Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Great, I'm in the hole $176 Billion this time

Post by Burnaby49 »

We're at it again folks;

http://pdfedition.swna.com/members/rbm/ ... a08_02.pdf

DARLENE BOUCHARD©™ MARCIEN PAUL EMILE BOUCHARD©™ MARJORIE STEVENS©™ KERRY STEVENS©™ DARLENE BOUCHARD©™ MARCIEN PAUL EMILE BOUCHARD©™ MARJORIE STEVENS©™ KERRY STEVENS©™ DARLENE BOUCHARD©™ MARCIEN PAUL EMILE BOUCHARD©™ MARJORIE STEVENS©™ KERRY STEVENS©™ DARLENE BOUCHARD©™ MARCIEN PAUL EMILE BOUCHARD©™ MARJORIE STEVENS©™ KERRY STEVENS©™ DARLENE BOUCHARD©™ MARCIEN PAUL EMILE BOUCHARD©™ MARJORIE STEVENS©™ KERRY STEVENS©™ DARLENE BOUCHARD©™ MARCIEN PAUL EMILE BOUCHARD©™ MARJORIE STEVENS©™ KERRY STEVENS©™ DARLENE BOUCHARD©™ MARCIEN PAUL EMILE BOUCHARD©™ MARJORIE STEVENS©™ KERRY STEVENS©™ DARLENE BOUCHARD©™ MARCIEN PAUL EMILE BOUCHARD©™ MARJORIE STEVENS©™ KERRY STEVENS©™ DARLENE BOUCHARD©™ MARCIEN PAUL EMILE BOUCHARD©™ MARJORIE STEVENS©™ KERRY STEVENS©™ DARLENE BOUCHARD©™ MARCIEN PAUL EMILE BOUCHARD©™ MARJORIE STEVENS©™ KERRY STEVENS©™ DARLENE BOUCHARD©™ MARCIEN PAUL EMILE BOUCHARD©™ MARJORIE STEVENS©™ KERRY STEVENS©™

At $4,000,000,000 US a shot ($1 billion per use plus triple damages) I owe these people US$176,000,000,000 for that block of text.
All rights reserved re common-law copyright of trade name/trademark of debtors listed below, as well as any and all derivatives and variations in spelling of said trade name(s)/trademark(s), may neither be used nor reproduced neither in whole nor in part, nor in any manner whatsoever, without the prior express, written consent and acknowledgement of each Secured Party listed below. For each occurrence of use of each Debtor and each Secured Party below authenticates this self-executing Contract/ Security Agreement and will result in full commercial liability in the sum certain amount of one billion American Base III complaint functional fiat currency ($1,000,000,000.00 CAD or equivalent) adjusted to inflation plus triple damages.
These things are popping up like crabgrass on my lawn. I have no idea why. This one's a bit odd because it was published in the Rivers Banner, the local paper at Rivers Manitoba. Rivers is a tiny, barely-there town in Manitoba. As rural as you can get.

I can see a problem with the above notice even if I tried to comply. This bit;
may neither be used nor reproduced neither in whole nor in part, nor in any manner whatsoever
Let's take DARLENE BOUCHARD©™ as an example. Does the "in part" mean nobody else in the whole world can be called Darlene anymore? So I can't call the woman who does a bi-weekly cleaning of our house by her name from now on? Seems a bit greedy on DARLENE BOUCHARD©™'s part. Or, what about just the 'A' 'E' 'O' and 'U' in DARLENE BOUCHARD©™? Between them they've copyrighted all five vowels. Does that mean that I have to type this paragraph as;
Lt's tk DRLN BCHRD©™ s n xmpl. Ds th "n prt" mn nbdy ls n th whl wrld cn b clld Drln nymr? S cn't cll th wmn wh ds b-wkly clnng f r hs by hr nm nymr? Sms bt grdy n DRLN BCHRD©™'s prt. r, wht bt jst th '' '' nd '' n DRLN BCHRD©™? Btwn thm thy'v cpyrghtd ll fve vwls. Ds tht mn tht I hv t typ ths prgrph s;
Life is getting complicated enough without having to deal with Leading Bufallo Man© and Gentle East Wind Woman©. Hey, they're copyright too! There goes another $8,000,000,000.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Great, I'm in the hole $176 Billion this time

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby, you obviously haven't visited enough pubs this week, or that wouldn't bother you.

Oh, and you might pass it a long to those schulbs that I common law copyrighted and trademarked the alphabet and my fee schedule is $1 million dollars for each use of any of my copyrighted trademarked characters.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:Burnaby, you obviously haven't visited enough pubs this week, or that wouldn't bother you.

Oh, and you might pass it a long to those schulbs that I common law copyrighted and trademarked the alphabet and my fee schedule is $1 million dollars for each use of any of my copyrighted trademarked characters.
Today I had two Doan's Altbiers at the Railway club and a Moon Under Water Blueberry Copper Kettle Sour at Malones. Then a Real Cask Blackburn Bitter at Callisters along with two 64 oz growlers I had filled to take home, one with Blackburn Bitter and the other with Callister Hastings Sunrise Blueberry Wheat. I think I'm holding my end up with frequency of visits.

http://doanscraftbrewing.com/beers/
http://654.70e.myftpupload.com/wp-conte ... -draft.jpg
http://www.callisterbrewing.com/#beer-list

And don't bother telling me how much I owe you for using the letters of your alphabet in this posting. I'm already way over my head in debt to Leading Buffalo Man© and his copyrighted buddies. You'll have to take a number and get to the end of the line.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

And that was just today??? And the week has just barely started....

Anyway, the fee schedule ONLY applies to idjits who insist on common law copyrighting and trademarking their names, so your boozing funds are safe, at least from me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

$176bn must be chumpf change for you Burnaby. Just don’t go out drinking for 1 week and problem solved!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:And that was just today??? And the week has just barely started....
Sometimes I wonder if the size of Burnaby's liver is noticeable. Then other times I just presume that he had it removed and replaced with an oil filter from a very large marine diesel engine.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

He has it parked in a pocket universe where it can expand to suit demand, and give him more capacity.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Note that the bulk of the beer in that listing, totalling 128 ounces in two growlers, was taken home for later consumption. So my intake for the day, while significant, didn't match up to the entire listing. Although I have to admit that the growlers won't last all that long.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

one billion American Base III complaint functional fiat currency
Well, that's not so bad. 1000000000 in base 3 is only $19,683 in base 10.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

If i was you i would pay it and save myself the trouble. Luckily theres plenty of templates for promissory notes around here.

Or just five letter it.

Hell add some zeros and demand the change!

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dear SovCits
I enclose my check for $176,000,000,100. As you can see, a computer glitch has resulted in an extra $100 being included in the check. To save any further messing about with banks, please Western Union me $100 and I'll OK it all with my bank and release the check as written.
Prince Aduki of Nigeria
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Get with the program, this is Canada. It's 100K$ in I-Tunes gift cards to a 519 area code phone number which routes back to some obliging chap from Mumbai.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote:Get with the program, this is Canada. It's 100K$ in I-Tunes gift cards to a 519 area code phone number which routes back to some obliging chap from Mumbai.
Do you even know anything about Canada? Payment is in Hudson's Bay, Canadian Tire, and Tim Horton gift cards.

notorial dissent

I think it probably depends on their age bracket.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Canadian tire money is one of the most successful community currencies of all time. Some bars and other places accept it at face value. Therefore you cant pay with that.

Maybe just pay with a spider drawing.....

Peace
Ninj
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Is there a Canadian Tire Bank then? This could be a great opportunity for Peter of England if there isn't.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ontobserver »

The Observer wrote:Is there a Canadian Tire Bank then? This could be a great opportunity for Peter of England if there isn't.
There actually is a Canadian Tire Bank...its an online bank with Savings, GIC, Tax Free Savings accounts and a few MasterCard options. The reward points for their Options MasterCard can be used for purchases at Canadian Tire making these reward points essentially Canadian Tire Money as well. Most people now collect their Canadian Tire money electronically, but I recently had to wait in line for a cashier to add up a 3 inch stack of Canadian Tire money (mostly in 5c and 10c denominations).
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

The Observer wrote:Is there a Canadian Tire Bank then? This could be a great opportunity for Peter of England if there isn't.
There is tons of community currencies in many countries. Including canada and the u.s.a.

In short if done right you can legally create your own money. In fact in at least one country the community currency gets more use and trades higher than the national currency. And in many cases actual banks accept it.

But thats another topic.
Peace
Ninj
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Canada had the Diefendollar!

Back in the day (1962 to be precise) there was, for non-economic reasons, a lot of resentment that the Canadian dollar was worth only $0.925US. National pride or something. Hence the Diefendollar, named after John Diefenbaker, our prime minister at the time. There was another version (mutiple dollars!) that explicitly had Dief the Chief on it. The above version had the governor of the Bank of Canada;

All Canadian Tire has is a stereotype Scotsman.

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:Canada had the Diefendollar!

Back in the day (1962 to be precise) there was, for non-economic reasons, a lot of resentment that the Canadian dollar was worth only $0.925US. National pride or something. Hence the Diefendollar, named after John Diefenbaker, our prime minister at the time. There was another version (mutiple dollars!) that explicitly had Dief the Chief on it. The above version had the governor of the Bank of Canada;

All Canadian Tire has is a stereotype Scotsman.

It's not going to be as much fun, visiting Canadian Tire now, since they got rid of the Canadian Tire dollars....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools