PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Moderator: Burnaby49

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: PLD Get's It's Ass Handed To It At Alberta's Queen's Bench

Post by wserra »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:53 amIf it is reported to the police, you are most likely to get an actual visit from Inspector Knacker of the Yard.
So long as Jacquie and the good Inspector don't discuss Ugandan affairs.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jacquie strikes me as the archetype of the proverbial bad house guest. Someone you count the minutes and seconds remaining before they leave. Although considering the crowd she is inflicting herself on I would classify it as mutual abuse.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

"Fish and visitors stink after three days" - Judge Judy

It's attributed to Benjamin Franklin, but he's not around to confirm or deny it. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:01 pm "Fish and visitors stink after three days" - Judge Judy

It's attributed to Benjamin Franklin, but he's not around to confirm or deny it. :snicker:
I doubt Jacquie would even make it passed the first day. I don't even know her and I can't stand her.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

From what I've seen of her videos it would be expensive to host her. Booze is expensive in Britain. She commented in one of her deleted FB posts;
You can't judge a person off of one incident
I'm guessing that she'd knocked back a few before the "incident".
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

She certainly strikes me as high maintenance, expecting to be waited on hand and foot and totally catered to. So the expensive would go well with that.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jacquie's posted an itinerary for the next few days. She's getting about.
Here’s the agenda (subject to change) for the redress (lawful dissent) tour with Jacquie Phoenix.

We are calling on YOU ALL to rally round in your communities to help make this happen and end this war. We are both carless (though I have a licence) and we are relying on the goodwill and kind gestures of the people.

If you can help with any of the following, please contact me directly:

Sunday 24th Jan - Hartlepool 7-9pm
Monday 25th Jan - Glasgow 2-4pm
Tuesday 26th Jan - Ayr 2-4pm
Thursday 28th Jan/Friday 29th Jan - Edinburgh 5-7pm - NEED ACCOMMODATION
Friday 29th-Saturday 30th Jan - OPEN TO OFFERS IN SCOTLAND/CUMBRIA
Sunday 31st Jan - Birmingham 6-8pm
Monday 1st Feb - Blaenau Ffestiniog, Mid Wales 5-7pm
Tuesday 2nd Feb-Wednesday 3rd Feb - Cardiff/Swansea, South Wales - NEED MEETING VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
Thursday 4th Feb - Bristol - NEED MEETING VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
Friday 5th Feb - Gloucester 5-7pm
W/C Monday 8th Feb - Hertfordshire/Norwich/Essex/Kent - NEED MEETING VENUES

Thanks so much in advance, let’s make this happen!

Practical Lawful Dissent U.K. Canada And Commonwealth
Practical Lawful Dissent - UK
I've been to all of them except Blaenau Ffestiniog. I just stopped for a beer at Ayr but I've spent at least one night in the rest of them. Enjoy Hartlepool Jacquie! Apart from Cairo Illinois it's the worst dump I've visited. That was definitely a one-nighter.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:34 pm Jacquie's posted an itinerary for the next few days. She's getting about.
If she does actually post any venues, other than proscribing a wish list, a rendezvous with PC Plod and a deportation could be swiftly arranged! :wink:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It may be somewhat harder to deport her than you think. Canada may not allow her back.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... eau-warns

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:15 pm It may be somewhat harder to deport her than you think. Canada may not allow her back.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... eau-warns
So what happens if UK doesn't want her there and Canada won't allow her back?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd assume she'd have to stay in Britain until such time as Canada allowed her entry. Trudeau, as is his wont, has made a vague pronouncement without supplying details so we'll have to wait and see if there are new significant regulations affecting Jacquie.

JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:01 pm I'd assume she'd have to stay in Britain until such time as Canada allowed her entry. Trudeau, as is his wont, has made a vague pronouncement without supplying details so we'll have to wait and see if there are new significant regulations affecting Jacquie.
Is there a legal equivalent to the old bar closing line, "You don't have to go home but you can't stay here"?

mikethrow
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by mikethrow »

Since I am blocked by her on Facebook, I can't post or share it, but Jacquie Phoenix has "authored" a new letter/declaration, and good gracious. This letter harshly addresses a Justice "Robert Greaser", and explains that since <-boilerplate A61 shit she copy and pasted->, that must mean there are no judges and no laws, and so therefore he's not a judge and nothing is real or enforceable, and therefore she's not in trouble and by the way they're all scared of us and our powers! "We are the 99" makes its first appearance as a slogan, and even for Jacquie, this letter has an absolutely incomprehensible amount of typos and errors in it.

