PLD Canada - coming to a fake court near you.

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: PLD Canada - coming to a fake court near you.

Post by notorial dissent »

Or, maybe just late or lost in the mail??????? It could happen......
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Our first PLD Canada success!!! 1!!!
Update on the Giro Check sent to Epcor..... They just sent me an email stating they can’t accept it for payment.... This was my response 🇨🇦 lol Canada is just learning about Article 61 so it’s not surprising that they don’t know about the Giro checks lol well their about to find out ! Gotta say I’m having fun with this lol I can’t even get stressed about all their empty threats 😂😂😂
And her idiotic reply...
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

That's so not going to end well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:08 pm That's so not going to end well.
I have high hopes for our Canadian rebels idiots.
:beatinghorse:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:46 pm I'd like to think that the late bill means their account got flagged for extra attention.

That was my immediate thought, down to 'collections', fruitcake department, no messing about.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

EPCOR is an Edmonton electrical utility company so we might well see this end up in Queen's Bench.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

epcor stands for no such tomfoolery. if they cut ya off, in a apartment if you dont pay to keep the heat on the landlord ends up paying and then your out. and then you cant get service without paying and a deposit. its not a good time.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

I wonder where they're getting "Giro Check" from? I've not seen an actual paper Giro cheque for 20 years, so I assume they've been abolished in the UK - neither have I seen the term used before in the SovCit movement.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Tevildo wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:14 pm I wonder where they're getting "Giro Check" from? I've not seen an actual paper Giro cheque for 20 years, so I assume they've been abolished in the UK - neither have I seen the term used before in the SovCit movement.
First point; as you've indirectly noted, the word "check" is inappropriate in Canada. We spell them "cheques" the same as the British. Our PDL idiot should know this if whe was reasonably literate. However I think I know what she is getting at in using the term. Wikipedia descrobes a Gyro as;
A giro, or giro transfer, is a payment transfer from one bank account to another bank account and initiated by the payer, not the payee. The debit card has a similar model. Giros are primarily a European phenomenon; although electronic payment systems such as the Automated Clearing House exist in the United States and Canada, it is not possible to perform third party transfers with them. In the European Union, there is the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) which allows electronic giro or debit card payment to be executed to any bank in the area.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giro

Obviously she's not attempting to pay her debt through her own funds in a regular bank account since a regular everyday cheque would do the job nicely. But note this sentence in that scrawl she sent off to the bank defending her payment method;
I am a Sovereign woman and creditor in commerce, with an inherent birth right to a portion of the resorces (sic) that Canada produces.
In other words Robert Menard's almost 20 year old scam, Acceptance For Value (A4V) where you pay off debts through drafts (Gyros) on your birth bond.
The value of one's birth certificate "bond" can also supposedly be used to discharge one's debts and financial liabilities through a process known as "acceptance for value" or "A4V", without the freeman having to gain direct access to the funds himself. The UK Treasury has stated that the existence of these bonds, as well as various other freeman financial concepts, are myths.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_o ... _successes

So my guess is that she's written up her own hand-done 'check' payable to EPCOR and to be paid by the government of Canada from her mythical birth-bond account. She's chosen, or been told, to call it a Gyro cheque. However, inexplicably EPCOR refused to accept it as payment and the note linked by SteveUK is her gibberish response to the ignorance of EPCOR staff in rejecting a perfectly legit fake check written to a non-existent account.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

bmxninja357 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:56 pm epcor stands for no such tomfoolery. if they cut ya off, in a apartment if you dont pay to keep the heat on the landlord ends up paying and then your out. and then you cant get service without paying and a deposit. its not a good time.
Pretty accurate. Epcor has a reputation for following the book in all things with an outstanding customer information system that allows them to track every bit of information about a customer account ranging from which door to knock on or check if the dogs are locked up before entering a customer premises. That being said they also have a reputation for not bending rules in any fashion. Don't pay your bill, simple response, no service, and no negotiation whatsoever. Good thing though, you will talk to a customer service rep who is actually from Edmonton rather than the Phillipines. Actually though I kind of like them - they showed up once to read my gas meter, my dogs got out, myself and the meter reader spent a half hour chasing them down, and they gave me an unexpected 50 bucks off my next gas bill without me even complaining to them just as a good will gesture since they screwed up.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Tevildo wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:14 pm I wonder where they're getting "Giro Check" from? I've not seen an actual paper Giro cheque for 20 years, so I assume they've been abolished in the UK - neither have I seen the term used before in the SovCit movement.
I've never heard of a giro check. Is it a British thing?

In this context, I'm assuming she sent them something like a WeRe check.

ETA: Ninja'd by Burnaby.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

Are they maybe using deposit slips and calling them checks? That's been an old one here off and on.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It is essentially that. They come attatched to the bill, and you can post it back or pay it in a post office or bank. A bit old school nowadays, but they still do exist and are used mainly by pensioners who don't really do online.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:59 am I've never heard of a giro check. Is it a British thing?

In this context, I'm assuming she sent them something like a WeRe check.

ETA: Ninja'd by Burnaby.
Yes, I see what Jacquie is trying to do now. Just a quick note to clarify this for non-British and non-elderly readers:
  • A cheque (check, in AmE, but not in Canada) is a piece of paper that you give to your creditor. They give it to their bank, which then sends it to your bank, requesting it to transfer the funds to your creditor's account.
  • A Giro transfer (which is what Jacquie is pretending to do) is (or was) a piece of paper that you gave to your bank, instructing it to transfer the funds to your creditor. (As an aside, this was the standard means of non-cash non-electronic funds transfer in Germany, when I lived there in about 2005).
  • A Giro cheque was a cheque drawn on the National Girobank, historically used (among other things) for payment of Social Security benefits. Unlike normal (crossed) cheques, it didn't have to be paid into a bank account, you could exchange it directly for cash at the Post Office. They were effectively abolished in 2003 (when benefits became directly payable into your bank account), and entirely abolished in 2012 (much later than I thought).
notorial dissent

PLD'ers, boldly marching ever backwards united in FAIL.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:26 am PLD'ers, boldly marching ever backwards united in FAIL.
Their inability to learn from past wins never ceases to amaze.
lurker9000
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by lurker9000 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:06 pm An historic first! No, not PDL coming to Canada but this post. This is my 6,846th post and the first I’ve ever made while not being on my ancient desktop in the basement. Currently in Palm Springs and, reluctantly, poking away on wife’s iPad. I hate mobile devices.
This may be a little off topic but if you get a full size Bluetooth keyboard and pair it with an iPad typing short posts is pretty nice and longer stuff is almost bearable.
notorial dissent

SteveUK wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:55 am
notorial dissent wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:26 am PLD'ers, boldly marching ever backwards united in FAIL.
Their inability to learn from past wins never ceases to amaze.
Amaze, sadden, terrify.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Enjoy your new and improved flag.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

At least she'll have a souvenir of the pending disaster. Perhaps she can wrap it around herself for warmth when her power is cut off. Alberta winters are cold.