Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

The criminal proceedings are with respect to her involvement with Parsons. There is still a publication ban active that the news reporter was careful to follow.
Zsuzsanna Holland had already been deemed a vexatious litigant by B.C.’s courts, meaning she is not allowed to file any lawsuits or other civil documents, but that tag did nothing to hinder filings as part of her criminal matters — some described in court documents as “incomprehensible.”
Unless you've been following (stalking?) her court proceedings like I have, for months they had fallen into a weekly routine that I haven't bothered to report on. Application - Initiated by Defense - Application Denied - see you next Monday unless it's a stat holiday. Finally, roughly three weeks ago, the Judge lost patience with her and it was: Application - Initiated by Judge, and this happened:
On Monday, a three-judge B.C. Court of Appeal panel barred Holland from filing anything connected to any of her ongoing criminal prosecutions, except for a conviction appeal.
I'm really interested to see what gets posted on CanLii since I believe this is rather unusual.
eric

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

To give you an idea of the quantity of her filings, and for those who wish to follow the proceedings the Crown's file numbers are 105848-1 and 105848-2. Simple and straight forward as it should be. She is up to 105848-38 and was still counting until the latest ruling.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

As always thanks for the update :mrgreen:

I ran her name through PACER for the District of Nebraska and the Western Tennessee, nothing on her so far.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
eric

Post by eric »

eric wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:14 pm Unless you've been following (stalking?) her court proceedings like I have, for months they had fallen into a weekly routine that I haven't bothered to report on. Application - Initiated by Defense - Application Denied - see you next Monday unless it's a stat holiday.......
I'm really interested to see what gets posted on CanLii since I believe this is rather unusual.
And for your reading pleasure it's now up on CanLII:
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcca/doc/2 ... ultIndex=1
The Reasons for Judgement gives a good summary of the endless number of motions and appeals she has filed. I do have some pity on whoever has to read them:
The documents referred to us by the registrar are listed below. All the notices of appeal are handwritten on a pre-printed form headed “Notice of Appeal or Application for Leave to Appeal”. That form is intended for use by self-represented appellants appealing conviction and/or sentence. In many cases, Ms. Holland has modified the heading to include a request for prerogative or other relief.

Appeals Relating to the Criminal Charges
[7] The criminal charges against Ms. Holland are in Kamloops Docket 105848. Justice Dley is both the case management judge and the assigned trial judge.

[8] This Court’s file CA47400 contains the following documents filed by Ms. Holland, some portions of which are incomprehensible:
On a going-forward basis, the time has come to make a Houweling order against Ms. Holland in connection with certain criminal matters. We are satisfied beyond any doubt that without such an order Ms. Holland will persist in inundating the registry with pointless notices of appeal and applications. Her misuse and abuse of this Court’s resources can be tolerated no longer. To paraphrase what the Court said in Houweling at para. 43, while Ms. Holland is entitled to her “day in court”, she is not entitled to come back day after day in the futile pursuit of remedies to which she is not entitled.
with the final disposition of :
The following order is made:

1. Zsuzsanna Holland, and anyone acting on her behalf, shall not file or attempt to file, by any means whatsoever, any document in any registry of the Court of Appeal for British Columbia pertaining to or in any way connected with the subject matter of the proceedings in Supreme Court of British Columbia Kamloops Docket 105848, and Supreme Court of British Columbia Williams Lake Dockets 36218, 36218-6, 36218-7, 36956, 36957, and 36958.
(Parsons case, Fire the judge, and Arrest of BC Attorney General, Judge, Crown, and Prime Minister)
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Well that ought to speed things up considerably. I wonder what Mikey thinks of all that? Though honestly given his insufferable personality and unwarranted feelings of superiority I wouldn't be surprised to hear he got himself done in by now. Too bad Rudy the dumbass finally annoyed YouTube enough to permanently delete his channel. I'd heard he was migrating to some safer have but also according to his fans the place he ran away to is riddled with malware. Not really uncommon for a site little to no quality control primarily concerned with catching the few hatespew dollars up for grabs. Courting NJs and the ad dollars of the grifters who target them can't leave much of a security budget for the site.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
eric

Post by eric »

As Ms. Holland's court case meanders through the judicial system (next up at the end of the month from memory) I thought I should check up on what else she has been up to. Assorted religious musings on Telegram which aren't worth my time. But wait, she has found a new supporter: https://quesnelcariboosentinel.ca/2021/ ... chilcotin/
Which again brings me back to the future death rate from Covid shots in the Chilcotin Nation which could have been prevented if people would have supported the Chilcotin National Congress and the Universal Supreme Court in a timely manner. Now, instead, many will suffer and die needlessly because of the lack of support for the CNC and USCT. Canada, with all its corruption, crime and eugenics/depopulation agenda appears to be the choice of the day.
The reporter just can't understand why more people aren't supporting the fake court.....
Oh, and who is the reporter you may well ask? Anyways, the web only rag's owner and publisher is non other than Arthur Topham. Prominent neo-Nazi, holocaust denier, etc before the movement was taken over by guys with poor choices in facial hair.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.3786464
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5812976
Was led to Topham's rag since she has another supporter -
Anyways, Phil Primeau is not a SOV, he's just seriously batsh*t crazy. Yes, he's been visited by the RCMP and other authorities.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

BC courts need to finish up with her, because I eagerly await her play date with a Federal judge :twisted:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:06 pm BC courts need to finish up with her, because I eagerly await her play date with a Federal judge :twisted:
I keep wondering if they'll really extradite and try her? If so she had better hope the BC courts send her away, since what she could be facing down here is for real and serious, and I don't think she'll find US jails and penal institutions at all pleasant.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:06 pm BC courts need to finish up with her, because I eagerly await her play date with a Federal judge :twisted:
Here's the latest update on her. For the past year or so she has delayed things by filing motions which were denied with depressing regularity. Her case was assigned to judicial case management, to which she protested mightily, but to no avail. Since then they have cleared out all her motions (50 to 60 by my account), sometimes denying five in a single day. Pre Trial Conference on 11 August at which a trial date should be set.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

eric wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:45 pm
Here's the latest update on her. For the past year or so she has delayed things by filing motions which were denied with depressing regularity. Her case was assigned to judicial case management, to which she protested mightily, but to no avail. Since then they have cleared out all her motions (50 to 60 by my account), sometimes denying five in a single day. Pre Trial Conference on 11 August at which a trial date should be set.
Thanks for the update :D
eric

Post by eric »

First some background to account for my limited postings in the last while here on Quatloos. It may have slipped some members' notice, but here in Canada we had a federal election a couple of weeks ago. To accomplish said event, an army of some 213,000 mostly pensioners was mobilized, and armed entirely with some ten million pencils, and blue stick pens for supervisors such as myself the deed was done. Anyways, one of the sacred rules for election workers is that you must be totally apolitical. Since many Canadian sov's had inserted themselves into the political discourse I was forced to shut up.

So, I have decided to do a series of postings along the lines of "whatever happened to?". Too often here on Quatloos some hapless follower of FMOTL ideology appears and then fades into the night. So to start, let us talk about Ms. Holland who first appeared here in 2017 with her escapades with Parsons. Until 2019 the BC Courts pursued her mainly for "failing to provide the necessaries to a minor". Once that matter was cleared up, the kidnapping charges came to the foreground. Ms. Holland has fought mightily to stop them from going forward by filing some 60 motions, along with private prosecutions against everyone involved. None of this stopped the slow motion progress of the BC Courts and finally on 16 June 2022, jury selection starts for her trial. No, that is not a typo, that is the earliest for jury trials to be scheduled in Kamloops.

So what is Ms. Holland doing to amuse herself while awaiting trial? Here ya go:

Short summary, on 19 September she attended an anti-covid restrictions demonstration, apparantly uninvited, to hand out copies of her private prosecutions against all and sundry to bemused protestors.
Copies of private prosecution criminal charges against Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Dr. Bonnie Henry, Dr. Terresa Tam, and Premier John Horgan were passed out at the protest. The charges are currently proceeding forward.
I checked with court services online and there were 17 private prosecution matters that she filed. As before I suspect they will all be shut down.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Squuueeeeeeee.... :lol:

The Big Dance is about to begin for her, around that time next year, I'll be checking up in PACER for the District of Nebraska and he Western District of Tennessee to see if she has any thing in the pipeline there...

I just got to remember the myriad of aliases she uses.... :shrug:
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Time must be tough for the Pop-A-Squat revenue service, as the "nation" can't afford a piece of poster board to make a decent sign out of.... :haha:
eric

Post by eric »

eric wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:51 pm
Copies of private prosecution criminal charges against Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Dr. Bonnie Henry, Dr. Terresa Tam, and Premier John Horgan were passed out at the protest. The charges are currently proceeding forward.
I checked with court services online and there were 17 private prosecution matters that she filed. As before I suspect they will all be shut down.
Uhhhh...... they aren't quite proceeding forward. I also failed to include another eight private prosecutions since I thought they were for another matter.
[10] On August 30, 2021 Associate Chief Judge Dohm also confirmed this court’s inherent jurisdiction to restrain the abusive laying of private Informations in Re Zsuzsanna Holland, Williams Lake file 37253-2. Ms Holland had laid over 20 private Informations in two years and then a further 25 Informations in one week.
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcpc/doc/2 ... ultIndex=3
Back to writing up a post clearing up an ancient Yankson related matter that hit the courts a month ago.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Tangentially related, has anyone heard from Lonestar or Parsons? I remember they used to mention Phil Valentine a lot and he's now dead of the rona.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:15 am Tangentially related, has anyone heard from Lonestar or Parsons? I remember they used to mention Phil Valentine a lot and he's now dead of the rona.
LoneDummy can be found on his FB page after getting the axe from youtube for hate speech...

https://www.facebook.com/rudy.a.davis

Pop-A-Squat is still in Club Fed here's what his latest woes are...

https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=987
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The feds won't be involved. The Federal court of Canada does not have jurisdiction over criminal matters. When she appeals her conviction it will go to the British Columbia Court of Appeal. When it fails there it will, if appealed yet again, go to the Supreme court of Canada where leave to appeal will be denied.

As an alternative she may file an appeal with the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation. Since she's the Chief Justice of that court a favourable verdict is guaranteed. However any decision of that court will just form an additional part of the mass of documentation she's barred from submitting to British Columbia courts.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:52 pm
The feds won't be involved. The Federal court of Canada does not have jurisdiction over criminal matters. When she appeals her conviction it will go to the British Columbia Court of Appeal. When it fails there it will, if appealed yet again, go to the Supreme court of Canada where leave to appeal will be denied.

As an alternative she may file an appeal with the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation. Since she's the Chief Justice of that court a favourable verdict is guaranteed. However any decision of that court will just form an additional part of the mass of documentation she's barred from submitting to British Columbia courts.
I should have been clearer oh benevolent overlord :) , I meant a US federal judge, she's still wanted here for that kidnapping scheme... :oops:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:08 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:52 pm

I should have been clearer oh benevolent overlord :) , I meant a US federal judge, she's still wanted here for that kidnapping scheme... :oops:
The Americans will have to wait their turn although, given the slap on the wrist sentences popular up here, they probably won't have to wait be too long. Extradition is a lengthy process here but given the seriousness of the American charges and her demented defenses it will probably be done fairly quickly*.

* Quickly as considered in the context of the glacial speed of the Canadian court system. With luck probably within my anticipated lifetime, certainly within the expected lifetime of my five year old grandson.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

Actually there is a court that Ms. Holland could file an appeal in and may win. I did a deep dive yesterday into some of the major players of Peoples of the Salmon and one of the major players, a chap who goes by the name of giltimi, has his own court - the "TRADITIONAL SOVEREIGN TRIBAL COURT OF THE HAISLA HEMAAS". Please note that you must only refer to said court in all caps. Oh and the powers of the COURT are to be enforced by:
at least two hundred Gurkha troops as peace officers under the command of the executive branch of the Traditional Haisla Hereditary Chiefs.
I will get around to posting about giltimi soon, just have to get my material together. BTW, said Court is more senior than Ms. Holland's court since it dates back to 2008, and features a fake judge with no legal training whatsoever.