Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Gurkhas add an exotic touch.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

.....visions of Gurkhas wandering around Kitimat since that's where the story is set. Nice mountains, but does it ever stop raining? And what is this fetish about fish? And why does this community look like a military base? (Kitimat is the ultimate planned community, built in the middle of nowhere)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Does it ever stop raining at Kitimat? It's a virtual desert compared to Vanccouver;

https://vancouversun.com/opinion/terry- ... b0dcc24c03

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-new ... r-flooding

November is normally an extremely rainy month here but this year it went into overdrive, dumping a month's worth of rain in a couple of days.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

eric

Post by eric »

Oh you mean Vancouver "you can't get there from here". At least you dwellers in Lotus Land can no longer infect the rest of Canada. More seriously for those not in the know - much of British Columbia has been cut off from the rest of Canada due to flooding. Except for air travel this means road, rail, and pipeline access. This means, along with a lot of stranded travellers, no access to the biggest port for shipments from the Pacific going East to the rest of Canada, no shipments of bulk commodities such as grain, fertilizers, and coal to the Pacific, and no oil and gas going West to Vancouver for consumption there. Along with that, living in Alberta, most of our dairy, poultry, and veggies are now cut off. Not a good situation all around.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Chickens were already gone when I went shopping yesterday. Milk will be next and, judging from the Costco parking lot, it looks like we might be having another toilet paper hoarding panic. Maybe it's a buying panic in general. Costco was so overwhelmed my wife didn't even bother going into the madhouse. We were already in a Covid related shipping crisis with a record number of ships sitting idle in the harbour now Vancouver harbour is pretty much shut down. No way to get goods out of town.

Good thing I've got a deep freeze.

Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Mrs. Pop-A-Squat has arrived at her new home, a half way house, according to LoneDummy...

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:06 pm Mrs. Pop-A-Squat has arrived at her new home, a half way house, according to LoneDummy.
Halfway to where? Sanity?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
eric

Post by eric »

Decided today to drop in on Ms. Holland's interweb thingy presence. Not much exciting on facebook except repeated failed attempts to get anybody to pay attention to her. Very fringe American podcasts such as America Matters Media, Peoples of the Salmon, even US Observer are ignoring her.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/go-fund-me-f ... e=customer
OK, time to check their facebook site and it appears the paranoia is running deep. Before I go any further be warned there is at least one video that deals with her problems before Parsons. A minor is involved and there is a court ordered publication ban in place so I won't discuss it here. Anyways, Ms. Holland is still on bail until August awaiting trial. One of the conditions appears to be a curfew. A couple of weeks ago, one of the curfew checks did not go well.....
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DIBJMlxf3J4
Private prosecution time...

And we better phone the RCMP as well who don't treat her with the appropriate respect for the Chief Justice for her fake Supreme Court and shut her down immediately:

Side note - one of the court cases I referenced above mandates that she is not allowed to commence any private prosecutions involving the Parsons matter. Since obviously the authorities are watching her every move there is then a series of videos of strangers walking down her street who she suspects are undercover officers.
Major Raid Operation FOILED by Jonathan Holland ;D Shortly after we removed ALL COMPUTERS from our premises and moved them to a safe undisclosed location etc.. they left when they realized it was a LOST CAUSE for them and they were out witted yet again.

This one is my favorite though:
Two elderly people are undercover agents for the cops!

Someone may be off her meds and I'm being serious (for once).
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Yeah she is getting more unhinged, thanks for the update :-D
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Well Pop-A-Squat has popped his head back up in federal court, filing a habeas plea...

It seems like Chief Justice Crazy Cat Lady is all booked up at the moment, so she got another fake Chief Justice from another fake native tribe, the Anishinabke Soutrean Metis Indigenous Nation, lead by Grand Chief and Chief Justice Wabiska Mukwa AKA Zane Bell, to write it up and submit it to the court on the Ambassador's behalf....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cnyi1s67fgii ... fhENa?dl=0

Personally I think he's got a strong case :thinking: I'll be checking on a bi-weekly basis and keep the folder updated.

Mrs. Pop-A-Squat started her 2 years of supervised release on 24MAY22.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kinda dropped the ball on this one, but the district court stuck a stake in the heart of Pop-A-Squat's case back at the beginning of JAN...

Filings 9-16 are the latest since my last update...

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/pnzrlvqn ... wqdiu8f0e3
eric

Post by eric »

I must admit I have been somewhat remiss as well. I still have to do a post regarding Ms. Holland's travails with the Canadian courts. That being said, on other matters she is still working under the odd belief that she has some judicial authority.

OK, this one I have to be careful:
Restriction on Publication

Identification Ban – See the Child, Youth and Family Enhancement Act, section 126.2.

No one may publish the name or photograph of a child, or of the child's parent or guardian, in a way that reveals that the child is receiving, or has received, intervention services.
This case has received publicity in violation of the above publication ban on unifythepeople/Chris Harrod's pages and also on Christopher James Pritchard's/A Warrior Calls pages. I'm not even going to give out the links to Canlii that outline the case. I'm leaving that all up to the reader, or you may ask me privately. Short summary - totally unfit parents ended up losing custody of their children and went all OPCA. They asked Chris Harrod, Christopher James, the fake Chilcotin National Congress, and a rather looney character who is into a rather unusual divine feminine/Dievergent 5 philosophy for help.
When this hearing resumed for the final time on June 23rd, 2022, the Mother attempted to get me to read from a Freeman on the Land script. She also chronically interrupted proceedings utilizing Freeman on the Land terminology. As a result, and despite warnings from me about her behaviour, the Mother had to be kept in the hallway with a Sheriff and brought into the courtroom to be afforded the opportunity to cross-examine. The Mother refused to cross-examine either of the Director’s last two witnesses. The Mother chose to engage in the same obstreperous behaviour in the afternoon session when it was her turn to present evidence. Despite several futile warnings from me to cease and desist, the Mother’s case was closed. A witness for the Mother’s case was present in the courtroom at this time. The Mother therefore did not to adduce any evidence on her behalf to oppose the Director’s application for a PGO on each of the Children.
Various of them sprang into action, lots of videos floating around, again not posting the links publicly. Many of the links are being taken down because of the publication ban btw. One of Chris Harrods's videos consists of a spectacle where the parents hand a court order from Ms. Holland to the police demanding their children be returned to them. Order is returned by the police officer stating she doesn't have jurisdiction in Alberta So what's in this court order? Here ya go, Raven Moonstone herself reading it out on a private Youtube video starting at about 2:10...

and on Rumble since I'm not sure how long the youtubey vid will remain...
https://rumble.com/v222sau-breaking-new ... amily.html
BTW, I wish I could post more details, some of them satisfy my warped sense of humour or shall we say justice. The one I found particularly satisfying was the father attempting to physically intimidate a social worker who he thought was some weak, effeminate, woke person. Said social worker has a side gig instructing the police on use of force measures and things did not go well :haha:
eric

Post by eric »

BTW, I must apologize for the format of the previous post I made. Quatloos is an evidence based forum and if a poster is going to say something they should have the links to back it up. I wholeheartedly agree with this but I'm in a legal quandary. I've sat on this sad story for three months plus trying to figure out how to post it. The whole thing covers a ten year time span from what I can tell culminating a few months ago. If I did a "proper" Quatloos post it would consist of paragraphs with multiple "name/location redacted" and "link redacted" references. Even Raven Moonstone, a looney of the first order, whose video I posted, realized that she has to be careful what she says. So take it how you wish....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The lack of a citation isn't a problem. The decision, a public document, is easily found on CanLII using the information in your posting. The publication ban is restricted to the dissemination of identifying information on the parties. The court handled that by calling them TL, TEL & OL ( the three children), and CW & CL (the mother and father).

The ban, as stated in the decision, says only;
Restriction on Publication

Identification Ban – See the Child, Youth and Family Enhancement Act, section 126.2.

No one may publish the name or photograph of a child, or of the child's parent or guardian, in a way that reveals that the child is receiving, or has received, intervention services.

NOTE: This judgment is intended to comply with the identification ban.
Since the judgment complies with the identification ban by only giving party initials I'm in compliance too by using the same initials.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The authorities obviously expected trouble when they apprehended the children.
The Parents refused to cooperate with a child welfare investigation which resulted in the Children being apprehended. Approximately 12 police officers, two ambulances with four paramedics, and two caseworkers were involved in the apprehension. It took six to seven police officers to subdue the Father.

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:14 am Since the judgment complies with the identification ban by only giving party initials I'm in compliance too by using the same initials.
Links to official court documents should be perfectly okay (although as has been noted, it's easy enough to find it from a text search of you use quotes to find multiple words).

I discovered after becoming involved tangentially in a case that English courts quite often don't use the actual initials to further obfuscate identification. Not sure if it's the same in Canada but I wouldn't be surprised.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
eric

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:20 am The authorities obviously expected trouble when they apprehended the children.
Not unreasonable - the father is a rather large gentleman rather prone to making bloodthirsty threats using the pseudonym of "Tiny Kordic" and maintaining an outlaw biker image. For those of you who are not hockey fans, John "Rambo" Kordic died after a fight with about eight cops while orbiting on coke, steroids, and booze.

The parents as a pair have a ten year history of weaponizing their children in their arguments with authorities, across at least two provinces.link redacted While the court process was underway, along with pursuing multiple different OPCA strategies they recruited online for supporters. They would then stage carefully targeted demonstrations with 25 to 50 supporters outside their childrens' schools and Child Protective Services offices just as employees were leaving for the day for maximum effect. Nothing like being shouted at and being called a rapist, pedophile, and kidnapper, and cross a line of demonstrators to make a poor office worker request police protection to leave a parking lot. I won't post links to the vids since they show the parents.
Side note - while watching the vids I learned from Raven Moonstone and others that there is a secret network of tunnels connecting government offices and schools in Calgary so that the authorities can conduct their nefarious affairs more efficiently. The cover story for this tunnel network is the Calgary Plus 15 Network - a ten mile walkway system that connects office buildings in downtown Calgary that crosses streets fifteen feet above the ground. Kind of handy when it's forty below and the wind is howling I can skip from building to building blocks apart and never go outside.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

eric wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:16 pm While the court process was underway, along with pursuing multiple different OPCA strategies they recruited online for supporters. They would then stage carefully targeted demonstrations with 25 to 50 supporters outside their childrens' schools and Child Protective Services offices just as employees were leaving for the day for maximum effect. Nothing like being shouted at and being called a rapist, pedophile, and kidnapper, and cross a line of demonstrators to make a poor office worker request police protection to leave a parking lot. I won't post links to the vids since they show the parents.
Side note - while watching the vids I learned from Raven Moonstone and others that there is a secret network of tunnels connecting government offices and schools in Calgary so that the authorities can conduct their nefarious affairs more efficiently.
There seem to be a large number of parallels with Hoaxtead. A child custody battle. Accusations against schools. A secret network of tunnels.

In fact, all that is missing is a local take-away serving up deep fried McBabies in a bun.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
eric

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:14 am The lack of a citation isn't a problem. The decision, a public document, is easily found on CanLII using the information in your posting. The publication ban is restricted to the dissemination of identifying information on the parties. The court handled that by calling them TL, TEL & OL ( the three children), and CW & CL (the mother and father).
I purposely left enough breadcrumbs to make it so an interested party could find the actual court documents. Similarly, other figures I mentioned you can find them elsewhere on quatloos with links. Along with conforming to legalities, two of the children involved, one of whom is now legally an adult going to university, wish to put it all behind them and avoid becoming part of a public spectacle as their parents tried to do. The mother's Mackenzie friend during some of the court proceedings, WR aka Raven Moonstone, has even "ambushed" the eldest child in her private life.link redacted
eric

Post by eric »

What i find most interesting in the story of this sad family is two things. In Alberta at least using OPCA litigation as a potential strategy has become in certain people's minds a viable alternative, rather than a last resort. I will have to do another post on that, but in rural Alberta without too much searching you, along with a few hundred others can attend a meeting of one of the more fringe political parties where claims of such things as "Canada is a commercial corporation" or classic Strawman theory crop up as answers to questions from the audience. After all, the parents in this case were both drug addicts, the father had "anger management issues", and both had outstanding warrants from various jurisdictions.

The other salient point is that OPCA litigation is now viewed as a buffet of different strategies. Before you followed one particular guru's method, Dean Clifford didn't like Robert Menard, Scott Duncan didn't like anyone, and so on. Here's an exchange between Chris Harrod of unifythepeople and a friend:
Christina Wong
December 24, 2022 ·
i have watched the videos of the redacted family trying to get their cbildren back last night and i am suspicious of the court and their claims.
People need to research judge holland of the court and the jurisdiction of the court The police for good reasons that i can see do not recognize the judgement nor the courts
please research
My condolences to the redacted family but i truly believe you have been led astray
Comments
Ba Ulmer
they could look into how karl lentz got his property (kids ) returned as he was the only one that had sole invested interest in his property so no one can take them. the courts have jurisdiction over the legal form /word of children. law is all about language and double speak but if you take the time to learn your rights and lawful remedy . but check it out. it may help establish to them who they are when fighting a corperation dead entity
link redacted
Note the mix of different strategies and language in the above snippet. Most of the video links I have were by Chris Harrod who attended the demonstrations, but Christopher James has interviews with the family with Raven Moonstone in attendance and even Darryl-Bruce McDowell (victim of goat rustlers) has got in on the act.