Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

My reading is completely different - she's totally lost all grip on reality. Cancel all 5G rollout. Chemtrails too. Dissolve the Fed. Why? Because I said so, and I'm the chief justice. Is she looking for a NCR (Not Criminally Responsible)?
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Baidn »

eric wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:59 am My reading is completely different - she's totally lost all grip on reality. Cancel all 5G rollout. Chemtrails too. Dissolve the Fed. Why? Because I said so, and I'm the chief justice. Is she looking for a NCR (Not Criminally Responsible)?
I don't think shes looking for one though if I recall correctly she did get that on an earlier case of hers. Didn't seem to enjoy her stay in a mental hospital though so I assume she'll try and avoid it at all cost :p
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:22 pm Funny how a few months ago LoneDummy was mad at the Crazy Cat Lady because she was bad mouthing him to his own Cavalcade of Fiends, now he calls her "Chief Justice"...what will tonight's exciting episode bring us, let's find out...

I don't know if it's more sad or funny that even Rudy and Erin can't pretend to take her seriously anymore. You can hear in Erin's response that she was having to bite her tongue not to just say "I'm sorry I wasn't listening what was that?" Lol
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
eric

Post by eric »

Actually that was just for an assessment. Lock you up for awhile to determine if you are competent right now to mount a defense, and whether you were competent at the time of the offence. They're two seperate things, Darryl McDowell (victim of goat rustlers) and Jamey Sterrit (aka God), both of whom have threads here on Quatloos, have spent time in locked wards to see if they're capable of assisting in their own defence. As a treat here is Jamey's detention order, way back from 1985:
https://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id ... /1542_1985
In any case, the fundamental fact about both types is that you're there until you're mentally healthy enough. Ms. Holland was found mentally fit enough to stand trial, and was given time served plus probation.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Welp...it looks like Mr. Pop-A-Squat will get the privilege of paying the court $400 to dismiss his lawsuit...

A pity, $400 would buy a lot of beef sticks and soups... :haha:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tsbc8mxgdfhn ... nQrma?dl=0
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:00 am
In Leviticus, a jubilee year (Hebrew: יובל‎ yūḇāl) is mentioned to occur every 50th year, during which slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest.
For the tribal hebrews it was a sort of national economic amnesty. Centuries later, the Roman Catholic Church hit upon declaring jubilees as a way to motivate the faithful to behave better and give more donations. More recently, some evangelical groups have insisted that jubilees are part of "God's Law" for political and economic affairs.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

The Crazy Cat Lady got out of jail thursday, have no fear she's got an anlke monitor, so she won't fade off into the night...

Start at the 59:58 mark to hear her babbling...

eric

Post by eric »

OK, so she drives for 15 or 20 minutes west of her home in Williams Lake and she's off the grid - no GPS or cell coverage along most of that highway so her ankle monitor is sort of useless. Anyways I was aware that she got bail on Thursday and was waiting for her inevitable call. All she had to do was have a moment of sanity on her bail hearing and she would be out. Next court date is Jan 11 and she's on judicial case management to try and get a grip on things.

I was interested in her bail conditions though. No communication with Parsons which is to be expected. More important, no communication with Bryfogle which sort of puts an end to her and Stump's efforts to reverse the horrible injustice of his trial for playing lawyer.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Odds on any/all of her bail conditions???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

You know you've reached a special kind of fucked up in your life when "still alive" is what you're counting as a massive win.....
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:16 pm Welp...it looks like Mr. Pop-A-Squat will get the privilege of paying the court $400 to dismiss his lawsuit...

A pity, $400 would buy a lot of beef sticks and soups... :haha:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tsbc8mxgdfhn ... nQrma?dl=0
Is it possible for the court to just dismiss these kinds of garbage filings without looking at them based purely on improper service for putting "corporation" as the defendant when addressing the govt? Seems like it would save the court an enormous amount of time not to mention make some SovCit heads explode.
notorial dissent

Normally, what they do in cases like this, since it is a prisoner law suit and they are notoriously broke to begin with, they will be given the option of either paying the $400 or filing for In Forma Pauper or IFP, they HAVE to do one or the other with a filing. Usually the court will pretty much automatically grant IFP, the kicker there is that if they do, then they get to look at the filing and decide if it is frivolous and then they can legally kick it if it is which happens a lot. It cuts down a great deal on waste of judicial resources. The other option is that they don't file and don't pay the fee and it gets kicked for non-payment. I haven't looked, and really don't much care, but we know Mr. Pop-A-Squat DIDN'T pay the fee per the court order, and it looks like he didn't file for IFP, or if he did it got rejected, so he is SOL as far as the filing is concerned. My suspicion is that Mikey being the total ass that he is wouldn't jump through the IFP hoops, and there are some, and thus he arrives at the place he now is. My suspicion is that if he filed IFP that it would have been bounced out of hand as frivolous. Have you read the filing to see what he is whining about now? This has been going on for ages.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DarthManius
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by DarthManius »

She’s at it again :haha: :haha: :haha:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Is there a tv in the background?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Well the Crazy Cat Lady has filed some more crazy stuff with the court looking to "prosecute" Trudeau, I guess the "Chief Justice" thing didn't work out, so now she's going the "Private Prosecutor" route al la Anthony Williams... :shrug: :shrug:

Maybe some of our Habs can explain this train wreck to us...

