Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Baidn »

Erring on the side of allowing a defendant additional avenues seems to me a necessary risk for a just and compassionate society. I agree it's a load of silliness but I also have to accept that I'd rather the court occasionally waste time on crazies than unfairly disadvantage the truly innocent should it come to that. On the main topic though I've got to say that this particular group of SovCit weirdos seem especially dedicated to getting each other thrown in jail, and in the cases of Bryfogle and Mrs Parsons martyring themselves for the unworthy. I hope there's more to the formers thought process in violating his parole and otherwise going back to jail over and over than just trying to woo Holland because otherwise that's just incredibly sad. Of course it's even sadder if I'm mistakenly thinking of him as the one that used to be romantically entangled with her near the start of his troubles.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

Baidn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:32 pm Erring on the side of allowing a defendant additional avenues seems to me a necessary risk for a just and compassionate society. I agree it's a load of silliness but I also have to accept that I'd rather the court occasionally waste time on crazies than unfairly disadvantage the truly innocent should it come to that.
Let's just hit a few high points on the way Ms. Holland is abusing the Court. This is not an exhaustive list btw, just what is active now. Private prosecution against the prime minister for "weaponizing the 5G system", whatever that means. Fourteen motions to attempt to appeal Bryfogle's conviction - all shot down. Twice attempted to appeal her summary indictment, both times told she doesn't get to appeal until a possible conviction. Thirty-six motions to stop her kidnapping trial - all dismissed. Suing the government and assorted others for a few quadrillion dollars, dismissed, appealed, dismissed again. Need I go on?
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Obviously I'm no in favor of or excusing abuse of the court system. I'm also not in favor of guilty people getting off because of fuck ups by the authorities. I simply can't think of a way to resolve the issue that can't backfire down the road and wind up causing an issue for someone who's actually innocent. If there is a way to effectively limit access to the court only in regards to those that would abuse it in criminal cases then I'd wholeheartedly support it but I personally can't think of one.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
eric

Post by eric »

With respect to the above, and how Ms. Holland has managed to file 38 motions (at least one per week) regarding her base file of 105848 here's one from September of 2020. Typical red ink thumb prints, Stump's signature, references to admiralty law, the usual schtick..... That being said, some judge has to seriously consider it, and throw it out on the basis that under the Indian Act, the Criminal Code of Canada applies on self-governing Indian nations, even if there were a sovereign Chilcotion National Congress Nation. So here ya go, play it with the sound off...
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

But it looks so official! :snicker:. Sitting bull she certainly ain't.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Baidn wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:29 pm But it looks so official! :snicker:. Sitting bull she certainly ain't.
She's so cute when she gets all pretend and threaty. :snicker: I trust even Canadian judges eventually run out of patience.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

I had such great hopes for our heroine. In an unusual strategy that certainly has the authorities quivering in fear, instead of fighting her kidnapping charges she has done everything possible to prevent the trial from getting anywhere. Plan A - private prosecutions against assorted people. The day of the process hearing even a triumphant youtube video.
HE SAID ''SHE IS ONLY A JUSTICE IN HER OWN MIND''.. WE SAID ''FUCK YOU!''. ;]

Here are the links to the charges:

As expected the triumph was short lived:
36957-1 HOLLAND, ZSUZSANNA 1 Williams Lake Law Courts 18-Mar-2021
02:50 PM REG DSP END SOP
Translation: for disposition, end, stay of proceedings.

Plan B - get that eminent legal eagle, Charles Bryfogle, to help her. Her fourteenth or so motion to appeal the fact that he goes to jail when he plays lawyer is up on Thursday and I expect the result will be the same as thirteen times before.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

It may be that I have been paying insufficient attention, but WTF makes Her Wackness an "internationally protected person"? Just the fact that Their Other Wacknesses say so?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
eric

Post by eric »

Pretty accurate. If you believe, as she does, that she is the Lord High Chief Justice of wacky-doodle nation, which is an independent sovereign state, then certain rules apply. The term "internationally protected person" actually has some meaning in Canadian Law:
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/act ... ion-2.html
internationally protected person means

(a) a head of state, including any member of a collegial body that performs the functions of a head of state under the constitution of the state concerned, a head of a government or a minister of foreign affairs, whenever that person is in a state other than the state in which he holds that position or office,

(b) a member of the family of a person described in paragraph (a) who accompanies that person in a state other than the state in which that person holds that position or office,

(c) a representative or an official of a state or an official or agent of an international organization of an intergovernmental character who, at the time when and at the place where an offence referred to in subsection 7(3) is committed against his person or any property referred to in section 431 that is used by him, is entitled, pursuant to international law, to special protection from any attack on his person, freedom or dignity, or

(d) a member of the family of a representative, official or agent described in paragraph (c) who forms part of his household, if the representative, official or agent, at the time when and at the place where any offence referred to in subsection 7(3) is committed against the member of his family or any property referred to in section 431 that is used by that member, is entitled, pursuant to international law, to special protection from any attack on his person, freedom or dignity; (personne jouissant d’une protection internationale)
Of course Canada actually has to accept that said person claiming this right actually falls into this category since the "out" is sometimes claimed by deposed ministers of fallen governments who are hiding their 14 mistresses and associated gold plated limos from the new regime. Side note for those into royal gossip - according to the usual (un)reliable sources Harry was upset that Canada would no longer offer him this status and the free security detail that comes with it when he gave up his royal duties.
wserra

Post by wserra »

eric wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:40 pmThe term "internationally protected person" actually has some meaning in Canadian Law:
Absolutely. The language you quote comes from the "Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Crimes against Internationally Protected Persons, including Diplomatic Agents", better (and shorter) known as the Protection of Diplomats Convention. I was just wondering why Gandalf Jr came under it.
- David Hume
eric

Post by eric »

It was actually from the Criminal Code of Canada, section 2, definitions. Canada signs on to all sorts of UN treaties, they then have to be moved into the relevant parts of Canadian law, often with appropriately vague promises of "we'll get around to it after study and consultation". I must shut up before I stray into banned political discussion.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

wserra wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:59 pm It may be that I have been paying insufficient attention, but WTF makes Her Wackness an "internationally protected person"? Just the fact that Their Other Wacknesses say so?
Grand Pooh-bah Stumpy made her "ambassador" to Hungary when she also got her "chief justice" appointment.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
notorial dissent

Since Zsuzy Q claims to be "Lord High Chief Justice of wacky-doodle nation" that would probably put her in the "protected persons" status as if any of it were real it would be the same as if our Supreme Court Chief Justice were to visit a foreign nation for a conference or something. Howsumevers, since they don't exist and she really isn't, it doesn't apply to her, in spite of her fantasms.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

With apologies to John Fogerty, and the other members of Creedence Clearwater Revival:

Oh Zsuzsie Q, oh Zsuzsie Q
Oh Zsuzsie Q baby I hate you, Zsuzsie Q
I hate the way you walk
I hate the way you talk
I hate the way you walk
I hate the way you talk
Zsuzsie Q
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

wserra wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:59 pm It may be that I have been paying insufficient attention, but WTF makes Her Wackness an "internationally protected person"? Just the fact that Their Other Wacknesses say so?
Essentially yes that's the thrust of it. The sad irony of it all is that is seems that the old grand poopah himself fake chief stump has largely gotten bored of the whole affair and can't be bothered to even pretend to help anymore. If I recall correctly he used to at least show up occasionally for Sue and promise to for Mike (though not follow through). I'm wondering if he started to worry he might get himself in actual trouble or he just got tired of being laughed out of court as a sad old hasbeen? He always seemed a weird combination of the grossest, most harmless, and most cowardly of the bunch at least to me.
notorial dissent

Really more of a never was than a has been I would think.
eric

Post by eric »

It's important to remember, that although Stanley Stump is certainly getting up there, he's still a respected man. He's one of the few Chilcotin left who grew up speaking the language and knowing the culture. He was also a major mover thirty years ago in the formation of the Chilcotin Nation and some of the original court cases. That all being said, him and his crew were pushed out by the moderates who wished to go for the elected band council governance model and wanted to work with the provincial and federal governments rather than fight them all the time.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

ALL the crazies are popping up on my radar, and I come back here to find how deep the rabbit hole is.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kamloops/ ... -5G#332826

More covid links. It's been a huge boost to them
wserra

Post by wserra »

I've obviously underestimated Zsuzsie. Got yourself declared a vexatious litigant? No problem. Get yourself criminally charged! Then you can file more useless nonsense in the criminal case!

Diabolically clever. At least until you go to jail.
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:24 am I've obviously underestimated Zsuzsie. Got yourself declared a vexatious litigant? No problem. Get yourself criminally charged! Then you can file more useless nonsense in the criminal case!

Diabolically clever. At least until you go to jail.
Isn't that the ultimate end for a Sov tho? If you get thrown in jail that means you have proven they are trying to hold you down. Why else would they arrest you?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"