts 09-Oct-2020
09:30 AM 2D JIR IBP
Translation - First bail appearance was yesterday and not granted, she gets to spend her Canadian Thanksgiving weekend in custody, she's up again on Tuesday. Since she has a history of being a runner the Court may be a little stricter this time around. :naughty:
DarthManius
Stowaway
Stowaway

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by DarthManius »

Ambassador Pop-A-Squat is even crazier than I thought!! Going on about cloning and owning patents for downloading consciousness and putting your consciousness into a box with a speaker.

“A company has applied for a patent to download your conscience which is not only your memory, your personality, your mannerisms...what is effectively you. They’ve got a patent and that’s what they’re doing since 2013. They can take a clone, they come upload your consciousness which is yo- The clone won’t know it’s a clone. They can kill you and then they’ve got the (company name) duplicate which they own the patent to therefore God’s creation is dead.’

WTF did I just hear?!

Parsons can never be around sane people again

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

He’s made the cloning claims previously. The reason they weren’t able to get a DNA sample from him to compare it to the DNA on the gun was that he refused to give a sample.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

The thing people who are such ardent believers in human cloning always overlook is that a clone does not experience accelerated growth. A cloned human would still take twenty years or so to reach adulthood.

They seem to think that its like a photocopier; you push a button and you get an exact duplicate of the original, almost immediately.

Dolly, the sheep, took just as long to go from a cloned cell to newborn lamb, as a normal gestation would. She then took just as long to reach adulthood as any other sheep.

The late, great author, Isaac Asimov once wrote an essay in which he pointed this out, arguing that a cloned "army" would be far easier and cheaper to create the old-fashioned way. Plenty of volunteers to help the project along, as well.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

TBL wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:46 pm

I mostly agree with you, but I don't think she's any more mentally unstable than the rest of the FMOTL/OPCA litigants we've seen. She just sees the tribal pseudo-government ideas as a way to try and force the Canadian authorities to let her follow the lunatic ideas and hold to the "you're not the boss of me" ideals. It's her way of feeling important similar to any other OPCA guru.
The tipping point for me is the fact that she has previously been admitted to a mental health facility and that during one of her periods of incarceration she had to receive medical care for way over hydrating and practically drowning herself in an attempt to flush out poisons she was convinced they'd given her. I'm not a doctor and I suppose she could just be very dedicated to the ruse but that seems like the self harm of a paranoid schizophrenic to me. Admittedly idk if Canada is a bit more generous with handing out those stays but I know in the states the at least semi official stance is "Sovcits arent crazy just stubborn" so they don't get sent to the looney bin.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

noblepa wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:51 am The thing people who are such ardent believers in human cloning always overlook is that a clone does not experience accelerated growth. A cloned human would still take twenty years or so to reach adulthood.

They seem to think that its like a photocopier; you push a button and you get an exact duplicate of the original, almost immediately.

Dolly, the sheep, took just as long to go from a cloned cell to newborn lamb, as a normal gestation would. She then took just as long to reach adulthood as any other sheep.

The late, great author, Isaac Asimov once wrote an essay in which he pointed this out, arguing that a cloned "army" would be far easier and cheaper to create the old-fashioned way. Plenty of volunteers to help the project along, as well.
Isn't there some issue with cellular age as well that makes the Sci-fi version pretty damn improbable? Something to do with the protein sheath that keeps dna from unravelling getting shorter with age and in clones they start out as short as whatever "parent" cells were used? This all half remembered factoids combined with educational youtube videos on biology so forgive me if I get it very very wrong but the long and short of it is that a child clone of a 70 year old would have a 70 year olds odds of developing issues like cancer and dementia etc.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

DarthManius wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:08 am Ambassador Pop-A-Squat is even crazier than I thought!! Going on about cloning and owning patents for downloading consciousness and putting your consciousness into a box with a speaker.

“A company has applied for a patent to download your conscience which is not only your memory, your personality, your mannerisms...what is effectively you. They’ve got a patent and that’s what they’re doing since 2013. They can take a clone, they come upload your consciousness which is yo- The clone won’t know it’s a clone. They can kill you and then they’ve got the (company name) duplicate which they own the patent to therefore God’s creation is dead.’

WTF did I just hear?!

Parsons can never be around sane people again

Is this a new video from him? I didnt see it over on lonedummies youtube channel.
eric

Post by eric »

As I mentioned previously, Ms. Holland, having skipped a scheduled court appearance, has had the pleasure of enjoying her Thanksgiving turkey as a guest of the Queen. On today's menu: She is appearing from jail by videoconference while the Crown makes an Application for Continuing Custody. In layman's terms the Crown wants to keep her locked up until trial.
105848-7-A HMTQvs HOLLAND, Zsuzsanna Failing to appear having appeared JIR ACC
JIR = Judicial Interim Release (bail)
ACC = Application for Continuing Custody
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And will probably get it considering her history as a runner. Both Michael Millar and Debbie Anderson violated bail terms by non-attendance at their trials and both were refused continuing bail when caught.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Well it certainly didn't take long for them to nab her, you'd think she'd at least have gotten better at that part by now lol
TBL

Post by TBL »

Learning from mistakes is not counted as a strong-point of hers.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

eric wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:03 pm snip
Thanks for keeping us updated :)
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
eric

Post by eric »

IANAL but I've had time while waiting for the snow to melt to do some research on Ms. Holland's latest escapades. The offence with which she is charged is unusual in that it is a reverse onus for bail provision. So the sequence is that she had her first JIR (bail release) hearing last Friday. Since it is a reverse onus charge she was given until Tuesday to figure out an excuse why she should not remain in jail. Yesterday she appeared in court and it looks like she will remain in custody under the detention order since she is still showing as being in custody. Tomorrow is her actual arraignment for her charge on skipping bail since that's a seperate case from her kidnapping charges. I must admit I'm a little upset - no youtube videos of her being arrested while claiming immunity as Chief Justice of whatever or sheriffs breaking down her door as previous. BTW, there is no publication ban on these charges so we are free to say anything.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

So according the LoneDummy the Crazy Cat Lady called him and told him she was "ambushed" last night by Canadian police and was arrested. Funny as our own Eric reported her bail revoked a few weeks back :shrug:

He really has to be one of the dumbest people on earth

https://www.facebook.com/rudy.a.davis
eric

Post by eric »

I thought that Ms. Holland is still in Lonedummy's bad books about some slight? Anyways, someone is not being quite truthful and our wonderful Canadian judicial system made a mistake that they make way too often.
She was recently arrested again after being ambushed by four cops at 3:30 am on the road home to her disabled son. Sue feels strongly that she won her case but the devils in the court system have still arrested her and stolen her liberty.
I'm going by what I see on the British Columbia Court Services Online portal. She was formally put into custody on 13 October under a detention order for failure to appear, had a court appearance yesterday by videoconference at 9 am to fix a date for her trial for that charge. No indication of any change in her custody status is shown. Also yesterday, and here where I believe the mistake was made, she had another appearance to fix a date for her kidnapping charges. Different charges, different judge, different court level, one provincial (bail violation), one supreme (kidnapping). For her kidnapping charge she was released on surety.

Summary, someone screwed up and she was released mistakenly and then picked up once they realized it. It happens more often than you would believe. Someone commits two separate unrelated offences on different dates and is in jail for one but gets a release on the other. The issue gets solved within the day once everybody's paperwork gets synced and the offender is then picked up with much hilarity and joking. I will check again tomorrow but right now she is showing as still being custody so I believe it was just an error on the part of the system. I hope she enjoyed her few hours of freedom.
eric

Post by eric »

eric wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:33 pm
She was recently arrested again after being ambushed by four cops at 3:30 am on the road home to her disabled son. Sue feels strongly that she won her case but the devils in the court system have still arrested her and stolen her liberty.
I will check again tomorrow but right now she is showing as still being custody so I believe it was just an error on the part of the system. I hope she enjoyed her few hours of freedom.
I just checked and she is now showing as being in custody for all her charges. Next Monday she gets to continue to argue over a trial date for her kidnapping charges. On 17 November is her trial for failure to appear. At least, even if she gets time served as may well be the case, they know where she is while they are working on the more serious charges.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

eric wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:57 pm
eric wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:33 pm
I will check again tomorrow but right now she is showing as still being custody so I believe it was just an error on the part of the system. I hope she enjoyed her few hours of freedom.
I just checked and she is now showing as being in custody for all her charges. Next Monday she gets to continue to argue over a trial date for her kidnapping charges. On 17 November is her trial for failure to appear. At least, even if she gets time served as may well be the case, they know where she is while they are working on the more serious charges.
As always thx for the updates :)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I take it Rudy still doesn't understand that you can't pick up a child in your car and deliver him/her to a random ass family to be raised?
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy and the Crazy Cat Lady seems to have made up...

eric

Post by eric »

Short summary for those who don't wish to watch it through. She actually sounded relatively sane for her, depressed, but expectant of her fate. She wants donations to pay for her legal fight since she seems to be starting to give up on her unusual OPCA arguments. Expects jail time for at least one of her charges and then extradition to the US. Actually looking forward to getting out of remand and going to a penitentiary on being found guilty. In Canada, pens have programs and counselling for inmates, in remand there is nothing at all.