I'm sure Burnaby or someone can share the letter itself. But with another month of "Redress parties" scheduled, all throughout February in the UK, I find myself just wishing "Can't this all just blow up in her face already?" I get impatient, you know. Can't they hurry up and commit crimes? That's always more interesting than photos of superspreader events in my basement in Wales or whatever.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Here you go, folks who need a good laugh, courtesy of:

To: Whom it may concern

Date:
Served by recorded post

This is a Public Statement from Jacquie Phoenix
Regarding Robert Greaser and the Alberta Court of Queens Bench

Dear, Sovereign People of Canada and the Commonwealth of Great Britain
I Jacquie Phoenix Lawfully Stand under Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215, Invoked according to the correct Constitutional Protocols on March 23rd, 2001. This event was announced briefly on Canadian News on March 24, 2001 However they have tried to hide this from you.
Article 61 is the Highest Constitutional Law ever written. It is the Security Clause of Our Forever Binding Constitution that Pre-Dates Parliament. It was put in place to Protect the People should the Crown ever be Usurped.
The Head of State or Office of Sovereign (what most know as the Monarch or Queen) is only a Job Title. In 1953 the Queen Swore an Oath to the People to Protect our Sovereignty and Uphold Our Common Law Justice System.
Her Coronation Oath is her Job Contract.
We the People are Sovereign at all times Protected by Our Constitution Everyone is equal under the Law including the Head of State.
Common Law is Natural Law, manifested into something we can use. Natural Law is that instinctual knowledge of Right Wrong and Fairness we are all born with. We even express this as young children. We react when something is deeply unfair. Common Law is based on this Natural Law in the form or Jury Trials the Court De Jure functions very differently from the watered-down version you see today.
The People exist in Nature, The People Created Government
Government is the Fiction
The Fiction can Never gain Authority over it’s Creator
Parliament is only allowed to create Acts and Statutes because they can only repeal Acts and Statutes. Also known as Legislation. Acts and Statutes can Never be Permanent.
Only the People can Create Laws via Jury Nullification
Those Acts and Statutes Must Fall within the Confines of our Constitution. Then it must be presented to a Constitutional Monarch for Royal Assent If the Act or Statute is Unconstitutional, they are supposed to Deny Royal Assent and it Never reaches the Public.
If it does fall withing the confines of our Constitution, it is then Presented to the People in the form of an Act or Statute where it is then tested against the Jury.
If the Jury comes back with a not guilty verdict then the process begins to remove the Legislation from the Statute books. This is Called Jury Nullification.
Once the Jury has deemed Legislation as unfair then any public servant involved in creating the legislation that has been deemed unfair can be prosecuted by any member of the public cost free.
They have hidden this from us very deliberately.
The current court system we see today is Highly Treasonous.
Criminals have Usurped our Lawful Courts (each Courthouse is already Common Law Jurisdiction) and they have turned them into Corporations that profit from Law Abiding People like you.
There is NO such thing as a Judge in Common Law. The Juries are the Judges they also decide on the punishment.
Robert Greaser and all of his co-conspirators are well aware that they are committing High Treason against you, by using Admiral Law in OUR Courts.
Every Crime has a Law that deals with that Crime. Article 61 is the Law that deals with the Crime of Treason. Robert Greaser and his Co=Conspirators are well aware of this Fact.
Criminals do Not Punish Themselves, that is Why Article 61 is a Law for the People to use, It was invoked according to Constitutional Protocol on March 23, 2001.
This Constitutionally Dethroned the Monarch and dissolved ALL Governments of Authority.
There is no Government only Criminals posing as your Government.
Robert Greaser and his Criminal Co-Conspirators know the Power that Article 61 holds that is why they are Desperate to Convince you that it does not exist. They know that you will use it to hold them accountable for their CRIMES.
So, let’s take a closer look at this shall we.
Magna Carta 1215 Predates Parliament so they do NOT have the Authority to change it. Only the People can Change their Constitution. Let’s face the People would NEVER remove their Protection. It’s Common Sense.
Magna Carta 1215 is Forever Binding this is Clearly stated in Articles 1, 61, and 63.
The fact that the Usurped Queen Replied to the Barons Petition clearly shows that Article 61 is Valid to this Day.
Magna Carta 1215 is the Only Constitutional Document to be Celebrated by ALL Commonwealth Countries in 2015 for the 800th anniversary, even the Republic of Ireland Celebrated Magna Carta 1215.
We did NOT celebrate the Treasonous 1297 Statute version, because that document is null and void from the day it was Treasonously Created.
Criminals do not punish themselves that is why we need to use Article 61 to hold them accountable for their Crimes.
Article 61 is Unstoppable it is the ONLY Law in effect, and it WILL Remain the ONLY Law in effect until the People have Redress and the Rule of Law is Restored, putting the People back in power over Government.
To all those working in the Fake Government and Fake Judiciary you have been WARNED the People are coming for you with Article 61 and you WILL be held to account for your Crimes.
The current Courts have no Authority since March 23, 2001. All judgments made by the FAKE courts are Null and Void. This means that the so-called citation against me does NOT exist.
It does Prove how desperate the Criminals are to continue profiting from the Crimes they are committing against You the Sovereign People.
So, thank you Robert Greaser for helping to expose your Crimes and that of your Co=Conspirators. As I stated many times, I hope your ready for your Arrest because Redress for the People is closer than you may think.
Power to the People we are the 99
You have NO Power Robert Greaser
No One is Above the Law that includes you are your Criminal Friends.

From Jacquie Phoenix
And
The International Practical Lawful Dissent Movement
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I suspect (hope?) that Jacquie may get a surprise when she returns to Alberta. This from a letter recently sent to a woman in Edmonton, who from her public facebook postings, appears to have started an argument with the Alberta judiciary just in case she ever had trouble with them:
any further letters received after 6 Jan 21, no response will be provided and further letters you attempt to deliver will be viewed as an attempt to intimidate. We view this as a very serious matter and have advised all policing agencies and Alberta Courts to be aware of your tactics and techniques and we will not be idle in our attempts to shield our personnel
It appears that the Provincial Security Office has lost all patience with with Jacquie and her crowd. That being said, I get this picture in my mind when I hear of "the 99" marching on the Alberta Provincial Legislature:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I suspect (hope?) that Jacquie may get a surprise when she returns to Alberta.
Queen's Bench was brutally blunt in it's message to Jacquie in the AVI v MHVB decision. I'd say that there's no question that if she tries the same shit again on her return she'd facing jail time. She's just too dense or delusional to comprehend this but Queen's Bench has sent a clear signal that it's had enough. And, unlike Jacquie, they have to power to follow through on their threats. I'm looking forward to her return.

She should make an effort to spell Judge Graesser's name correctly given that she'll probably soon be seeing him again.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I was somewhat surprised to realize that those yellow blobs are waddling forward in unison to a beat set by a Nazi marching tune. The recording being played sounds like an original from the 1930's.

JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Just a couple of things I saw before I got a headache.

How is it possible to be only able to create to repeal? I mean, don't you have to be able to create before you can destroy?

Jury nullification doesn't create anything, except a mess, so how can it create laws? Even in the Sov world it negates a law from applying in a certain situation, it doesn't actually repeal the law. Either way it still doesn't create laws.

I still think we need to bring back summary justice.

JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:49 am I was somewhat surprised to realize that those yellow blobs are waddling forward in unison to a beat set by a Nazi marching tune. The recording being played sounds like an original from the 1930's.
Those yellow blobs are Pikachus, you bumpkin. Haven't your grandkids taught you anything?

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

My five year old grandson has taught me that I have to have frozen pizza on hand at all times. That's about it.

I stand by "yellow blobs".