Is The World Freeman Society starting again?

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Is The World Freeman Society starting again?

Post by Burnaby49 »

Apparently so;

https://www.facebook.com/WorldFreemanSo ... __tn__=K-R
World Freeman Society
July 4 ·

Greetings folks.
I am called John and was the first CAO for the Canada chapter.
Patrick has asked me to come back and get involved again, so involved I shall be.
Once I get up to speed and see where the society has gone in the last few years, the current issues with the portals can be rectified.
We once had a thriving and dedicated community of folks learning and teaching and supporting one another and we all deserve to get that back.
Facebook will NOT be the primary user portal, but only an advertising venue.
I will be pushing to get a dedicated website back with the library, meeting rooms, weekly get togethers and if the interest is there, live discussions on Twitch.tv ( I already stream a few shows there).
I know that this society has had its ups and downs, falling on its face a few times too... Pretty natural for an organization such as this. We did pick ourselves up and collected the dropped things and continued heading down the road. I agree that we lost a lot during that time, but nothing we can't rebuild.
I don't think I will be rebuilding the wiki, as that was an unruly monster from the start. Kudos to Kent for trying to tame that behemoth.
I haven't heard from Kent, Peter, Rob or Paul for very long time. I know the level of frustration they had to make them walk away. I had it too. I do hope that the remaking of the societies portals as well as the knowledge of what it is like to NOT have a place to connect with the like minded will spur some of you to step up and take on a role of service to the community.
We are going to need:
* Coders to deal with integrations and custom scripts.
* Graphic artist to help make the sites the most attractive ever.
* Calm, thoughtful individuals to monitor and moderate the forum.
* Individuals with outreach/event planning experience to oversee getting the word out.
* A pool of folks willing to help and put the hours needed into the various projects. tasks could include research, fact finding, proofreading, event liaison, materials distribution.... You get the picture.
One of the main things that caused the society to falter in the past was a definable lack of folks willing to step up and get it done. The four initial Admins and the few support people just could not keep up with what was being asked of us.
We are in a less desirable position now.
We have fewer people washing the floors, dusting the knick knacks and cleaning up after the dog... This is going to translate into a very simplistic and problem riddled society and portal, unless some of you folks step up.
I want to schedule a live stream/meeting to discuss this and other issues.

. . . . . . . . . . .

So, before I push for sweeping changes in our mode of communication and connection, I am putting a call out for members that will take on a role in rebuilding what was once a force to be reckoned with.
If you are one of these members, please reply in a PM to me with where you feel best suited.
If I can get 5 of the right people in place, we can take this back to a global presence.
"we can take this back to a global presence". Back? Is he implying that they were once a global presence? Anyhow this posting resulted in a wild giddy five week rush of volunteers to MTWFSGA and, when the dust settled, they had one volunteer;
World Freeman Society
Well this is disappointing...
Nearly a thousand have seen this and only one steps up?

Do you folks expect it all done for you?
Apparently so since John is still waiting for a second volunteer to step up to the plate. As John said;
One of the main things that caused the society to falter in the past was a definable lack of folks willing to step up and get it done. The four initial Admins and the few support people just could not keep up with what was being asked of us.
However I doubt that they have to get all that concerned about the overwhelming amount of work required this time around given that this posting announcing the resurrection of the society garnered eight responses in total.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Is The World Freeman Society starting again?

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:36 amI haven't heard from Kent, Peter, Rob or Paul for very long time.
Well, that's because you Kent Rob Peter to pay Paul.

Sorry, waiting for coffee.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

How can John lead the angry hordes of the World Freeman Society, if there are no hordes willing to rally to his banner?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:36 am "we can take this back to a global presence". Back? Is he implying that they were once a global presence?
well, I guess since they existed once on a globe.........

and where does Steaming Pile of BM figure into this?
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

World Freeman Society
Well this is disappointing...
Nearly a thousand have seen this and only one steps up?

Do you folks expect it all done for you?
Your product is convincing people you are entitled to everything from society for free with jone of the responsibilities...... So yes, they do.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Perhaps it's got to do with how they treated those involved. Maybe it's also how they would disavow folks for pointing out that an idea has been tried, it failed and they should no longer be promoting it.

Im all good with far fetched ideas. But once it fails you stop promoting it. I was an asshole for not encouraging people to do things that are likely to land one in jail, in family peril, or other unnecessary consequences.

I will go off on this subject. I think im fairly qualified to express why it all fell apart. In short wfs was just building port royal. Big buildings on sand occupied by thieves, conmen, pirates, and self entitled peasants who exclaim verbal turds like "why do i have to work to live in my own country" or that old classic, i dont consent na na na boo boo. One small quake and port royal was gone too.

I wonder how long till my old friends come spewing nonsense toward me. Lol. Im open to them showing and proving thier incomprehensible jargon works at any level beyond using the vexatious litigant status as a cop out to actually Trying to do something properly.

More later
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

How, one might wonder, does someone get up to speed on an organization gone to oblivion???

Patrick??? Patrick who?? Who and or what is he when he is ta home???

When he says "thriving and dedicated community" just exactly how many is that in real numbers??? Two hands of hands?? I really don't think that phrase means what he thinks it means.

Not using FacePlant, now there is a novel concept. I would have thought that a functioning website would be a minor issue. Oh, wait, literate, competent, and not too high to find their fingers. Bummer a bigger issue. Ah yes, a library of the collected wisdom and successes of World Freedumbassery. Should take one #10 envelope.

(P)ick(ed) ourselves up and collected the dropped things and continued heading down the road. More like disappeared off in to the vapors of failure.

The going to need list is truly priceless. Free work, free art, calm, thoughtful moderators, again someone to organize and work, and more free work. I 'm disappointed, no begging for money.

They go ONE, ONE, amazing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Please ninja, try and be a little less censorious. I agree that, in the past, the WFS has been a home for hopeful freeloading parasites who want the state to support them while denying any responsibility to the state and leading suckers on with bullshit advice they didn't follow themselves.

But times have changed. They've learned from their past errors and have decided to pursue their quest with the help and advice of a seasoned sovereign campaigner. They've brought onboard an intellectual heavyweight who's walked the walk and beaten the man at his own game and who has been living large on the taxpayer's dime. It's right there in front of you on the WFS Facebook page;
World Freeman Society
Public group
Dean Kory has joined
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

Ah come on Burnaby, treat this magnum announcement with the seriousness and gravitas it deserves.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: bout of choking laughter later. Seriously Deano, seriously :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

It's right there in front of you on the WFS Facebook page;
C'mon now. It's fairly common knowledge ninja holds no Facebook. And i enjoy not having facetwitinstabook. If anyone is serious aboot near anything they would have a site. Not cat videos and say hi to gramma book.

But I digress.....

In short it was not right in front of me. So there.

Now I egress,
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The WFS has a Facebook page but no website because of the society's fidelity to a rock-solid fundamental principle that's the foundation of their entire sovereign philosophy. Somebody else always pays for everything. Facebook is free but a website costs money. Not much, trivial actually, but a principle is a principle. The WFS webmaster was constantly begging for totally insignificant amounts from the members to keep the website running but they stayed strong and, true to their beliefs, kept their hands in their pockets. What's the point of a website dedicated to teaching how to live a totally parasitic life if you have to pay for it?

notorial dissent

Larding the sarcasm on there a bit heavy aren't you Burnaby??? Not that I question anything you said, spot on I thought in fact, just might be a tad difficult for the Freedumbers to parse. I do think you're being a bit hard on them about the hands staying in their pockets bit, since from what I 've seen they weren't likely to have had much if anything in those pockets except maybe their ciggy and beer money, if that. Still pretty much spot on.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

There's always Wix. They host websites for free. Well for no monetary payment, but there is a price: every page has a 1 line Wix ad on it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

grixit wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:42 am There's always Wix. They host websites for free. Well for no monetary payment, but there is a price: every page has a 1 line Wix ad on it.
Still I suspect above their competency level.