PLD Canada - coming to a fake court near you.

Moderator: Burnaby49

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: PLD Exporting Stupid

Post by NYGman »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:18 pm
Jacquie Phoenix 4 November at 19:44

Attention All PLD members.

So I'm trying to get people to starting laying the groundwork across the country for a mass seizure.
Why do I think the plan is to take away epileptics medicine so that they all go into a mass seizure together. We better alert the hospitals to be on the look out for this event.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
hucknallred

Re: PLD Canada - coming to a fake court near you.

Post by hucknallred »

Your very own Jacquie Phoenix has pretty much taken over the UK PLD group, mainly due to all the other admins losing interest. She is ready to hang most of Alberta's finest though.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... ater&ifg=1

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Ooh, Jacquie has an A61 friend over there..

Travis Patron, come on down!

He seems to have declared independance

https://www.nationalist.ca/2020/02/27/d ... ependence/

I'd wear one of these
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Getting Travis Patron as a supporter of your group might not be helpful. His Canadian Nationalist Party is a very fringe, right wing nationalist, almost neo-Nazi group. When I say fringe, in the last election he managed to garner the vast sum of 168 votes. :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_ ... list_Party
That being said, hooking up with PLD Canada might be a last ditch, Hail Mary strategy on his part. He has some legal troubles of his own and is due up in court towards the end of this month as this case rags on.
https://leaderpost.com/news/crime/far-r ... s-on-women
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So you have 168 totally crazed or senile voters in Canada? Lucky you. I have a feeling those letters will do about as much good in Canada as they did in UK, since Treason and misprision don't mean what they want it to mean.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:37 pm So you have 168 totally crazed or senile voters in Canada? Lucky you.
More like "old white guys with too much facial hair". They also share a like for usually elderly vehicles that leave oil slicks in parking spots, enjoy talking about hunting and fishing that they don't actually do, and consider themselves pretty bad ass while they enjoy the fruits of their defined benefits pensions. Welcome to my neighbours in the small town/rural Canadian prairies. I just smile and nod and remember that they live amongst us. :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtDe_gX8V1g
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

There are also people who say "I don't like any of the major candidates. I'll vote for "X" -- I don't know anything about him/her; but he/she can't be any worse."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
eric

Post by eric »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:33 pm Your very own Jacquie Phoenix has pretty much taken over the UK PLD group, mainly due to all the other admins losing interest. She is ready to hang most of Alberta's finest though.
Well that didn't go so well... here's the reply from the Alberta justice system:

Note the following implied threat:
any further letters you attempt to deliver will be viewed as an attempt to intimidate the Alberta Sheriff and the Provincial Court Judge which may precipitate police involvement
Hmmm... will our heroine back down or will we see another "he whose name shall not be mentioned". OK I did it Boisjoli Boisjoli Boisjoli
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Actually Boisjoli has been a productive member of society of late. After his dream of being paid to sit in court and give his opinion of judges failed he actually decided to get back to real productive work. In the last eight months or so he's only put up YouTube videos on two topics;

1 - Completed construction jobs, mainly house framing and decking. He's a skilled carpenter and he seems to be fairly continually employed.

2 - Videos to his children telling them he misses them.

He still occasionally lets off steam by ranting away on his deceased mother's Face Book account but even there he's cut way back on the craziness.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

awe. i didnt know mrs boisjoli passed away. i really liked her. i helped her with a little fuel money when i could back when i would go to al's court. she generally didnt agree with much of al's stuff but she loved her son. and she was always very nice to me. i will actually miss her.

dammit. thats 4 deaths now in the last few weeks.

r.i.p. mrs boisjoli. you were a good woman.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I can't remember when she died but it's been a while.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I 'm glad he's gone back to doing something useful and productive. Apparently working to feed yourself pays better than trying to raise rabble that don't want to be roused.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.