PLD Canada - coming to a fake court near you.

Moderator: Burnaby49

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: PLD Canada - coming to a fake court near you.

Post by grixit »

A better view of that coat of arms.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Nothing says "Symbol of a Country Fighting Back" like copy-and-paste clip art.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Just realized: he forgot to include a KJV!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:56 pm Just realized: he forgot to include a KJV!
Don't mix up idiotic sovereign scams. The KJV is Bellanger's failed moronic bullshit. PDL doesn't bother with biblical authority, they've failed trying to screw their creditors through the authority of the Magna Carta.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:55 pm Nothing says "Symbol of a Country Fighting Back" like copy-and-paste clip art.
Only the strongest can thrive with a crest made in MS Paint.
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

I was seriously starting to think my days of lurking here might be over. Menard seems to be MIA, Belanger is circling the drain, Clifford is... who the hell knows? The shenanigans were getting sparse.

This ought to keep things interesting, though!
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Tuba Cain wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:38 pm I was seriously starting to think my days of lurking here might be over. Menard seems to be MIA, Belanger is circling the drain, Clifford is... who the hell knows? The shenanigans were getting sparse.

This ought to keep things interesting, though!
Don't get too optimistic, I'm guessing that this is just a flash in the pan that won't survive the first collision with reality. As you noted the giants of yesteryear are gone and I can't see pigmies like Jacquie Phoenix taking up the slack.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grixit wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:29 am Image

A better view of that coat of arms.

The (ahahaha) coat of arms should show a man and a woman standing underneath the Article 61/Magna Carta/1215 scroll. Or, in a more elaborate version of the arms, the man and woman could flank the shield, as supporters thereof. The shield would be "leaved and dressed" with marijuana plants, which probably are used to get people to accept the premises of PLD; and in place of something like a knight's armored helmet... what? A propeller beanie? A dunce cap? A jester's headdress?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It is a rather tragic state of affairs, and not unique to Canada. The golden UK days of PoE, Tom, Goodf and other morons sadly petered out. Thankfully, PLD UK provided a fantastic amount of entertainment in the aftermath, but with the de facto loss of its captain, its ran aground on the rocks.

The problem for the Canadian crew is that infernal leader. No discussion / debate seems to be tolerated, and Jacqui is certainly no leader. The page just rambles to itself.

PLD Canada needs a strong leader, and even stronger idiots willing to spin the wheel. Then, and only then, does it have any chance of becoming a comedy powerhouse.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Steve I think the word you were struggling for was "idioter" or perhaps more appropriately "idjiter", which only truly describes the caliber of fool needed, and alas, I fear Canada is falling down on the job there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

You could chuck anything derogatory in there and it would still make sense!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Because its worked everytime before...

I love Article 61 🇨🇦 I’m currently waiting to see if the cops show up today. Their attempts to summons my legal fiction to court failed, so they figured I would fall for the court order issued for not showing up for court, so I started the process on a second judge, reminded him that I was outside of his jurisdiction and therefore the court order was an act of treason. I also served him a fee schedule with his name on it lol, so we shall see, I’m ready for them if they do show up, and as I always say film every encounter, so yes I will be filming everything, possibly live streaming if I can figure out how lol. I will keep you all posted 👍
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

SteveUK wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:40 pm I love Article 61 🇨🇦 I’m currently waiting to see if the cops show up today. Their attempts to summons my legal fiction to court failed, so they figured I would fall for the court order issued for not showing up for court, so I started the process on a second judge, reminded him that I was outside of his jurisdiction and therefore the court order was an act of treason. I also served him a fee schedule with his name on it lol, so we shall see, I’m ready for them if they do show up, and as I always say film every encounter, so yes I will be filming everything, possibly live streaming if I can figure out how lol. I will keep you all posted 👍
That will be a fun video to watch.

LOL, indeed.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:31 am Our first PLD Canada success!!! 1!!!
As I read the letter the lyrics "And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson" started rattling around my head.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It seems Ms Phoenix's common law view of property laws has earned her a true success!!! 1!!!

However, not to be put out by the whole experience, she's counting this as a win.

:beatinghorse:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:30 am So far it's just our heroine, Jacqui Phoenix talking to herself. Most disappointing.
Be afraid my Canadian friends, our british PLD hero has put out the begging bowl for your constitutional heroine.
Dreary Dave wrote:David Robinson shared a group.
11 hrs

This is a call for help for our Canadian sister who has taken our group and set thesame up for the Canadians....she has been working very hard and has been taking on Andrew Scheer to lobby him. she has travelled around to meet people, she has been putting people on Notice admining the group and setting up the groundwork necessary to sieze a public building too. ALl that in just a couple of months.

She is in the whole for about a grand (Canadian dollars) so I am asking for any members who can afford to donate anything that you can to please help out....A bank account wouldn't likely be of much use so she has provided a po box address and I will add an email address for e-transfer if you know what that is?

jacquelinedrumheller@icloud.com

Thanks folks and do check out the Common Law Canadian's FB group.

Box 801 Bowden Alberta Canada T0M-0K0

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... oup_header
Worry not, I'll return at the drop of a hat to save you all.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well nothing else is happening here so maybe she can add a little entertainment value. We've gone from fighting giants (comparatively speaking) to pigmies.

It won't last long if she tries it in Alberta. Queen's Bench goes nuclear with fools like her.

notorial dissent

She definitely picked the WRONG place for what she's planning.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

PLD Exporting Stupid

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

(Edit: This probably should be attached to PLD Canada - coming to a fake court near you rather than a new topic. I didn't scroll down far enough before posting!)

[No problem. - WS]

The source for this is the UK Practical Lawful (sic) Dissent group, but it looks like the export of stupid is not a one way street.
Jacquie Phoenix 4 November at 19:44

Attention All PLD members.

I am looking for a handful of people that are under Oath and have been successfully using the process to assist in training others in Magna Carta, Article 61, and the process.

Keep in mind that it is our Constitutional Duty to seize Government Buildings and Assets. I need people who are Confident in the process, because, I am training others to fulfill All Constitutional Obligations. Especially Building seizure.
Well Canada is a huge mess lol and as my home country I have to fight hardest here, the group is growing fast I keep things focused on the Treason and the Remedy.

I am laying the groundwork for Canada's first building seizure but the UN is moving at super speed here. So I'm trying to get people to starting laying the groundwork across the country for a mass seizure. The Australians are finally getting involved, the group is still rather small and had a slight delay in growth but they have had a good influx of new members today, I want to get them focused on the Treason and get them laying the groundwork for building seizures preferably on mass, New Zealand has been mostly involved in the FMOTL methods but have been very responsive to Article 61, the group has only been up a couple days and the numbers are climbing fast, again I want to keep them focused and laying the groundwork for building seizures. 🤗

As mod in this group I see the member requests and I know that I myself have approved many people from other Commonwealth Countries, I can't see the numbers because I am only a mod, but I do know that there will be more groups needed. I have learned a great deal from David Robinson if we unite like Magna Carta intended and peacefully, lawfully seize Government Buildings especially on mass. The Treasonous Regime will have no choice but to listen.

That's what I aim to do, a mass seizure the more Commonwealth Countries involved the better, we are running out of time. So that's what I need people to help me teach them and keep them focused. The groundwork has to be done right and things have to remain Peaceful. We can save our Countries but unity is key.
A tip-off to the RCMP may be warranted.

(I've broken up the text as poots don't seem to understand how to use paragraphs)
Last edited by wserra on Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add note after merging threads.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

Re: PLD Exporting Stupid

Punctuation and paragraphs, the oppressor of the common law man. Next it'll be spelling.