Allen Boisjoli - The Show Begins!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Allen Boisjoli - The Show Begins!

Post by Burnaby49 »

Allen's trial is next month so I thought I'd start a new topic focusing on it. Today he had a pre-trial case management hearing just to get a few things lined up for trial. It didn't go well;

http://edmontonjournal.com/news/crime/f ... with-judge

In my opinion it's not a wise tactic to cause such a fuss that the trial automatically goes to a jury. Juries tend to hate these guys and Allen isn't the most sympathetic of characters.

Note - I'm adding to this posting because some readers may not be aware of Allen's prior history and our Quatloos reporting of it. This includes demented posts by the man himself. Allen posted as theSovereign1. You can read his rants here;

search.php?author_id=28961&sr=posts

The discussions specifically devoted to Allen are;

Allen Boisjoli - Alberta stomps on vexatious OPCA litigant
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10814&p=216523

Note that we ended up locking this one up because it turned into a demented flame war between Allen and all comers.

Allen Boisjoli Consorting with a Felon on the Run!
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10937&p=218917

Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11098
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Allen Boisjoli - The Show Begins!

Post by notorial dissent »

Allen hasn't to date shown even a modicum of sense and I suspect he alienates the minute he opens his mouth, so a jury trial is about the last thing he wants unless he wants a guaranteed conviction.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Twelve jurors means twelve additional people from which to demand metric truck-tons of money for saying his copyrighted name. It's all part of his dastardly plan, see? :sarcasmon:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:29 am Twelve jurors means twelve additional people from which to demand metric truck-tons of money for saying his copyrighted name. It's all part of his dastardly plan, see? :sarcasmon:
Are you thinking, perhaps, of this posting of mine?
Welcome to Quatloos Allen!

Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10814&start=120#p214296

That's going to cost me $10,000,000 or so at such time as Allen finds a way to get a court to enforce his fee schedule.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bear in mind that Allen means business!
You people realize you are all liable for every use of my copyrighted trade-marked/trade name right? Thats $100,000.00 per instance right? If you didn't know...you are now noticed and I WILL bill you for every instance.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10814&start=120#p214293

Understandably Allen has been too busy the last couple of years or so to get around to billing me but I'm sure it's in the mail.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:47 am
BoomerSooner17 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:29 am Twelve jurors means twelve additional people from which to demand metric truck-tons of money for saying his copyrighted name. It's all part of his dastardly plan, see? :sarcasmon:
Are you thinking, perhaps, of this posting of mine?
Welcome to Quatloos Allen!

Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli, Allen Boisjoli
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10814&start=120#p214296

That's going to cost me $10,000,000 or so at such time as Allen finds a way to get a court to enforce his fee schedule.
That is exactly the posting that I was referencing. I remember him as "the modern Rumpelstiltskin".
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I don't want any of you whining that you don't have to pay because people can't copyright their names nor can they set unilateral fee schedules. Allen has put way more research and thought into this than any of us and he came up with a fooproof way to do it. Unilateral contracts! Again, no too-late whining about how Allen never sent any of you a contract to rebut. He did it all nice and legal by sending one to the Queen. Since she didn't reply as ordered we Canadians are legally bound by her tacit agreement.
I would also like to touch on the point of my common-law copyrighted trade-marked/trade-name. See point 1 under general points on page 2, and once again the CSA is an unrebutted affidavit which had time to perfect and cure, it was sent to many various claimed authorities including the Queen, the Governor General, The Lt. Governor of Alberta, The Secretary of the US Treasury the CFO of the IRS my current employer Acer Japan and a few others and none has objected or rebutted or even expressed disapproval…but I will give you a shot to rebut it anyway…go to it if you think you can rebut truth with your fictional imaginary abstract ideas…your fiction of law! Good luck with that…Lol!

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

He did it all nice and legal by sending one to the Queen. Since she didn't reply as ordered we Canadians are legally bound by her tacit agreement.
Ha! I'm a citizen of the sovereign state Republic of Texas, which is not and never has been under the authority or influence of Britannia. Although we did have an embassy in London at one point.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Although we did have an embassy in London at one point.
Was that the table at the back left in the Burger King on Whitechapel High Street?

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Not quite, but not far off the mark:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_ ... _relations
Wikipedia wrote: In London, immediately opposite the gates to St. James's Palace, Sam Houston's original Embassy of the Republic of Texas to the Court of St. James's is now a hat shop, but is clearly marked with a large plaque and a nearby restaurant is called Texas Embassy.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

But does the hat shop sell stetsons?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:52 am Bear in mind that Allen means business!
You people realize you are all liable for every use of my copyrighted trade-marked/trade name right? Thats $100,000.00 per instance right? If you didn't know...you are now noticed and I WILL bill you for every instance.

Understandably Allen has been too busy the last couple of years or so to get around to billing me but I'm sure it's in the mail.
I sent him a couple Re to hold him over.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Chaos wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:17 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:52 am Bear in mind that Allen means business!

I sent him a couple Re to hold him over.
I doubt that would be a comfort to him. He had a video that I linked to in Quatloos where he was preparing to mail a big batch of unilateral contracts to all and sundry saying that they owed him massive amounts of money. He was expecting many, many millions from it and he said that one of his planned uses for his new-found wealth was to send a big check over to POE to help him get the WeRe bank going on a steady footing.

Sad in a way. He was so happy, so cheerful and confident in the video. He'd finally found a way to riches and all he had to do was drop the envelopes in the mail and he was done. He was like Jay Gatsby staring across the bay to the green light at the end of Daisy's dock. So close, so close, and yet unattainable.

The only thing that imposed on his ebullient mood was his grousing about the mailing cost of registering his envelopes. He though mail should be free. I thought it a trivial point considering the bounty to come.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

staring across the bay to the green light at the end of Daisy's dock.
Some sort of North American euphemism?

I'll get me coat.....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The green light is a central theme in the Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Jay Gatsby, a lower class guy in 1920s New York, scrabbled into wealth through bootlegging and other illicit activities. Years before, when poor, he'd fallen for Daisy Buchanan, a socialite married to rich old money. He'd just seen her in passing but she represented a life he wanted. So Gatsby bought an estate across the bay from the Buchanan's estate and started giving huge parties to attract Daisy and woo her away from her husband. He thought he'd almost made it, Daisy was almost within reach, she'd fallen for him too, but at the last moment she made the safe choice and decided to stay with her husband. Gatsby could see the Buchanan estate across the bay and it had a dock with a green light at the end. So at night he'd go out on his lawn and look across the bay at the light, so near but, inevitably, so unattainable.

I thought it a fitting metaphor for Boisjoli. The money was right there, all that was needed was to mail the envelopes, but, like Jay getting Daisy, it was just a delusion. The Great Gatsby ended badly for Jay, he ended up shot to death floating in a swimming pool. While I don't expect a similar fate for Allen his demented overreach will come to a bad ending too.

The last lines of the Great Gatsby are amongst my favorite lines in literature;
And as I sat there brooding on the old, unknown world, I thought of Gatsby’s wonder when he first picked out the green light at the end of Daisy’s dock. He had come a long way to this blue lawn, and his dream must have seemed so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it. He did not know that it was already behind him, somewhere back in that vast obscurity beyond the city, where the dark fields of the republic rolled on under the night.

Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but that’s no matter—tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther. . . . And then one fine morning—

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

While that passage does a good job of representing the futility of the actions of sovcits/FMOTLs like Boisjoli, I think there is another great piece of classic literature (which fits better with Quatloos' piracy theme) that does a better job of emphasizing the criminality of their actions and the harm they cause others:
Treasure Island wrote:That was Flint's treasure that we had come so far to seek and that had cost already the lives of seventeen men from the Hispaniola. How many had it cost in the amassing, what blood and sorrow, what good ships scuttled on the deep, what brave men walking the plank blindfold, what shot of cannon, what shame and lies and cruelty, perhaps no man alive could tell. Yet there were still three upon that island--Silver, and old Morgan, and Ben Gunn--who had each taken his share in these crimes, as each had hoped in vain to share in the reward.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Ah, consider Macbeth:
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
fwinflorida
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by fwinflorida »

Hi. This is a quote from ALLEN from a thread on another site. His possible strategy for his upcoming trial:
"I was just thinking I should go to the trial, that way I can explain to the jurors how the gov. don't have any evidence to prove that any of their codes applies to anyone, and how we can all be free of government tyranny, and then the jurors can just say "well there's no crime here," and set a precedent.
Then they'll go home and tell all their friends, and I'll make a YouTube video and tell everybody I know. and next thing you know...nobody will be following your bullshit rules!"

And there is more:
"I'm not going to be talking about what I believe I'm going to be talking about your fantasies... and telling the jury stuff like: "this prosecutor here who has been wasting the taxpayer money, can't seem to get it through her thick head that she hasn't established jurisdiction, and yet here we are at a trial. maybe we should ask her if she has the evidence of jurisdiction right now, shall we..."
And the prosecutor will probably be thinks she's smart and she's going to stay stupid shit like: "oh yeah he doesn't believe the laws apply to him"
lol
And I'll be like; "nope never said that, I just haven't yet seen any evidence to prove it. can you please put that evidence on the table so that we may all see it?"
hahaha
And the jurors will be like: "yeah wow! we never thought about it like that before...you're right is there really are no facts to support an ethical argument the Constitution and laws apply unless you consent and agreed to abide by it. wow, you mean we really don't have all those sily(sic) codes to worry about...thank God!""

Not the smartest guy is he?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I'm not going to be talking about what I believe I'm going to be talking about your fantasies... and telling the jury stuff like: "this prosecutor here who has been wasting the taxpayer money, can't seem to get it through her thick head that she hasn't established jurisdiction, and yet here we are at a trial. maybe we should ask her if she has the evidence of jurisdiction right now, shall we..."
Do you have motions in limine in Canada?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

No idea but, since a motion in limne applies to a jury trial it's irrelevant to Allen. Tragically he won't have the opportunity to employ his golden rhetoric in front of a jury and persuade them that the courts have no jurisdiction over him. This morning, before jury selection had even started, he caused such disruption in the courtroom that the judge cancelled selection and decided that Allen had, through his behaviour, forfeited his right to a jury. So the trial will proceed on Monday morning by judge alone.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4126243/albe ... selection/

The judge told Allen that he could appeal the decision but;
There is a court upstairs that you can speak to but if you don’t recognize their jurisdiction, I’m not sure how that will go