Belanger on trial!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Belanger on trial!

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:56 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:17 am I would have thought the drug charge(s) would be the more serious. Since he was already under suspension, just suspending him further isn't really going to do much I shouldn't think. I can't help wondering how he'll do on the drug charge?
Considering it's going to be legal in less than a month don't expect much on the possession charge.
I would agree if this was a trivial case of Belanger being caught with a few grams in his pocket during a search, say at his traffic stop but it's not. Belanger and Keating, his co-defendant, rented a house together. When police entered the property they found a backyard jungle of pot. The police counted 53 growing plants, some over six feet high. They also found about a kilo of dried pot inside. While the new legislation will legalize pot for personal consumption it won't de-criminalize grow-ops.
1. What is Canada’s plan?

Fulfilling an election promise by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, legal sales of certain forms of cannabis begin on Oct. 17. Fresh or dried cannabis, cannabis oil, and plants and seeds for cultivation will be allowed initially. Edible products and concentrates will be legalized later. Federal regulations put the minimum purchase age at 18, allow people to grow up to four plants at home and set strict rules on packaging and branding. The law also bans marijuana exports and imports, except for medical or scientific purposes, which require a permit. It’s up to Canada’s provinces to determine rules for retail sales and distribution. Provinces also have the power to lower possession and personal cultivation limits, increase the minimum age and restrict where marijuana may be used in public.

. . . . .

8. Will Canada still prosecute people for weed-related crimes?

Yes. New laws introduce stiff penalties for selling marijuana to minors, illegal distribution or sale and driving while impaired. Giving or selling marijuana to youths under 18 and producing cannabis in excess of the personal cultivation rules carry a maximum penalty of 14 years in jail. New regulations also authorize police to test drivers’ saliva to determine if they are drug-impaired.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -quicktake

Even with pot use soon to be legal growing 53 plants in the yard and having two pounds of dried marijuana inside the house greatly exceeds the coming legal limits for home cultivation. If convicted Belanger isn't going to get a break on sentencing because of legalization.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Didn't realize we had twofer here. I always wondered how he managed to NOT get popped for a grow op, EXCEPT that it would require actual work, something well known to be against his strongly held religious convictions. Any guess as to which of them was actually doing the actual work?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Belanger is having family problems along with legal problems. All he wanted to do was give his daughter hard-earned advice from his own experiences as a father and share his knowledge regarding how she should parent her own non-existent children. Not because he's a demented old loon but because he's a caring responsible non-grandfather with an unquenchable love for the grandchildren he doesn't actually have. His advice? Don't sell his future grandchildren into slavery! His daughter, to be married this fall, unfortunately took it amiss.

It started with this posting on his Facebook page along with a picture of the happy couple;
Edward Jay Robin Belanger
7 hrs ·
My Beautiful Daughter and my future electrifying son in law are getting married next fall,,,Now that's cause for a celebration indeed!
But it all turned sour;
Edward Jay Robin Belanger I want folks to know Terra is not pregnant,,,,Yet,,,,now my only concern is to convince them when and if they decide to have children not to sell there Child for tax credits...registerig a child is offering the Childs body to the debtor government to be used as a surety or collaterol to give value to a peper security so it can be traded on the stock exhange...Now please do not deer in the headlights assume this is not true. I can post the proof CANADA is a debtor corporation that uses flesh to give value to the money. The owners of CANADA follow Leviticus 25:44-50 and are quite serious about slavery... I want all to know my motive in offering this info is not to incite anger and quote dubious or frivolous info but that my obvious and unquenchable love for my daughter extends to my potential grandchildren.

Edward Jay Robin Belanger This is the Canadian Ownership Control and Determination Act my daughter is angry I posted this as she wants to keep her head in the sand and actively censor me... https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/.../SOR.../page-11.html... it tells you the value of life your assigned and how much the government collects on the annuities for the bond they place on the head of the child using it for surety to create securities.

Edward Jay Robin Belanger Those who get angry they are exposed to the real facts about how money is valued may wish to examine their real motive for getting angry... It is not because the truth is being posted it is because their conscience is offended...

Edward Jay Robin Belanger What kind of a father would I be if I knew about this fraud and forced slavery and never told my daughter so she believed me...I would be a low life slave promoter ..

