PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Post by notorial dissent »

She does sound a wee bit pouty at that. Maybe something to do with the near or total lockdown the UK is under now due to the new strain. Life's rough when you're stupid and clueless.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

On January 7th Canada will implement new covid rule that travelers entering the country by air must have a very recent negative covid test before boarding the aircraft. This will include citizens trying to return home from abroad. Jacquie, as a rabid anti-mask, anti-vaccine, covid denier can't be expected to take a test for a fake disease. So she's in a bit of a bind unless she scurries home before the rule becomes effective.

https://www.canada.ca/en/transport-cana ... anada.html
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

I can see where that might put a bit of a crimp in her lifestyle and wanderings, but think of all the self righteous indignation she'll have to work with now. She's just lucky Canada hasn't implemented a mandatory two week self isolation at her expense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Actually the rules require a mandatory two week quarantine. Government says they are actually going to try and make sure people follow it this time.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Uhhh.... they allready have. When she gets home to Alberta she has to go into quarantine for two weeks. That being said, if she can't afford it she will get locked up in a hotel room for two weeks at government expense. Since she's coming in from the UK she's not eligible for the rapid test/short quarantine program. Side note - just had assorted family members return from a year in Australia. They were eligible for the short program but they thought it would take the two weeks just to get used to Canadian weather again and give the little munchkin time to play in the snow.
notorial dissent

Didn't know about the quarantine, good to know and a good idea, I think.
eric

Post by eric »

Jacquie would probably qualify for the quarantine hotel program. It's been recently expanded to include not just travelers but anyone who because of their personal circumstances can't do a normal quarantine and has tested positive. It's purpose is to target low income and multi-generational households where if someone gets it, the whole family gets it, plus all their friends and co-workers. Really being pushed hard by various community groups and cultural associations.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

eric wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:06 am That being said, if she can't afford it she will get locked up in a hotel room for two weeks at government expense.
How does the Canadian government ensure that she stays in that room for two weeks?

And can I, as a US citizen, get a 2-week free stay in a Canadian hotel? If so, I can just see thousands of homeless invading Canada just to get a free room for 2 weeks.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
eric

Post by eric »

I don't know how they ensure you stay in your room. For normal quarantine you get daily phone calls and door knocks but I expect much of it is on the honour system. The idea of the hotel system was to help people out - stay at home and potentially hurt your old grannie or go into a hotel, free culturally appropriate food and lodging, plus $500 per week. Sounds like a good deal to me.
And can I, as a US citizen, get a 2-week free stay in a Canadian hotel? If so, I can just see thousands of homeless invading Canada just to get a free room for 2 weeks.
You would be turned around at the border I'm afraid. Entrance to Canada is still restricted mostly to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and essential workers.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:34 am I don't know how they ensure you stay in your room. For normal quarantine you get daily phone calls and door knocks but I expect much of it is on the honour system. The idea of the hotel system was to help people out - stay at home and potentially hurt your old grannie or go into a hotel, free culturally appropriate food and lodging, plus $500 per week. Sounds like a good deal to me.
You would be turned around at the border I'm afraid. Entrance to Canada is still restricted mostly to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and essential workers.
And anyone saying that they are driving to Alaska.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jacquie's run into some problems in her otherwise totally successful victory march through Britain. A squabble with one of her fellow Section 61 warriors has distracted her from overthrowing the government. However it’s all too cryptic to figure out the details.
Jacquie Phoenix
6h •
I did not accuse Mattie Ginsberg of stealing money. I stated that I had a hard time getting my plane ticket which is true anyone who has seen the UN video can clearly see that. I also stated that he put me in a house in the Anglesey that I had to pay for and didn't set up any talks which is also true. I can't help it that people had questions as to why I was in the area for a week when people were expecting to hear from me and why They didn't. Go ahead Mattie make yourself look even worse. That's way to handle it. Good on you mate.
Anglesey is a large island off the west coast of Wales. I’ve been there, farms and villages, no significant population centers. Seems an odd place for Jacquie to stop in. As Jacquie herself noted;
I can't help it that people had questions as to why I was in the area for a week when people were expecting to hear from me and why They didn't.
I took a look at Ginsberg's FB page. he seems obsessed with a claimed UN's childrens sex education program that he's trying to save Welsh children from being exposed to.
Look at the filth they want to teach pre teenagers un school. Please help the girls from PUBLIC CHILD PROTECTION WALES. ORG, they are fighting for us. Lets make Wales the first country in the world to refuse this United Nations filth.
Mattie Ginsberg
1d •
Please could you subscribe to this channel, the girls need a 1000 subscribers to livestream. These girls have been valiantly fighting to keep the corrupt/disgusting sex education agenda that the unellected United Nations want to subject your children to.
His FB videos are the usual face right in the camera unstructured ramblings. I listened to a minute or so of one, very heavily accented self-pitying gibberish.

