Dean Clifford is Deemed a Vexatious Litigant in Alberta

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford is Deemed a Vexatious Litigant in Alberta

Post by Burnaby49 »

You'll note that as one of the few Canadians on Quatloos and also the Canadian forum moderator and the instigator of this thread, I chose not to respond to essene.

I've learned from watching you Americans responding to the same type of idiots in your threads that engaging essene is a fool's game. He doesn't care if he's right or wrong, he just enjoys generating responses. His arguments are vague ramblings like;

1) "Canada" What is it?????

apparently just about everyone in the world except poor essene has a handle on what Canada is but he's overwhelmed by all the possible alternatives.

And his comment;
2) So just how do you break all formal ties? Is the act of sending back your birth certificate enough, or do you need to do something more? I don't know how, however I certainly would like to know how to do it, and to have it recognized by all Crown Agents (the semi-conscious men running around in their costumes and imaginary titles breaking God's laws).
Shows what he really wants. The ulltimate sovereign goal of renouncing Canada without actually leaving Canada. The dream is to renounce all those pesky obligations imposed on him by physically being here, like obeying the laws and paying taxes while still being first in line at the trough for government handouts. Like Belanger with his stated beliefs that all laws are invalid and can't be applied against him because they aren't written in the King James Bible but still insists that he's entitled to benefit from whatever laws he approves of like welfare and free medical care.

His comment;
Additionally, I have yet to personally meet anyone who wants to be free of the Crown slavery system to claim they have no obligations or responsibilites. No one other than the Judge, who has no right to make personal claims and be the judge at the same time has made these blasphemis claims.
just means he hasn't moved around in Freeman circles much since that, as I said in the preceding paragraph, is exactly what they want.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Actually it's totally irrelevant what essene or any other internet legal genius thinks about the correctness of Meads. He can ramble on all day and night how he's found flaws in it and it's all wrong. so what? What are the consequences? Canadian courts have accepted Meads as precedence, it has been cited perhaps hundreds of times. That's not going to change at all just because someone like essene, whoever he is, yammers away on Quatloos with moronic arguments about the uncertainty of what is actually encompassed by the word 'Canada'. Meads conclusions are now settled law and it is pointless to argue with us about it. If essene ever happens to be standing in front of a judge challenging Meads the court isn't going to have the slightest interest in essene's contention that he bested us here on Quatloos.

So, essene, if you have any real belief in your legal interpretations rather than just using them to piss around on Quatloos, take them to where it counts and confront the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench with them. Tell judge Rooke chapter and verse how he screwed up.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Just after I made that last post I realized that perhaps I was unfair to essene and his attempts to bond with us. His name, the name of an ancient Jewish religious sect, indicates that he may be one of Belanger's CERI acolytes. Not Belanger, essene is too coherent to be him. My thoughts went to Alfred Potvin, a Belanger follower who recently got totally demolished at Queen's Bench;

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 8&t=11817

So, if essene is indeed Potvin, it was very insensitive for me to suggest that he go and battle his legal theories out at Albert's Queen's Bench because that court has declared him to be a vexatious litigant and he can no longer file legal actions there. And essene, I can sympathize with your bitterness against Meads. Meads was the main weapon used against you en route to your being declared vexatious. But, as I said earlier, like it or not, you're stuck with Meads.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Generally when someone has major difficulties with the concept of country or similar or insists on arguing a one off definition and claim it is all encompassing, it is a good hint that there really isn't much point of arguing further.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Some times when you are studying ducks, it makes a change for an actual duck to fly past.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

essene wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:36 pm Everyone keeps quoting Meade vs Meade. Well I read the whole damn thing and understood it.
The judge tells it very straight. It's the part no one mentions that got my attention, because no one quoting the case has actually read the damn thing. Here in paragraph 318 is the punch line.

Meads v. Meads, 2012 ABQB 571 (CanLII)
[318] Of course, it is indeed possible to cease to be governed by Canadian law. One only need leave Canada and break formal ties with this jurisdiction. However, the ‘immune by declaration’ school claims a person can live in Canada but without any obligation or responsibility as a consequence of some special status, which has various names such as a “sovereign man”, a “freeman”, or a “Freeman-on-the-Land”. This “Immune by declaration” group often draws an arbitrary line between “statutes” and “common law”, and says they are subject to “common law”, but not legislation. Mr. Mehat ads appears to have adopted that kind of distinction.

Still some questions to answer are:
[snip]
Really, you read through the entire Meads v Meads, which goes in to great detail to dispense with silly semantic nit picking, that commonly makes up the sovereign arguments, to focus on a single paragraph of that ruling, and taking it out of context to try to find a way out, similar to some of the exact examples, specified within Meads. You may have "read" Meads, but I think you have missed its entire plot. Basically the law is not what you try to contort it to be, and don't take things out of context. Go back and reread Meads and you will see why exactly your questions are wrong.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

We don’t have to speculate on what Rooke meant by Canada because he makes it clear in other decisions. He’s talking about that giant chunk of land labeled Canada on maps, between the continental United States and Alaska. As long as you’re physically on that landmass you’re subject to Canadian laws. There is no way to be physically present within those geographical boundaries and not be subject to Canadian laws. As the others explained, the only way to leave Canada is to move to another country or live in international waters.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:37 pm As the others explained, the only way to leave Canada is to move to another country or live in international waters.
Would living in international waters actually work? See, for example, stateless person, which states (see what I did there) that most stateless persons were born without a state or became stateless due to a regime change.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

From grim reserves of dejection yet perhaps fawning for his days of guruhood long past, Dean posts to facebook:
Dean C. Clifford‎
to
Earth Stewardship Cooperative
3 hrs ·

I have not logged in here for quite some time. Do not see the point, really. But I just approved 42 people requesting to be in the group from over the past God knows how long. I have been spending all of my time either on my own life or building slowly in the Private with the E.S.C. Project, which I see very little point in pursuing online at this point due to a complete lack of interest from most people in ACTUALLY contributing and wanting to build something. It seems that most people have basically joined the discussion group to be informed when it's all built so they can get involved liability, risk and contribution free. Well, that is not how it works. I'll continue to post infrequently, see what happens, but the ball is in other people's court now. Things in the world have not only got as bad as I said they were going to, especially with the new fake plandemic that is here to get the masses begging to volunteer their rights away for protection, but they are worse than even I imagined they could be. We will see who is motivated now to organize and create a Private Society that is free from this horseshit.

I'm already out and across the finish line, so to be honest, I could not really give a fuck less who decides to join me there. I've rebuilt my life and my business, things are moving forward and there is a small dedicated group that wants to be there for that. The rest of you deserve what is coming. You wanted to hide like a fucking rat in a hole hoping that you would be missed by the Commies, but you won't be. You wanted to do nothing and wait for someone to create the escape and then you could weasel in believing that your life is SOOOOOO valuable that any group would be honoured to have you join up afterward... well that isn't the case.

There are 1206 people on this page and less than 1% ever did anything more than click to button to ask to join. 99% of people would rather spend their money on Netflix than their future. It's really fucking sad. When you cry out from the forced vaccinations.... I will not hear your cries.

Dean
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

A lot of irony in that message. While Clifford moans and complains about all the people who basically want to leech off his efforts to set up a "private society", he is totally tone-deaf in recognizing that he has been doing the same leeching himself within our society.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Poor poor Deano. That's quite the pity party he's got going on there. Nobody loves/appreciates Deano, he's gonna go eat worms, take his ball and go home, sit in the corner and sulk. As Observer points out, the irony here is what Deano is whining about. What he is proposing is going to actually require real honest hard work, something I think he and Darcy are both highly allergic to. What he's actually saying here, if I can read between the lines and interpolate a bit, is that he wants to build this "Private Society"/utopia on the backs of several other someones labor, and surprise surprise, there is no mass rush forward to do Deano's bidding. I think that lesson has been well learned by his past exploits. Poor poor Deano, the world just isn't rushing to sing his praises.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:45 pmPoor poor Deano, the world just isn't rushing to sing his praises.
Or support his ass.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

wserra wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:54 am
notorial dissent wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:45 pmPoor poor Deano, the world just isn't rushing to sing his praises.
Or support his ass.
Yeah that. :snicker:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Any idea if Dean is up to anything? Getting activity on dean related videos again.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:06 pm Any idea if Dean is up to anything? Getting activity on dean related videos again.
No idea. His name hasn't cropped up again in court filings, at least that I'm aware of and I've not seen any FB activity related to him, not that I'm actively looking. If he's up to something we'll no doubt hear about it in due course unless he's doing something like secretly advising litigants again but being more careful to keep his name off documents.

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

jeeze i thought that deanosaur was extinct. guess he cant smile and ask me if i want fries with that yet...

peace
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

aight' then...

hey deanomatic. the ingrate jobless... votin fer trudy again? free bananas again? on the cerb arent ya? you are a coward and a fraud. i'd tell ya to go home but who knows who's couch yer on.

come play deanosaur. until then you ain't worth a real reply.

modified-"everybody knew he was the coward of the county."

i think dean is the north side of a south facing government recommended glory hole[ https://globalnews.ca/news/7204384/coro ... holes-sex/ ]. stop wasting electrons. you are a sad failure of canadas school and legal system. you do not come play cuz your a goof, in prison terms.

sorry to all else. as i said before i do not cater kind to cowards and fools in my jurisdiction. deaner is a misleading moron. you either come prove me wrong or shut it.

im waiting......
hate,
ninj

dean clifford. there. now you can find it on the interwebs.

(yes i will get legal. sorry for my absence. no one in country was worth my time. legally speaking.)

open your mouth again deano.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

sorry. to be clear i had a birdie come tell me dean was going to do something to me. thats why. i have bounced bars and clubs for years. for fun. one more buddy and i find you. sorry again i have no facebook. but i was shown.

peace all else.
ninj.

(whatever. wanted some action anyway)