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I think that she's trying, in her own inimitable way, to file a private information, the Canadian name for a private prosecution. This is a method by which any member of the public can lay criminal charges against anyone else. In this case her target is our prime minister Justin Trudeau. I wrote extensively about the laws pertaining to private informations almost three years ago here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9391&p=259658#p259658

Essentially the individual files an information with a court accusing someone of a crime (or in this case a plethora of imaginary crimes). Suzanne's problem is that not only is this where the process starts, in this case it's also where it ends since the court is required to accept private informations but isn't required to do anything with them. The court reviews private informations and, if it agrees there's sufficient evidence for charges, they are passed on to Crown prosecutors to initiate an investigation and perhaps file formal charges. Individuals such as Suzanne can't do more than apply to the courts which I have to assume is what she's tried to do. Hard to tell with this gibberish. I don't think I'm going out on a limb by predicting that a judge will read this, as he's required to do, then toss it in the classified waste.

I've never been a fan of Justin Trudeau but I have to say I'm impressed by the claims regarding his covid vaccination efforts. As charges 17 through 20 show he was busy personally vaccinating people in Williams Lake for it in January 2020 before covid had even arrived in Canada and eleven months before a vaccine was available. That's being proactive!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

That certainly reads like a laundry list of sovcit cray cray, and based on who it is coming from no great surprise. Trudeau certainly has been a busy little camper, at least according to her. Would that nonsense actually go to a judge, or to a Protonotary?
eric

Post by eric »

I just checked the BC Courts online portal and that file number hasn't made it on yet. It's still early yet, what with holidays and such, but if it never makes it on it means that it was dumped in the first stage and never got sent to the Crown.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Exactly what I assumed was going to happen. Dean Kory is a big fan of private informations and has filed a number of them but you'd never know that from court records because they all got trashcanned immediately on arrival. Suzanne's information probably (if it's even possible) had less merit than Dean's. Although there is one charge I wish had been true, that Trudeau vaccinated us all for covid this time last year.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

I'm getting tired, and a little depressed, monitoring what is going on with our local crazies, so I decided to cruise on over and see what Ms. Holland has been up to. Somewhat refreshing, someone is even more nuttier than the locals. As I mentioned previously, the BC Supreme Court has given her another chance to attempt to fire a judge in her counselling to commit kidnapping charge:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11528&start=820#p286822
So, on Dec 30 she filed a private prosecution:
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/1b78ee ... 0113436429
Of course that wasn't enough so she also wants to charge the attorney general of British Columbia for letting it all happen:

While we're at it, we might as well nail the Prime Minister as well for something:
Count 15:
Justin P.J. Trudeau on or about January 2020 forward, near Williams Lake in the Province of British
Columbia, and other locations, participated in "weaponizing" the grid system with 5G in combination
with nanoviruses and other harmful electromagnetic frequencies or directed energy weapons in order
to murder people under the guise of "Covid 1"9", willfully and unlawfully committed the indictable
offence of crimes against humanity, contrary to Section 4(1Xb) of Crimes Against Humanity & War
Crimes Act.
Having filed all that, the normal next step would be for all of it to be thrown out. Surprise, it's actually going to a process hearing:
36957-1 1 30-Dec-2020 CCC - 507(1)(a) Hearing to determine if process is to issue HOLLAND, ZSUZSANNA
Perhaps we should look at this recent case for insight which references Holland:
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcpc/doc/2 ... ultIndex=8
[15] A few days ago our Court of Appeal released the decision of Holland v. British Columbia (Attorney General), 2020 BCCA 304. This case ultimately turned on the Appellant wrongfully using a civil process to appeal a criminal order. In his reasons, however, the Honourable Justice Harris for the court considered the constitutionality of applying Provincial vexatious litigant legislation to processes under the Criminal Code. He states at para. 19, “… the Legislature, in passing vexatious litigant legislation, did not intend to regulate criminal procedure.”

[16] In para. 33 he concluded further that, apart from the making of criminal rules as specifically authorized in the Criminal Code, “… provincial regulation of criminal procedure would be constitutionally infirm...” and a violation of the doctrine of paramountcy.

[17] What the court in Holland does not address is the common law inherent jurisdiction of the court to control its own process.
[21] Based on the foregoing, I conclude that where the court processes are being abused, the Provincial Court does have the inherent common law jurisdiction to designate a litigant as “vexatious” or “abusive”, whether in the context of civil litigation or in the swearing of private Informations.
So, it appears to me, that by following the book exactly, allowing a pre-enquete, that Ms. Holland has been set up. There will be a definitive ruling that the Crown has a right to control its own court process and Ms. Holland cannot file any more of this foolishness. As an aside, I'm not quite sure why she is beating this dead dog instead of worrying about her more serious charges.