Edward Jay Robin Belanger They really want to believe in the servitude system of taxation and think it is all good are now faced with reality and they have to totally restructure their thinking...Some are just to proud of being a slave to do that for their own children...
And then he posted this tragic missive;
Edward Jay Robin Belanger to late she has defriended me..yup my own daughter cause I tell the truth
Pained beyond measure by this filial ingratitude Belanger posted proof of his contention on his Facebook page. It's based on the irrefutable fact that his daughter is a warehouse where "the goods (grandchild to be) are stored". State issued birth certificates are warehouse receipts transferring ownership of the warehouse goods from the parents into state-owned slavery. I don't see how you can argue against that, it's just plain common sense and it's in the seventh edition of Black's Law Dictionary! It's all in a pdf link he posted;
A certificate is a "paper establishing an ownership claim." - Barron's Dictionary of Banking Terms. Registration of births began in 1915, by the Bureau of Census, with all states adopting the practice by 1933.

Birth and marriage certificates are a form of securities called "warehouse receipts." The items included on a warehouse receipt, as descried at §7-202 of the Uniform Commercial Code, the law which governs commercial paper and transactions, which parallel a birth or marriage certificate are:

-the location of the warehouse where the goods are stored... (residence)
-the date of issue of the receipt ("Date issued")

-the consecutive number of the receipt... (found on back or front of the certificate, usually in red numbers)

-a description of the goods or of the packages containing them. (name, sex, date of birth, etc.)

-the signature of the warehouseman, which may be made by his authorized agent... (municipal clerk or state registrar's signature)

Birth/marriage certificates now appear to at least qualify as "warehouse receipts" under the Uniform Commercial Code. Black's Law Dictionary , Seventh Edition, defines: warehouse receipt. "...A warehouse receipt, which is considered a document of title, may be a negotiable instrument and is often used for financing with inventory as security."

Since the U.S. went bankrupt in 1933, all new money has to be borrowed into existence. All states started issuing serial-numbered, certificated "warehouse receipts" for births and marriages in order to pledge us as collateral against those loans and municipal bonds taken out with the Federal Reserve's banks. The "Full faith and Credit" of the American people is said to be that which back the nation's debt. That simply means the American people's ability to labor and pay back that debt. In order to catalog its laborers, the government needed an efficient, methodical system of tracking its property to that end.

Humans today are looked upon merely as resources - "human resources" that is.

Governmental assignment of a dollar value to the heads of citizens began on July 14, 1862 when President Lincoln offered 6 percent interest bearing-bonds to states who freed their slaves on a "per head" basis. This practice of valuating humans (cattle?) continues today with our current system of debt-based currency reliant upon a steady stream of fresh new chattels to back it.
https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-Fh6RGsV ... 24peRzJn4w

This isn't just some crazed gibberish he's downloaded from the internet. As I said earlier it's something he learned from his own hard-earned life experience as a parent. He did his best but was stabbed in the back by his own wife;
Nancy-Jean Lyons Caswell-Sears Edward Jay Robin Belanger it's a rock and a hard place robin...remember how you felt when you decided to marry

Edward Jay Robin Belanger no one ever told me about registering my children for sale...I opposed it anyways but my wife insisted
Then some busy-body decided to stick her oar in;
Gabrielle Joy I’m sorry but Terra being a good friend of mine, I don’t think it’s appropriate discussing her personal life on Facebook. I get robin you are concerned about your daughters well being and what you think is best for her, but if I could just suggest that maybe respecting terras individuality and her right to choose how to live her life and also respect her privacy and not have open conversation about it on Facebook.

Edward Jay Robin Belanger well when she indicates she has no respect for her father by rude comments and defriending me cause I posted the truth on my page I can and will post whatever I want...This started as of one comment at the top of this thread
So minister Belanger has decided that his family duty requires him to take direct action against his daughter to protect his unconceived grandchildren from the hypothetical future actions of their non-parents. It's the least that a loving non-grandfather can do;
Edward Jay Robin Belanger I will intervene by communicating to the registrar about her potential registry to do my due diligence in preventing her from selling her potential children....your friends with someone who actively wants to sell her children so she can get more money..She has no concerns whatsoever of selling her child into slavery... and you think thats cool?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

That's just plain creepy is what it is. So very Belanger too, and just plain disturbing.

Is he actually senile, or too much whacky baccy, or as it appears he's been this whacked out for a very long time.

I'd say from all appearances that he is trying his absolute best to totally alienate his daughter and future, if any, grandchildren, and doing a damn good job of it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's just plain creepy is what it is. So very Belanger too, and just plain disturbing.

Is he actually senile, or too much whacky baccy, or as it appears he's been this whacked out for a very long time.

I'd say from all appearances that he is trying his absolute best to totally alienate his daughter and future, if any, grandchildren, and doing a damn good job of it.
All of the above but apparently even he had second thoughts about going down the road of alienating his family for no reason except his own senile demented obsessions. You're going to have to take my word on that whole interchange because he's done a scorched-earth on his Facebook page and delted the whole discussion. But I was there at the perfect, very short moment to record it for posterity. I'd gone to his Facebook page as part of my infrequent routine of checking up on what the loonies are up to. This discussion all happened in a very short time and I was on about five minutes after one of his his posts. There was a sign that I'd not seen before on Facebook saying that someone was writing a post while I was reading the page. It turned out to be the one where Belanger complained that his daughter had unfriended him. His threat to go proactive about contacting government officials about his daughter's hypothetical future bad parenting went up a few minutes after that.

I'm guessing that his threat to harass the registrar of births got his long estranged wife into the picture telling him to stop being a complete fucking idiot or else. As the court hearing showed she still has clout and if it came to choosing him or the soon to be married daughter I can guess which way it would go. On one side a useless senescent long-discarded husband obsessed with bizarre anti-social beliefs whom she'd dumped decades ago or a soon to be married daughter who will probably provide grandchildren. Doesn't sound like a hard decision to me.

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It seems a bit picky to criticise his dubious logic for including elements of a legal framework that simply do not apply in Canada. If Canada is short of frogs, that is because they are all in the box of frogs Belanger uses for a brain.
notorial dissent

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:25 am It seems a bit picky to criticise his dubious logic for including elements of a legal framework that simply do not apply in Canada. If Canada is short of frogs, that is because they are all in the box of frogs Belanger uses for a brain.
I will admit that the one puzzling thing was why he was going on about an illusory US bankruptcy that exactly zip to do with Canada. Even for all his derangement, that doesn't make much sense other than to show he truly has NO grip on reality.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Its a common opca belief that the U.S. Owns canada so you can say screw canadian law and use american stuff. Never made sense to me even when i was heavy in the fmotl movement.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent

bmxninja357 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:13 am Its a common opca belief that the U.S. Owns canada so you can say screw canadian law and use american stuff. Never made sense to me even when i was heavy in the fmotl movement.

Peace
Ninj
They seem intent on using the US Constitution for justification in the UK too, and that makes even less sense. They claim the Magna Carta is immutable and then almost in the same breath use references to the US Constitution or laws. Really!! Huh!! I guess expecting rationality from irrational people is a bit much, but what t he hey!!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

In other Belanger news his drug trial is scheduled to continue on January 30th.

HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:25 am
bmxninja357 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:13 am Its a common opca belief that the U.S. Owns canada so you can say screw canadian law and use american stuff. Never made sense to me even when i was heavy in the fmotl movement.

Peace
Ninj
They seem intent on using the US Constitution for justification in the UK too, and that makes even less sense. They claim the Magna Carta is immutable and then almost in the same breath use references to the US Constitution or laws. Really!! Huh!! I guess expecting rationality from irrational people is a bit much, but what t he hey!!
Each time you issue this claim I am obliged to reiterate for the Quatloos! community that you have never provided any evidence of a British fotler quoting specifically US law or the US constitution as part of their British fmotl theories. The exception being UCC which seems to have taken over from the Bills of Exchange Act 1882 a having worldwide magical powers.
notorial dissent

Oooh poor baby. All you need to do is read through the UK and Canadian forums and you will see plenty of references. Then you acknowledge the use of the UCC, which is only and soley a US law, having no more force and effect outside of the US, anymore than the Bill of Exchange Act has any force or effect in the US, and doesn't mean at all what many fotl'ers claim it does. And becausue you asked so nicely...

US nonsense being used in a Canadian court by a Canadian crazy.

[25] The “:FEDERAL-POSTAL-COURT” decision I have reviewed and “Judge” Miller’s statements to Judge Meyer only hint at scope of Miller’s bizarre claims. For example, Wollongong City Council v Falamaki, [2010] NSWLEC 66 reports representation by “plenipotentiary judge David-Wynn Miller”, who shared “a little secret” with the Court: “Every word that starts in the English language with a vowel, a, e, i, o and u and followed by two consonants is a word that means no contract.” That insight is “astonishing”, or, in “Millerese”, “no contract”.
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 33#p270233
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Very clever Mr Dissent.
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:08 am Will this do?

[25] The “:FEDERAL-POSTAL-COURT” decision I have reviewed and “Judge” Miller’s statements to Judge Meyer only hint at scope of Miller’s bizarre claims. For example, Wollongong City Council v Falamaki, [2010] NSWLEC 66 reports representation by “plenipotentiary judge David-Wynn Miller”, who shared “a little secret” with the Court: “Every word that starts in the English language with a vowel, a, e, i, o and u and followed by two consonants is a word that means no contract.” That insight is “astonishing”, or, in “Millerese”, “no contract”.
Pathetic.

Asked to give a single case of (1) the US constitution or US laws being used (A) by British foltr's, the best you can provide is a case of (1') a US sovcit guru who makes no reference at all to US laws, being quoted in (B) a Canadian court as having appeared in (C) an Australian court.

Unless you think the FEDERAL-POSTAL-COURT is an actual part of US jurisprudence.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

The Australian case where the late David hyphen Wynn full-colon Miller made a personal appearance, is quite interesting in itself.
I suppose I should comment on that on the Miller thread as not relevant to Belanger.
here it is http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 52#p270252
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

HardyW wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:53 am Very clever Mr Dissent.
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:08 am Will this do?

Pathetic.

Asked to give a single case of (1) the US constitution or US laws being used (A) by British foltr's, the best you can provide is a case of (1') a US sovcit guru who makes no reference at all to US laws, being quoted in (B) a Canadian court as having appeared in (C) an Australian court.

Unless you think the FEDERAL-POSTAL-COURT is an actual part of US jurisprudence.
You miss notorial dissent's point entirely, Hardy. What he said, and what I would have said, is that there are many examples of what you request on the US and Canadian forums on Quatloos. He and I, to name but two of the regulars here, have beter things to do than do your research for you; but I will add to his invitation, and invite you to peruse those forums, and you will find all of the examples which you would ever want, and more.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Let's not clutter up Belanger's page with a squabble totally unrelated to him. I've got more Belanger idiocy to report without getting caught up in Millerese craziness. He's curently in a squabble with a fake judge who says he's going to sue him for defamation. I can guess at Belanger's response to that threat;

"Let me check. I know I had a loonie and some dimes somewhere in one of my pant pockets last week. Nope, must have spent it. You're going to garnishee my pension and seize my bank account and investments? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! Sorry, lost control of myself there. Do continue about how you are going to take everything I've got."

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:08 am Oooh poor baby. All you need to do is read through the UK and Canadian forums and you will see plenty of references. Then you acknowledge the use of the UCC, which is only and soley a US law, having no more force and effect outside of the US, anymore than the Bill of Exchange Act has any force or effect in the US, and doesn't mean at all what many fotl'ers claim it does. And becausue you asked so nicely...

And, the UCC isn't even a Federal law. It is fifty separate state laws that are almost, but not quite, identical.

It was a model statute proposed by business groups so that contracts could be made between parties in different states, without having to deal with possibly conflicting laws in each state.
notorial dissent

Burnaby, despite the infestation that has grown in to OPCA epidemic that has inflicted Alberta and environs, and is largely our fault, you have luckily missed out on the plague that is Millerism, a small thing to be thankful in my opinion. Hopefully it will soon be as dead and buried as it progenitor,
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:42 pm Let's not clutter up Belanger's page with a squabble totally unrelated to him. I've got more Belanger idiocy to report without getting caught up in Millerese craziness. He's curently in a squabble with a fake judge who says he's going to sue him for defamation. I can guess at Belanger's response to that threat;

"Let me check. I know I had a loonie and some dimes somewhere in one of my pant pockets last week. Nope, must have spent it. You're going to garnishee my pension and seize my bank account and investments? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! Sorry, lost control of myself there. Do continue about how you are going to take everything I've got."
So a fake reverend is suing a fake judge. I guess the interesting point is who's fake court will hear the fake case?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You've got it backwards. The fake judge (so old he makes me seem a youngster) is threatening to sue Belanger because Belanger called him a fake judge, which he manifestly is. All irrelevant since Belanger is judgment proof.