Apparently, although a week in Anglesey would seem more than sufficient to me, she'd planned to stay longer;
Thomas Barry
i could comment why you were only there for a week but i will give you the opportunity to wind your neck in
She seems, not surprisingly, to have gotten into trouble with some of her followers because of her big mouth. She also (news to me) claims she is related to Robinson. I never connected the last names;
Jacquie Phoenix
Thomas Barry
it doesn't matter why. We are fighting a war. I am mature enough to get on with the fight. The Law doesn't care about personal issues the war doesn't stop. We are running out of time they are already implementing the depopulation agenda. Anyone who truly knows me knows the truth about who I am. I have never hid myself from the world. I tell people who I am up front flaws and all. Nobody is perfect. And I have stayed with many people since coming to England. You can't judge a person off of one incident. There is absolutely no marit behind it. Words are only words they hold no marit unless it's backed up by actions. In this case they haven't been. Everything happens for a reason and people don't stop to think about the emotional toll it takes on a person to do what I am doing. Not to mention that I have just lost 2 of the dearest people in my life back to back. I came to England for David's funeral and my Aunt the last surviving sibling to my mother and the last of my Robinson line in Canada passed away on December 26th people grieve in funny ways and it's even harder when fighting for 94 Countries trying to bring Redress to the People. Remember actions speak louder than words and my actions void any words that may have been spoken. The only reason I agreed to stay in the house was to allow me time to grieve. I had many people in Wales who offered me a place to stay for free. So go ahead and think what you want Article 61 doesn't care. My actions are what speak for themselves. Any claims he has can not be substantiated. It's that simple.
Triggering this unintelligible retort;
Mattie Ginsberg
Jacquie Phoenix
social contract has to be honoured unless it's all merly lies. You haven't honoured your contracts. That lie about the Rothchilds was pathetic, along with the others you told Jacquie. You should have taken the 450 trillion, and you could have raised a real army
Jacquie Phoenix
Mattie Ginsberg
what you on about mate I have the evidence you know so that was not a lie but you don't even have the correct number. You don't think I collected the evidence of the offer that's insane mate our number 1 job is to collect the evidence. I collected it and filed it away for the Jury and to accept the offer would be selling out humanity to keep them in power. Do you want human enslavement don't worry the evidence will be submitted to the Jury so sorry to say mate but that's not a lie. The dates even match on that one but nice try your grasping at straws.
One of Jacquie's comments seems to indicate she's branching out into a new realm of craziness;
We are running out of time they are already implementing the depopulation agenda.
The depopulation program? That would of course be the Jews again, out to exterminate the rest of us this time. A couple of hours ago she posted;.
Jacquie Phoenix
2h •
And you thought he was going to save you from the NWO
Along with a picture of Trump, in the oval office, signing something while ten Orthodox Jews and his Jewish son-in-law look on. The picture includes this comment;
While Y'all were sleeping and praising your false leader all these years he signed Noah Hide laws to set up the coming Genocide of Gentiles
Wikipedia says these are the Noahide laws. Not having a rabbinical background I can’t make out the reference to genocide.
The seven Noahide laws as traditionally enumerated in the Babylonian Talmud Sanhedrin 56a-b and Tosefta Avodah Zarah 8:4,[2][4][10][11] are the following:[1][2][3][4][5]
1. Not to worship idols.
2. Not to curse God.
3. Not to commit murder.
4. Not to commit adultery, bestiality, or sexual immorality.
5. Not to steal.
6. Not to eat flesh torn from a living animal.
7. To establish courts of justice.
According to the Talmud, the seven laws were given first to Adam and subsequently to Noah.[1][4][12] However, the rabbis disagreed on precisely which laws were given to Adam.[3][4] Six of the seven laws were exegetically derived from passages in the Book of Genesis,[1][3][4][12][13] with the seventh being the establishment of courts of justice.[3][4]

The picture also orders us to “Research Public Law 102-14”

So I did and got a joint resolution of congress from 1991.
Enrolled Bill

--H.J.Res.104--
H.J.Res.104
One Hundred Second Congress of the United States of America
AT THE FIRST SESSION
Begun and held at the City of Washington on Thursday, the third day of January,
one thousand nine hundred and ninety-one
Joint Resolution
To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'.
Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and
principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great
Nation was founded;
Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society
from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;
Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization
stands in serious peril of returning to chaos;
Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these
principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric
of civilized society;
Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens
of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical
ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations of the future;
Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values
and principles throughout the world;
Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement,
is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on
March 26, 1991;
Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, `the rebbe', this, his
ninetieth year will be seen as one of `education and giving', the year in
which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the moral and
ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws; and
Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by
the President of the United States and other heads of state: Now, therefore,
be it
Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of
America in Congress assembled, That March 26, 1991, the start of the ninetieth
year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the worldwide Lubavitch movement,
is designated as `Education Day, U.S.A.'. The President is requested to issue
a proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe such
day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.
Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Vice President of the United States and
President of the Senate.
Is she claiming that Trump transported himself 30 years back through time to sign that instead of Bush, supposedly the president back then? I’ll pass on digging any deeper into that one. I have to agree with Jacquie’s followers;
Ang Mary
What do u mean. im.lost

John P Gormley
Same here Jacquie

David Cross
Jacquie Phoenix
your full of shit

This leads into a rabbit hole of posts and counter-posts I’m staying away from. I've got better things to do with the next month or so rather than trying to figure out yet another demented conspiracy theory.

Jacquie has also posted an almost two hourlong video of a summit meeting she held a few days ago. If anyone (not me, I’m still trying to get through Yankson) wants to watch it, here it is;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwucJEZ ... 7QxLqccBG0

I sampled some of it. The parts I listened to were just Jacquie yammering away. Didn’t seem to be drunk this time.

What all this squabbling seems to indicate, when you cut through all the gibberish, is that her triumphant progression through the UK is souring on her and she’s even more batshit crazy than when she left Edmonton. She may try to get back home sooner than scheduled. Britains’ loss, Canada’s gain.

https://www.facebook.com/jacqueline.rob ... cation=ufi

notorial dissent

She's right about one thing, she does present as a racist, anti-semitic, batshit crazy person right off the bat, and if you don't get that you just aren't paying attention.

I have a hard time believing there are enough crazy people per square in on Anglesey to warrant her tender attentions.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've already been taken to task for my comment that Jacquie and Dave Robinson are related. A denial came from an unimpeachable source, dave himself;
David Robinson
July 13, 2020 ·
For the record this group is NOT the main practical lawful dissent group.....Jacquie Phoenix is NOT my living blood relative as has been claimed by Jacquie (I have the audio evidence).....lies are never tolerated by me therefore I am leaving this group to concentrate on a solution basd group of which Danielle Delioness is also apart of.

It is such a shame that people cannot remain honourable whilst we are needing to work together for the sake of future generations. I may re-open the original Practical Lawful Dissent group although Danielle has created a new one.

I wish the Canadians all the best in this fight for our sovereignty.....please be careful of the advice that you may receive from this group, although much of it will be correct there maybe some 'double think' or unintentional misdirection provided....i,e. signing documents in coloured ink or fingerprints.....whilst doing so you will be undermining your credibility, since to abide by their legalese doctrine (using coloured inks) has nothing to do with common law.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/754338 ... 126986609/

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Governments issue all kinds of commemorative resolutions. They are cheap and easy sops to constituencies of all sizes. They are often passed with minimal debate or amendment. Remember back around 1968 when someone slipped in a tribute to the Boston Strangler just to show how little attention is paid by the legislators? Strip off the whereases and so forth and what you have are just shout outs.

Still it's not surprising that someone would try to insist that these constitute binding laws.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:01 pmRemember back around 1968 when someone slipped in a tribute to the Boston Strangler just to show how little attention is paid by the legislators?
Yep. The wording was actually clever as well:
This compassionate gentleman’s dedication and devotion to his work has enabled the weak and the lonely throughout the nation to achieve and maintain a new degree of concern for their future. He has been officially recognized by the state of Massachusetts for his noted activities and unconventional techniques involving population control and applied psychology.
The Texas legislature adopted it, but it could have been almost anywhere.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

YOU READ IT HERE!!!

And you're not going to be reading it anywhere else. "It" referring to any of the information I just posted here a few hours ago about Jacquie's flame war with Mattie Ginsberg and her photo of Trump proclaiming the Jewish genocide against the rest of humanity. All of it gone. Jacquie's done a total slash and burn of any and all posts related to whatever outburst she had including this self-pitying diatrabe;
I tell people who I am up front flaws and all. Nobody is perfect. And I have stayed with many people since coming to England. You can't judge a person off of one incident. There is absolutely no marit behind it. Words are only words they hold no marit unless it's backed up by actions. In this case they haven't been. Everything happens for a reason and people don't stop to think about the emotional toll it takes on a person to do what I am doing. Not to mention that I have just lost 2 of the dearest people in my life back to back. I came to England for David's funeral and my Aunt the last surviving sibling to my mother and the last of my Robinson line in Canada passed away on December 26th people grieve in funny ways and it's even harder when fighting for 94 Countries trying to bring Redress to the People. Remember actions speak louder than words and my actions void any words that may have been spoken.
The highlighted portions indicated that Jacquie was backtracking and giving as much of an apology as she's capable of giving. But the question is, apology for what? I was hoping Jacquie, being an intemperate ranter, would escalate this to the point where we got a sense of what happened but she's shown uncharacteristic discipline and pulled back. Good thing I visited her site at the exact right time. Or maybe she follows Quatloos on the theory that she needs to know what the enemy is up to, saw my post, and realized things were getting out of hand.

eric

Post by eric »

The deed must have been done only a short time after you posted here. I checked her page literally only an hour after you had posted and it was all gone. Anyways, she is still wandering about the UK, relying on the kindness of strangers for food and lodging. She has dibs on a caravan, but no means of hauling it from place to place. BTW, living in a caravan in January is not my idea of bliss. I agree that she may soon exhaust her welcome and have to return to Canada. That is after somehow obtaining a flight home and the requisite negative covid test.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The sudden excising of this discussion leaves me with questions that haunt me. Why was Jacquie offered 450 trillion (Pounds? Dollars?)? Why did she turn it down? Why is she squabbling about a week in Anglesey and looking for a caravan when she had such massive funding at her fingertips? Why? Why?

I went through all the posts before she went scorched earth but no other mention of her financial bonanza. I assumed if things got feral enough it would come out eventually but Jacquie's panicked cover-up seems to have ended that possibility.

wserra

Post by wserra »

Jacquie Phoenix wrote:Noah Hide laws
Following which Noah was never again seen in public.

What a maroon.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

There is, of course, a big problem for Jacquie whilst she is sojourning in England and/or Wales (Scotland and Northern Ireland have their own laws on the subject). Posting anti-Semitic material designed to stir up racial or religious hatred online is an arrestable offence and no warrant is required. If it is reported to the police, you are most likely to get an actual visit from Inspector Knacker of the Yard.

It is triable both ways so (1) She could face up to 6 months in prison and deportation at the end of the sentence or, (2) tried in a Crown Court and given a 7 year jail term.

I suspect someone might have tipped her off about this quaint local custom and she shat herself.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor