Mario Talbot - Quebec FMOTL doesnt get Rooked, yet...

Moderator: Burnaby49

Marty_McFly
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Mario Talbot - Quebec FMOTL doesnt get Rooked, yet...

Post by Marty_McFly »

Some of you may think french canadians are not tempted to try FMOTL techniques. Unfortunately, you are wrong. :naughty: As my first contribution on Quatloos, here is the story of Mario Talbot, a 52 year old Quebecois:

https://www.journaldequebec.com/2018/07 ... nt-laccuse (Alert: french only!)

Here's the resumed story: In April 2016, Mario Talbot was convicted of assault and threats and ordered to perform 100 hours of community service within a year. However, he would have done none. So he now faces a charge for not following the court's order.

In an affidavit submitted to the prosecution, the man, who represents himself without a lawyer, claims to be "baptized Mario Joseph Maurice without a surname". The Crown asked that Talbot recognize that he was the one who received community work. In vain. "There was an error on my identity. That's what I can tell you simply. I am the real person. The identity on this [the court record] is the inanimate person".

During the hearing, a friend of Talbot, Jacques-Antoine Normandin (yes you know him :snicker: ), allowed himself to speak to help his comrade, spouting a series of disparate arguments about the judicial process, the unconstitutionality of the laws and the National Assembly. "I have heard enough", answered the judge, "I do not give you the right to speak and I ask you to be quiet. It's clear ?".

Instead of making a final judgment, the court then decided to postpone the case in September. :shock: In the meantime, the Crown will try to locate the police officer who took Mario Talbot's cliches and fingerprints, in order to prove his identity and proceed. :lol:

To be continued...
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Mario Talbot - Quebec FMOTL doesnt get Rooked, yet...

Post by Burnaby49 »

Welcome to Quatloos Marty. News about Quebec OPCA types is always welcome. We get sporadic information on these types in Canada's Eastern provinces but, not being there or having any ability in French whatever, it tends to elude me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Anybody who thinks the FMOTL movement is dead in Canada hasn't been tracking what is going on in Quebec. Along with Scooter Duncan's chosen apostle, Pierre Daoust, there are Normandin's followers with some variations. I have well over a hundred links bookmarked just dealing with Normandin that I haven't had time to put into some sort of coherent narrative. Along with the difficulties of a language that few on Quatloos are familiar with, Normandin and his followers supply literally thousand page arguments to deal with mundane offences.
DNetolitzky
Chief Landscaper of the Quatloosian Meads

Post by DNetolitzky »

I am very much looking forward to your digest of Mr. Normandin's activities, Eric. While I have attempted to investigate pseudolaw activities in that province, my limited french skills have been a bit of an obstacle. I do have some information that I have dug up on a number of individuals from the Detaxer period who do not seem to be discussed in any detail anywhere, including:

Christian Frachette
Réal Berthiaume a.k.a. “Dr. Sym”
Jean Jolicouer
Jean Dury
Eddy Gagné
Sylvain Paquette and Dax Ste-Marie
Christine & David Côté
Ghislaine Saint-Pierre Lanctôt

If any of those are unfamiliar let me know and I'll message you what (probably limited) data I have on them.

A couple months ago I attended a conference in Montreal on Sovereign / Freeman / OPCA types, and the conference coordinators stressed that in that province there are essentially no french-language resources discussing the pseudolaw phenomenon and its host communities. This is a problem for social sciences, law enforcement, and government actors who apparently are struggling to put these activities in context.

I don't know if Quatloos is the best repository for that kind of information, but it seems to me that if you have developed a collection of Quebec-specific information on this subject, seeing that published in some form and in French could be very useful.

Donald
eric

Post by eric »

Not aware of the physician "Dr Sym" but the others I have some info on. I'm waiting for some time off from work to get it all together, probably in about 2 months time from now I will be off work for six months (disability), incredibly bored, so I plan on dealing with the trial of:
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 48&t=10455
if anything is happening with:
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... ue+holland
(her trial should be in the same time frame)
and I will even explore this absolute plum-crazy guy, native to BC, now local to me:
http://www.trustchristorgotohell.org/20 ... the-crown/
(he is a Holland supporter)
With respect to the language difficulties, although I have no problems reading French and comprehending spoken french, my written and spoken French is much worse. Apparrantly my accent is that of a Flemish resident of Chicoutimi (from my family). Blame the Canadian government of the 1970's who thought it was a good idea to hire Belgians as second language instructors for the CAF.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

eric wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:48 pm .. I will be off work for six months (disability), incredibly bored, so I plan on dealing with the trial of:
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 48&t=10455
Good luck, Eric. I hope Derek Johnson gets everything that's coming to him.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
eric

Post by eric »

Now off work for the next few months, more body modifications on Thursday, allready checked with my surgeon who says I can make the trip to Kelowna in a month so long as someone else drives and we stop every two hours so I can gimp around for 3/4 of an hour. Derek and Kumar have a one day prelim scheduled followed by an immediate one day trial. IANAL but this means that much of the questions about evidence, etc, have allready been cleared up. The fact that they are going for a preliminary inquiry means that the Crown will be asking for a sentence of at least five years. As is normal in Canada, there were a few blips on social media blaming me for everything, but then the pair completely shut up and closed down their web sites. Apologies to mods for going off topic.
Marty_McFly
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Marty_McFly »

So here's chapter 2 of Talbot's story. He appeared in court september 19th and, instead of beeing sent to jail, he's been given a second chance :brickwall: . He's been sentenced 150 hours of compensatory work... for not having done the 100 hours he was convinced at first. :haha:

Here's the Google translation of the article I read in the newspaper:

https://www.journaldequebec.com/2018/09 ... le-de-cour
An insult to the proceedings, an accused who refuses to identify himself, a witness who interrupts the court, the sovereign citizen Mario Talbot showed all the colors to the judge who simply had to establish whether he had broken the probation .

"I am Mario, the man who represents the legal personality of Mario Talbot. This is how the sovereign citizen spoke to Judge Johanne Roy when she asked him to identify himself.

The people in room 2.10 of the courthouse were treated to a special scene on Wednesday. Assisted by other sovereign citizens, the accused pleaded not guilty to one charge of not completing 100 hours of compensatory work following a domestic violence sentence.

"Or it's you or it's not you," the judge replied before threatening to proceed without the accused if he refused to identify himself. "I'm going out five minutes, you're going to think [about what you're doing]," the judge said firmly.

The latter had just been cavalierly challenged by one of the many supporters of Mario Talbot who wanted to help him. Later, Justice Roy was forced to order the expulsion of another supporter who continued to speak despite several warnings.

When he returned, Mario Talbot went a few insults at the judge's place: "lack of competence", "cheating", "play", before resigning himself to identify himself by his name.

After patiently letting the accused try to defend himself, Justice Roy convicted Mario Talbot of breaching probation. This time he was sentenced to 150 hours of community service within 10 months after having told the judge that he intended to do so this time.

Sovereign citizens oppose the laws, do not recognize the courts and refuse to pay taxes.
This is the proof that Quebec is lightyears late when it comes to dealing with FMOTL and sovcits, wich are a growing threat in Quebec's courts. Makes me think that lawyers, judges and courts are dumber than they look. :roll: If that case was heard in Alberta, the ending would have been sooooo different, it would have been dealt at the first place, no need for a second hearing! And probably jail time!
eric

Post by eric »

Marty_McFly wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:18 am This is the proof that Quebec is lightyears late when it comes to dealing with FMOTL and sovcits, wich are a growing threat in Quebec's courts. Makes me think that lawyers, judges and courts are dumber than they look. :roll: If that case was heard in Alberta, the ending would have been sooooo different, it would have been dealt at the first place, no need for a second hearing! And probably jail time!
If he has Normandin helping him out perhaps the courts just wanted to get it over with since they were afraid of what might happen if it went any further. Here is my translation of a case where a golf pro ran into some difficulties with his previous employer who was helped by Normandin:
https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/60 ... ins-estrie
Luc Bergeron found himself overwhelmed by voluminous documents from the Sovereign Citizens. "We started receiving documents. The first contained 14 pages and I couldn't understand 10% of it, and neither could my lawyer. My lawyer was getting nervous every time he saw the postman arrive with documents. He knew it was still even more sh*t that he had to read."