Yes, Canada, there is an Illuminati!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Yes, Canada, there is an Illuminati!

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The 'Illuminati' is REAL and secretly running our world claims former DEFENCE MINISTER

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/91 ... lite-cabal
Paul Hellyer, a former Canadian Minister of Defence, is believed to be the highest-ranking former politician to come out as a believer of the popular conspiracy theory.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Yes, Canada, there is an Illuminati!

Post by Burnaby49 »

Paul Hellyer is 94 years old. He was first elected to parliament almost 70 years ago. He has a very long history of odd beliefs;
On 3 June 1967, Hellyer flew in by helicopter to officially inaugurate an unidentified flying object landing pad in St. Paul, Alberta. The town had built it as its Canadian Centennial celebration project, and as a symbol of keeping space free from human warfare. The sign beside the pad reads:

The area under the World's First UFO Landing Pad was designated international by the Town of St. Paul as a symbol of our faith that mankind will maintain the outer universe free from national wars and strife. That future travel in space will be safe for all intergalactic beings, all visitors from earth or otherwise are welcome to this territory and to the Town of St. Paul.[9]

In early September 2005, Hellyer made headlines by publicly announcing that he believed in the existence of UFOs. On 25 September 2005, he was an invited speaker at an exopolitics conference in Toronto, where he told the audience that he had seen a UFO one night with his late wife and some friends. He said that, although he had discounted the experience at the time, he had kept an open mind to it. He said that he started taking the issue much more seriously after watching ABC's UFO special in February 2005.[citation needed]

In 2007, the Ottawa Citizen reported that Hellyer is demanding that world governments disclose alien technology that could be used to solve the problem of climate change:

I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation...that could be a way to save our planet...We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know. Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough.[10]

In an interview with RT (formerly Russia Today) in 2014, characterised by Yahoo News as "sadly hard to take seriously", Hellyer said that at least four species of aliens have been visiting Earth for thousands of years, with most of them coming from other star systems, although there are some living on Venus, Mars and Saturn’s moon. According to him, they "don't think we are good stewards of our planet."[11]
He's been anti-capitalist and anti-globalism for a long time. Check out the titles of his books;

Agenda, a Plan for Action (1971)
Exit Inflation (1981)
Jobs for All: Capitalism on Trial (1984)
Damn the Torpedoes (1990)
Funny Money: A common sense alternative to mainline economics (1994)
Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: The Economics of Hope for Generation X (1996)
Evil Empire : Globalization's Darker Side (1997)
Stop: Think (1999)
Goodbye Canada (2001)
One Big Party: To Keep Canada Independent (2003)
A Miracle in Waiting (2010), update of Surviving the Global Financial Crisis
Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species (2010)
The Money Mafia: A World in Crisis (2014)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

He also has a fairly extensive history on Quatloos. As I noted in this discussion;
While Hellyer was a member of parliament (1949-1974) he kept the lunacy to himself and did an excellent job as a politician. He let himself go off the rails after retirement. He's still alive at 92 and still a true believer. He gave a Russia Today interview in 2014 telling how aliens were all around us.
He even had the signal honour, for a Canadian politician, of having a Quatloos discussion named after him!

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9830&p=184028

He was also a big supporter of COMER, the group that sued the federal government on the basis that it should make us all rich and prosperous by printing unlimited free money. The disasterously inept lawsuit was run by Rocco Galati, also a familiar name on Quatloos;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10450&p=231009
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

You know there's a ritual for summoning aliens. You need several hundred new agers and a stadium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTkrdsg4Qo
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I always thought that the Carpenters were aliens. From the planet Muzak.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:I always thought that the Carpenters were aliens. From the planet Muzak.
I always wondered what it would sound like, if anyone had allowed Karen Carpenter to wrap her voice around something which wasn't "music for when on hold".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
wserra wrote:I always thought that the Carpenters were aliens. From the planet Muzak.
I always wondered what it would sound like, if anyone had allowed Karen Carpenter to wrap her voice around something which wasn't "music for when on hold".
Or her drumming around other than basic 4/4 rock patterns. Here's a 1966 recording of the "Richard Carpenter Trio" with a 16-year old Karen on drums:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-HJBH_Spnw

It's a wonder she didn't fall asleep on the drum parts she played on the Carpenter's TV shows (though IIRC there are a couple episodes where they allowed her to really cut loose).
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I remember seeing a video of Karen drumming -- but she was clearly told to plaster a grin across her face, because she never loses it. What really spoiled it for me, though, was knowing that Cubby O'Brien was also playing his drums, and making Karen sound better than she did.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools