Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

DarthManius
Stowaway
Stowaway

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by DarthManius »

So does anyone know where I have to go to get my “I got blocked by LoneDummy” badge?
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy still doesn't get that he's banned from communicating with Pop-A-Squat, his Dumber Half seemed to think that she could sneak a letter through using her maiden name...along with the usual P.O. box number... :lol:

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:08 pm LoneDummy still doesn't get that he's banned from communicating with Pop-A-Squat, his Dumber Half seemed to think that she could sneak a letter through using her maiden name...along with the usual P.O. box number... :lol:

She may be the one person on earth more gullible and stupid than Lonedummy himself. I sometimes wonder if that's the only reason he keeps her around, he needed to feel smarter than someone and the cat kept winning their debates.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Cause and effect seem to be total mysteries in LoneDummy's very narrow and shallow reality, and reality certainly isn't a component.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

He's posted another video of Ms. Holland calling him.

Nothing really significant and difficult to hear. She's still a guest of the Queen in Prince George Remand but she has great hopes since she claims she has the support of various other Indigenous Nations that somehow she can't name..... Her trial is still grinding away, I can't even remember her next court date except that it's sometime this month.

I also noticed that Dallas Hills of Unify the People has reposted the videos of his conversations with Stump and Boyd and other old school activists of the Chilcotin National Congress that he had taken down.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_kvnU ... shelf_id=1
I don't believe that the reposting has anything to do with Holland, it's just to show off his support. There's a bit of a power struggle right now in the Canadian "Demonstrate Against Something" faction. Dallas wants to show that Western Canada belongs to him and Eastern Canadian groups such as The Line and Mothers Against Distancing (both of which are run by two very strange guys) should stay out.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Out of curiosity does anyone know if any of the not incarcerated members of the CNC ever actually DO anything? From what I've seen it looks like the "leaders" such as they are just sit around and complain while handing out fake titles to the gullible to encourage them to make nuisances of themselves until they get locked up. I've got to actually wonder what the end game is for the actual natives like Stump. Is he really just so disgruntled at being pushed to the side by the real tribal government that this is all just to show confusion and make them look bad? If so that might be the saddest thing I've ever heard.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Out of curiosity does anyone know if any of the not incarcerated members of the CNC ever actually DO anything? From what I've seen it looks like the "leaders" such as they are just sit around and complain while handing out fake titles to the gullible to encourage them to make nuisances of themselves until they get locked up.
As far as I can tell that's pretty much the story. Since Stump couldn't be the supreme leader of the real Tsilhqot'in nation he made up a fake one but quickly ran into the problem that his ersatz nation was short a few things necessary to actually make it function. Little things like money and other assets, an administrative structure, Canadian government acceptance that they are actually a legit band, and, most importantly, recognition by anyone at all that his new nation actually exists. The old, now superseded Tsilhqot'in nation and its members stubbornly continue to act as if it still exists so Stump can't get his hands on any of the goodies that he's entitled to as the imaginary leader of a fantasy nation. So he makes do with what is actually under his control as the new Tsilhqot'in nation's leader which is nothing.

As far as an end-game goes they're already there, spinning fantasies and being a nuisance. Not much, not anything really, but until the world comes to its senses and recognizes them it's the best they can do.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Sue has made another call to Lonedummy and apparently thinks she has amazing news. I'm not familiar with Canadian law so I'm not sure how wrong she is though I'm willing to bet they aren't recognizing her as a legit judge and admitting she was right all along as she claims. Perhaps someone more familiar can correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like what actually happened is that the courts are finally done with the Stumps and intend to come after them as well. I know that in the US higher courts give notice if they are going to authorize law enforcement to act on tribal lands without it first being requested as one of several legal formalities that come with the complexities of trying to at least somewhat respect the desired autonomy of the native groups. My guess is the TNG is finally done with Stumps silliness and us taking steps towards formal cooperation with the Canadian courts now that he's becoming a nuisance for them too. Would be easiest way to wash their hands of him too without the Chiefs looking like they're picking on an old man just for being a coot.

Link below:

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

From the screenshot (may have already been addressed) - what's a Year of Jubile?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

In Leviticus, a jubilee year (Hebrew: יובל‎ yūḇāl) is mentioned to occur every 50th year, during which slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Jubile = obsolete form of Jubilee, as used in REALLY old versions of the KJV.

Ok, time to clear up a few matters. Ms. Holland is still "in captivity" for the following reason. Since she skipped court appearances she got charged, spent 75 days with allowance for time served and her time was up. She was all prepared to go home when the Crown made an application to revoke her bail on her previous charges. She didn't feel the BC Supreme Court had jurisdiction over someone as important as her so she said nothing during her bail hearing on 10 December so on 11 December her bail was revoked and she is still in PG remand. That takes care of her previous two calls to Rudy. You can look it all up on https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cso/courtLists.do
Go to Supreme Court Completed for Kamloops, her next appearance is on 17 December.

Time to deal with her latest call. Some Canadian Indigenous Nations have their own, or use a pooled, police force. Even then, it's just the same jurisdiction arrangement as a provincial/state police department dealing with a local municipal department. It doesn't really matter in this case since the "real" TNG uses the RCMP. In Canada there is no such thing as a particular band having its own courts, although during the punishment phase there may be special arrangements made for certain offences to have Indigenous input.

She has totally misinterpreted the letter from the BC Supreme Court that she is so proud of during her call. It does not recognize her, Bryfogle, or Stump, as anyone special. Instead it just says that her and Stump, who filed the original appeal of Bryfogle's conviction (again) for being a fake lawyer are allowed another kick at the can. In fact I mentioned the decision a while ago here. If you want to read it, here you go...
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcca/doc/2 ... ultIndex=2
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Thank again for the info :D
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've not been keeping up with their legal issues but I can guarantee, from what I've heard on the video, that whatever case they're involved in is heading for the dumpster. All that she really said on the video that was that the case was going to case management. She spun that into vast webs of fantasy about how it means they've won and they will be recognized as a separate nation. However case management has nothing to do with the actual trial or any concessions made by the court or Crown. It is just a procedural step the courts sometimes take when things start getting out of hand. I've run across it numerous times in my court reporting. Sometimes issues that are normally dealt with at trial start bogging the court down. Rather than waste court time the trial is adjourned and someone, generally a judge, is assigned the job of case manager. He gets the parties together and tries to get some coherence to their cases before going back to court. This is what the Provincial court of British Columbia says about case management;
Judicial case managers (JCMs) are responsible for providing effective, efficient court scheduling and coordination of all matters within a judicial region. Assigned responsibilities by the Chief Judge, JCMs manage cases and schedule hearings and trials. They may also be required to preside as a justice under the Criminal Code in uncontested, non-adjudicative appearances before trial.

JCMs manage the flow of all Provincial Court appearances and ensure that judicial resources are used effectively, in a manner that minimizes court down-time and is consistent with the policies and practices of the Court. They are subject to the supervision of the Chief Judge in the performance of their duties and are guided by Standards of Conduct specific to their role.
https://www.provincialcourt.bc.ca/about ... e-managers

I’ll use Michael Millar as an example of how it's supposed to work.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10834&sid=53c7270e ... d669d246e1

He was very disruptive at trial court, ranting on for hours, exceeding time limits, making ambush filings the day of a hearing, filing garbage documents as evidence, wasting huge amounts of court time. After his conviction he appealed to the British Columbia court of Appeal. His Notice of Appeal was an incomprehensible unmanageable mess;

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10834&start=60#p242238

The Court of Appeals took one look at it and put him under case management prior to his hearing. He didn’t get a hearing until the case manager, the Crown, and Millar beat out between them what he was allowed, and more significantly, what he was not allowed to do when he finally had his day in court. The manager apparently put stringent limits on what evidence he could enter and what he was allowed to argue. The issue of trial transcripts is a good example. It is the responsibility of an appellant to provide full trial transcripts to the Court of Appeal. Millar couldn’t afford this so it was agreed at case management that he could proceed without them but could not forward any appeal arguments that relied on them. Millar of course ignored this at the hearing and started arguing that the trial judge had been biased against him. The bench immediately stopped him saying that he had agreed, as part of the case management agreement, not to argue this issue at trial because it relied on transcript evidence. There were a number of other instances where he was stopped because he went outside the parameters of the case management agreement.

It happens all the time in Tax Court cases. Back in the first decade of the century huge numbers of Canadian taxpayers went crazy getting involved in semi-fraud charitable donation tax deduction scams. All were reassessed and, initially, they all appealed. So one scam could have thousands of taxpayers reassessed with each filing separate appeals even though, factually, they were all the same. In many cases they were assigned to case management. They didn’t have to agree to participate in the case management process but most did because they were generally just average everyday types who had no idea how to handle an appeal. If they signed on they, and the Crown, agreed to be bound by a single test case meaning it all boiled down to the results of one appeal. The advantage to the taxpayers was that they could pool resources to get the best representation possible. The advantage to the crown was not having to deal with a vast number of appeals on exactly the same issue. It was just a way to make things easier for everyone and a more efficiently use Tax Court resources.

So Holland’s comment that “this is a precedent setting matter” is just fantasy bullshit. It’s just court housekeeping. Going to case management doesn’t mean that the court validates or recognizes anything. It certainly doesn’t recognize Stump as the head of his pretend nation or that Holland is a judge. Stump is included in case management because he’s somehow involved in the case. That’s it.

In response to baidn’s comment;
Perhaps someone more familiar can correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like what actually happened is that the courts are finally done with the Stumps and intend to come after them as well. I know that in the US higher courts give notice if they are going to authorize law enforcement to act on tribal lands without it first being requested as one of several legal formalities that come with the complexities of trying to at least somewhat respect the desired autonomy of the native groups. My guess is the TNG is finally done with Stumps silliness and us taking steps towards formal cooperation with the Canadian courts now that he's becoming a nuisance for them too. Would be easiest way to wash their hands of him too without the Chiefs looking like they're picking on an old man just for being a coot.
Not the case. The court will be “finally done with the Stumps” when the case is concluded and a decision is given. Case management is just a step in that process.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Thanks for the info and clarification. In the case of Holland the only thing I can ever know for sure is that she completely misunderstands her situation, willfully or otherwise. Frankly it's hard to glean any sense from her calls and letters and I don't have time or funds to dig through all her case info. Eternally grateful for the sacrifice and dedication of those others on here who can though ;)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

She has always struck me as not being particularly connected to reality and not dealing with it at all well, and this just confirms that. Then again, LoneDummy isn't exactly tethered to it either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

rogfulton wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:35 pm From the screenshot (may have already been addressed) - what's a Year of Jubile?
In the case of poor rudy it's his weird little weekly call in (and I think website?) where he and a tiny handful of true believers whine about how unfair the courts are for ignoring them and locking up all these "political prisoners". It was started as an attempt to get would be terrorist Cox out of prison which of course failed miserably. Now as far as I'm aware all they do is call in, complain that their random silly strategies don't work, bad mouth judges etc, and beg God to kill everyone who's hurt their feelings. Very "christian" bunch just like Lonedummy.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Baidn wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:02 pm
rogfulton wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:35 pm From the screenshot (may have already been addressed) - what's a Year of Jubile?
In the case of poor rudy it's his weird little weekly call in (and I think website?) where he and a tiny handful of true believers whine about how unfair the courts are for ignoring them and locking up all these "political prisoners". It was started as an attempt to get would be terrorist Cox out of prison which of course failed miserably. Now as far as I'm aware all they do is call in, complain that their random silly strategies don't work, bad mouth judges etc, and beg God to kill everyone who's hurt their feelings. Very "christian" bunch just like Lonedummy.
In my emails to LoneDummy I've referred to them as his "Weekend Circle Jerk Call"... :whistle:
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:18 am She has always struck me as not being particularly connected to reality and not dealing with it at all well, and this just confirms that. Then again, LoneDummy isn't exactly tethered to it either.
LoneDummy and reality mix as well as water and lit gasoline.... :D
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Funny how a few months ago LoneDummy was mad at the Crazy Cat Lady because she was bad mouthing him to his own Cavalcade of Fiends, now he calls her "Chief Justice"...what will tonight's exciting episode bring us, let's find out...

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Perhaps she's been emboldened by the British Columbia courts finally recognizing her as the chief judge of her own supreme court. As I explained in a prior posting they did this by putting her into case management. What other conclusion can you make from that momentous step?